Author Topic: Uh oh....Killary, the other shoe is about to drop  (Read 704 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
Re: Uh oh....Killary, the other shoe is about to drop
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 09:07:42 PM »
I'm all for transparency in government, but I'm getting uncomfortable with this guys dedication to taking down a former Secretary of State for his own personal gain.  Where's Trump's doc dump? 

This is a vendetta. 

This morning, CNN broke the real story behind it all.

In 2012, the State Department intercepted photographs of Putins rigged re-elections.  They were distributed to the public, and it went viral.  Mass protests ensued. Clinton then went public and condemned Putin even though the US government was behind it all from the get go.  He was "furious." 

Now, this is her "payback."

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 09:17:36 PM »
I'm all for transparency in government, but I'm getting uncomfortable with this guys dedication to taking down a former Secretary of State for his own personal gain.  Where's Trump's doc dump? 

This is a vendetta. 

In 2012, the State Department intercepted photographs of Putins rigged re-elections.  They were distributed to the public, and it went viral.  Mass protests ensued. Clinton then went public and condemned Putin even though the US government was behind it all from the get go.  He was "furious." 

Dude, freaking CNN? They've lost what little credibility they had when they blatantly cover up for her. They're useless.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 03:02:31 AM »

This is a vendetta. 

payback's one dirty bitch lol

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 03:35:46 AM »

This is a vendetta. 

CNN ::)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2016, 04:49:30 AM »

you assholes used to love Assange.

you should be happy that the corruption is being exposed. Why would you want to live in a banana republic?
a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2016, 04:53:37 AM »

This is a vendetta. 

Sure 240