Author Topic: Best deals (purchases) during the covid19 era....  (Read 2260 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Best deals (purchases) during the covid19 era....
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2020, 07:33:06 AM »
No it doesn't.   The riots and looting going on is just a warm-up.  Wait and see.

Yes it does.  Every election year the cry to stockpile guns and ammo goes out.  It's like a silent dog whistle for idiots.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2020, 12:10:37 PM »
I can assure that is not the case of my hospital.

really how many of the beds are occupied with the dire COVID!!!

run for your lives!!!!

how many beds do you have?

how many are dying from the Vid?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2020, 01:16:03 PM »
Yes it does.  Every election year the cry to stockpile guns and ammo goes out.  It's like a silent dog whistle for idiots.

This time it's very different.  We have a Marxist/communist deep state coup going on.  The MSM, dems and major government agencies are complicit in it.

We must come back to this thread at some point after November 5th.   You like onions with your liver?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2020, 04:16:52 PM »
really how many of the beds are occupied with the dire COVID!!!

run for your lives!!!!

how many beds do you have?

how many are dying from the Vid?

Ok, let's point out that I live and work in Ft Lauderdale.  Which is in Broward county.  One of the three counties in the state of Florida that was determined to be a "hotspot" for the state.  These three counties still have not left the Phase 1 of reopening.

Now combine that with the fact that most of the residents here are retirees.  So....   it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how we would be closer to capacity than some place in the middle of Bumfuckville.

Disclaimer - because of the two factors listed above, the national "average" is applicable here.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2020, 08:36:49 PM »
My first reaction is the same but then it's also possible that THE TRAITOR will insist the election was rigged and tell his braindead followers to take up arms and take the to the streets

"braindead followers" AKA the people that built and pay for the country.

I have no doubt the leftist lawyers will be fighting the Trump landslide with the SCOTUS deciding to end the tremper tantrum as obvious futility. Go ahead and mark this post for posterity.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2020, 08:57:11 PM »
Ok, let's point out that I live and work in Ft Lauderdale.  Which is in Broward county.  One of the three counties in the state of Florida that was determined to be a "hotspot" for the state.  These three counties still have not left the Phase 1 of reopening.

Now combine that with the fact that most of the residents here are retirees.  So....   it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how we would be closer to capacity than some place in the middle of Bumfuckville.

Disclaimer - because of the two factors listed above, the national "average" is applicable here.

answer the question

how many beds capacity and how many are occupied?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2020, 07:37:14 AM »
answer the question

how many beds capacity and how many are occupied?

610.  We are at over 88% currently.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2020, 10:17:35 AM »
how many are dying of covid?

how many beds?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2020, 03:12:07 PM »
how many are dying of covid?

how many beds?

Too many.  So if the fact that I don't care to visit my workplace in person bothers you and opt for Zoom meetings instead, then too bad. 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2020, 03:32:26 PM »
Was chatting idly with the Sr HA on a Zoom meeting and we got to talking about the devaluation of goods during this time (since March)...  I thought at first the biggest savings to be had were on cars... seeing how Enterprise (I think that is the one) went bankrupt and will flooding the markets with it's inventories for the next 3-4 years.  Along with dealerships trying to move their inventory.  Apparently though it is the computer industry that has some great savings.  He told me that his grand daughter bought a new PC with 32g RAM 2T hard drive 500 SSD drive plus a generic monitor and it was only $389.00.  He said if she had went with the custom built Dell online it would have been even cheaper.
I haven't bought a PC in over 12 years (company sends me mine every two years), but this seems dirt cheap compared to when I had buy one for university.

What other deals are out there?  And don't say bitcoin.  LOL

Cars are never "deals" they all depreciate hard. It's consumables.

Only things that are sure profitable deals are property and land where you can predict wealthy(whites) will move in.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2020, 04:31:14 PM »
Cars are never "deals" they all depreciate hard. It's consumables.

Only things that are sure profitable deals are property and land where you can predict wealthy(whites) will move in.

Yes, but I don't think we will see the savings that we did back in 2008 or so.  When the bubble burst.  Two of my rental properties I purchased then were dirt cheap.  Basically they were begging people to take them off their hands.

Now the market is still pretty stable. 

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2020, 06:17:12 PM »
In October November you’ll see mass evictions and mortgage defaults

After the propped up welfare ends after November