Author Topic: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.  (Read 79387 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.
« on: May 06, 2014, 05:25:31 PM »
There will be no celebrations this year old friend. That is all.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Rob, The Heat will not win it all this year.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 05:26:47 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 05:27:29 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 05:41:45 PM »
:o
https://mobile.twitter.com/PHILHEATH/status/269286131621834754

lol 18 months ago

i dont think phil can afford 4th row tickets to NBA playoff games, that was a regular season game

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 05:44:07 PM »

what kind of grown man takes pictures like that of himself?
no wonder he's always using words like "hater"
he's a fucking child

the trainer

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2014, 05:45:17 PM »
Donald says the clippers are running things this year.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2014, 05:46:07 PM »
ty cobb was right about basketball
K

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2014, 05:47:22 PM »
Heaths nose is wider than his back.  :-\

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2014, 05:49:20 PM »

You must be a "hater"   :-[
K

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2014, 05:50:05 PM »

Thank god he doesnt sit in the nose bleed section with us broke peeps

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2014, 06:07:04 PM »

Who is eliminating the Heat this year? And who is winning it all this year?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2014, 06:10:28 PM »

Hahaha...Gos bless Wiggs.  He's like 0 for 95 on predictions, but that doesn't slow him down a tick on making another one...the man has conviction

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2014, 06:11:40 PM »

lol 18 months ago

i dont think phil can afford 4th row tickets to NBA playoff games, that was a regular season game
Phil will pull a few strings...get it done. And next thing you'll see and hear is him wearing his Olympia medal and people calling it racist towards people of Greek ethnicity.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2014, 06:15:07 PM »
Phil will pull a few strings...get it done. And next thing you'll see and hear is him wearing his Olympia medal and people calling it racist towards people of Greek ethnicity.

i did see on his instagram he was at the Pitts Penguins vs NY Rangers Honky game last night

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2014, 06:19:29 PM »

i did see on his instagram he was at the Pitts Penguins vs NY Rangers Honky game last night
Lol...a man of diverse tastes. What next, he makes an appearance at Jai Alai game or shows up a Denver Broncos training camp to motivate on the rookies on "achieving their dreams and using the haters as motivation."

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2014, 06:56:01 PM »
Wiggs,the Spurs will be lucky to beat Portland they will have their hands full. Heat will be nice and rested for the finals as they go through the East. Can you say threepeat.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2014, 07:13:16 PM »
Wiggs, Rob lives on the S.W coast of Florida. He aint' going to any parades. Bet he's never been to a Heat game.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2014, 07:22:07 PM »
Wiggs, Rob lives on the S.W coast of Florida. He aint' going to any parades. Bet he's never been to a Heat game.

A girl bought me tickets to a Heat game a few years back, before married.    I sold em  ;D

I have watched them since the Rony Seikley days, sunshine networks, a game or 3 a week. 

They're gonna cruise thru Brooklyn.  I predict a sweep, but hey, game 4, maybe BKN gets lucky for pride's sake.  Miami didn't break a sweat tonight.   They finally got the formula right about resting Wade 30 games (and lebron 10+?)

MIA will sweep this series and 4-1 in the next round. 

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2014, 07:37:44 PM »
A girl bought me tickets to a Heat game a few years back, before married.    I sold em  ;D

I have watched them since the Rony Seikley days, sunshine networks, a game or 3 a week. 

They're gonna cruise thru Brooklyn.  I predict a sweep, but hey, game 4, maybe BKN gets lucky for pride's sake.  Miami didn't break a sweat tonight.   They finally got the formula right about resting Wade 30 games (and lebron 10+?)

i think Miami will Sweep the next round too, both Wizards and Pacers look like shit

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2014, 07:49:52 PM »

Hahaha...Gos bless Wiggs.  He's like 0 for 95 on predictions, but that doesn't slow him down a tick on making another one...the man has conviction

Lolol.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2014, 07:51:51 PM »

Theyre not cruising through a team they lost to everytime they played this season. Btw, 4 times.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2014, 07:52:25 PM »

I give Brooklyn 1 game when they go back. Brooklyn is worn out from Toronto. Heat will cruise thru the East.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2014, 08:14:20 PM »
Theyre not cruising through a team they lost to everytime they played this season. Btw, 4 times.

Yeah, but those 4 games were essentially Super Bowls to bitter dudes like KG and Pierce.  Let's face it, Miami (after 3 years of battling for the top playoff slot) finally decided to just play the entire season at 85%.  Important games, eh, they turned it on now and then, but for the most part (to the detriment of their home fans lol), they just didn't give a shit.  They just healed all year.

BKN looked old and tired tonight, and that's not gonna change with 45 hours rest before the next tipoff.  MIA was just playing with them in the 2nd half.  They got serious for 8 minutes and suddenly they were up 15 points.  They put lebron on the floor with 4 scrubs and it was Jordan all over again lol... they maintained then grew the lead lol.  

I can't predict the west.  All 4 teams are shoddy and inconsistent.  I do think IND will get a little better... Hibbert needs to just fake an injury so they have a chance lol... I think he'll play better against MIA actually.  But nobody in the East is coming close to Miami.  I was RIGHT last year when I said the lazy yet young/talented miami would outlast a much better albeit older San Antonio team.  I suck at NFL predictions, but I know some HEAT ball.  They're way more disciplined this year cause they're not playing frustrated due to injuries.  Wade knows - he just has to play insane a TOTAL of 11 more times this year (if they don't lose again) and at most, 20 games, if every series goes to 7.  That's it.  Wade is healthy, MIA is freaking unbeatable.  I could give a shit who limps out of the West.  Spurs looked like ASS against DAL, and while they're beating up on PORT tonight (although that lead is shrinking in 3rd quarter), it should go 5-6 games.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2014, 08:40:57 PM »
They lost by 1 point 3 times and another game in double overtime. 2 games D. Wade did not play. they were basically in cruise mode through the season turning it on and off when they needed to. Regular season does not mean shit. Not a barometer for what will happen in the playoffs.