Author Topic: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.  (Read 79387 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.
« Reply #900 on: June 20, 2014, 09:13:01 AM »

they ll all stay in miami....
240 is the king of taking random useless nuggets of information, and then putting them together to come up with some "insider info" that he uses to come to a completely random and illogical conclusion, that he then pushes on everyone as fact until the event happens and he's ultimatley dead wrong.

I'd say he has a accuracy rate of about 10% with his "conspiracy theories"... Probably less than that. He's always taking wild outside guesses that he is so sure of becuase somewhere, someone once said something that could possibly have been construed in some weird way for him to reach his conclusion.

It's be like me saying "Im not happy in my job", and him saying "shockwave is totally going to leave his job, jump to their companies competitor, demand "x" salary, and then ruin the other companies reputation. I know because he said he's not happy"

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #901 on: June 20, 2014, 09:14:13 AM »
240 is the king of taking random useless nuggets of information, and then putting them together to come up with some "insider info" that he uses to come to a completely random and illogical conclusion, that he then pushes on everyone as fact until the event happens and he's ultimatley dead wrong.

I'd say he has a accuracy rate of about 10% with his "conspiracy theories"... Probably less than that. He's always taking wild outside guesses that he is so sure of becuase somewhere, someone once said something that could possibly have been construed in some weird way for him to reach his conclusion.

It's be like me saying "Im not happy in my job", and him saying "shockwave is totally going to leave his job, jump to their companies competitor, demand "x" salary, and then ruin the other companies reputation. I know because he said he's not happy"
240 always trolling. He's the boy who cried wolf, can never take him seriously.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #902 on: June 20, 2014, 09:15:55 AM »
Actually, it's more like "Shockwave is going to leave his job, go to work for his competitor, demand X salary, and then try and ruin the old companies reputation whilst simultaneously viciously working his way up the corporate ladder by backstabbing his bosses.. I know this because a friend of his friend of a coworker said hes not happy".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #903 on: June 20, 2014, 12:22:31 PM »
I'm pretty accurate on the nba stuff and when it comes to when politicians are lying. 

Like when hermann cain was initially accused of sexual stuff, he denied it, but when asked in the press conference "would you be willing to take a lie detector/polygraph"?, a question he didn't expect - the corner of his mouth and stuttered breath said he was lying.  He answered yes, and of course, he never did, there were 14 more accusations of some type, there were records of him paying a lesbian lover for 11 years, and eventually, he did admit to 'wrongdoing" after his own staff LOL'd publicly at how bad his lies had become. 

And with the NBA... the pause when lebron was asked about coming back, his response.  his tweets months ago.  The body language in the press conference. 

We cannot hide who we are.  body language and speech and mostly facial ticks (particularly of those with average to only good intelligence) - they can't hide it.  The truly brilliant madmen geniuses... they CAN hide it, cause they're borderline psychopath lol... but most cannot. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #904 on: June 20, 2014, 03:08:22 PM »
I'm pretty accurate on the nba stuff and when it comes to when politicians are lying. 

Like when hermann cain was initially accused of sexual stuff, he denied it, but when asked in the press conference "would you be willing to take a lie detector/polygraph"?, a question he didn't expect - the corner of his mouth and stuttered breath said he was lying.  He answered yes, and of course, he never did, there were 14 more accusations of some type, there were records of him paying a lesbian lover for 11 years, and eventually, he did admit to 'wrongdoing" after his own staff LOL'd publicly at how bad his lies had become. 

And with the NBA... the pause when lebron was asked about coming back, his response.  his tweets months ago.  The body language in the press conference. 

We cannot hide who we are.  body language and speech and mostly facial ticks (particularly of those with average to only good intelligence) - they can't hide it.  The truly brilliant madmen geniuses... they CAN hide it, cause they're borderline psychopath lol... but most cannot. 

Here we go... mr ive been right twice, but ill conveniently leave out the 346923053x ive been wrong, therwby making my accuracy impossible to quantify.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #905 on: June 20, 2014, 03:18:09 PM »
Here we go... mr ive been right twice, but ill conveniently leave out the 346923053x ive been wrong, therwby making my accuracy impossible to quantify.

I dont take kindly to your disrespect...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #906 on: June 20, 2014, 04:59:09 PM »
Read this online.  Fucking dumb Lakers.

Kobe Bryant will be paid $23.5 million in 2013-14, after coming off back-to-back season-ending injuries. That amount is just barely less than the Spurs will pay Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Danny Green and Kawhi Leonard combined

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #907 on: June 20, 2014, 05:16:32 PM »

Bro, now your a body language expert. You should be making lots of money , getting hired by criminal defense attorneys as a jury expert.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #908 on: June 20, 2014, 07:00:00 PM »

Kobe Bryant will be paid $23.5 million in 2013-14, after coming off back-to-back season-ending injuries. That amount is just barely less than the Spurs will pay Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Danny Green and Kawhi Leonard combined

That is old news bro

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #909 on: June 20, 2014, 08:46:55 PM »

kobe probably sells more jerseys than all them combined, and gets more people to tune in (at least when he can play lol).

And Kobe in a CHI uniform, or Kobe in a HEAT uniform lol, it'd totally shatter what remains of the laker "legacy".

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #910 on: June 20, 2014, 08:59:01 PM »
Kobe is worth it on a marketing level. No fan pays to watch fucking Pau Gasol play.
I damn near flew to LA to watch Kobe play just so i can have the experience in watching him play live.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #911 on: June 20, 2014, 09:33:26 PM »
kobe probably sells more jerseys than all them combined, and gets more people to tune in (at least when he can play lol).

And Kobe in a CHI uniform, or Kobe in a HEAT uniform lol, it'd totally shatter what remains of the laker "legacy".

Kobe is worth it on a marketing level. No fan pays to watch fucking Pau Gasol play.
I damn near flew to LA to watch Kobe play just so i can have the experience in watching him play live.

^

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #912 on: June 20, 2014, 10:48:22 PM »

I hear you.

I spent an obscene amount of money for 2nd row Lakers tickets just to see Kobe play up close.  It was worth every cent.  I sat right behind the Lakers bench, it was insane.  If KB plays this coming year I plan to do it again.  I've been to several Laker games over the last several years alone and Kobe was the driving force behind that.

Don't forget, that in 2011 the Lakers signed a 3 BILLION DOLLAR tv deal and that deal was signed largely because of Kobe.

Kobe is worth every cent of what he makes and then some.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #913 on: June 21, 2014, 12:18:44 AM »
I hear you.

I spent an obscene amount of money for 2nd row Lakers tickets just to see Kobe play up close.  It was worth every cent.  I sat right behind the Lakers bench, it was insane.  If KB plays this coming year I plan to do it again.  I've been to several Laker games over the last several years alone and Kobe was the driving force behind that.

Don't forget, that in 2011 the Lakers signed a 3 BILLION DOLLAR tv deal and that deal was signed largely because of Kobe.

Kobe is worth every cent of what he makes and then some.

Lakers made sure kobe will always remain a laker, its good for History.
With that $3B TV deal the 50M is nothing.
Its cause of kobe they got that deal.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #914 on: June 21, 2014, 01:17:03 AM »
Lakers made sure kobe will always remain a laker, its good for History.
With that $3B TV deal the 50M is nothing.
Its cause of kobe they got that deal.

Everybody is all hyped up that Kobe took the money they offered.  I understand that but I don't think it matters because unfortunately LA isn't going to win shit the next 2 years anyway.  We have no coach, a so-so first round pick and nobody on the roster except an old, injured KB and older and injureder Steve Nash.  It's gonna take more than 2 years to get back to winning.  Lebron ain't coming and Kevin Love isn't the answer.  Shit happens.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #915 on: June 21, 2014, 01:38:11 AM »
Everybody is all hyped up that Kobe took the money they offered.  I understand that but I don't think it matters because unfortunately LA isn't going to win shit the next 2 years anyway.  We have no coach, a so-so first round pick and nobody on the roster except an old, injured KB and older and injureder Steve Nash.  It's gonna take more than 2 years to get back to winning.  Lebron ain't coming and Kevin Love isn't the answer.  Shit happens.

Kevin Love has not shown me anything, great his a double double machine, his a perennial loser.
Lebron as Riley said needs to "Get a Grip" 4 straight finals and his now upset cause it was not spoon fed to him.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #916 on: June 21, 2014, 02:52:50 AM »
Kevin Love has not shown me anything, great his a double double machine, his a perennial loser.
Lebron as Riley said needs to "Get a Grip" 4 straight finals and his now upset cause it was not spoon fed to him.

Kevin Love gets empty stats on a bad team with very little talent.  Somebody has to get those rebounds, somebody has to score.  What does he do to make his teammates better?  There's a rumor that LA is trying to get Klay Thompson in a three way trade.  We'd give up pick number 7 obviously.  Love would go to Golden State.  I really hope this is true.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #917 on: June 21, 2014, 07:59:49 AM »

Amen brother.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #918 on: June 21, 2014, 08:31:38 AM »
Everyone posting on this thread should go on youtube and watch the documentary the "The Doctor." I watched again on NBA TV last night. Without DR J. the NBA would not exist as we know it today. Quick knows what I'm talking about.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #919 on: June 21, 2014, 01:58:40 PM »
Everyone posting on this thread should go on youtube and watch the documentary the "The Doctor." I watched again on NBA TV last night. Without DR J. the NBA would not exist as we know it today. Quick knows what I'm talking about.

I've been wanting to watch this but Direct TV cancelled my NBA TV immediately after the NBA Finals because it was part of League Pass.

F**k!  Those guys don't waste any time.  God forbid I should get an extra day of NBA TV.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #920 on: June 21, 2014, 02:25:13 PM »
I've been wanting to watch this but Direct TV cancelled my NBA TV immediately after the NBA Finals because it was part of League Pass.

F**k!  Those guys don't waste any time.  God forbid I should get an extra day of NBA TV.
It's on youtube.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #921 on: June 21, 2014, 03:02:36 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #922 on: June 23, 2014, 09:04:45 AM »
Either this is the most clever negotiation technique ever, OR LeBron is planning a move from MIA, and possibly to the CAVS.

Savannah James wife of LeBron sends a tweet about coming home. She says the countdown is real.

Could it be just a family vacation for LeBron James and his wife Savannah? Or is the Kind seriously considering returning to Akron to resume his NBA career with the Cleveland Cavaliers. There has been plenty of speculation, about James making a return to the Cleveland Cavaliers. Now, with his wife sending out a tweet that says; “Home sweet Home the countdown is real #330.” people are wondering if James and his family are moving back to Ohio for good. James would be a great addition for this young Cleveland Cavaliers team. Some think with the team hiring the coach they picked, James wouldn’t be coming back to the Cavs. But lets face it, if a coach can have a player like LeBron James on his team, would he really turn him down? No one is that stupid. Having a LeBron James on your team almost guarantees some success in the NBA. James is one of the greatest players of all time. He still has many good years ahead of him, and baring any injuries, when it is all said and done, he could very well be the best of all time. Now all we have to do is figure out if his wife is teasing us, or is the King making a return for good. Only time will tell, and I have a feeling James is done in Miami.

Original Story: http://clevelandsports360.com/wordpre...

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #923 on: June 23, 2014, 09:06:00 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #924 on: June 23, 2014, 09:33:49 AM »
LeBron's mom just purchased CLE season tickets for the upcoming season ;)

All Signs Point To The Possibility Of LeBron James Returning To Cleveland

From the time he was drafted number one overall in 2003 til July 8th, 2010, there was no player more beloved by Cavalier fans then number 23 LeBron James. In his time with his hometown Cavs, James lead the team to 5 consecutive playoff appearances, 2 of which landed them in the Eastern Conference Finals, and one trip to the NBA Finals.

LeBron personally won 2 MVP Awards and 2 All-Star Game MVPs. The Cleveland Cavaliers also posted back to back 60 win seasons and became accustomed to play in front of capacity crowds on a nightly basis as Cavalier fans faithfully filled the Quicken Loans Arena to watch James and the Cavaliers face off against the NBA’s best.

But just as LeBron helped the Cavaliers back to NBA relevance, then July 8th 2010 happened. On ESPN’s nationally televised special show named “The Decision,” he did the unthinkable, announcing that in the Fall, he was taking his basketball talents to South Beach and join the Miami Heat. As expected, the Cavalier fans were stunned and saddened.

They reacted with disdain and anger towards their now former favorite son. In the blink of an eye, the once popular number 23 Cavaliers jersey was shown in flames. LeBron went from hero to villian, not just in Cleveland, but throughout a good portion of the country as he joined forces in Miami with Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh. LeBron James, despite helping to lead the Miami Heat to the NBA Finals, were they lost in 6 games to the Dallas Mavericks, had his first season in South Beach with his friends viewed as a disappointment.

Many fans and experts wondered if the Big 3 had the ability to make their individual games mesh well enough to turn Miami into perennial championship contenders. Those doubts would soon be erased in season 2 as the Big 3 led Miami to their second NBA Championship and the first for the LeBron James in his career. LeBron’s hard work in the offseason had paid big dividends as he not only won his first ring, but won his third NBA MVP Award, and his first NBA Finals MVP Award.

With that first championship, LeBron finally silenced his critics. Miami went on to repeat as Champions last season, knocking off San Antonio in a very closely contested 7 game series and once again LeBron James won both the NBA MVP and Finals MVP.

Just as Miami’s seemed destined to 3 peat and perhaps more, the Miami Heat seemed to come back to Earth at times this past season. For the first time since James, Wade, and Bosh came together, the Heat looked vulnerable. With Wade’s bad knees and suddenly declining game and Bosh suddenly no longer wanting to post up preferring to launch three pointers, LeBron James found himself in an all too familiar position of having to put the team on his back and carry them.

LeBron James perhaps for the first time in his NBA career seemed a little worn down by the season. Miami, despite being vulnerable, returned to the NBA Finals for the fourth consecutive season and a rematch with those very same San Antonio that Miami squeaked by a year ago.

This time, San Antonio appeared to be the far superior team as they demolished the Heat in 5 games to end Miami’s 3 peat chances and bring about the possibility of this being the end of the Big 3 Era in Miami. Now that the season has concluded, James, Wade, and Bosh all have opt out clauses in their contracts.

It seems likely that Wade will remain in Miami, but the same can not be said about James and Bosh. There have been reports that James may not be happy about playing alongside a declining Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh. This is where LeBron’s former team, the Cleveland Cavaliers come into play.

While the Miami Heat have been at the top of the hill, the Cavaliers have found the going in the Post LeBron Era very rough. However,one positive is the Cavaliers with the losses piling up, have acquired high draft picks, thus drafting and developing what can be a very good young core ready to breakout.

Given the current state of Miami’s aging roster and Cleveland’s young and developing roster, LeBron may have very good motivation to return to his home state and team. LeBron has stated he wants go where he can win the most championships. Given the Cavaliers improved roster and the fact that LeBron has also said that he really wants to raise his children in his hometown of Akron, Ohio and not in South Beach. Reports have stated that his 2 sons are currently enrolled in the Akron Schools and furthermore, Gloria James, LeBron’s mother, has purchased Cavaliers season tickets.

In an article a couple of years ago, LeBron was asked about one day if he would ever return to the Cavaliers and he answered by saying that he wouldn’t mind playing for those fans again. It’s little hints like this that have perhaps been leading towards a Cavaliers and LeBron Reunion. It is my opinion that LeBron loves a good story and would love to repair his image by returning to Cleveland and delivering the long suffering fans their first championship since 1964.

However, despite all of the positive vibes and hints there is one factor to consider in this return happening, that is Miami Heat President Pat Riley. Given Wade’s and Bosh’s decline and Miami’s aging roster, Pat Riley likely will put on the full court press to keep James in a Miami uniform.

If there’s anyone that can pull it off and keep James in Miami with the promise of tweaking the roster to get Miami back to championship form, it’s one Pat Riley. All this being said, LeBron is currently on vacation with his wife and children, possibly discussing with his wife and children which is the best situation for them as a family.