Author Topic: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.  (Read 79370 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.
« Reply #925 on: June 23, 2014, 09:44:36 AM »
Is James thinking he'll redeem himself by going to Cleveland?  not really, he'll just be deserting another team that put it all on the line for him.  So he goes back to the Cavs after they get the frist overall pick 3 years in a row.
It won't work well with him Irving and Wiggins.  They would have to get Embied for it to work out.  That would be a decent lineup but I think embied is lying about his foot injury to not go to the Cavs.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #926 on: June 23, 2014, 09:46:01 AM »
Is James thinking he'll redeem himself by going to Cleveland?  not really, he'll just be deserting another team that put it all on the line for him.  So he goes back to the Cavs after they get the frist overall pick 3 years in a row.
It won't work well with him Irving and Wiggins.  They would have to get Embied for it to work out.  That would be a decent lineup but I think embied is lying about his foot injury to not go to the Cavs.
James is going to the Clippers to help out the owner.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #927 on: June 23, 2014, 09:49:28 AM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #928 on: June 23, 2014, 12:32:33 PM »
James is going to the Clippers to help out the owner.

Yes because Lebron loves white people.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #929 on: June 23, 2014, 12:34:29 PM »
lebron knows better than anyone just how much Wade's skillset has eroded.
lebron knows Bosh is a wmip now, will no longer post up and just wants to shoot 3's and hang out.

Lebron knows in 2 years, this MIA lineup bails or sucks, and it's tough for anyone to deny it.
There are probably lots of good team scenarios out there, but CLE is his home.  lots of clues - it's either a very clever campaign, or it is the truth, he wants to return to his hometown.  Either way, it's not looking good in Miami.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #930 on: June 23, 2014, 12:40:23 PM »
Lebron James & Wife Savannah Expecting 3rd Child, a Baby Girl

Not 1, not 2, but 3 children are going to be in the James household because NBA star Lebron James and wife Savannah are expecting a baby girl!

The Miami Heat president and legendary hall of fame coach Pat Riley, announced that the James household would be expanding but this time it would be the couples first girl! Awww how sweet!

Riley dropped the news on Thursday according the AP/ESPN, stating:

“Savannah now is going to have a little baby girl to join her in the fight against the two boys and LeBron, which she needs.”
If you’ve ever seen Lebron with Chris Bosh’s daughter, or with little girl fans, then you just know that baby is gonna have him wrapped around her little finger!

So far there hasn’t been a confirmation as to when the baby girl will arrive, but we’ll keep our eyes peeled for anymore hints and information!

Congrats to the James family during this precious and joyous time!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #931 on: June 23, 2014, 01:10:46 PM »
He may not stay here but he ain't going back to Cleveland. Still say Pat Riley will do what only he can , Lebron ain't leaving Miami. Stop trolling 240.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #932 on: June 23, 2014, 01:31:56 PM »
Lebron is going nowhere. So says Wiggs.

Ron, please close this thread now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #933 on: June 23, 2014, 01:36:31 PM »
Lebron is going nowhere. So says Wiggs.

Ron, please close this thread now.

Spurs sign LeBron and win 3 rings in 3 years.    ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #934 on: June 23, 2014, 01:38:30 PM »
Spurs sign LeBron and win 3 rings in 3 years.    ;D

I could only dream of a Pop and Lebron combo. Unfortunately I don't see that ever happening. Lebron is a big market guy. The Spurs org. and city is much too small and not flashy enough for a guy like Lebron.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #935 on: June 23, 2014, 03:15:29 PM »
I could only dream of a Pop and Lebron combo. Unfortunately I don't see that ever happening. Lebron is a big market guy. The Spurs org. and city is much too small and not flashy enough for a guy like Lebron.
Then let him go to the Clippers a high profile team.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #936 on: June 23, 2014, 06:38:36 PM »
That will happen before Kai wins the Olympia!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #937 on: June 23, 2014, 06:58:04 PM »
Tim Duncan wont opt out of last year of contract. Will return next season. Lets do this shit again!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #938 on: June 23, 2014, 07:04:34 PM »
Tim Duncan wont opt out of last year of contract. Will return next season. Lets do this shit again!

Imagine LeBron and the Cavs, with rookie sensation wiggins, irving, another all-star that came with Lebron, and a few veterans willing to take minimum pay in CLE for 2-3 years to get a ring....

imagine that lineup meeting the Spurs in the Finals next year ;)

Come to think of it... CLE would be able to afford LeBron PLUS another top money guy, right?   Bosh, maybe... Melo, lol, imagine that... but seriously, get Pau Gasol or Kevin Love... Lebron with an actual cast of terrific players... CLE would be badass.  Right now, you have wade/bosh/lebron, essentially all the same position, and they dominated the East.  Imagine lebron with one of the best point guards in the league, an all-star level big man, rookie who can jump out of the gym, and 2-3 terrific shooters like ray allen.  BOOM.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #939 on: June 23, 2014, 07:20:46 PM »
Charles Barkley thinks LeBron James and Cleveland are ready for a reunion.

Cleveland's lotto luck leads us back to LeBron's future yet again, writes Brian Windhorst. Story

In an interview Wednesday on ESPN's "SVP & Russillo," Barkley advocated a return to the Cavaliers for James and, in the process, took a shot at Miami Heat fans.

"I've always thought he was going to go back to Cleveland," Barkley said. "Nobody dislikes LeBron. I think LeBron made a huge mistake with that 'Decision' crap. He's come back and since admitted that. That's the only thing people hold against LeBron.

"He's a great player, a great person. I hope he goes back to Cleveland. Those fans in Miami are not real fans, those fans in Cleveland are real fans. I've always hoped he would go back to Cleveland. That would be a great way to finish his career."

The Cavaliers finished 33-49 this season, five games out of the playoffs, and fired coach Mike Brown.

But Cleveland won the No. 1 pick in the NBA draft for the second straight year and third time in the past four overall.

That puts the team in position to add a young piece -- Andrew Wiggins, Joel Embiid and Jabari Parker are considered the top three prospects in this year's draft -- or a proven veteran in a trade to pair with dynamic point guard Kyrie Irving.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #940 on: June 23, 2014, 07:35:25 PM »
Charles Barkley thinks LeBron James and Cleveland are ready for a reunion.

Cleveland's lotto luck leads us back to LeBron's future yet again, writes Brian Windhorst. Story

In an interview Wednesday on ESPN's "SVP & Russillo," Barkley advocated a return to the Cavaliers for James and, in the process, took a shot at Miami Heat fans.

"I've always thought he was going to go back to Cleveland," Barkley said. "Nobody dislikes LeBron. I think LeBron made a huge mistake with that 'Decision' crap. He's come back and since admitted that. That's the only thing people hold against LeBron.

"He's a great player, a great person. I hope he goes back to Cleveland. Those fans in Miami are not real fans, those fans in Cleveland are real fans. I've always hoped he would go back to Cleveland. That would be a great way to finish his career."

The Cavaliers finished 33-49 this season, five games out of the playoffs, and fired coach Mike Brown.

But Cleveland won the No. 1 pick in the NBA draft for the second straight year and third time in the past four overall.

That puts the team in position to add a young piece -- Andrew Wiggins, Joel Embiid and Jabari Parker are considered the top three prospects in this year's draft -- or a proven veteran in a trade to pair with dynamic point guard Kyrie Irving.
Charles loves to troll Heat fans almost as much as you. I love Charles I'm from Philly originally so he can do no wrong in my eyes.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #941 on: June 24, 2014, 12:56:17 AM »
LeBron's mom just purchased CLE season tickets for the upcoming season ;)

Get the fuck outta here!

I'm on record as saying that LBJ ain't going anywhere.  This, if true, would make me consider the possibility.

Lebron's no ring chaser.  All you have to do is win the draft lottery 3 out of 4 years and he magiacally appears.  Lol, fucking fa66ot.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #942 on: June 24, 2014, 07:10:45 AM »
Espn reporting james opting out of contract

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=11127329&src=desktop

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #943 on: June 24, 2014, 07:30:15 AM »
I don't think it means Lebron is leaving the Heat. He's either doing it to take less money to allow Miami to retool or stroking his ego because he wants to be courted by other teams. But why would he want to leave? I wouldn't leave Miami for anywhere else. He's been to 4 NBA finals, not even Jordan has done that.

It's not a stretch to say that there is a better chance of Lebron staying in Miami than Carmelo staying with the Knicks. That being said, I'm curious as to what Bosh's next move is.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #944 on: June 24, 2014, 07:37:45 AM »

Como que too small/not flashy buey?

>:(

8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #945 on: June 24, 2014, 07:39:27 AM »
I look at it from the family/home side of things.

Wifey is preggo with kid #3.
Two kids now enrolled in school in Bath, Ohio.
LeBron owns a $30mil mansion in Ohio.
His mom just bought season tickets in CLE.

Being pregnant is a pretty huge thing.  LeBron will turn 30 this year.  Financially set for life.  his family/friends are in Ohio.  He spends his off-seasons there.   He does love the place.  He's rebuilding the high school he attended and already said his kids are going there.

He's got his rings in MIA and the team is rapidly declining.  The body language during Finals was that they didn't like each other.  Lebron was able to leave CLE after reaching Finals... He'll be able to do the same with Miami.  He can cut strings when needed.  He's telling the league (and cleveland) that he's listening... ;)

LeBron will leave Miami.  Maybe a lot of cities will throw an amazing offer at him, but CLE can trade and build a really good lineup fast - and they can offer "home", which nobody else can.

DONT DISCOUNT WHAT HAPPENS when a person is about to hit age 30.  Suddenly they want to settle down and find stability for their kiddies, they want wifey to be comfy during the heavy preggo months, not trying to find a restaurant and doctor in a new city like Houston.  Don't just look at the teams and layouts, think about his personal side of things - Lebron is an emotional, fairly insecure and immature person.  home means more to him than to a playboy NBA player.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #947 on: June 24, 2014, 08:05:26 AM »
My sources are saying LeBron will sign with the Spurs.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #948 on: June 24, 2014, 08:10:07 AM »
I look at it from the family/home side of things.

Wifey is preggo with kid #3.
Two kids now enrolled in school in Bath, Ohio.
LeBron owns a $30mil mansion in Ohio.
His mom just bought season tickets in CLE.

Being pregnant is a pretty huge thing.  LeBron will turn 30 this year.  Financially set for life.  his family/friends are in Ohio.  He spends his off-seasons there.   He does love the place.  He's rebuilding the high school he attended and already said his kids are going there.

He's got his rings in MIA and the team is rapidly declining.  The body language during Finals was that they didn't like each other.  Lebron was able to leave CLE after reaching Finals... He'll be able to do the same with Miami.  He can cut strings when needed.  He's telling the league (and cleveland) that he's listening... ;)

LeBron will leave Miami.  Maybe a lot of cities will throw an amazing offer at him, but CLE can trade and build a really good lineup fast - and they can offer "home", which nobody else can.

DONT DISCOUNT WHAT HAPPENS when a person is about to hit age 30.  Suddenly they want to settle down and find stability for their kiddies, they want wifey to be comfy during the heavy preggo months, not trying to find a restaurant and doctor in a new city like Houston.  Don't just look at the teams and layouts, think about his personal side of things - Lebron is an emotional, fairly insecure and immature person.  home means more to him than to a playboy NBA player.
Emotional/immature/insecure and settle down/home dont really go together there brah.. you just contradicted yourself.

I know youre always trying to decipher the hidden code, but your data contradicts itself... you come to a conclusion and then tey and find data that supports your ideas.

Thats backwards.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #949 on: June 24, 2014, 08:23:49 AM »
Emotional/immature/insecure and settle down/home dont really go together there brah.. you just contradicted yourself.

I think it goes hand in hand, PERFECTLY.

A player that is 100% confident, independent, a self-actualized man... He has no problem plopping down in a new city and voila, adapt and grow any place he arrives.  Does not give a fck.  Think "shaq" back in the day.  Went where the $ and titles were.  Had his mistresses.  Family followed him and shaq just knew, he owned it.

LeBron is soft.  Insecure.  Biting his nails at age 25 during finals lol.  Scared of the big moment.  A person like that NEEDS more reassurance.  He NEEDS to have his friends and mama around him.  He NEEDS the warm fuzzy feeling of going back to his high school once a month.  He NEEDS familiar streets, a solid home base.  He NEEDS safe, secure, comfy and FAMILIAR.  insecure people LOVE familiar.  Highly confident people LOVE new places, new challenges.

I think LeBron is much more at ease, at peace, happy and content being in his hometown, with his small group of friends/family, going home to the same bed he knows.  He is NOT the kobe playboy, banging 2 olympian hotties at the time in sauna on other side of world.  He's just not built like that.  

Insecure, immature people DEFINITELY prefer the same, safe home.  (Lebron)
Confident, outgoing, dominat personalities prefer the new place, new challenge.  (Shaq)