Author Topic: Legal AS???  (Read 7147 times)

!@#$%

• Getbig III
Re: Legal AS???
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2006, 04:03:40 PM »
It's not quite legal but you can legally get fina (it's for cattle) & convert it to tren (once it's converted it's illegal).

Can anyone walk into a vet and buy fina or do you need some kind of license?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2006, 05:19:10 PM »
Can anyone walk into a vet and buy fina or do you need some kind of license?

You walk in to a Vet Pharmacy and buy Finaplix pellets.....

It's easier to order online though.....less hassle.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2006, 05:31:07 PM »
You walk in to a Vet Pharmacy and buy Finaplix pellets.....

It's easier to order online though.....less hassle.

DIV

Is this also true for equipoise or other vetenary AAS?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2006, 05:33:52 PM »
Is this also true for equipoise or other vetenary AAS?

Not here in America.

Finaplix are implants, so they are not restricted like EQ, Winstrol etc.

Those drugs are via prescription through a licensed vet.

You can't just walk in and buy a vial of EQ or a bottle of Winstrol tabs.

The Finaplix pellets are a loophole......

DIV

cincyfan

• Getbig I
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2006, 11:37:02 AM »
I am paranoid.  I do not trust "sources."  I read the latest MD where 2000 people who use Mexican gear are getting busted.  Too many risks these days.  As for 'legal' options, the only one closest is fina (i know its borderline).  Not sure if fina by itself for 12 weeks is a great option, but I think it will put on around 10 pounds.  Also, has anyone ever gotton busted for fina??? 
Is there any other 'legal' options that I am not aware of? 
If you want to go the homebrew route, go with fina[tren]/synovex[prop]. Synovex will get you 20grams of test prop for about 80 bucks[plus the price of the kit].

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2006, 12:12:57 PM »
tell me more about this synovex?  80 worth of the powder gives you 10ml of 200mg/ml??  Is the stuff 'legal' like fina to buy?
you are gay.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2006, 12:25:57 PM »
tell me more about this synovex?  80 worth of the powder gives you 10ml of 200mg/ml??  Is the stuff 'legal' like fina to buy?
20 grams would give you 10 - 10mlvials at 200mg/ml. . .and no powders are not legal.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

cincyfan

• Getbig I
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2006, 04:37:34 PM »
synovex and finaplix are both cattle implants, which are completely legal to buy. What you do with them after that is another story.

WorldGym2006

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2006, 12:38:59 AM »
20 grams would give you 10 - 10mlvials at 200mg/ml. . .and no powders are not legal.

hahaha......Listening to this BULLSHIT is like taking lessons on how to pick up chicks from Michael Jackson.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2006, 01:20:07 AM »
hahaha......Listening to this BULLSHIT is like taking lessons on how to pick up chicks from Michael Jackson.
i agree.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2006, 03:38:44 AM »
  Tren alone is a very bad idea.Even though it does not convert to estrogen you can still get gyno...but not as easily as with other drugs.It has something to do with progesterone.You can also experience hair loss.If you are gona run tren then you need to run test as well.Tren is something like 3 times as anabolic as testosterone...but it does not aromatise to estrogen,so the gains are very solid.It is a very good drug to get you cut...and your Strength will go through the roof,unfortunately your dick might go toward the ground without test...and you will definately need clomid for post cycle therapy to kick start your natural test again,because tren can shut your testosterone production down very quickly,and when you come off you will have the test levels of a little girl..lol.If you do decide to go with it drink plenty of h20 because it is said to be rough on the kidneys,but in my opinion any drug in excess will be hard on the kidneys.

Slick Vic

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2006, 06:03:02 AM »
Okay. I felt I had to throw my two cents in. Finaplix (trenbolone ace.) and Synovex (testosterone prop.) are both legal to purchase/possess ONLY - and I do stress ONLY - in pellet form. They're regulated by the FDA and NOT the DEA. This is because with them being in the form of pellets they are not suitable for human consumption. Enter the kits. Once you convert these pellets for human injection you have now entered a whole new ball game - illegal!  :o
If you're really concerned AAS and the law I HIGHLY recommend Legal Muscle by Rick Collins. It's a well invested book.  ;)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2006, 04:19:43 PM »
Can you outline a few of the major points from the book?  ok, maybe one major usefull point?
you are gay.

HickoryStick

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2006, 05:03:05 PM »
Sounds like someone doesn't want to put in their own time and research... ::)

Slick Vic

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2006, 05:24:20 PM »
Can you outline a few of the major points from the book?  ok, maybe one major usefull point?
Bro, it's a GREAT book! There are ALOT of major points I'm not about to type from the book. As for info on Fina and Syno. Do your research as I had.... the internet is VERY useful in your search. It took me a while to do my research but it was time well invested.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2006, 06:00:44 PM »
Are you rick collins?  haha.
you are gay.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2006, 08:25:34 PM »
don't get me wrong i totally agree with you i think cops are the most worthless sacks of shit around but a lot of them do juice.

you say that and then as soon as you are getting robbed or someone jacks you up the first thing you do is call us...... why do you have this silly mentality? we are here for you.... what makes us worthless?? And yes, a shit ton of cops do gear and no.. just about none that I know would ever even care two shits about personal gear in a vehicle..... give me a break jackass... who do you trust if you dont trust us?..... do you trust the gangsters?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2006, 08:47:36 PM »
I trust you guys, much respect...just don;t give me a ticket.
you are gay.

micky55024

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2006, 09:29:39 PM »

Dude, buy the book like Vic suggested.  It is worth every penny! 

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2006, 06:40:20 AM »
Yeah, I just don't see how it affects the bottom line: gear is illegal, and possession is a felony.  Not sure how a book will change this.
you are gay.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2006, 12:58:25 PM »
possession for personal use is a misdemeanor and i never seen a court that didnt throw out a misdemeanor possession charge by letting the defendant take some gay class and then throw it out.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Slick Vic

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2006, 02:15:34 PM »
Yeah, I just don't see how it affects the bottom line: gear is illegal, and possession is a felony.  Not sure how a book will change this.
Considering you're asking for info and this book is full of it. I would think why not.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2006, 10:26:51 PM »
  Tren alone is a very bad idea.Even though it does not convert to estrogen you can still get gyno...but not as easily as with other drugs.It has something to do with progesterone.

Using any AAS alone.....except Testosterone is probaby a bad idea.

Tren can cause gyno due to prolactin......

Dostinex combats this.

DIV