Author Topic: George Michael has settled well in prison...  (Read 7433 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: George Michael has settled well in prison...
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2010, 08:07:01 AM »

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2010, 08:31:51 AM »

he was engaged to this chick for 2 yrs.  even his band mate andrew was surprise of the restroom BS.  this dude experimented with homo stuff and s##t want haywire.  kids don't go fruitie or your life gets messed up like this guy.

Freddie Mercury experimented with Homo stuff in the seventies... Then went full Sausage packer in the 80's and you see where that got him.... Great singer though..

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2010, 08:33:26 AM »
what did he do already?, doing some child drugs wasnt it? the drama!!!!!

It was the seventh time he had been arrested for driving drugged,this time he smashed his car into a Snappy Snaps shop,so look what some smartarse wrote on the shop the next day. ;D ;D
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1305684/George-Michael-admits-drug-driving-walks-free-court.html

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2010, 10:48:37 AM »
Apparently the other inmates make him give them hand jobs before making them a hot drink, its the basis for his new song 'w**k me off before your cocoa'
 ;D ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2010, 11:07:40 AM »

looks like s##t for only 47 and wealthy.  this guy had killer looks (no homo) in the day and girls loved him, went homo, and his life has been in the garbage since with one f##ked up incident after another.

Probably caught the Derek Anthony disease and is on tons of meds

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2010, 12:17:08 PM »
Don't think he "went homo" think he is homosexual and always has been. People do not go homo....you either are or you aren't gay.
no true, straight people go homo in prison. Mike Tyson says he fuck them until they love it. ;D
A

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2010, 04:45:26 AM »
He's already written a song about his skin head cell mate...

it will be his new single called 'Hairless Fister'!!!

george michael is the closest living thing to god,,if you take your generation nothingness and go and look on your lovely youtube.....you will find that every human know the words to all of his songs, any performance he ever do anywhere in cluding americana ,,peopel singing all the words he doesnt even need to sing,,he is A GENIOUS,,he is a musicican he play all instruments,,he write all his music,,and he made a fuckin christmas song famos and known by every kid around the world more than santa clause songs,,

anyone who wrote a masterpiece like careless wisper ,,praying for time,,fatherfigure and 10s of other masterpieces too many to mention is a walking god,,moment he die the best pieces of earth die with him,,

thats what your generation do not get,,go now do a youtube search print goerge michael live,,see what you get,,all songs known to you ,,all songs sang by the audience he dont even need to sing just hold the microphone,,he is a motzart of new modern age,,very few like that lionel,,stevie,,madona ,,cindy laouper,,steve perry,,bruce springsteen,,elton,,rod ,,bon jovie,,few more,,but they are going away and dont write more music because of the shit your generation created,,

100s of thousands of people come to see him and he can sit and not do a thing and they will sing all the songs every single word,,,and you yourself anyone of you know all the songs and most likley can sing every word,,

its a disaster whats going on music wise now days,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2010, 04:52:49 AM »
i thought if you were hetero, the thought of "expermienting with queerness" never crossed your mind.

whenever i got fucked up in my youth, it never once crossed my mind to say "hmm, wonder if there's a dickhead i can nibble on around these parts, just to see what it's like"

you're either gay or you're not.
Deep Tissue Massage

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2010, 04:55:06 AM »
Freddie Mercury experimented with Homo stuff in the seventies... Then went full Sausage packer in the 80's and you see where that got him.... Great singer though..
The marriage is a sham. this shit is stupid you don`t try being a flamboyant queer. Your born like it. Sure some people fuck around but their coked out loons like bowie.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2010, 08:00:31 AM »

looks like s##t for only 47 and wealthy.  this guy had killer looks (no homo) in the day and girls loved him, went homo, and his life has been in the garbage since with one f##ked up incident after another.

QFT.

things that make you go HMMMMMMMM

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2010, 10:15:11 AM »
Yip Time hasn't been kind to Mr Micheal's

I don't wanna laugh, but the younger pic of him almost reminds me of Princess Diana of Wales...lolololol
C

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2010, 12:04:54 PM »
george michael is the closest living thing to god,,if you take your generation nothingness and go and look on your lovely youtube.....you will find that every human know the words to all of his songs, any performance he ever do anywhere in cluding americana ,,peopel singing all the words he doesnt even need to sing,,he is A GENIOUS,,he is a musicican he play all instruments,,he write all his music,,and he made a fuckin christmas song famos and known by every kid around the world more than santa clause songs,,

anyone who wrote a masterpiece like careless wisper ,,praying for time,,fatherfigure and 10s of other masterpieces too many to mention is a walking god,,moment he die the best pieces of earth die with him,,

thats what your generation do not get,,go now do a youtube search print goerge michael live,,see what you get,,all songs known to you ,,all songs sang by the audience he dont even need to sing just hold the microphone,,he is a motzart of new modern age,,very few like that lionel,,stevie,,madona ,,cindy laouper,,steve perry,,bruce springsteen,,elton,,rod ,,bon jovie,,few more,,but they are going away and dont write more music because of the shit your generation created,,

100s of thousands of people come to see him and he can sit and not do a thing and they will sing all the songs every single word,,,and you yourself anyone of you know all the songs and most likley can sing every word,,

gh15 approved
that is incorrect ,sir......

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2010, 12:11:27 PM »
i first realised just how awesome podgy george was when he performed at the queen/freddy mercury tribute concert. fucking outstanding. plus 'wham' bring back lots of happy memories of a teenage love i had at the time  :'(

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2010, 12:46:26 PM »
i first realised just how awesome podgy george was when he performed at the queen/freddy mercury tribute concert. fucking outstanding. plus 'wham' bring back lots of happy memories of a teenage love i had at the time  :'(

Jizzacked

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2010, 02:21:13 PM »
plus 'wham' bring back lots of happy memories of a teenage love i had at the time  :'(

what was his name bro?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2010, 05:02:25 PM »

gh15 approved
Stfu,   Kurt cobain > george Michael
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2010, 06:00:47 PM »

Actually I think he went homo in the late 60's.  About the same time I went hetero.
a

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2010, 06:07:27 PM »
Smokin' bud? That's it?

There should be a lot more accidents if that's the case.

I haven't heard of Mothers against smoking dope-- yet.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2010, 11:51:53 PM »
Stfu,   Kurt cobain > george Michael

see my friend,,kurt kobain was a genio9us indeed,,but he was already a tranformation into the nothingness generation ,,,he has a lot of blame to what has happened in a way ,,thats why he finish himself ,,he knew what was coming,,he knew it was the end of music,,never the less he was indeed a genious when it comes to music,,,not freddy mercury or george michael ,,but he was a genious,,too short to make long impact to change generation ,,he knew what was coming and finished himself

gh15 approved
fallen angel

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2010, 06:22:49 AM »
see my friend,,kurt kobain was a genio9us indeed,,but he was already a tranformation into the nothingness generation ,,,he has a lot of blame to what has happened in a way ,,thats why he finish himself ,,he knew what was coming,,he knew it was the end of music,,never the less he was indeed a genious when it comes to music,,,not freddy mercury or george michael ,,but he was a genious,,too short to make long impact to change generation ,,he knew what was coming and finished himself

gh15 approved
Not many people come up with a new genre of music. He killed himself cus he was drugged up. 
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2010, 11:11:54 PM »
Actually I think he went homo in the late 60's.  About the same time I went hetero.

Very funny! I didn't know one could go homo or hetero, I thought one just is what they are. I don't remember going bisexual, it is just what I am.