Author Topic: Pillowtalk, what do you make of this  (Read 13822 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Pillowtalk, what do you make of this
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2011, 08:38:51 AM »
Based on this logic, why are Blacks not getting reparations, from the US government, for slavery?? Considering that they actually suffered huge losses.

PT

Blacks get tons of reparations.   The entire welfare complex was set up in the 1960's as reperations, the entire affirmative action/ racial quota system is reperations, the EEOC, Pigford settlement, etc. 

Go in to any govt office in america and most workers are blacks.   Same thing.   

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2011, 08:54:31 AM »

Blacks get tons of reparations.   The entire welfare complex was set up in the 1960's as reperations, the entire affirmative action/ racial quota system is reperations, the EEOC, Pigford settlement, etc.  

Go in to any govt office in america and most workers are blacks.   Same thing.    
I agree, however, that is covert reparations. No one has said "we are giving you X/Y/Z because of slavery" have they.
Where as conversely, the German people are still paying for the 1940's, to Israel, FFS  :-X Yeah, because they have got a clean slate when it comes to war crimes/human rights..............

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2011, 08:57:43 AM »

Blacks get tons of reparations.   The entire welfare complex was set up in the 1960's as reperations, the entire affirmative action/ racial quota system is reperations, the EEOC, Pigford settlement, etc. 

Go in to any govt office in america and most workers are blacks.   Same thing.   

Im black..my family is black.... and we didn't get no reparations. Not on welfare....never been on welfare.. kill yourself a

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2011, 08:58:50 AM »
I agree, however, that is covert reparations. No one has said "we are giving you X/Y/Z because of slavery" have they.
Where as conversely, the German people are still paying for the 1940's, to Israel, FFS  :-X Yeah, because they have got a clean slate when it comes to war crimes/human rights..............

PT

i agree with this. there are deeper elements... but i gotta meeting.. will be back in an hour to explain

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2011, 09:03:09 AM »

i agree with this. there are deeper elements... but i gotta meeting.. will be back in an hour to explain

A black man with a job  :o fucking have him set if formaldehyde, put him in a glass case, have him stuffed & mounted.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2011, 09:15:05 AM »
300 posts into his account & he wants to play the tough guy  ::)

You were posted next to the forced labor camp Belsen, & this makes you a holohoax expert does it?? Fuck off mate you are seriously boring.
I live in India, but this does not make me an expert in Indian history, you fucking moron.
Oh dear, we have another plank who thinks he has the answers.
So, you are sure 6 Milion jews were systematically exterminated are you, care to prove it.

Better still, I will make it easier for you. Question = how many of the alleged death camps had Gas chambers, & how may deaths were attributed to each camp - off you go sweetheart.

PT

have you ever spoke to any germans? have you ever spoke to ex SS ? i have and i have also spoke to Jews who came over here to pay respects to dead family members. Of course in India you don't like us Brits..but then again a lot of Indians live in our Island and like the UK. Unlike a little  pisser like you i have and meet people here who hate the German History. If you want to sort it out i live in CELLE germany.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2011, 09:29:04 AM »
have you ever spoke to any germans? have you ever spoke to ex SS ? i have and i have also spoke to Jews who came over here to pay respects to dead family members. Of course in India you don't like us Brits..but then again a lot of Indians live in our Island and like the UK. Unlike a little  pisser like you i have and meet people here who hate the German History. If you want to sort it out i live in CELLE germany.

How many times do I have to post my pics to show people I hold a UK passport  ::)

I said I live in India (Mumbai) not that I am Indian, do keep up.
There was a question asked. I will take it that you failed to answer it because you have no fucking clue what the answer is, figures.
So, you have no clue what the answer is, so you decide to beat your chest instead, JAW BREAKING YAWN.

"If you want to sort it out i live in CELLE germany." God you are a fucking twat, yeah, you live in CELLE, good for fucking you, fucking wanker.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2011, 09:37:33 AM »
then bring it on girl

newmom

« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2011, 09:44:46 AM »

sorry what was this thread about. Love the picture. Great pic PT

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2011, 09:47:24 AM »
then bring it on #girl

eeeeerrr, how about you answer the fucking question, this whole "I will kick the shit out of you" shtick is fucking tedious mate.
if we were both in London I would oblige you, as we are not, & you fancy your self as a self proclaimed holohoax expert, how about you prove your-self in the only way you can right now. By backing up your shit.

Question: How many people were killed at Treblinka, Belzec & Sobibor?? You seem to the fucking expert here  ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2011, 09:49:13 AM »
come over and i will give you a straight fight

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2011, 09:50:17 AM »
Quote from: pillowtalk
PT

sorry what was this thread about. Love the picture.

12500 posts & you still cant use the quote function Dee  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2011, 09:51:46 AM »
12500 posts & you still cant use the quote function Dee  ::)

PT

LOL. I fixed it...I was mesmerized distracted by your picture ya fucking wise ass

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2011, 09:56:21 AM »
come over and i will give you a straight fight

Have you heard your-self, FFS  ::) "come over and i will give you a straight fight" what are you 12?? I have no answer to give, the question was over my head, so I will offer him out. Bwahaaaahhhhhaaaaaaahhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mate, get a grip will ya, this is the internets - you will not last 500 posts on here at this rate. You will burn yourself out.

This kunt has got squaddy fever.
Fancy your chances with the question do ya  :D

Wanker.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2011, 10:01:32 AM »
Have you heard your-self, FFS  ::) "come over and i will give you a straight fight" what are you 12?? I have no answer to give, the question was over my head, so I will offer him out. Bwahaaaahhhhhaaaaaaahhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mate, get a grip will ya, this is the internets - you will not last 500 posts on here at this rate. You will burn yourself out.

This kunt has got squaddy fever.
Fancy you chances with the question do ya  :D

Wanker.

PT

you are a little cock

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2011, 10:02:13 AM »
LOL. I fixed it...I was mesmerized distracted by your picture ya fucking wise ass

I post a pic & you are there 25 seconds later. Jeez Dee, WTF are you a witch or something??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2011, 10:04:36 AM »
I post a pic & you are there 25 seconds later. Jeez Dee, WTF are you a witch or something??

PT

something like that..but it was 15 min

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2011, 10:06:11 AM »
you are a little cock

As much as I would love to read another 30 of your retarded "you are a little cock" (variations on this theme) posts, I tend to bore easily.
Now, if you are not going to back up your claims about the period from 41 to 45, well, you are dismissed.

So eeeeer, fuck off, there a good chap.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2011, 10:06:25 AM »
IDIOT ???

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2011, 10:08:51 AM »
IDIOT ???

YAWN
well at least you do not have to worry about your appalling grammar when you only post x1 word  :-*
What was it, the military or Mcdonalds - mums idea was it??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2011, 10:11:06 AM »
YAWN
well at least you do not have to worry about your appalling grammar when you only post x1 word  :-*
What was it, the military of Mcdonalds - mums idea was it??

PT
IDIOT ???

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2011, 10:11:58 AM »
Growth/noob loves me

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2011, 10:21:47 AM »
listen you are a little cock and i will kick your head in...if you got the balls write to me on donny66@live.de  and we can make a date for a straight fight

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2011, 10:26:20 AM »
This estupido pendejo, Donny Osmand, has started PM'ing me offering me out now  ::)
Does it get any more retarded than this?? Being asked to go to Germany for a fight over an internet thread.
You need to get off base more, you are losing it. Go fuck a German hooker or some-shit.

Are you getting sent back to Helmand province, on rotation soon, lets pray he is!!

PT

Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2011, 10:28:39 AM »
it never ceases to amaze me what people go over board on