Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1234536 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best Getbig quotes from 2013.
« Reply #425 on: August 10, 2013, 07:14:09 AM »

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #426 on: August 10, 2013, 07:25:24 AM »
GOLD ;D

The subspecies that exists at 5'9 and below on Getbig should be tagged for future reference, please list as many as you can remember

Coach

Doesn't matter if were 4'2. I've been married to more women you've ever been with...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #427 on: August 10, 2013, 08:22:27 AM »
coach forgot to mention his relations with sticky studs.

ukjeff

« Reply #428 on: August 10, 2013, 08:33:04 AM »
Doesn't matter if were 4'2. I've been married to more women you've ever been with...
And unable to satisfy and retain even more.   ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #429 on: August 10, 2013, 09:04:01 AM »
Zero sq ft would work just fine for a crossfit.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #430 on: August 10, 2013, 01:28:25 PM »
they all made it big*

showering in champagne

powdering their nutsacks with pure cocaine

knocking up bitches left and right

oceans of money

* people with death row records record contract.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #431 on: August 11, 2013, 01:22:05 AM »
pretty cool:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Phil-Heath-2013-Topps-Allen-and-Ginter-Red-Ink-Framed-Mini-Auto-Mr-Olympia-/171098726677

I'd rather buy a Trading Card of Tbombz in a Bunny Suit, Soul Crusher crushing an Aquafina, Cswol taking a supersharp picture of his ripped physique in the mirror (sans lollipop, cupcake and small fries) and/or Andre working the fields.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #432 on: August 11, 2013, 03:56:17 AM »

If this phallophiliac ever stepped under ultraviolet light, the years upon years of unconsumed semen residue would have him glow like Dr. Manhattan.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #433 on: August 11, 2013, 06:02:47 AM »
I trained from age 12 until 6 months ago at age 72 when arthritis finaly nailed me. I have trained with  Steve Reeves, Bill Pearl, a dozen others and most recently Troy Alves. All champions sharing similar diciplines, good/bad habits, goals and love for Bodybuilding. Each and every man had his own dietary oddity, unique sets/reps/time in gym. Some men smoked like a forest fire, some loved booze, others pot and a lot snorted cocaine. In the mid 50s on it was rare to find a major Bodybuilder who did not secretly use Ciba Labs little blue pill...Dbol. I have watched so called natural men nearly blow out their kidneys taking 3-500+ gms. daily of protein. I watched one 'natural' champion drink a liquid protein drink evey hour in addition to his 3 squares. Had to be 750 grams. I have seen men with several dozen bottles of specific aminos which they took a prescribed time of the day, night. Alarms were set at late sleeping hours for Arginine and or other aminos. Crazy you say? Its something about the champs. Driven, chance taking, experimental. Yes there is that rare DNA exception. Rare.

I myself, a former alcoholic/adict, do not condone drugs of any sort unless they are for life exention or post surgery pain reduction. I do accept and love the wild and crazy champs of yester year and their little foibles/secrets, but less the idiots who waddle their gorilla belly physiques on to todays stage and who use HGH and insulin. I do like the look of most 212s who compete today....Troy Alves and his 29" waist is my fav.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #434 on: August 11, 2013, 03:17:10 PM »

The Philosophical Grapefruit explaining how the entire trajectory of human understanding can be explained by the move from mythos to logos to schmoemos.

From A Facefucker's Guide to the Galaxy:

The Elixir of Life

When life's got you down
And you're sporting a frown
Lose that worried scowl
Come, come behind the towel
to sip, from my brown crown,
the quintessence

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #435 on: August 13, 2013, 12:34:18 AM »
Tedim being roasted yet again.  ;D

Getbiggers are just aiding him in acquiring a tan - soon his may rival Galikafelos diarrhea suit.  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: August 13, 2013, 01:23:02 AM »
this is real quality  8)

well, ok, here goes, i went to the lake next day just to relax a bit and suntan, was very tired, i approached the place where ppl lay around I hadn't eaten for fourteen days so muscles were on show, and see many young women and my shorts were straining with my powerful erections so I hung my wig off my cock to hide my embarrassment, i can tell apart well which ones would call the police if I manhandled them for a picture to post on get big.
but i see 1 spot, a what looks like rich-divorced milf with perfect body, fake blonde etc ie the perfect target as she had an air of desperation(these always have priority even over the younger,this is economical), sitting there alone, like its most normal thing in the world, out of the square half mile room there i put my towel right next to her and hit several poses all the while telling her I am most perfect man in world and if she didn't believe me to pm homosexual moderator on get big who I had sent pic of my cock not because im insecure oh no.
i went for a coffee because I hadn't had caffeine for 15 mins so was becoming faint due to 500 calories only for past month, asked here to have an eye on my bag there and this was kinda error, on my way to the coffee, 2 girls walked past by I threw a most muscular there way which of course made them wet in panties, and i see how their jaws drop a bit,the galeniko sting of love, i walk past them and turn around for they were kinda hotties, and one of them turns around too, you know this situation where both catch eachother Grin
we laugh and have little bit chitchat, they were tourists, no point exchanging numbers because they threatened to call the police if I didn't stop asking them if they liked vein in bicep or face,they from a place ill never go to anway due to court order, so this cost valueable time.

now i return to the milf and what do i see, theres some built guy there, kinda lean but clearly no comparo, and hes already massage her, and hold hands, while she seemed bit on the defense.now this pussy of a guy tells her his whole life story, i can hear out the bullshit and think to myself what an obsolute idiot, she stares over to me all the time, whenever he dont cover her, i swear he would put his arm around her in order to make it impossible for her to see me,an absolute beta throughout.
even the people sitting around notice this and cant help but discreetly laugh as I am still sitting right next to her even though she is sucking the guys cock I try a front double biceps but no luck.
when they went into the water shed ask me if i can look at her bag Wink they fuck in the water while i masterbate furiously into her purse
so i thought shed eventualy tell him to get fucked and waited patiently for 14 hours, but that didnt happen.
what happened, as the sun moved on the sky, shade from trees was aproaching us all, and he told her lets go to more sunny spot and he moved their towels some 20feet away but that didnt fix his problem, she still stares over al the time not because I am doing a front lat spread while staring at her with an obviously erection in my shorts but with very clear intentions look.
while they been talking she even said to him if shes going to have a man just based on looks,she wants perfection, this must have hurt him alot, bc she clearly was talking about me there I know this because even though she is fucking him my abs are marginally better than his Grin
so, i figured this guy wont let loose, and when they went to the water, i was thinking of stealing her her phone and calling myself,then id have the number and could stalk her by sending her five hundred ab shot pics a day Grin

but with my tan, ppl would maybe think im Romanian homless thief and call the government, so instead i wrote down my number on a piece of papar and put it into her bag.just in time, bc very soon after, they left.
i was soo very much annoyed that i didnt hit on her straight away rather than the creepy staring I did while she was fucking the other guy, see this is what i mean with no hesitation, no afraidnes of rejection and no social awareness whats so ever

booty made a good point, here you dont see many built guys walkng around,maybe that helps a great deal, but i dont think its just that, if i look at how the bigger guys appear and behave and I weep
T

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #437 on: August 13, 2013, 04:11:39 AM »
Caption this pic.

yes that is my fist in your ass

hope that helps

Jay's already made more in this session than he'll make at the Olympia

Tedim finds out the hard way, that when you use chloroform on a 300 pound man, you need to be strong enough to lift him back to your car.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #438 on: August 13, 2013, 05:00:21 AM »
"mobile devices" are for poor people who want to pretend they are special.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #439 on: August 13, 2013, 12:07:02 PM »
re ukjeff aka bjjeff aka ukbeth always falling back on the I'm. only trolling card when getting called out for obsessive or creepy behaviour

Mike, you do realise that 'Trolling' means dropping the odd provocative post here and there to garner a response, not 'battling' with another getbigger until you haven't washed for 2 days, surving only on ritalin and diet dr pepper, until you finally 'reveal' you were just 'trolling' them.
b

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #440 on: August 13, 2013, 12:24:11 PM »

Just because its common practice doesn't mean its safe to use.  Insulin should never be used for bodybuilding...period.  It is the most dumbest thing ever to do next to Synthol...and you have a lot of experience at doing stupid things to compete.

And if you're wondering why I've been pissed at you, its because you quoting people different prices for distribution of your products at the Mr. O including myself.  Then you have the nerve to put up a 50% off on all products only a few weeks later which pretty much undercut every dealer who did take you up on your offer

Seriously, Milos don't you not think that us store owners don't check with each other on pricing quotes for products.  You should have called Europa Sports to distribute your products.  Good luck in passing off your wares

????

And if you're wondering why I've been pissed at you

No, I have no idea that you are pissed at me...and I don't "read between the lines"...
I am used to people attacking me - but AS I KNOW WHO I AM, WHAT I WANT AND HOW I TREAT PEOPLE - I don't get heated or upset too easily...
So, at this time I have NO IDEA that you are pissed at me...and I will be glad to ANSWER EVERY QUESTION you want to ask me - to possibly make you LESS PISSED AT ME...as I would REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT made you pissed off in the first place...

I have 10: 30 am SHARP - training with Johnnie Jackson in my gym so I have to leave without answering anything else...

However, friend or enemy, fan or hater...doesn't matter - I will answer EVERY QUESTION you ask me...as I know I NEVER did anything unethical...especially when my KNS line of products are concerned...

you have a lot of experience at doing stupid things to compete.

You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT about this one...However if you don't remember - I publicly admitted - even made EXAMPLE out of myself in FLEX article - urging everyone who is taking SYNTHOL to stop....
I openly talked about my "stupidest mistake EVER" (taking synthol) several times even here on this board...

Next "stupid thing" I used to compete: PLASMA EXPANDERS - I also described DETAILS and AGAIN urged everyone NOT TO USE IT...

However - INSULIN (THE strongest anabolic hormone....STORAGE HORMONE capable of making miracles IF used properly...and as such /properly used/ it is ABSOLUTELY SAFE, BEYOND EFFECTIVE and quite HEALTHY to professional athletes using OTHER HORMONES with it...To that I will just "touch" subject of GH user is risking DIABETES more IF iNSULIN is not taken during the GH cycle for number of years...As a counter-regulatory hormone to GH there are BENEFITS of using INS during the GH cycle...as it is the case with low dosage of THYROID...as by now most of you should have the info that GH usage suppress thyroid so certain LOW dosage could/should be taken in consideration while on GH...as well as the fact that GH does cause HYPERGLYCEMIA in VERY SPECIFIC WAY thus - possible implementation of counter action could be wise choice...but..I must go...

Vince - hit me with your best shot...
I really want to know WHAT I DID to piss you off...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #442 on: August 13, 2013, 01:10:17 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #443 on: August 14, 2013, 01:30:42 PM »
Nah, back in the day she could get any color

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #444 on: August 14, 2013, 01:33:32 PM »

damn straight  ;D

i doubt he ever worked an honest job

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #445 on: August 14, 2013, 01:35:04 PM »
damn straight  ;D

i doubt he ever worked an honest job

does posing nude on a skateboard count as an honest job? or towel-gate?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #446 on: August 14, 2013, 01:59:02 PM »
The fat in the peanut butter is keeping you feeling full

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #447 on: August 14, 2013, 02:33:49 PM »

It's not the fat in the peanut, it's the peanut in the fat.....The Tao of Bodybuilding.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #448 on: August 14, 2013, 02:35:56 PM »
Am I the only one that noticed that Booty is snuggling up to the mayor?  :o

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #449 on: August 14, 2013, 02:40:16 PM »
It's not the fat in the peanut, it's the peanut in the fat.....The Tao of Bodybuilding.

That's a very spiritual way to express bro-science :D