Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1234628 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best Getbig quotes and pictures from 2013 - 2016.
« Reply #3925 on: April 17, 2016, 12:45:18 AM »
Coach's nightmare

Coach awakes, Half past midnight
He grabs a foot stool, turns on the light
In heavy thoughts tonight
He had a dream that trump was fucking him
And it wasn't right
Because coach's hole, wasn't tight
How Can he be fucked be the
King of liars?
Knowing that his ass, doesn't have
What trump requires?
So a sad coach retires
And becomes a crier.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3926 on: April 17, 2016, 09:30:37 AM »
Now this has to be a ridiculous statement. Perhaps you can define your concept of intelligence. A doubt a person with below average intelligence can earn a post graduate degree. Certainly not in philosophy.

I once found a Masters degree for Philosophy in a Crackerjack box.  I wrote the company asking them to next time put a better toy in it next time

Your writing, as evidenced by the above post, suggests, indeed, that the only way you would come into possession of a master's degree in philosophy is to find one accidentally. I'm not sure about Vince B's time as a graduate student, but you might be surprised to learn how competitive it is to get into top philosophy of science programs like, inter alia, Pittsburgh, ANU, Sydney (Sydney is especially distinguished for its specialty in the philosophy of biology), and LSE. You also might want to research how well U.S. undergraduate philosophy majors score on standardised tests for graduate programs, e.g., GRE & LSAT (even when religion majors are lumped in with philosophy). My impression is that thinkers such as Popper, Kuhn, and Hempel are light years beyond your grasp. So, by all means, don't risk disappearing into the ether and get back to eating those Crackerjacks.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #3927 on: April 17, 2016, 10:50:40 AM »
Re: CSWOL posting here

* TSNWGS = CSWOL

This is the kind of attitude that gets a man killed. Specially a white men in a black neibourghood.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3928 on: April 17, 2016, 10:53:38 AM »
This is the kind of attitude that gets a man killed. Specially a white men in a black neibourghood.

This man has no shame or fear..

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3929 on: April 18, 2016, 01:44:29 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3930 on: April 20, 2016, 02:16:08 AM »
She has good taste in men.  That Anchor charm on his necklace is super hunky and dreamy.  he looks to be a serious alpha with the camo hat.  Ready to battle on the drop of a hat.  See what I mean about her nose and tit job.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3931 on: April 20, 2016, 06:00:57 AM »
Re: Goodrum giving some advice to Aaron Singerman

I've formulated a number of supplements over the years.  I have a Naturopath License and studied Herbalism....I'm from Asheville, NC after all.   I originally offered the formula to Aaron last year but he rejected it so I sold it to another company abeit with the addition of some ingredients.   You're welcome to ask him sometime.

no one wants to talk to that big nosed nerd

Nobody wants to talk to you, broke mother fucker.  Eat my kielbasa.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #3932 on: April 20, 2016, 07:43:00 AM »
Re: Goodrum giving some advice to Aaron Singerman

For all the shit Vince takes he can throw it back quite well.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3933 on: April 20, 2016, 07:44:34 AM »
Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3934 on: April 22, 2016, 12:29:14 PM »
Re: Lame Gimmick.What's Up With the BodyConnoisseur account?-Det Doggity On The Case

4 people dm'd me yesterday about how the BC account is a gimmick and everyone in every thread he posts in calls him a gimmick. So, for most, I know this isn't news. Just a rundown of how much of a gimmick he is.

Keeping the story straight

I was advised to look at his account history because he keeps changing his story. That's true. There are a bunch of inconsistencies. I found about 20 just randomly jumping around his post history. The intense racism thing is new. He recently claimed to be an Italian living in America, but earlier in his posting history he was Bulgarian. Just a week ago, he claimed he was single. Yesterday, he claims he has a boyfriend he loves making out with in public and posts a pic, presumably with his boyfriend.

(to be continued)

The Avatar
That is minor shit, true. Where the gimmick really starts to fall apart is his avatar. The BC account is about 2 1/2 years old, but it kicked into gimmick overdrive about 3 weeks ago. During that time he was using this avatar:

After another poster questioned him about his avatar, he replaced it with a different photo of the same guy. He placed a rainbow filter over the new photo in an attempt to prevent it from being reverse image searched. It didn't work. If you reverse image search the pic, you gets some hits for russian blogs with a bunch of his pics taken from facebook. I don't know if  he's claiming to be the guy in the avatar, but he used pics of the same guy in both avatars and posted another pic of that guy with his boyfriend last night when he discussed making out with his boyfriend in
 public.

Social media pics can be found here, halfway down page:
http://blognews.am/rus/news/82895/?fb_comment_id=571498492908257_5203379

No real need for much detective work Sherlock. It's an obvious gimmick. All his original posts were made in September 2014 in which he claimed to be heterosexual physique competitor. He didn't post again until this month in which he became a vitriolic, homosexual racist.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3935 on: April 23, 2016, 03:10:16 AM »
Re: Roman Gladiators were REAL ALPHA MALES

Bodybuilding is one in foundation and roots; it doesn't have an alternative story to suit your taste.

Points well taken, but I have to side with Wiggs and Rascal Full on this one: the "roots" of bodybuilding and its current "branches" are not necessarily homosexual.

The concepts of homosexuality and homoeroticism are often conflated. While the concept of the latter is inherent in the concept of the former, the former is not, per se, contained within the latter. On the one hand, homosexuality involves sexual activity between members of the same (homo) sex, which does include a form of male desire (eros). On the other hand, while homoeroticism does involve a form of male desire, that desire is not necessarily a Shizzonian thirst to consume the contents of another man's pendulous nethersacks or to boldly travel down the Tbombzian tributaries of the tuchus (e.g., homoeroticism can be seen in a man's [or mens'] admiration of another man's [or other mens'] male characteristics that are not tied to sexual desire – this could be viewed as certain attractions toward manly personality traits, rugged physical abilities, handsome appearances, etc.). Obviously, bodybuilding is supported by both homosexual and homoerotic tendencies, but it is not exclusively tied to a secret, Kaimprehensive desire to go behind the white towel, as it were (no homo, no schmoemo, no flaming majordomo).

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3936 on: April 23, 2016, 09:12:02 AM »
"a Shizzonian thirst to consume the contents of another man's pendulous nethersacks"

Brilliant :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3937 on: April 23, 2016, 10:05:21 AM »
Re: TBOMBZ & The Ten Commandments

How long until he is arrested for siphoning off the congregation's donations to pay for meth and Brazilian house boys?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3938 on: April 23, 2016, 11:24:35 AM »
Re: tbombz facebook post from today

How the Assbunny lead to the Deus Absconditus (or, the God who hides)

Taking a moment to survey his wondrous feats of creation, on the sixth day, God made the Assbunny, and, after taking notice of His creature, He decided to hide from this world, instead turning his omnipotence to actualizing other possible worlds, of which this one, because it includes the abominable Assbunny, is not the best. Hence, the Lord did not rest on the seventh day, he skipped out of town on what became known henceforth as The Ssabbass. And that is how the Assbunny lead irrevocably to the Deus Absconditus (Apocrypha:2.i:Versio Tbombzius).

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #3939 on: April 23, 2016, 12:20:18 PM »
Re: Lame Gimmick.What's Up With the BodyConnoisseur account?-Det Doggity On The Case

Quote from: Al Doggity on April 22, 2016, 10:14:05 AM
4 people dm'd me yesterday about how the BC account is a gimmick and everyone in every thread he posts in calls him a gimmick. So, for most, I know this isn't news. Just a rundown of how much of a gimmick he is.

::)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3941 on: April 25, 2016, 05:21:01 AM »
Re: UPDATE ON DOCTOR WHO ATTACKED UBER DRIVER

Everyone remember the Doctor who attacked the Uber Driver (link below to original post). Well, updated status: Hospital fired her!!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=603451.0

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/04/23/doctor-uber-driver-attack-video-fired-miami-hospital/83432610/

The doctor featured in a viral YouTube video hitting, screaming profanities and damaging the car of an Uber driver has been fired from her job at a Miami hospital.

Anjali Ramkissoon, 30, whose behavior in the January cellphone video became a national sensation, will be terminated by Jackson Health System, where she was a fourth-year neurology resident, The Miami Herald reports. Ramkissoon had been on administrative leave since the video went public.

The video shows Ramkissoon, wearing shorts and an orange shirt, berating the Uber driver for refusing to give her a ride (he was there for another passenger). She then gets into the empty Uber car, all the while yelling expletives, and begins tossing the driver's personal possessions onto the street.

"I have lost my mind," Ramkissoon says sarcastically on the video, as she tosses an iPhone, papers and scissors out the car window..

She then casually announces, "I guess that's it, good night," before walking away down the street.

In an interview with ABC News, Ramkissoon apologized and acknowledged there was no excuse for her actions. She said she had broken up with her boyfriend minutes before and her father had been hospitalized. She acknowledged she had been drinking that evening.

Ramkissoon said she had received death threats following the video's release.

"It's been horrible," Ramkissoon said of the social media backlash which followed.

Unemployed affirmative action case. WNH.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3942 on: April 25, 2016, 12:56:26 PM »
Re: nearing 6%  bodyfat

I will only tell those who I meet in real life how I do it..

no drugs , no supplements , but legal ingredients and food

hint.. fat, protein and carbs allowed no table sugar

Good for you. You were looking unhealthy. 6% might be a little too low. If it is, your body will let you know.

Will it beep and then send an email warning?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3943 on: April 26, 2016, 01:55:38 AM »
As for myself, I did study other religions. I was intensely spiritual for years before I became a Christian. At one point I very strongly considered becoming a Muslim. I spent years obsessively, passionately worshipping God before I became a Christian. I meditated for hours everyday. My mind was open to every conceivable possibility, and I thoroughly considered them all - I prided myself on it.  And along the way God did answer some of my prayers. But my relationship with Him was very distant. I knew He existed and I searched for Him with all of my being. But I absolutely rejected Jesus Christ as the Son of God and I was disgusted by the biblical ethic. If you go back into my post history before I was a Christian you can find me arguing with Man of Steel about this subject. He was talking about his experiences with God and I was trying to reason with him just like you are now. Sadly my arguments were much better than the ones you are now using against him. I did not want to be Christian. I am one now only because God dragged me kicking and screaming. Even to this day I confess that my human heart lusts against God. But I cannot deny what I have seen with my own eyes, heard with my own ears, and tasted with my own lips. Asking Man of Steel and I to consider the idea that we are wrong about Jesus is like asking yourself if you could be wrong about the very fact of your own existence. It is undeniable.

One day you will know. It might be too late to save you, but you will know one day.

Was it after you took a load of dirty AIDS semen up your asshole you knew?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3944 on: April 26, 2016, 04:49:35 AM »
Re: TBOMBZ & The Ten Commandments

Third, someone inquired about whether I still feel attraction towards men. The answer is that I very rarely ever feel any of those things anymore.

Seldom, but not never? Time will tell if you can continue to control the raging Assbunny that dwells within you.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3945 on: April 26, 2016, 01:09:11 PM »
Re: Doctor sedates woman, ejaculates on her face.

a *truly* brilliant doctor would have secretly worked permission into the paperwork, in case he ever got caught.

We all sign those waivers with many paragraphs of legalese.   One little line with "I hereby give permission for medical professionals to administer organic skin treatment when deemed necessary using any means available and relinquish all legal and criminal claims".

Boom.   Permission to bust nut on face while snoozing, and just grin and shrug when they get caught. 

Informed cumscent!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3946 on: April 27, 2016, 12:33:34 AM »
Re: SWOLACE ^ CSWOL video TSNWGS

Gimmick this Haters!!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3947 on: April 27, 2016, 11:43:30 AM »
Cock pics?

The question is: who hasn't had a cock in thier mouths on getbig?  :-*

go see-saw on some dudes cock already!

I would pay good money for a mandingo cock.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3948 on: April 27, 2016, 02:05:57 PM »
Re: Dubai, India : the origins

For those who never saw, he edited the original post  :D same guy went to dinner 1 to 1 on invite with a bodybuilder he had no idea was homosexual

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=102530.0

That was an embarrassing thread (for him). Especially since he claimed to have business interests in India... then modified it to United Arab Emirates

Did you catch Arce in the thread telling him to email him because he could hook him up with a "Huge player"...lol Arce trying to scam people even back then.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3949 on: April 27, 2016, 02:45:00 PM »
Vince, serious question: The population of Sylva, NC is like under 3,000 people. What the hell do people do there to stay occupied? It must be BORING!!

That's the thing...you don't really do shit in Sylva.  On my days off I would go to Bubaz's Coffeehouse, then to the used bookstore and finish off the day with a trip to Walmart... ::)  Even the movie theatres suck because they have no THX or 3D.  You have to go to Cherokee if you want to do anything remotely fun or to Asheville. 

Is there a large gay community in Sylva?

^^
I did a quick internet search, and the place & surrounding communities are filled with Trannies!!!

http://asheville.craigslist.org/cas/5538445719.html

http://asheville.craigslist.org/cas/5543866008.html