Author Topic: upping the protein. ...  (Read 16702 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: upping the protein. ...
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2013, 06:28:55 PM »
Hard to say.  Sometimes I gain weight and lose cuts. Other times I lose size....it depends on the diet and training.... I'm looking to cut weight and really get cut this time...sev style.

What was your cycle like? How much test a wk? Etc..

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2013, 06:33:48 PM »
My 3 "take every day no matter what" supplements:

- Metamucil/soluble fiber
- a quality multivitamin/mineral
- probiotics

The only 3 supps that I consider mandatory.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2013, 06:34:46 PM »
Read probiotics are bs. It's all about fecal transplants.
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2013, 06:35:54 PM »

Yes brother fecal transplants as well as urine therapy are common practice among many Getbiggers on the weekends.  :-X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2013, 06:36:56 PM »
My 3 "take every day no matter what" supplements:

- Metamucil/soluble fiber
- a quality multivitamin/mineral
- probiotics

The only 3 supps that I consider mandatory.

Its a double edged sword. The adult in me doesn't want to have gas, but the kid in me likes the immeasurable power of being able to fart at will..and smelly ones.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2013, 06:37:22 PM »
Pffftttt.
real men just cut into their colon and extract the shit themselves.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2013, 06:37:47 PM »
Yes brother fecal transplants as well as urine therapy are common practice among many Getbiggers on the weekends.  :-X

No bullshit fecal transplants is where it's at. Now they're putting it in pill form. It makes sense. Takes some good shit to make good shit. Research that shit with google.
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2013, 06:40:00 PM »
Its a double edged sword. The adult in me doesn't want to have gas, but the kid in me likes the immeasurable power of being able to fart at will..and smelly ones.

The only time I fart now is my once weekly pizza cheat meal :(

I make sure to close up the windows in the house and really savor the experience.

It's the little things in life...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2013, 06:42:56 PM »
No bullshit fecal transplants is where it's at. Now they're putting it in pill form. It makes sense. Takes some good shit to make good shit. Research that shit with google.

???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2013, 06:43:50 PM »
I was in Circle K today  and I crop dusted the entire store with fart molecules. Went up and down every aisle.

Then I'm on line and I go "God Damn that's nasty." And start talking to this dude next to me...and he's like "yeah"....and I'm farting right on him..hahahaaa

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2013, 06:51:23 PM »
protien warms up the metabolism up to a point

i notice this today i was kinda chilly around 7 pm then i started eating protien , felt much better, sure i couldve double the dose * i had 3 shakes back to back) i couldve drank 6 but i think that wouldve just made me fart
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2013, 06:51:59 PM »
They are really all about the same bro.  Not like Omega 3s that you have to watch the snook, hook, and crook sales for. 

Also, get some high purity ginger root, that will help the stomach absorb more as well.  No sense in eating a shit load if you are not absorbing and utilizing it.

You've got it backwards.....95% of fish oil comes from one distributor, Ocean Nutrition. Check the back of your fish oil container.  Doesn't really matter who you get it from.

Probiotics do matter, to a degree.  The lower end ones are mostly the same.  But do yourself a favor and try out Natren Healthy Trinity.  Buy it direct from the manufacturer, don't cheap out.... they'll ship it to you cold, next-day air.  Great blend of probiotics but more importantly, the delivery system ensures it makes it deep into your gut.  

Well worth the extra money..... it's the only probiotic that i noticed a difference with.  Zero gas, even from drinking egg whites.  Smaller bowl movements too, which i cant help but think that it means I'm assimilating more food.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2013, 06:52:09 PM »
Natural Greek Yogurt is high in probiotics as well.  Combine that along with some protein powder (I used Beverly's Muscle Provider) and you get the probiotics and extra protein in the form of a pudding dessert.  Addictive as hell.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2013, 06:53:49 PM »
all that yogurt probiotics is proably bullshit,

there gets to be a point after a couple yogurts that if you have that third yogurt it seems like a waste of food

if groink took some kelp with selenium he would be a juggernaut full of too much energy
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2013, 06:55:30 PM »
Natural Greek Yogurt is high in probiotics as well.  Combine that along with some protein powder (I used Beverly's Muscle Provider) and you get the probiotics and extra protein in the form of a pudding dessert.  Addictive as hell.
Yes. I'm lactose intolerant. Even a little lactose can upset my stomach. However, Greek yogurt I can eat no problem.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2013, 06:57:29 PM »
all that yogurt probiotics is proably bullshit,

there gets to be a point after a couple yogurts that if you have that third yogurt it seems like a waste of food

if groink took some kelp with selenium he would be a juggernaut full of too much energy

Do you know how yogurt becomes yogurt? Bacteria.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2013, 06:58:38 PM »
Do you know how yogurt becomes yogurt? Bacteria.
right im just saying i dont feel that superior when eating yogurt

A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2013, 07:00:45 PM »
You've got it backwards.....95% of fish oil comes from one distributor, Ocean Nutrition. Check the back of your fish oil container.  Doesn't really matter who you get it from.

Probiotics do matter, to a degree.  The lower end ones are mostly the same.  But do yourself a favor and try out Natren Healthy Trinity.  Buy it direct from the manufacturer, don't cheap out.... they'll ship it to you cold, next-day air.  Great blend of probiotics but more importantly, the delivery system ensures it makes it deep into your gut.  

Well worth the extra money..... it's the only probiotic that i noticed a difference with.  Zero gas, even from drinking egg whites.  Smaller bowl movements too, which i cant help but think that it means I'm assimilating more food.  

Strong knowledge here by proudvirgin.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2013, 07:01:47 PM »
right im just saying i dont feel that superior when eating yogurt

Have you tried greek yogurt? It's different than regular yogurt.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2013, 07:02:51 PM »
Strong knowledge here by proudvirgin.

Are you saying Don't fart on him ?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2013, 07:04:44 PM »
Have you tried greek yogurt? It's different than regular yogurt.
yes it tastes great but no superior feeling effects were noticed

kelp and selenium produce superior feeling effect but im scared to up the dose

same with protien powders. you really notice how much they help only when you stop takeing them.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2013, 07:08:01 PM »
yes it tastes great but no superior feeling effects were noticed

kelp and selenium produce superior feeling effect but im scared to up the dose

same with protien powders. you really notice how much they help only when you stop takeing them.

I never tried kelp.

But protein has the same effect on me..I feel solid and powerful.  I eat too much carbs and I feel like a blob of shit

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2013, 07:08:24 PM »

OR

You could just find a woman with a good digestive system and go to town on that ass.  
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2013, 07:10:49 PM »
I never tried kelp.

But protein has the same effect on me..I feel solid and powerful.  I eat too much carbs and I feel like a blob of shit
man be careful with kelp its like snorting a line of coke or hitting the crack pipe

it may or may not hit you like that. only take one pill on the first day and 2 the next

kelp with selenium is a synergistic effect
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2013, 07:12:23 PM »
I never tried kelp.

thats how I am as well... high protein diet makes me feel solid.... I have to be very careful with carbs or I feel like im in a coma and I instantly gain 10 lbs of water.