Author Topic: Paul Walker (Fast & Furious) dies in car crash  (Read 99864 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: Paul Walker (Fast & Furious) dies in car crash
« Reply #575 on: December 03, 2013, 07:02:02 AM »
so,bambam was right.

frends have tried countless fireextingishers on the car but to no avail.

and frends and the son of the driver tried to resque them out of the flames but the 2 victims were stuck,they reported.

both entirely burned up and could nly be identified by teeth records.

this is very sad,the raul guys son tried to save his father from the claims,while others stood there filming it.
the little boy went right into a huge explosion to help.

all those "experts" trying to defend the dude filming it that wasn't even man enough to call 911, lol, people are spending too much time in front of a computer trying too hard to sound like smart ass these days that their unused balls are shrinking to the point of no existence anymore

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #576 on: December 03, 2013, 07:04:24 AM »
U know what they say about having a "race car" for the street, u also get all the advantages and "disadvantages" of having a race car and that includes safety and light saving materials that could easily catch on fire... In the case a Carrera GT!
They(cops) are saying that speed was a factor. The speed limit was 45 mph. I have a hard time believing that a seasoned race driver, would lose control of any car going 45 or less.

Not to mention that the car looked like it was hit by a semi. No way 45 mph does that.  Just a sad story. Paul's friend (professional driver) obviously went way overboard somewhere.

Maybe alcohol was a factor as well. They were close friends. I know that I probably shouldn't have got into my friend's cars a few times in my life.  When they are friends, you trust them.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #577 on: December 03, 2013, 07:06:00 AM »
all those "experts" trying to defend the dude filming it that wasn't even man enough to call 911, lol, pepople are spending too much time in front of a computer trying too hard to sound like smart ass these days that their unused balls are shrinking to the point of no existence anymore
yes, because 15 calls to 911 to report the same thing are going to help. You don't know who called 911 or if he did or not.
. Passive-aggressiveness is not a good male attribute. You sure your roid usage hasn't affected your balls?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: December 03, 2013, 07:07:05 AM »
Where is the evidence that there was a legit "Paul Walker hoax" on friday?  If so, then that is one of the creepiest instances of bad karma I have ever seen.

That is why you don't wish death on people. Even if it is just joking  :'(

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: December 03, 2013, 07:09:46 AM »
They(cops) are saying that speed was a factor. The speed limit was 45 mph. I have a hard time believing that a seasoned race driver, would lose control of any car going 45 or less.

Not to mention that the car looked like it was hit by a semi. No way 45 mph does that.  Just a sad story. Paul's friend (professional driver) obviously went way overboard somewhere.

Maybe alcohol was a factor as well. They were close friends. I know that I probably shouldn't have got into my friend's cars a few times in my life.  When they are friends, you trust them.
have you read anything that I have posted? The test driver for Porsche who was the development driver for this car was scared of it, and wanted Traction control to be put in this car. The car is designed with a carbonfiber monocoque, and is designed to split in two, with the monocoque as a survival cell. The transmission tunnel is made of magnesium to save weight. Have you ever seen magnesium when it catches fire? You can put it under water and it will still burn.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #580 on: December 03, 2013, 07:10:14 AM »
he might as well be living a quiet life in the outskirts of argentina now under a fake id.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: December 03, 2013, 07:17:19 AM »
have you read anything that I have posted? The test driver for Porsche who was the development driver for this car was scared of it, and wanted Traction control to be put in this car. The car is designed with a carbonfiber monocoque, and is designed to split in two, with the monocoque as a survival cell. The transmission tunnel is made of magnesium to save weight. Have you ever seen magnesium when it catches fire? You can put it under water and it will still burn.
No way that you lose control of a car going 45 or less, and then both guys get knocked out (or die on impact) They would have not been knocked out at such low speeds.

45 mph is not that fast guys. I'm sure it would fuck up the car, but there is no way it would completely kill or incompacitate both people.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #582 on: December 03, 2013, 07:22:34 AM »
No way that you lose control of a car going 45 or less, and then both guys get knocked out (or die on impact) They would have not been knocked out at such low speeds.

45 mph is not that fast guys. I'm sure it would fuck up the car, but there is no way it would completely kill or incompacitate both people.

If there is enough heat and contact with a flammable liquid the car will ignite pretty fast.  When the magnesium catches fire that will intensify the heat.  Maybe there was a perfect storm of events.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: December 03, 2013, 07:23:34 AM »

Did you see the vid of the Lamborghini Aventador that cracked in half? It was going about 45 miles an hour.

Plus, that car is a beast, and if they had traction control turned off, and came to that 15 mph hour bend, in a mid engined car which was known to need a wide path of respect---shit can happen.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #584 on: December 03, 2013, 07:25:20 AM »
Let's give Parker and his car knowledge credit on this thread.  He's made the whole car stuff accessible to guys who drive minivans.....that being me.

I think we may have found our common bond.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: December 03, 2013, 07:25:42 AM »
If there is enough heat and contact with a flammable liquid the car will ignite pretty fast.  When the magnesium catches fire that will intensify the heat.  Maybe there was a perfect storm of events.
Maybe they were disoriented and the smoke inhalation got them.  No way both guys died on impact unless...... they were going alot faster.

Cops have reported speed was a factor.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #586 on: December 03, 2013, 07:26:09 AM »
I think we may have found our common bond.

Minivans and guns? 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #587 on: December 03, 2013, 07:27:17 AM »
Minivans and guns? 

:D   great minds.   We can disagree on many things, but when we sit down in our elevated throne minivan seats with the glock 23 in that handy crease between seats, all of those differences go away.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: December 03, 2013, 07:30:14 AM »
Maybe they were disoriented and the smoke inhalation got them.  No way both guys died on impact unless...... they were going alot faster.

Cops have reported speed was a factor.
Of course speed was a factor, it doesn't mean that the car was going very fast, it can mean that the car could not slow down quick enough.

Here, is a PDF of the press release for the Carrera GT. Go down to "Body Structure" and read
http://press.porsche.com/archive/products/press_kits/press_kits_2006/pdf/carrera_gt/carrera_gt_new_levels_2006.pdf

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #589 on: December 03, 2013, 07:31:14 AM »
all drugs - TPPIIP

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: December 03, 2013, 07:34:43 AM »
Looks like it was mechanical failure all along.

http://nypost.com/2013/12/02/mechanical-failure-behind-paul-walker-crash-report/
I heard of the car issues too. But I am still questioning the speed at which the car was going.  There is no way (imo) that all of that happened at 45mph or less.

You can drive most cars head on into a brick wall at 45 mph.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #591 on: December 03, 2013, 07:36:37 AM »
I heard of the car issues too. But I am still questioning the speed at which the car was going.  There is no way (imo) that all of that happened at 45mph or less.

You can drive most cars head on into a brick wall at 45 mph.

all drugs - TPPIIP

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: December 03, 2013, 07:38:53 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: December 03, 2013, 07:40:25 AM »
What about the other elephant in the room? Wasn't that car purchased used (someone said Rahal)

I wonder if he knew about the problems beforehand.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: December 03, 2013, 07:42:45 AM »

http://nypost.com/2013/12/02/mechanical-failure-behind-paul-walker-crash-report/
Maybe, but also in that article that they were trying to figure out what kept the car stalling out. And that is one of the main things with that car---people don't know how to drive it, and it stalls out. It's got a tricky clutch. #1 complaint about the car. Now, is that the reason why it kept stalling. I don't know.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: December 03, 2013, 07:46:26 AM »

A friend of Walker told the Santa Clara Valley Signal newspaper that he and others tried to save the men from the burning wreckage.
We all ran around and jumped in cars and grabbed fire extinguishers and immediately went to the vehicle,” Antonio Holmes told the paper.

lol, obviously fake story because according to the reeeetards here it would be impossible to get a hold of some fire extinguishers at te scence, right? lol

One guy even said "this is not a videogame" or something like that when I made a point that those fuckers filming should at least try to help in something since they were one of (if not the) first in the scence.

lololol pure ownage

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: December 03, 2013, 07:48:26 AM »
Universal studios supposedly had an emergency meeting with the director of Fast 7. They discussed the future of the movie, and how to make it tasteful for Paul's death.

They had been filming since sept, and Paul was scheduled to shoot more scenes in abu dhabi, in january.

So they have a good amount of Paul's scenes already filmed. What would you guys do?

I would piece his scenes just right, and then have him killed off in the movie (car crash)

I would then have a touching tribute to him at the end of the movie.  I would also give 25% of the worldwide profits to charity.

He would have wanted the movie to continue.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #597 on: December 03, 2013, 07:51:04 AM »
Of course speed was a factor, it doesn't mean that the car was going very fast, it can mean that the car could not slow down quick enough.

Here, is a PDF of the press release for the Carrera GT. Go down to "Body Structure" and read
http://press.porsche.com/archive/products/press_kits/press_kits_2006/pdf/carrera_gt/carrera_gt_new_level[url=http://s_2006.pdf][/url]s_2006.pdf [/url]
No one here can argue with Parker on cars he will state the case and move on down the road. Next.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #598 on: December 03, 2013, 07:56:40 AM »
Universal studios supposedly had an emergency meeting with the director of Fast 7. They discussed the future of the movie, and how to make it tasteful for Paul's death.

They had been filming since sept, and Paul was scheduled to shoot more scenes in abu dhabi, in january.

So they have a good amount of Paul's scenes already filmed. What would you guys do?

I would piece his scenes just right, and then have him killed off in the movie (car crash)

I would then have a touching tribute to him at the end of the movie.  I would also give 25% of the worldwide profits to charity.

He would have wanted the movie to continue.

I'M ON BOARD UNTIL 'KILLING HIM IN A CAR CRASH'KINDA MORBID NO?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: December 03, 2013, 07:59:26 AM »

wow.so much for "supercar"

american cars are shit in everything, but! they hold up usualy, no things break for no reason.

i find it crazy how the americans over value the european export cars.merc,audi,bmw, they all overpriced extreme high maintenance cost pieces of shit.

and yes porsches too, all the german cars are hitturds and merley overly se;fpromoted,they pay off the mags to make "nice" reports.

in the real world,things are different.

haha the fools here pretend its no big deal "can easy afford the fixing,bro",meanwhile they eat only sausage at home,for lack of moneys.

any japanese or american car will do better.hell,even the italian cars these days are solid enough, but beware of the french cars,lol.
n