Author Topic: everyone wonders how can I be so cocky  (Read 17604 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
everyone wonders how can I be so cocky
« on: January 06, 2014, 10:01:23 AM »
Ok first off, this is not to dis galeniko....he is legit.  This is not to diss anyone in particular...  this is about the art of truly owning a girl's mind, why physique is secondary to demeanor.... about 20 stories like this, I juts decide to share the most recent one (past 48 hours)

..part 1  (setting the table)

girl is in the bold.

hi

hey
whatsup
are you really 21 or were you just telling me that?
im 21

that guy in one of your  pictures in the grey tank top
his name is flex lewis...
nice

he's short, a real life midget. He used to train me  

flex lewis? lmao that is not his real name you are too much[/b]

flex isn't natural though he's been using somethigg called kigtropin since he was a teenager
youur natural?
.ya

hmmmmm
why  you don't believe me?
nope
but  it doesnt matter

scared if we ever got together u would crush me

i gained some pounds but it all went my butt lol
and boobs im a DD

DD? I have to see that
maybe
.i can  maybe send a pic thats not that  revealing

save the pic. I'm more of an ass type of guy

at this point she sends me a nude of her

you are pretty up front huh?

. im usually shy im just reallyyyyy attracted to u
.and when we meet in person im probably gonna be shy

Well I don't want to think you do this with every dude....sending me a nude before I meet you isn't the way to get a guy to think much of you. Not being a dick, I'm keepin it real girl.

its true
.ur not every dude obviously.

this may be true.
dont flatter urself lol but yeah

whats ur number i can call u around 830
(I give her number)

ok hope i see u tonight

we got to the restaurant and only bar was open...were hungry, restaurant was closed so she says "I can always cook for you if you like" ...

We go back to my place....go to market.

.she starts cooking for me. I have no cable. "what are we going to do for fun?

"we;ll see"

now ...  95% of guys take a girl to their house with no cable,  shes gone.  She notices no cable, I see her jaw drop but she does't have the balls to offend me. why?
because she knows not to fuck with me.

I tell her we're going to the gas station to pick up some beer and she says she wants a pack of cards so I say ok (plus i needed to pick up my condoms) .

Sex ...decent. Still needs to work on her moves a bit but she's young and  the horniness is there so I can work with her.

I have to be at work 10 oclock. I ask her if I can drop her off at a mall by my work until I get off because I do not have time to drop her off. She says ok...
I look over, tears running down her eyes. "I really like you I cant believe you want to drop me off at the mall sniff sniff"
So I feel horrible...take her to work with me and tell her she can borrow my keys if she's back at 2.

shes in shock, she even knows she cant be trusted with another man's car....shes disobeyed every man shes been with even the black guys. She knows she cant be trusted.

"Ill sleep in the car it's fine" she goes.

I look at her and say
"if I offer you the keys to get your hair done you take my motherfucking keys. If not,  I can just drop you off downtown in the ghetto by yourself ."
she gets out and takes the keys. I tell her be back not one second after  2 oclock  
My coworkers called me a fool, typical insecure guy
" you only knew her one night and gave her to the keys to her car? you idiot! what if she fucks some other guy in your car? "

never crossed my mind not flinstones1....I put the fear of god in this bitch without laying a hand on her.

.......I look out the window there she is 10 minutes early,  like a puppet on my string....she even got her hair done the way I told her to. ;D

I tell her to get her ass out were going  to wendy's...and to drive because Im too tired. I get out car 20 minutes later and food is at my table, .....she's wiping the ketchup off my face ..... saw a couple black studs sitting in front of us,  I think one might of been a football player for Clemson I reckgonized him...  giving me nod of  approval. rule of thumb Any white man who can get a black girl that fine wope the food off his face in public is a bad dude.

this is not to boast, this is to inspire. You can be some boytoy like g4it,  doing everything in your power to look good to these fucking broads...while they laugh at you behind your back..and use you...and joke about you with their friends about how vein and needy you are in constant need of compliments and approval or you can  be a real man.

l

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: everyone wonders how can I be so cocky
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 10:14:15 AM »
Haha i like that nod if approval part, who the fuck does that. Do you tell your friends  fake embarassing stories like this irl to haha

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 10:14:53 AM »
Haha show this picture then?  ::)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 10:14:59 AM »
maybe all the steroids you are taking?

:D
all drugs - TPPIIP

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 10:21:23 AM »
Ok first off, this is not to dis galeniko....he is legit.  This is not to diss anyone in particular...  this is about the art of truly owning a girl's mind, why physique is secondary to demeanor.... about 20 stories like this, I juts decide to share the most recent one (past 48 hours)

..part 1  (setting the table)

girl is in the bold.

hi

hey
whatsup
are you really 21 or were you just telling me that?
im 21

that guy in one of your  pictures in the grey tank top
his name is flex lewis...
nice

he's short, a real life midget. He used to train me  

flex lewis? lmao that is not his real name you are too much[/b]

flex isn't natural though he's been using somethigg called kigtropin since he was a teenager
youur natural?
.ya

hmmmmm
why  you don't believe me?
nope
but  it doesnt matter

scared if we ever got together u would crush me

i gained some pounds but it all went my butt lol
and boobs im a DD

DD? I have to see that
maybe
.i can  maybe send a pic thats not that  revealing

save the pic. I'm more of an ass type of guy

at this point she sends me a nude of her

you are pretty up front huh?

. im usually shy im just reallyyyyy attracted to u
.and when we meet in person im probably gonna be shy

Well I don't want to think you do this with every dude....sending me a nude before I meet you isn't the way to get a guy to think much of you. Not being a dick, I'm keepin it real girl.

its true
.ur not every dude obviously.

this may be true.
dont flatter urself lol but yeah

whats ur number i can call u around 830
(I give her number)

ok hope i see u tonight

we got to the restaurant and only bar was open...were hungry, restaurant was closed so she says "I can always cook for you if you like" ...

We go back to my place....go to market.

.she starts cooking for me. I have no cable. "what are we going to do for fun?

"we;ll see"

now ...  95% of guys take a girl to their house with no cable,  shes gone.  She notices no cable, I see her jaw drop but she does't have the balls to offend me. why?
because she knows not to fuck with me.

I tell her we're going to the gas station to pick up some beer and she says she wants a pack of cards so I say ok (plus i needed to pick up my condoms) .

Sex ...decent. Still needs to work on her moves a bit but she's young and  the horniness is there so I can work with her.

I have to be at work 10 oclock. I ask her if I can drop her off at a mall by my work until I get off because I do not have time to drop her off. She says ok...
I look over, tears running down her eyes. "I really like you I cant believe you want to drop me off at the mall sniff sniff"
So I feel horrible...take her to work with me and tell her she can borrow my keys if she's back at 2.

shes in shock, she even knows she cant be trusted with another man's car....shes disobeyed every man shes been with even the black guys. She knows she cant be trusted.

"Ill sleep in the car it's fine" she goes.

I look at her and say
"if I offer you the keys to get your hair done you take my motherfucking keys. If not,  I can just drop you off downtown in the ghetto by yourself ."
she gets out and takes the keys. I tell her be back not one second after  2 oclock  
My coworkers called me a fool, typical insecure guy
" you only knew her one night and gave her to the keys to her car? you idiot! what if she fucks some other guy in your car? "

never crossed my mind not flinstones1....I put the fear of god in this bitch without laying a hand on her.

.......I look out the window there she is 10 minutes early,  like a puppet on my string....she even got her hair done the way I told her to. ;D

I tell her to get her ass out were going  to wendy's...and to drive because Im too tired. I get out car 20 minutes later and food is at my table, .....she's wiping the ketchup off my face ..... saw a couple black studs sitting in front of us,  I think one might of been a football player for Clemson I reckgonized him...  giving me nod of  approval. rule of thumb Any white man who can get a black girl that fine wope the food off his face in public is a bad dude.

this is not to boast, this is to inspire. You can be some boytoy like g4it,  doing everything in your power to look good to these fucking broads...while they laugh at you behind your back..and use you...and joke about you with their friends about how vein and needy you are in constant need of compliments and approval or you can  be a real man.

Take this post and print it out.  Fold it up.  Write "open in 2024" on it and stick it in your sock drawer.  Open in 2024 and read how laughable you sound.
:

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 10:21:33 AM »
I tell her to get her ass out were going  to wendy's.

Classic line right there. I loled :-)
X

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2014, 10:21:45 AM »
No wonder you're cocky - you're full of penile "energy".

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2014, 10:37:37 AM »
Take this post and print it out.  Fold it up.  Write "open in 2024" on it and stick it in your sock drawer.  Open in 2024 and read how laughable you sound.

I'm sure that most guys from his age have a good laugh as well. Some may even turn into instant facepalm mode.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 10:39:06 AM »
i believe that if you get big and accomplished you dont need cockyness or boasting to get respect and bitches

you would attract all the bitches with your appearance

then when they found out you are somebody (career position etc) they will think they won the lottory

i hope to get to this point in 3-5 years

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2014, 10:55:34 AM »
it depends on what you want from life

everything comes at a price

guys at high position pay price of being away from their wife and being cuckolded

guys at club party level pay price of feeling like nobody once youth fades and they become that guy stuck in the past

and no matter how good your life is on paper you can still feel like shit depending on what you wanted from life but didnt get

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2014, 10:56:59 AM »
i believe that if you get big and accomplished you dont need cockyness or boasting to get respect and bitches

you would attract all the bitches with your appearance

then when they found out you are somebody (career position etc) they will think they won the lottory

i hope to get to this point in 3-5 years

What are the high growth career opportunites in Cuba these days?
Y

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2014, 10:57:39 AM »
What are the high growth career opportunites in Cuba these days?
importing mercedez benz which is a growth market

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2014, 11:16:03 AM »
  :-X

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2014, 11:16:53 AM »
it depends on what you want from life

everything comes at a price

guys at high position pay price of being away from their wife and being cuckolded

guys at club party level pay price of feeling like nobody once youth fades and they become that guy stuck in the past

and no matter how good your life is on paper you can still feel like shit depending on what you wanted from life but didnt get

Buddha of peace
$

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2014, 11:17:09 AM »
Good read. Cool story

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2014, 11:18:29 AM »
You can attract more bees with Honey, brother.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2014, 11:20:05 AM »
ffs
T

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2014, 11:21:47 AM »
Damn you're smooth.

I can see why you can be so cocky now.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2014, 11:23:10 AM »
Dumb girls with low self-esteem fall for anything.
A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2014, 11:35:04 AM »
importing mercedez benz which is a growth market

http://jalopnik.com/the-ten-most-expensive-places-to-buy-a-car-1256855393

Technically, you can buy or sell cars in Cuba since the market was "liberated" in 2011, but with prices sky high and low incomes all around, business is slow.
Y

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2014, 11:36:43 AM »
Guys, I am asking kindly to take my word and not provoke me into posting pics.  you know Im sensitive with this shit and will probably post them once I meltdown...I am gullible by nature , and believe 90% of the stories getbiggers tell. so I in turn expect people to believe mine at all costs no matter how far fetched.

She's black and  she knows where I work and where I live.

that's all I really need to say.
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2014, 11:46:08 AM »
Guys, I am asking kindly to take my word and not provoke me into posting pics.  you know Im sensitive with this shit and will probably post them once I meltdown...I am gullible by nature , and believe 90% of the stories getbiggers tell. so I in turn expect people to believe mine at all costs no matter how far fetched.

She's black and  she knows where I work and where I live.

that's all I really need to say.

you expecting some sort of drive by if you post her pics

little bit of a stereotype  :D
T

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2014, 11:52:57 AM »
Sounds like Flinstone is a virgin ,

Cable ,haha oh brother.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2014, 11:54:22 AM »
Flinestines, it sounds more like she has low self-esteem as opposed to you being suave.
X

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2014, 11:57:08 AM »
I don't know what the key to attracting women is. I do alright but you can always do better. Steroids did give me more confidence mentally and a raging hard-on so my standards have dropped and now I all I do is think about sex all fucking day. I don't even lift weights I just wack off!!  :D