Author Topic: "el chapo" finally arrested  (Read 42327 times)

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
Re: "el chapo" finally arrested
« Reply #125 on: July 13, 2015, 01:48:34 PM »
If only you knew where his stash houses are.  Not easy hiding billions in cash.  I remember one raid in Peurta Vallarta where they found a huge hillside home loaded with bails of cash, estimated in the hundreds of millions. it was just a home that had nothing but money in it.  Walls to wall stacks of money

More Than $22 Billion Found At El Chapo’s House
(Image Source:sandiegofreepress)

The authorities seized more than 1,400 pounds of methamphetamine, almost 3,000 pounds of cocaine, 12.2 tons of marijuana and 5,500 oxycodone pills, along with $14.1 million across many borders in the U.S which were transported by the Cartel Gang.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: July 14, 2015, 08:44:09 AM »
For all we know El Chapo can be drinking tequillas in Australia with El Cornuto right now.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #127 on: July 14, 2015, 08:47:57 AM »
For all we know El Chapo can be drinking tequillas in Australia with El Cornuto right now.

He's probably suntanning on the whitehouse lawn.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #128 on: July 15, 2015, 06:32:41 AM »
Escape video

Lmfao, even has an ipad in his cell, wonder if he paid for his own wifi or was that included in his luxury cell

[/youtube]

BDsauce

• Getbig IV

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 15, 2015, 08:20:57 AM »
Love how the Towel just magically disappears along with el chapo

fucking mexican david copperfield

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: July 15, 2015, 08:35:25 AM »
Thank god they had the camera in there so they could see how he escaped after the fact... those cameras apparently are worth their weight in gold. Can you imagine how we would have wondered for days exactly how he managed to go into his shower stall partially blocked from view, and climb down a ladder? Now we can see it as it happened.. Well not exactly as it happened... but after he managed to flee through a mile long tunnel.... Maximum security Mexican style!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2015, 08:40:07 AM »
they must of used that sonar technology from the dark knight that batman used in china to pin point and map out the building using El Chapo's Ipad

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #133 on: July 15, 2015, 09:40:53 AM »
Nope, still a joke but dead on with the issues and more legit than Obama ever was. Btw, I never shit on him.

You say Trump is a joke, but you're not shitting on him?  Which is it?  Cannot be both.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: July 15, 2015, 04:10:13 PM »
You say Trump is a joke, but you're not shitting on him?  Which is it?  Cannot be both.

Think he overtook Jeb in the polls. Your area, though, you'd already know.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2015, 04:17:20 PM »
Trump said this morning on tv that Hillary was "a nice person". That's scary talk coming from the man who now appears poised to win the Republican primary. No doubt he'll kick ass in the primary debates, of course.

But unless that Mr Niceguy strategy he's using is being done to confuse her, he needs to stop that nonsense and start attacking her the same way he attacks Republicans, but worse.

He won't win the general election unless he or at least some who work for him covertly are willing to destroy her. He needs to spend less time attacking Mexicans and Republicans and start talking about Benghazi, the email server, the foundation conflicts of interest, etc. Or else start buying network time on all channels repeating this stuff constantly.
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #136 on: July 15, 2015, 06:39:58 PM »
That sneaky motherf#cker!

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #137 on: July 15, 2015, 09:20:51 PM »
Chapo actual prison escape  :o

Was not able to embedded..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FLw1yLZ6hXA

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #138 on: July 16, 2015, 03:46:10 AM »

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #139 on: July 16, 2015, 07:55:15 PM »
Thank you sir...

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: July 16, 2015, 08:04:43 PM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #141 on: July 27, 2015, 10:54:24 PM »
To a cocksucking loser like you, yep..

meet me buddy. I'm in southern California... not too hard to find, either.

feel free to PM me your phone number.

you know there's free apps like TextFree or Pringer for smartphones... so your coward-ass doesn't even need to use your own number.

i'll be waiting.... actually, I won't be waiting. because I know your bitch ass won't do a damn thing and you know deep down.. hell, not even deep down, it's right on the surface, that if you were dumb enough to meet up and call me a "cocksucking loser" to my face, getbig would never 'hear' from you sissy ass again.... or maybe they would, when they all get a good laugh outta seeing you on spankwire getting buttfucked by one of my 380lb clients/customers in exchange for a few kits of serostim. bitch.

kind regards, punk bitch. pm me.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #142 on: July 28, 2015, 01:26:16 AM »

you know there's free apps like TextFree or Pringer for smartphones... so your coward-ass doesn't even need to use your own number.

i'll be waiting.... actually, I won't be waiting. because I know your bitch ass won't do a damn thing and you know deep down.. hell, not even deep down, it's right on the surface, that if you were dumb enough to meet up and call me a "cocksucking loser" to my face, getbig would never 'hear' from you sissy ass again.... or maybe they would, when they all get a good laugh outta seeing you on spankwire getting buttfucked by one of my 380lb clients/customers in exchange for a few kits of serostim. bitch.

:D ;D

Miss esfitness

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #143 on: July 28, 2015, 02:00:20 AM »

V

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: July 28, 2015, 02:05:21 AM »

I don't think this guy takes kindly to disrespect...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 02, 2015, 02:51:24 AM »

Finish him in the parking lot.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #146 on: August 02, 2015, 03:22:10 AM »

Hahahaha !!!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #147 on: August 02, 2015, 04:01:55 AM »

ESFITNESS condones: vengeance, violence & sodomy.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: October 19, 2015, 07:37:53 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 08, 2016, 10:40:05 AM »
And back in the slammer , busting out by March i say