Author Topic: Phil Heath new Shoes for 2014  (Read 6736 times)

the trainer

Phil Heath new Shoes for 2014
« on: September 16, 2014, 03:37:38 PM »
So phil is becoming the michael jordan of the bodybuilding world, how many of you are going to buying the new phil heath shoes.

Yanin

• Getbig III
Re: Phil Heath Shoes
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 03:42:09 PM »
Those are Nike composites

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 03:44:58 PM »

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 03:47:35 PM »
Looks like he just had a custom fitted made to match the foamposites

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 03:51:22 PM »
The Lift.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 03:53:18 PM »
I buy whatever runners are on sale at the time my last pair are completely worn out. This goes for gym and casual trainers. You don't need special foot apparel to curl dumbells or go to a nightclub. If I saw some dick wearing these in a club I would shit myself laughing and sell him some magic beans.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 03:59:23 PM »
He has a special edition Python Gifted Nutrition hat I am unable to post the pics of on here.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2014, 04:00:24 PM »
"Runners" are for the false alpha complex. I could see where you would think that's not caring what others think, however exterior appearance is a direct correlation to self worth.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2014, 04:02:33 PM »
how much will my Bench Improve on these ???

jordans gave me  an extra 3/8" Vertical instantly when i tried them on at footlocker 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2014, 04:40:48 PM »
Epic ugly

NightTrain

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2014, 04:41:55 PM »
Neeg... gonna ni... nevermind...

I thought Phil was above that shit...

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2014, 04:55:13 PM »
Neeg... gonna ni... nevermind...

I thought Phil was above that shit...
I don't usually chuckle at anything with even a hint of racism on getbig, but this just made me laugh audibly at work. People wanted to know what was so funny, but there was no way to explain it without (a) explaining getbig (IMPOSSIBLE) and (b) looking like [more of] an asshole.
You are fucking hilarious, Alejandro.

NightTrain

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2014, 05:25:24 PM »
I don't usually chuckle at anything with even a hint of racism on getbig, but this just made me laugh audibly at work. People wanted to know what was so funny, but there was no way to explain it without (a) explaining getbig (IMPOSSIBLE) and (b) looking like [more of] an asshole.
You are fucking hilarious, Alejandro.

My apologies about the commotion of peace this may have caused... no hint racism intended but you get my wiff, tired of the commercial stereotypes promoting mediocrity.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2014, 05:28:48 PM »
My apologies about the commotion of peace this may have caused... no hint racism intended but you get my wiff, tired of the commercial stereotypes promoting mediocrity.

There was no sarcasm. I ACTUALLY bellowed. Don't apologize haha.
(Also, you know Phil is a sneakerhead, right? Isn't having your own sneaker a dream for sneakerheads? A stereotype yes, but also a dream.)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2014, 05:34:10 PM »
some dude at my gym were clowning these shoes today.  They're on getbig too.  they were calling them "Error Jordans" and whatnot.  I said to them 'When YOU become the #1 athlete in the fastest growing sport in the USA, then YOU can get your own shoe.  They were still laughing, but it seemed like it was out of embarrassment, not laughing at me.

NightTrain

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2014, 05:38:55 PM »
There was no sarcasm. I ACTUALLY bellowed. Don't apologize haha.
(Also, you know Phil is a sneakerhead, right? Isn't having your own sneaker a dream for sneakerheads? A stereotype yes, but also a dream.)

I guess... hard for me to put this shit in perspective, grew up in a hardcore skater subculture where sneakerheads were our main target of laughter... what's all that shinny shit for...

oh well, good for him, "closetworld" called, they have a special on "Air Jordan" racks and baseball hat hooks which includes sticker preservators.

NightTrain

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2014, 05:43:31 PM »
The Lift.

LOL..... epic.

Too clever for our short attention-ed spanned posterpool nowadays...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2014, 06:35:45 PM »
So phil is becoming the michael jordan of the bodybuilding world, how many of you are going to buying the new phil heath shoes.

Obviously it won't come in 12W.... ;D
A

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2014, 06:38:41 PM »
The BB spotlight shines bright for a few years and then fades out fast!

Makes as much money as possible and get into as many markets/ventures as people will let you.  Dude is not dumb

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2014, 06:43:33 PM »
These are not his shoes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2014, 06:49:20 PM »
"If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one.   If you can't afford a pair of Phil Heath Exclusive Gifted Series, then purchase just one."
--  Mother Teresa

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mother_teresa.html#ypci0LyhI7LvMQIq.99

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2014, 06:58:56 PM »
a pair of Phil Heath Exclusive Gifted Series

Phil is probably sitting in a quiet room in Vegas, chomping on fish and asparagus...

Contemplating using this exact wording for his shoe line.  I mean, it's perfect, but some kid on getbig came up with it.  

G-Series, I mean that's the shit.  Perfect.  But a getbigger named it.  Ah, what to do.  

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2014, 08:03:20 PM »
Looks like something John Cena would be buried in...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2014, 10:13:59 PM »
I guess... hard for me to put this shit in perspective, grew up in a hardcore skater subculture where sneakerheads were our main target of laughter... what's all that shinny shit for...

oh well, good for him, "closetworld" called, they have a special on "Air Jordan" racks and baseball hat hooks which includes sticker preservators.

Perspective? Remember, you are into Hummers, which went out of vogue a few years ago , and in "energy conscious" Cali many look upon them with disgust (that is on them). It's a niche, it's what you are into.
Phil has that baller mentality, and when he was on here, I asked him about his own shoe. I stated that the Reebok Crossfit shoe is essentially a training/weightlifting shoe that could have been marketed to bbing as well, and that could have been a "Phil Heath" shoe. He agreed.

Phil is the top of his profession, and a sneakerhead (he probably has a subscription to Sole Magazine), he would be good with his connections to NBA players if he someday had a training shoe.
It would at least be something the bbing community to be proud of, and instead of buying Flex Magazines, some kid goes and "cops those Phil Heaths" at Footlocker.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2014, 10:20:34 PM »

I need a size 14 please.  Will need to check out what shoes he is wearing on Thursday just for you guys