Author Topic: Billy Guns back from Vacation......  (Read 11717 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Billy Guns back from Vacation......
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2014, 06:41:38 PM »
tried it and broke my neck

Try kissing the front of a freight train :D

Billy Guns

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2014, 06:49:51 PM »
Try kissing the front of a freight train :D

#Don'tHate

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2014, 06:52:51 PM »
Welcome back, billy. Talking of backs...why did you give up on finishing the back piece?

You know, this is kinda reminiscent of DA's tattoos.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2014, 06:54:35 PM »
#Don'tHate

No hover hand, I'll give you credit there at least.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2014, 06:55:37 PM »
Yes, with a crappy physique along with a crappy tattoo :)

OK "SFmanlover"  ::) If Billy Guns were to have a "crappy" tattoo then he'd let any jackass with a hand crafted tattoo gun go to work on his body.  He was specific about finding the RIGHT individual to finish the masters canvas.  This, much like bodybuilding, is art work;  an expression of Billy himself,  his passions and values.

Get a clue.  Bill's 265 pounds of 100% alpha male. A big dude. He's not some sausage armed, tribal band inked up jerkoff. You'd be wise to remember who you're insulting.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2014, 07:00:50 PM »
OK "SFmanlover"  ::) If Billy Guns were to have a "crappy" tattoo then he'd let any jackass with a hand crafted tattoo gun go to work on his body.  He was specific about finding the RIGHT individual to finish the masters canvas.  This, much like bodybuilding, is art work;  an expression of Billy himself,  his passions and values.

Get a clue.  Bill's 265 pounds of 100% alpha male. A big dude. He's not some sausage armed, tribal band inked up jerkoff. You'd be wise to remember who you're insulting.

Indeed, a "F*ck You" tattoo is certainly demonstrative of one's values, and not in a good way.

Billy Guns

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2014, 07:05:28 PM »
Indeed, a "F*ck You" tattoo is certainly demonstrative of one's values, and not in a good way.

oh and saying F#ck You makes you a role model aslong as you say it behind closed doors #ModelCitizen

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2014, 07:11:52 PM »

:-\ :-\
X

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2014, 07:12:11 PM »
oh and saying F#ck You makes you a role model aslong as you say it behind closed doors #ModelCitizen

Did I say that?  No, I did not.  By your own words then, saying it is objectionable apparently, but getting those same words tattooed on your body for public display is what, commendable?  Generation nothingness at its finest.  

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2014, 07:14:43 PM »

Sure thing Mr. Mouthful ::), as if the f - bomb is so offensive it'd have no place in common society, I'm sure the FCC wouldn't allow such a horrendous word through morning radio or the local news. Many people have inspirational quotes tattooed on their bodies for others to read; Bill's choice is completely normal.
I'd love to see you have the courage to have a pose down with Vincent and William;  coward.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2014, 07:17:34 PM »
Sure thing Mr. Mouthful ::), as if the f - bomb is so offensive it'd have no place in common society, I'm sure the FCC wouldn't allow such a horrendous word through morning radio or the local news. Many people have inspirational quotes tattooed on their bodies for others to read; Bill's choice is completely normal.
I'd love to see you have the courage to have a pose down with Vincent and William;  coward.

Haha, you're just trolling here or you're simply a lowlife.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2014, 07:19:50 PM »
Haha, you're just trolling here or you're simply a lowlife.

I hope it's obvious......

Billy Guns

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2014, 07:27:13 PM »
Did I say that?  No, I did not.  By your own words then, saying it is objectionable apparently, but getting those same words tattooed on your body for public display is what, commendable?  Generation nothingness at its finest.  

By my own words I dont bite my tongue in fear of politics or who is gonna judge me but you sir would be to much a pussy to say the word FUCK in front of a Priest or another judgemental character.

If you live your life giving 2 seconds thoughts to who cares you are just another sheep in the field

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2014, 07:33:53 PM »
By my own words I dont bite my tongue in fear of politics or who is gonna judge me but you sir would be to much a pussy to say the word FUCK in front of a Priest or another judgemental character.

If you live your life giving 2 seconds thoughts to who cares you are just another sheep in the field

Oh brother, the whole "sheep" statement. Very reminiscent of when I was 14 years old. When I used to get pissed at my mom and dad I used to say, "I am not a sheep, I will not do what you want me to do like all the other parents." I felt important not to be among the "sheep." Then again I was 14 and stupid.

People who use the statement, "youre just a bunch of sheep" are moronic and stupid and stuck in their teenage years when they wanted to get back at mommy and daddy.
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2014, 07:36:31 PM »
I hope it's obvious......

I was thinking that you were trolling, my bad...

Billy Guns

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2014, 07:36:54 PM »
Oh brother, the whole "sheep" statement. Very reminiscent of when I was 14 years old. When I used to get pissed at my mom and dad I used to say, "I am not a sheep, I will not do what you want me to do like all the other parents." I felt important not to be among the "sheep." Then again I was 14 and stupid.

People who use the statement, "youre just a bunch of sheep" are moronic and stupid and stuck in their teenage years when they wanted to get back at mommy and daddy.

Sadly we live in a world of them its reality.....the NEWS proves that daily and with social networking now it just proves more and more how consumed people are with what is dumped into their heads

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2014, 07:38:52 PM »
Sadly we live in a world of them its reality.....the NEWS proves that daily and with social networking now it just proves more and more how consumed people are with what is dumped into their heads

Yes, and you're such an original thinker who is above it all.  ::)

Aren't you posting on a phone, computer or tablet? Don't you have a FB? Youre a sheep just like everyone else.
X

Billy Guns

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2014, 07:40:34 PM »
Yes, and you're such an original thinker who is above it all.  ::)

Aren't you posting on a phone, computer or tablet? Don't you have a FB? Youre a sheep just like everyone else.

I own a computer which creates $$$ for me I dont have a FB never will nor any other social media like twitter or IG

I work supporting my Clients and train in the gym and spend time with my dogs

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2014, 07:44:09 PM »
I was thinking that you were trolling, my bad...

Well played "DroppingPlaymatesformen", we'll played.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2014, 07:44:23 PM »

Unlike a troglodyte like yourself, I have an extensive vocabulary and don't feel compelled to make use of f-bombs, nor do I find them inspiring as you do, for that matter.  You've set the bar real high for yourself.  Isn't it time for you to scamper back to the double wide to watch Honey Boo Boo?

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2014, 07:45:38 PM »
please

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2014, 07:47:54 PM »
I own a computer which creates $$$ for me I dont have a FB never will nor any other social media like twitter or IG

I work supporting my Clients and train in the gym and spend time with my dogs
What kind of dogs do you have?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2014, 07:52:03 PM »
Unlike a troglodyte like yourself, I have an extensive vocabulary and don't feel compelled to make use of f-bombs, nor do I find them inspiring as you do, for that matter.  You've set the bar real high for yourself.  

I'm not the one with the tattoo genius. Your vocabulary may indeed be extensive (and obvious as you're quoting the great Vincent Kennedy McMahon with troglodyte) however your ability to follow topics is lacking.

I like your style "Paul Orndoff", I really do.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2014, 09:36:40 PM »
Bill would take on Goodrum in round 2 of a pose down if he called you out seeking your title?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2014, 09:46:48 PM »
Billy can put demons, hate, guns and obscene language permanently on his body if he chooses.

Now I personally find it repugnant but what does that matter?