Author Topic: Billy Guns back from Vacation......  (Read 11686 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Billy Guns back from Vacation......
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2014, 09:51:11 PM »
Billy can put demons, hate, guns and obscene language permanently on his body if he chooses.

Now I personally find it repugnant but what does that matter?

Well, it doesn't matter.

But just like he is free to express himself as he sees fit without offering an explanation, we are entitled to express ourselves and say how dumb it looks without offering an explanation. Freedom of expression works both ways.  ;) ;)

#hater  ;D
X

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2014, 10:18:10 PM »
Billy is back. Somewhere, Dave Palumbo is cringing.

Billy Guns

« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2014, 05:19:36 AM »
Bill would take on Goodrum in round 2 of a pose down if he called you out seeking your title?

Vince is a big water bag these days He would never be able to get in shape aside from watermelon shape

Billy Guns

« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2014, 05:24:18 AM »
Billy is back. Somewhere, Dave Palumbo is cringing.

He is busy trying to sleep with all of colettes best friends to get back at her for leaving him with nobody to feed his dogs and fish......

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2014, 05:28:10 AM »
By my own words I dont bite my tongue in fear of politics or who is gonna judge me but you sir would be to much a pussy to say the word FUCK in front of a Priest or another judgemental character.

If you live your life giving 2 seconds thoughts to who cares your are just another sheep in the field
The whole reason why you got the tattoos in the first place was that someone would notice and care. You did it for the explicit purpose of eliciting a response---attention good or negative.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2014, 05:43:01 AM »
The whole reason why got the tattoos in the first place was that someone would notice and care. You for it for the explicit purpose of eliciting a response---attention good or negative.

Haha, bingo!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2014, 05:50:21 AM »
The only way Billy Guns could become more of a loser, is if he won 'The worlds biggest loser' competition, and then lost the trophy and lost his way home

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2014, 06:35:19 AM »
Billy, weren't you in the IT field?
Welcome back to Getbig...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2014, 06:49:26 AM »
Hello OLD Friends and Ron

Been Slowly getting back into the GYM and back into the love of the Dieting and Training...

After watching the Pathetic Olympia with Kai and Phil having a High School SPAT I decided to say Hello

I been back in the gym on the regular basis for about 4 weeks now sitting around 265lbs....never looking to go anywhere but a new personal best and enjoy the Journey
Have you showed that back tattoo to any of your so called clients?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2014, 08:21:40 AM »
Vince is a big water bag these days He would never be able to get in shape aside from watermelon shape

Glad to see ya back Billy but honestly, you'd never beat me in a real bodybuilding show Let's be real, bro.  In any event, best of luck to ya on your endeavors. 

A

Billy Guns

« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2014, 10:10:35 AM »

Glad to see ya back Billy but honestly, you'd never beat me in a real bodybuilding show Let's be real, bro.  In any event, best of luck to ya on your endeavors. 

Sugar Tits Goodrum

Lets get real here you have a better chance of gettin Vissy pregnant than beating me at anything in life.

The only thing you can say that Ill never say is Sleeping with a Man....you win that contest pants down

Decide on a show ill prep for weeks on poptarts and still win

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2014, 10:35:45 AM »
Who looks better here? These two gladiators are posing down in a fierce battle to determine who is the most muscular. These warriors are tired from their grueling workouts and restrictive diets; yet, they still muster up the courage to have a pose down for all of their adoring fans.

X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2014, 10:38:23 AM »
Who looks better here? These two gladiators are posing down in a fierce battle to determine who is the most muscular. These warriors are tired from their grueling workouts and restrictive diets; yet, they still muster up the courage to have a pose down for all of their adoring fans.

Vince "The Gift" Goodrum vs. Billy "The Myth" Guns.

Billy is 0.000001% better than Goodcome.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2014, 10:39:12 AM »
#TeamBilly

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2014, 10:46:47 AM »
Goodrum has to get plus points from the judges for showing more glutes

O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2014, 11:00:21 AM »
Vince "The Gift" Goodrum vs. Billy "The Myth" Guns.

Billy is 0.000001% better than Goodcome.

That is a close battle. If Goodrum brings up his thickness, he will surely overtake Bill Guns. It will be an epic battle to see. I can't wait for 2023 for this to happen.
X

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2014, 11:07:57 AM »
The tattoos are fine we only live once who cares

It's kind of a playful little dish, actually, getting a giant "FUCK YOU" tatted on your back

Adorned with a demon?

For real, props. Fuck those "#haters"

All I really care about though is when you boys are gonna peel?

Let's set a date.

Personally Billy, cool tats and all, Vince will wreck you.

Considering he's actually been lifting and what not etc

Billy Guns

« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2014, 11:58:34 AM »
My money is that Sugar Tits is on hard times and cant afford to travel to do any sorts of show

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2014, 12:03:10 PM »
Hello OLD Friends and Ron

Been Slowly getting back into the GYM and back into the love of the Dieting and Training...

After watching the Pathetic Olympia with Kai and Phil having a High School SPAT I decided to say Hello

I been back in the gym on the regular basis for about 4 weeks now sitting around 265lbs....never looking to go anywhere but a new personal best and enjoy the Journey

What happened with your back? Your tattoo is off kilter.

Billy Guns

« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2014, 12:06:47 PM »
What happened with your back? Your tattoo is off kilter.

Guess you missed the part of spinal surgery my posture is much different these days

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2014, 12:14:18 PM »
Guess you missed the part of spinal surgery my posture is much different these days

I did miss it, although I caught the picture post of your broken neck. Must have been some injury to change your posture so drastically. Guess you are lucky to be alive.

My mom broke/cracked her neck falling in the bathtub once when she was either stoned or drunk. She ended up in a body cast for months. It didn't seem to affect her posture any though.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2014, 12:17:12 PM »

How will you become an IFBB pro? Has this affected your ability to accomplish this goal?
X

Billy Guns

« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2014, 12:37:24 PM »
How will you become an IFBB pro? Has this affected your ability to accomplish this goal?

Ill pay $400 for a paper card that says IFBB member Duhhhh oh and hire JM Manion and his wife to manage me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2014, 12:41:35 PM »
Sugar Tits Goodrum

Lets get real here you have a better chance of gettin Vissy pregnant than beating me at anything in life.

The only thing you can say that Ill never say is Sleeping with a Man....you win that contest pants down

Decide on a show ill prep for weeks on poptarts and still win

Guess you really haven't been around, Silly Gums, me and Vissy are not together anyomore....and quite frankly, you worked for Blechman and Palumbo so you've technically slept with 2 guys .

Again, glad to hear everything is fine but I'm not even thinking about you in terms of competition....you're simply not on my level
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2014, 02:24:58 PM »

Guess you really haven't been around, Silly Gums, me and Vissy are not together anyomore....and quite frankly, you worked for Blechman and Palumbo so you've technically slept with 2 guys .

Again, glad to hear everything is fine but I'm not even thinking about you in terms of competition....you're simply not on my level

Now boys, let's play nice.