Author Topic: I love you guys....(no homo)!  (Read 39863 times)

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
Re: I love you guys....(no homo)!
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2015, 10:14:27 AM »
Sorry for your current situation bruh.as someone stated previously "this too shall pass" . Whatever happens it will be easier with a stronger body and stronger mental discipline so get off ur arse, get in the gym and lift some iron niggah! !

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2015, 10:18:01 AM »

a forum where people abuse each other is not the correct place to say you are sick of caring for your wife

caring for your wife isn't a chore ffs
in the beginning caring for the weak makes you feel good, then it gets boring, and utlimately annoying especially if you get nothing out of it.  If people werent paid to "take care" of others, they simply wouldnt. Most retirement homes, hospital and jails employees are openly disgusted by the people they re supposed to "take care" of. They only do it cause they re paid to do so. There is no compassion, empathy, they often only get a kick at subtly despising, laughing at the weak who are abandonned in their hands, at their mercy. Again, most people's main pleasure in life is to see others suffer. We never say it, talk about it, we always pretend we are something we arent, this is how life keeps going on.
At some point weakness disgusts you as it somewhat contaminates you and reduces your own odds of survival. And you reject it. You think you re better than that. You dont realize you re just luckier, you think you re smarter, until one day it's your turn, and the comedy keeps going on and on and on.

This is animal nature, we re designed to worship what is beautiful, strong, dominating which means "alive", and to be disgusted by what is ugly, weak, submissive which means "death".
And we laugh at what is weak , ugly, disgusting. Until one day people laugh at us because we ve become weak, ugly, disgusting too, no matter how hard we tried to look tough as long as we could.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2015, 10:21:56 AM »
in the beginning caring for the weak makes you feel good, then it gets boring, and utlimately annoying especially if you get nothing out of it.  If people werent paid to "take care" of others, they simply wouldnt.
At some point weakness disgusts you as it somewhat contaminates you and reduces your own odds of survival. And you reject it.

This is animal nature, we re designed to worship what is beautiful, strong, dominating which means "alive", and to be disgusted by what is ugly, weak, submissive which means "death".

X

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2015, 10:24:06 AM »
most animals instinctively abandon weaker animals to their death if they re risking their own survival in helping them. We all abandon weaker ones at some point, no matter how hard we pretend to "love" them. Because our instinct of survival, the survival of our own body, our deep inner desire to still dominate, have fun, have pleasure, is the only thing that matters. At this point we see ourselves and others for what they truly are; machines, animals, and everything else we say, think, is just fairytales. We re constantly lying to ourselves and others about our intentions.
We only stay with others because of mutual shared interests, and if these interests vanish, we throw each others into the trash bin without a second thought just like we trash material objects which are of no use anymore with relief. The biggest "love" becomes the biggest hate, two sides of the same coin.

This is our true nature. We all abandon others, and we all get abandonned by them.

Rest is fairytales. The concept of "love" is a joke. Behind "love", there are interests, and survival.
All religions and philosophies came to the conclusion the point of life for a human being was to be happy. Science proves more and more that what underlies hapiness, the feeling of hapiness, of pleasure, is to actually be able to dominate other lifeforms.

Only the strong enjoy life, while his, her position of domination lasts. The weak "hope" he or his offsprings will dominate. If for some reason he realizes he or his offsprings wont be able to dominate, life gradually loses its taste.

Basically the strong always need to see the weak suffer, in order to feel better, to feel good. And we only help others who are important to our survival, who we identify with, while ignoring those who are of no use in our own survival.

Life is brutal from the very beginning to the very end no matter how hard you try to sugarcoat it. There is somehow, some perversity in lying to your kids, in giving birth to them, in spawning them into this hell known as "life". Humans are definitly sadistic, hypocritical duplicit animals who spend most of their lives enjoying other people demise and suffering.

Prime, you spent a lot of time pretending to be happier than you actually were, and now you re exposing what most of us were able to see; your life was as much pointless and painful than anyone else's existence.

Most people spend their lives pretending to be happier than they are. We all end miserable wondering what kind of sad joke life is, and how hard we ve been owned originally by those who gave birth to us.

You can try to focus on "new stuff", think about something else than the cold hard reality, in the end it always win, we all slowly, gradually realize the true nature of existence, our true animal nature, and how vain the whole process of life is at its core. Even those who successfully by different methods, spend their lives willingly ignoring death, absurdity, randomness, die because their organs fail at some point. For others, the body still work, but the mind have seen it all too soon.
And there is no coming back , no possibility to become an ignorant, innocent child again, it's a one way travel.

x2

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2015, 10:28:19 AM »
Often, it doesn't work very well. I am speaking generally because sex is not a big issue for me these days, nor has it been for years.

It has been difficult issue for both of us for all of our married life. If I could have taken a pill that would have killed my attraction to other men, I would have paid a million dollars for it. There is no such pill.

My wife went though tough times thinking somehow she wasn't woman enough to satisfy me. But being honest here, she knew about my attraction to men long before we married.

The bottom line is it doesn't work very well. We just make it work the best we can.

You just went up in my book.  That's about as real as an answer as one could ask for

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2015, 10:42:46 AM »
you could argue that he broke the sanctity of his marriage when he went to get his cock sucked at the local glory hole

not quite husband of the year material

what if his wife happened to read this

forum

where he openly boasts about craving the cock

and how low do you have to be to throw her under the bus by starting a thread like this

a forum where people abuse each other is not the correct place to say you are sick of caring for your wife

guy is a weirdo period

I choose to uplift and encourage folks who are hurting.  In doing so doesn't mean I endorse all facets of their lifestyle or worldview.

I've personally witnessed folks that have provided dedicated care for a dying loved one.   Helping them wash, wipe, eat, take meds, doctor visits, hear them groan in pain night after night and every other need they may have.

I haven't done this myself, but my parents have and my coworkers have.  It's an amazing act of love that can drain the caregiver completely.

Again, I simply choose to be uplifting and encouraging. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2015, 10:44:14 AM »
you could argue that he broke the sanctity of his marriage when he went to get his cock sucked at the local glory hole

not quite husband of the year material

what if his wife happened to read this

forum

where he openly boasts about craving the cock

and how low do you have to be to throw her under the bus by starting a thread like this

guy is a weirdo period

Some days a coward like you should just leave the sanctimonious prick act at home.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2015, 10:45:15 AM »
Some days a coward like you should just leave the sanctimonious prick act at home.

anonymity

that's all you have buttons

:-*
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2015, 10:47:52 AM »
I choose to uplift and encourage folks who are hurting.  In doing so doesn't mean I endorse all facets of their lifestyle or worldview.

I've personally witnessed folks that have provided dedicated care for a dying loved one.   Helping them wash, wipe, eat, take meds, doctor visits, hear them groan in pain night after night and every other need they may have.

I haven't done this myself, but my parents have and my coworkers have.  It's an amazing act of love that can drain the caregiver completely.

Again, I simply choose to be uplifting and encouraging. 

that's very Christian of you

I just don't think get big is the place to discuss stuff like this

and I also don't think validation through sympathy is helpful

a real life mutual support group or such like

would be much more emotionally beneficial

and healthier
T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2015, 10:52:15 AM »
anonymity

that's all you have buttons

:-*

Oh?

And here I thought you and your little Arab jerk off partner were absolutely certain I was some fat guido from Arizona?

See, anonymity is something you DON'T have.

Toots.   ::)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2015, 10:53:59 AM »
It would be great if my friends Walter and bigmc could get along.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2015, 11:04:40 AM »
Oh?

And here I thought you and your little Arab jerk off partner were absolutely certain I was some fat guido from Arizona?

See, anonymity is something you DON'T have.

Toots.   ::)

not given it any thought sparkles

keep throwing virtual hands pit bull

you are a bad man on the tinterwebz 8)
T

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2015, 11:27:29 AM »
that's very Christian of you

I just don't think get big is the place to discuss stuff like this

and I also don't think validation through sympathy is helpful

a real life mutual support group or such like

would be much more emotionally beneficial

and healthier

I agree

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2015, 11:28:57 AM »
Prime is old school. Cant teach an old prime new tricks. He is OK in my book.
I hope tomorrow is a better day for the Geezer

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2015, 11:29:45 AM »
Primemuscle, I am curious why isn't there a hospice nurse coming to the home? Or why isn't she in hospice? Was it a conscious decision to not go this route? A hospice nurse coming to the home can definitely take the  burden off of you. It doesn't mean your abandoning her, as you will still be at home when the nurse is there. Its just an extra set of hands, especially from someone who is trained in this type of care. We all need support, whether its through family, friends, or trained professionals.
X

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2015, 11:39:09 AM »
Most people let themselves die when they realize even their "loved ones" dont want to take care of them anymore. This is when the psychological decline starts which often worsens the physical decline at the same time. Most "mentally ill" people are just people who were hurt psychologically by those supposed to take care of them. This is why old people also often develop "mentally illnesses" when abandonned by their kids and grandkids in various kind of institutions. Most mental illnesses are the result of high level of stress and psychological abuse that deteriorate the thought process and biological functionning of the brain altogether.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2015, 12:03:15 PM »
It would be great if my friends Walter and bigmc could get along.

You are 100% correct, this thread is not the time or place.

My apologies to Primemuscle.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2015, 12:17:53 PM »
Prime is my second favorite cocksucker, right  behind OMR.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2015, 12:22:28 PM »
Waaaait a min................ooohh h.... so prime is into schlongs???? :O

Holly shit. GetBig still surprises me!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2015, 01:08:30 PM »
You will miss her when she is gone Prime. I'm sure its a struggle sometimes, but you must cherish these moments.

The hourglass may be almost empty, but you can control the quality of the sand that is left.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2015, 01:11:47 PM »
Like the song goes, maybe tomorrow is a better day. Today is a better day.

I apologize to anyone I offended by creating this thread about my and my wife's real life situation. Getbig is a strange place to look for solace and understanding. You all surprised me though with you honest replies. I really appreciate what you posted, even the negative replies. Where else can you go that there will be so many people busting your chops and so many expressing good ideas an heartfelt wishes.

I am going to try to take some of the great advice which was offered. Although I know I need to start doing more for myself, like hitting the gym regularly, I've been sidetracked by my own depression. I really don't have any excuse for not doing some of what you all recommended because I do have help with my wife. Our daughter steps up to the plate on a daily basis. My son-in-law helps me out by doing some of the chores around the house.

Someone asked why my wife isn't in hospice. We interviewed hospice last month because she though she was ready to throw in the towel. After talking to the hospice rep and then discussing this with our family, we all agreed to keep up the fight. My wife decided she'd give dialysis a try. So far, dialysis has made her feel better. Her quality of life has improved.

Most of the time, we do well. I think I just hit a low point yesterday.

- Bottom line, (this is the bottom line ;D), thanks to all of you for being there for me when I needed both some slapping around and some pats on the back.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2015, 01:21:57 PM »
genuinely

i would suggest you try and form some relationships in real life

if you are coming here for comfort

you need to re-evaluate your life

I have a lot of real life friends and family who I interact with on a regular basis. My friends are great friends who have the habit of telling me exactly what I want to hear. Sometimes I need a different perspective. Getbig is one place that guarantees I will get it.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2015, 01:22:30 PM »
Like the song goes, maybe tomorrow is a better day. Today is a better day.

I apologize to anyone I offended by creating this thread about my and my wife's real life situation. Getbig is a strange place to look for solace and understanding. You all surprised me though with you honest replies. I really appreciate what you posted, even the negative replies. Where else can you go that there will be so many people busting your chops and so many expressing good ideas an heartfelt wishes.

I am going to try to take some of the great advice which was offered. Although I know I need to start doing more for myself, like hitting the gym regularly, I've been sidetracked by my own depression. I really don't have any excuse for not doing some of what you all recommended because I do have help with my wife. Our daughter steps up to the plate on a daily basis. My son-in-law helps me out by doing some of the chores around the house.

Someone asked why my wife isn't in hospice. We interviewed hospice last month because she though she was ready to throw in the towel. After talking to the hospice rep and then discussing this with our family, we all agreed to keep up the fight. My wife decided she'd give dialysis a try. So far, dialysis has made her feel better. Her quality of life has improved.

Most of the time, we do well. I think I just hit a low point yesterday.

- Bottom line, (this is the bottom line ;D), thanks to all of you for being there for me when I needed both some slapping around and some pats on the back.

Better days ahead, Prime. Good luck with everything.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2015, 01:24:51 PM »
Hope she recovers.
One thing i don't compute: If you are a homosexual is your wife a female? Serious question.

Yes my wife is female. We have two biological children. Medical science hasn't advanced enough that a man can get pregnant.  :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2015, 01:26:16 PM »
I have a lot of real life friends and family who I interact with on a regular basis. My friends are great friends who have the habit of telling me exactly what I want to hear. Sometimes I need a different perspective. Getbig is one place that guarantees I will get it.

there are people in this thread doing the same

then attacking others for the brutal truth

looking after someone you love isnt a chore

just as she would say accepting you for you "interests" isnt a chore

its swings and roundabouts gramps

try a help group for people in the same boat seriously

T