Author Topic: Groink  (Read 104314 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Groink
« Reply #600 on: May 05, 2015, 08:51:31 AM »
Clearly you do troll like that and I have no problems addressing it because I'm 100% fine.
Groink is a liar and now a thief. Hardly worthy of any praise.

I just wanted to bring other view points. Yes, stealing and lying is a a bad thing, I don't support it. I still can't hate on him.

I leave this case to you guys, my posts have been noted.

Truth be told my finnish friend.

Although one must admit that Wiggs is better than the other blacks on the board. (not counting Parker among the blacks, Parker is one step above)

Wiggs has a way to express himself, and he also served in the military, so he's much better than the average porchenstein like Andre, LittleJ et al.

It is the truth. Maybe wiggs didn't steal, but has he lied? Yes. Has he pretended? Yes. Has he been full of shit? Yes. All of a sudden thinks he's a good guy? Yes, but not.

I also agree that Parker and Wiggs are good people in general. But as far as "good black guys", Parker wins by a long shot.

devil,never drink and post my friend.   :-X

I know you`re down with Groink,but he stole from another member and a really good guy at that.

THINK THINK THINK

I agree that thieving is not cool, no matter who it is. Just wanted to remind yall that you all (not you wes) are pieces of shit :D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #601 on: May 05, 2015, 12:41:20 PM »
I just wanted to bring other view points. Yes, stealing and lying is a a bad thing, I don't support it. I still can't hate on him.

I leave this case to you guys, my posts have been noted.

It is the truth. Maybe wiggs didn't steal, but has he lied? Yes. Has he pretended? Yes. Has he been full of shit? Yes. All of a sudden thinks he's a good guy? Yes, but not.

I also agree that Parker and Wiggs are good people in general. But as far as "good black guys", Parker wins by a long shot.

I agree that thieving is not cool, no matter who it is. Just wanted to remind yall that you all (not you wes) are pieces of shit :D
The piece of shit here is Groink.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: May 05, 2015, 12:55:59 PM »
The piece of shit here is Groink.

fine, I will acknowledge it. What he did makes him a traitor to this forum and a piece of shit

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #603 on: May 05, 2015, 01:32:53 PM »
Truth be told my finnish friend.

Although one must admit that Wiggs is better than the other blacks on the board. (not counting Parker among the blacks, Parker is one step above)

Wiggs has a way to express himself, and he also served in the military, so he's much better than the average porchenstein like Andre, LittleJ et al.

Don't try to divide us up by ranking us.  All of us are a band of brothas and those not mentioned as well. You all liked me better when I was the intelligent submissive negro vs. the intelligent, aggressive, angry Hebrew. I get it. It's scary. I wouldn't have any other way and I'm glad The Most High opened my eyes to the truth about my people, the truth about history, and the truth about what is to come. He opened my mind years ago to stop trying to please "you people" and keep up with "you people" because I have the richest history on this planet. We are the Kings and Queens of this planet.

So fuck you and fuck your rankings.  :)

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #604 on: May 05, 2015, 01:38:32 PM »
Don't try to divide us up by ranking us.  All of us are band of brothas those not mentioned also. You all liked me better when I was the intelligent submissive negro vs. the intelligent, aggressive, angry Hebrew. I get it. It's scary. I wouldn't have any other way and I'm glad The Most High opened my eyes to the truth about my people, the truth about history, and the truth about what is to come. He opened my mind years ago to stop trying to please "you people" and keep up with "you people" because I have the richest history on this planet. We are the Kings and Queens of this planet.

You don't believe the earliest humans inhabited Ethiopia?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #605 on: May 05, 2015, 01:40:36 PM »
You don't believe the earliest humans inhabited Ethiopia?

I have no idea where the Garden of Eden was because that's where the earliest humans inhabited.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #606 on: May 05, 2015, 01:43:41 PM »
Don't try to divide us up by ranking us.  All of us are band of brothas those not mentioned also. You all liked me better when I was the intelligent submissive negro vs. the intelligent, aggressive, angry Hebrew. I get it. It's scary. I wouldn't have any other way and I'm glad The Most High opened my eyes to the truth about my people, the truth about history, and the truth about what is to come. He opened my mind years ago to stop trying to please "you people" and keep up with "you people" because I have the richest history on this planet. We are the Kings and Queens of this planet.

Wiggs, you fail to make the distinction between "you (white) people" and "you rich white people." I assure you that White people are even trying to please and keep up with other rich White people (or rich people in general). Its not so much about keeping up with white people, as much as its about keeping up with white rich people, or rich people. I am sure the average black person is not trying to keep up with some poor, white family living in a trailer in the middle of nowhere. The greatest divide is money. Greed is what rules.

I assure you that I have more in common with you than I do with Bill Gates.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #607 on: May 05, 2015, 01:49:37 PM »
Wiggs, you fail to make the distinction between "you (white) people" and "you rich white people." I assure you that White people are even trying to please and keep up with other rich White people (or rich people in general). Its not so much about keeping up with white people, as much as its about keeping up with white rich people, or rich people. I am sure the average black person is not trying to keep up with some poor, white family living in a trailer in the middle of nowhere. The greatest divide is money. Greed is what rules.

You're right SF, this is not an attack on as Caucasians as it is the Western Anglo Power structure and Establishment.  I don't go around pissed at Harry in IT because he's white. lol. 

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: May 05, 2015, 01:52:09 PM »

You are wasting your time. When you speak about impartial philosophy between races as a white man to a black man who has a radical mind regarding race, he gets angry and very defencive because his radical mind regarding race can't phantom impartial relations between races. Wiggs is an agry black man who dislikes white people, because his delusion keeps telling him that all white people are the same and that there's always some angle to make things racist.

It's a waste of time.

And wiggs, going back up with few posts. You probably took psychiatric medicine prescribed by a white doctor, made by white scientists in a white castle. But that's not the point. You called me pussy. I've been depressed half of my life but I would never take that shit. YOU are the pussy :D... pussy! You know why I won't take'em? Because I'm better than people like you who take'em. Pussies!

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #609 on: May 05, 2015, 01:53:35 PM »
I have no idea where the Garden of Eden was because that's where the earliest humans inhabited.

Ahhh. Gotchya.

So you believe we all came from the same stock, yet you have a richer history?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #610 on: May 05, 2015, 01:55:03 PM »
You are wasting your time. When you speak about impartial philosophy between races as a white man to a black man who has a radical mind regarding race, he gets angry and very defencive because his radical mind regarding race can't phantom impartial relations between races. Wiggs is an agry black man who dislikes white people, because his delusion keeps telling him that all white people are the same and that there's always some angle to make things racist.

It's a waste of time.

And wiggs, going back up with few posts. You probably took psychiatric medicine prescribed by a white doctor, made by white scientists in a white castle. But that's not the point. You called me pussy. I've been depressed half of my life but I would never take that shit. YOU are the pussy :D... pussy! You know why I won't take'em? Because I'm better than people like you who take it. Pussies!

You're right I did take that POISON prescribed by a white doctor, made by white scientists in a white castle...Then I came to my senses and learned to solve my problems myself vs. turning to a pill.  There was no chemical imbalance, it was a  Wiggs imbalance. That shit is poison and should be illegal. 

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: May 05, 2015, 01:56:29 PM »
You're right I did take that POISON prescribed by a white doctor, made by white scientist in a white castle...Then I came to my senses and learned to solve my problems myself vs. turning to a pill.  There was no chemical balance, it was Wiggs imbalance.

at least you realize that. How's the ayahuasca project going on with you?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: May 05, 2015, 01:56:41 PM »
Ahhh. Gotchya.

Jackson County, Missouri.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #613 on: May 05, 2015, 01:58:11 PM »
I'm confused Wiggs.

You're religious, your original ancestors are in your belief the same as mine. But you claim to have a richer history.

Please tell me what you believe to be richer than being a descendant of God's own creation.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #614 on: May 05, 2015, 01:58:30 PM »
You're right SF, this is not an attack on as Caucasians as it is the Western Anglo Power structure and Establishment.  I don't go around pissed at Harry in IT because he's white. lol. 

Milton from Office Space.  ;D ;D ;D

X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #615 on: May 05, 2015, 01:59:21 PM »
at least you realize that. How's the ayahuasca project going on with you?

It's not a priority but if I ever happen to come across DMT or have excess money, I'm to Peru. I'd never do the ceremony unless under the guidance of a Shaman.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: May 05, 2015, 02:02:43 PM »

It's not a priority but if I ever happen to come across DMT or have excess money, I'm to Peru. I'd never do the ceremony unless under the guidance of a Shaman.

I know that DMT comes naturally and you can find it from nature... but is there a chance you could think that it's the same as taking prescribed medicine for head problems? Seems to me you just want to get high and blaze your mind. Isn't your mind open enough? Would jesus do it thusly?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #617 on: May 05, 2015, 02:09:08 PM »
Just wanted to remind yall that you all (not you wes) are pieces of shit :D

Such generalization is difficult to accept. Obviously, not all Getbig members are full of shit. Instead, I think you should list the thinks you have accomplished in your own life. That list will be quite short. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #618 on: May 05, 2015, 02:11:11 PM »
I'm confused Wiggs.

You're religious, your original ancestors are in your belief the same as mine. But you claim to have a richer history.

Please tell me what you believe to be richer than being a descendant of God's own creation.

I don't know your race Waller and I haven't checked yet but it looks like you haven't been here long.  So the reason everyone refers to most so called "Blacks" as "Hebrews" is because we are. We are the so called, "Lost Tribes"  One of them.  All the descendants of the Trans Atlantic Slave trade are. We are the Hebrews.  I've provided plenty of archaeological proof, in art, history books and of course the Bible itself.  Not only that, the Moors were Black.  Black Hebrews (Muslim converts)...That's another story.

So, knowing this who are the people that call themselves Jew-ish?  They're converts. Khazar converts. They're Europeans. This was exposed by someone who is Jew-ish.  An ethicially Jewish person is not a Hebrew. 

Hebrews are of the Bible. We are the ones under the curses. Christ was Black the Hebrews are Black, the original Egyptians were black and the Moors were Black.  Someone has committed the most evil act of Iconoclasm. 

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: May 05, 2015, 02:11:45 PM »
Such generalization is difficult to accept. Obviously, not all Getbig members are full of shit. Instead, I think you should list the thinks you have accomplished in your own life. That list will be quite short. 

not full of shit, but pieces of shit  ;) :D

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #620 on: May 05, 2015, 02:14:07 PM »
I don't know your race Waller and I haven't checked yet but it looks like you haven't been here long.  So the reason everyone refers to most so called "Blacks" as "Hebrews" is because we are. We are the so called, "Lost Tribes"  One of them.  All the descendants of the Trans Atlantic Slave trade are. We are the Hebrews.  I've provided plenty of archaeological proof, in art, history books and of course the Bible itself.  Not only that, the Moors were Black.  Black Hebrews (Muslim converts)...That's another story.

So, knowing this who are the people that call themselves Jew-ish?  They're converts. Khazar converts. They're Europeans. This was exposed by someone who is Jew-ish.  An ethicially Jewish person is not a Hebrew. 

Hebrews are of the Bible. We are the ones under the curses. Christ was Black the Hebrews are Black, the original Egyptians were black and the Moors were Black.  Someone has committed the most evil act of Iconoclasm. 

But you believe everybody is a descendant of Adam and Eve.

I'm not quite sure how you can think any man's action could be richer than coming from God's first people.

Isn't that kinda like pissing on God's cornflakes?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: May 05, 2015, 02:15:52 PM »

Why do your people, whatever y'all wanna be called this week, often use the phrase "so called" when addressing identitifiers and whatnot?

I don't see this much with other hues.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #622 on: May 05, 2015, 02:23:14 PM »
Why do your people, whatever y'all wanna be called this week, often use the phrase "so called" when addressing identitifiers and whatnot?

I don't see this much with other hues.

Because you call us black, but we should be called, Hebrew.
It's used when somethings fake name is used commonly vs. it's real name.

That's why I'm so called black.  I'm a Hebrew.
That's why they're are so called Jews. Because they're really Khazars or Europeans, or Edomites...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: May 05, 2015, 02:31:44 PM »
Because you call us black, but we should be called, Hebrew.
It's used when somethings fake name is used commonly vs. it's real name.

That's why I'm so called black.  I'm a Hebrew.
That's why they're are so called Jews. Because they're really Khazars or Europeans, or Edomites...

But you used it for Lost Tribes as well, which you claim as your factual heritage. Is this consistent with what you wrote in bold?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #624 on: May 05, 2015, 02:31:51 PM »
But you believe everybody is a descendant of Adam and Eve.

I'm not quite sure how you can think any man's action could be richer than coming from God's first people.

Isn't that kinda like pissing on God's cornflakes?

I do, and actually Noah's 3 sons, Shem, Ham and Japheth repopulated the earth.  Anyway, The Most High "God" called special people unto himself.  We were supposed to be the priests of the earth.  Go until all the nations and spread his word. If we did, we'd be blessed in all ways. If we didn't we be cursed in all ways.  We were supposed to follow a dietary law (no pork, or shellfish, fish with fins and scales, etc.) Observe the Sabbath and follow the other Commandments. Learn not the ways of other nations, and don't marry their women. Needless to say, we are cursed .  All of this is in the Bible.  It's the big secret about so called "blacks". Not all blacks. Only the so called Negro. There was a pecking order.  We are supposed to be doing certain things.  But here' the thing...Anyone can follow the laws and receive salvation.  That's how it's supposed to be. But the Hebrews are still the chosen people though, salvation is for everyone.  We had a job to do. We didn't do it.  I'm now trying to do it.