Author Topic: The Lowest of The Low  (Read 26446 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: The Lowest of The Low
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2015, 11:08:01 AM »
Resort to the truth? Ya thats awful you scumbag faker.
I feel only pity for you.  You do make me laugh though with your YouTube channel...I nearly peed myself laughing at your shadow boxing video....

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2015, 11:18:28 AM »
Donny challenged other members to show their service records and medals

perhaps he should take his own advice

this is the lowest thing anyone has ever done on here

today of all days

Donald you are scum
T

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2015, 11:22:06 AM »
I feel only pity for you.  You do make me laugh though with your YouTube channel...I nearly peed myself laughing at your shadow boxing video....

Donny
if I came on here and said I played a professional sport but offered no proof, I would look like a fool.
You claim you served, offer no proof, and in disrespectful fashion was posting the exact minute the 2 minute of silence was on.

Donny, what you think of me is meaningless. Im honest, Im upfront and I provide proof of anything I say. Am I overweight and slow on movements? Sure, I totally admit that. Do I care if people laugh at me? Not at all, Id laugh at myself most likely if I was someone else watching those videos. But Donny, in the end, I dont lie about important facts like serving in the military. Youre no better than a war criminal. Dont feel pity for me Donny, I live an honest life and dont hide behind anonymity and lies,...and I dont hide behind the bottle either.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2015, 11:25:11 AM »
Donny challenged other members to show their service records and medals

perhaps he should take his own advice

this is the lowest thing anyone has ever done on here

today of all days

Donald you are scum

It is the lowest. He thinks we are joking. He has provided zero proof and drunk posts on this day to honor service men and women. What a piece of shit.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2015, 11:29:58 AM »
Another thing, how did he ever got those blue stars? Has anyone ever saw a picture of him in a posing trunk of peace?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2015, 11:32:02 AM »
Another thing, how did he ever got those blue stars? Has anyone ever saw a picture of him in a posing trunk of peace?

Nobody has seen any proof of any of his claims. Yesterday he says he could carry an 80 pound ruck through the trails and leave anyone in  the dust, but a couple weeks ago he is whining about herniated disks and injury and crying to the mods when someone picked on him cause of his injury. So many lies, zero proof, just an abject failure through and through

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2015, 11:35:02 AM »
Nobody has seen any proof of any of his claims. Yesterday he says he could carry an 80 pound ruck through the trails and leave anyone in  the dust, but a couple weeks ago he is whining about herniated disks and injury and crying to the mods when someone picked on him cause of his injury. So many lies, zero proof, just an abject failure through and through

Can we pay Donny to come to London to fight you?

I'll pay for his flights and put up £500 just for him to spend one 3 minute round.  Someone on here must surely be trustworthy enough to hold the money.

Navy Mike?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2015, 11:39:19 AM »
Can we pay Donny to come to London to fight you?

I'll pay for his flights and put up £500 just for him to spend one 3 minute round.  Someone on here must surely be trustworthy enough to hold the money.

Navy Mike?

Donny has been offered multiple amounts of money to come fight either me or bigmc and simply cowards out. Nothing about Donny is true, the war stuff, the fitness, the women, everything is lies. donny is simply a lonely old drunk who gets his jollys getting a rise out of people on this site.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2015, 11:42:09 AM »
Nobody has seen any proof of any of his claims. Yesterday he says he could carry an 80 pound ruck through the trails and leave anyone in  the dust, but a couple weeks ago he is whining about herniated disks and injury and crying to the mods when someone picked on him cause of his injury. So many lies, zero proof, just an abject failure through and through

I thought it was a standard procedure to provide something like this to a mod ???

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2015, 11:43:23 AM »
I thought it was a standard procedure to provide something like this to a mod ???

oof
owned
Donny show us your medals from war and trophies from bodybuilding--with a piece of paper with your name on it--hell you dont even have to show your drunk self

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2015, 11:47:22 AM »
Donny has been offered multiple amounts of money to come fight either me or bigmc and simply cowards out. Nothing about Donny is true, the war stuff, the fitness, the women, everything is lies. donny is simply a lonely old drunk who gets his jollys getting a rise out of people on this site.
no I get my jollies laughing at you and your threads. You know nothing and you never will be anything. Really that simple.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2015, 11:49:26 AM »
Holy fuck that guy got owned
i knew 2 guys like that.... they used to tell kids of their exploits in Vietnam... one guy had a heart operation and a kid saw the scars, he said he was tortured by the Vietcong.. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
F

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2015, 11:52:00 AM »
no I get my jollies laughing at you and your threads. You know nothing and you never will be anything. Really that simple.

its cool Donny
you get off making yourself look better with lies, its a pretty common thing
drink up and clean the toilets, then after that enthrall us with your personal training tips, war stories and other great accomplishments of your made up life.

Reality speaks, you sit in a chair in your shitty apartment drinking your face off living in your own head.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2015, 11:54:23 AM »
its cool Donny
you get off making yourself look better with lies, its a pretty common thing
drink up and clean the toilets, then after that enthrall us with your personal training tips, war stories and other great accomplishments of your made up life.

Reality speaks, you sit in a chair in your shitty apartment drinking your face off living in your own head.

you're entertaining I will say that. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2015, 11:55:16 AM »
He cried to Ron cause chaos was picking on him.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2015, 11:55:24 AM »

Translation: you're full of Scheisse

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2015, 11:57:42 AM »
Translation: you're full of Scheisse
you're still upset about today. I really must have done a good job. Made my day

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2015, 12:02:52 PM »
you're still upset about today. I really must have done a good job. Made my day

^^

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2015, 12:06:58 PM »
I just emailed Scotland Veterans http://www.veteransscotland.co.uk/ to tell them someone is telling fake stories of serving for their country. I linked them to some posts from here and to someones facebook. He may not answer to us for his lies but now he will have to answer to the people that count

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2015, 12:08:23 PM »
He cried to Ron cause chaos was picking on him.

chaos picks on me too but I cry to Princess L  :-X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2015, 12:13:24 PM »

That's Juliette Bergmann's cup.  Can't believe they fell for that.

Mods, please take away DP's blue stars.
Y

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2015, 12:15:20 PM »

That's Juliette Bergmann's cup.  Can't believe they fell for that.

Mods, please take away DP's blue stars.

pwned

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2015, 12:17:04 PM »
I just emailed Scotland Veterans http://www.veteransscotland.co.uk/ to tell them someone is telling fake stories of serving for their country. I linked them to some posts from here and to someones facebook. He may not answer to us for his lies but now he will have to answer to the people that count

Contact the Walts. I've seen them in action on someone and if it wasn't a semi-misunderstanding the guy caught out would have killed himself with shame from all the persecution. They are vicious and relentless.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2015, 12:18:55 PM »
Contact the Walts. I've seen them in action on someone and if it wasn't a semi-misunderstanding the guy caught out would have killed himself with shame from all the persecution. They are vicious and relentless.

awesome thanks I am on it right now

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2015, 12:20:57 PM »
I just emailed Scotland Veterans http://www.veteransscotland.co.uk/ to tell them someone is telling fake stories of s erving for their country. I linked them to some posts from here and to someones facebook. He may not answer to us for his lies but now he will have to answer to the people that count
so when you're proved wrong will you delete your account? Deal?