Author Topic: Odd dream...  (Read 3416 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Odd dream...
« on: December 22, 2015, 07:40:40 AM »
I had a dream I was at some sort of event and President Obama was there. He was young as in when he was Senator Obama. He was alone getting food from a table and I walked up to him and he turned to look at me. I gave him the Wiggs dead eye "negro I know what you doin' stare" but for public relations I changed to a smile and reached out my hand for him to shake it. He looked me dead in my eyes then at my hand without smiling and walked by me brushing past me almost shoulder checking me. I followed behind him and asking "Sir, what are you doing? Why are doing this?"He ignored me as I was speaking to him and kept doing what he was doing. With that arrogant look he gets on his face.

Never had a dream about the President before. Ever. It's certainly caused me to think this morning. lol

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Odd dream...
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 07:58:23 AM »
Mods, please merge this with Woo's breakfast thread.
Y

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 08:07:06 AM »
Mods, please merge this with Woo's breakfast thread.

What's the connection to mine?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 08:09:29 AM »
"It has come to light that the assailant would detail dreams he had about the President on social media website Getbig.com."

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2015, 08:10:22 AM »
"It has come to light that the assailant would detail dreams he had about the President on social media website Getbig.com."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO L!!!!!!!!! Stop. False flag! False flag!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2015, 08:13:49 AM »
What's the connection to mine?

According to the metrics I ran, both are horrible threads.
Y

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2015, 08:20:00 AM »
If anything, I'd shake his hand for fundamentally transforming and deconstructing this country.   Let the record show I voted for him twice but not for the reasons that some other people voted for him. I voted for him so he can continue his mission. Operation Fuck Shit Up. Target: U.S.A.

Destabilize,  bankrupt, socialize, demoralize

My Negro...

guyincognito

• Getbig III
  • LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE!
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2015, 08:22:55 AM »
Forwarding this to the Secret Service. ".....The person of interest has a history of mental illness and connection with conspiracy theories...."

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2015, 08:24:01 AM »
Forwarding this to the Secret Service. ".....The person of interest has a history of mental illness and connection with conspiracy theories...."

Yes please, they'll probably offer me a job.

guyincognito

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2015, 08:28:48 AM »

Will you be my black friend, Wiggs?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2015, 08:33:10 AM »
Will you be my black friend, Wiggs?

I'll be your Hebrew friend as long as you understand that we are the Hebrew Israelites the chosen people of this planet from God , I'll be your friend.

guyincognito

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2015, 08:35:10 AM »
I'll be your Hebrew friend as long as you understand that we are the Hebrew Israelites the chosen people of this planet from God , I'll be your friend.

Done, I've never had a Hebrew friend before. Maybe I should convert. But I suspect that is not possible?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2015, 08:38:16 AM »
Done, I've never had a Hebrew friend before. Maybe I should convert. But I suspect that is not possible?

Hebrew is what African Americans were before they came to this country it's not a religion it's a race of people the real Jews. you can't convert to being African American that's what that would be equivalent to saying.  but you can follow the laws statutes and commandments and be grafted in as a foreigner.  There is still a pecking order in heaven.

guyincognito

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2015, 08:48:42 AM »
Hebrew is what African Americans were before they came to this country it's not a religion it's a race of people the real Jews. you can't convert to being African American that's what that would be equivalent to saying.  but you can follow the laws statutes and commandments and be grafted in as a foreigner.  There is still a pecking order in heaven.

As in life ;D I'll give it some serious thought. Better to be a slave in heaven than burning in hell.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2015, 08:51:13 AM »
As in life ;D I'll give it some serious thought. Better to be a slave in heaven than burning in hell.

You'd be surprised by how many people would rather burn in hell.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2015, 08:53:47 AM »

Where is that in the Bible?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2015, 09:09:34 AM »
Where is that in the Bible?

The term African Americans  is not in the Bible neither is Caucasian or Japanese or Chinese or Russian or Hawaiian or Mexican or a thing else so by that line of thinking no one should exist today.  Read Deuteronomy 28 and you'll quickly find out who these people are that we are these people and then a study of history not taught in school shows pre-Renaissance art of all the prophets and people of the Bible where once black why was it changed why is it hidden why is our identity being hidden its for a reason.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2015, 09:13:11 AM »

They have a weed smoking hebrew in the top job, so you'll probably go far.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2015, 09:14:57 AM »
I used to have some really good wet dreams as a teenager
a

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2015, 09:22:37 AM »
The term African Americans  is not in the Bible neither is Caucasian or Japanese or Chinese or Russian or Hawaiian or Mexican or a thing else so by that line of thinking no one should exist today.  Read Deuteronomy 28 and you'll quickly find out who these people are that we are these people and then a study of history not taught in school shows pre-Renaissance art of all the prophets and people of the Bible where once black why was it changed why is it hidden why is our identity being hidden its for a reason.

Well it seems  Deuteronomy Chapter 28, Verse 28 ("The Lord shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart:") has already befallen you because that chapter mentions no hierarchy in Heaven.

Parker, Opt D, Me, and any other person of similar background will tell you the same thing: Never, ever, ever..... EVAR quote scripture to the child of a minister or missionary. :)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2015, 09:24:27 AM »
Well it seems  Deuteronomy Chapter 28, Verse 28 ("The Lord shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart:") has already befallen you because that chapter mentions no hierarchy in Heaven.

Parker, Opt D, Me, and any other person of similar background will tell you the same thing: Never, ever, ever..... EVAR quote scripture to the child of a minister or missionary. :)

Prepared to be schooled....Because I'm going to wow you today...

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2015, 09:32:58 AM »
planet niburu

homeworld of the true hebrews
all drugs - TPPIIP

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2015, 09:46:37 AM »
planet niburu

homeworld of the true hebrews

Planet X (Planet Nibiru) is much larger than earth. Planet Nibiru is on the right.

X

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2015, 10:22:48 AM »
Planet X (Planet Nibiru) is much larger than earth. Planet Nibiru is on the right.

That Looks like Jay Cutler to me

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2015, 10:32:18 AM »
Prepared to be schooled....Because I'm going to wow you today...

I'm working from home over the holidays. Please don't misinterpret any delay in response as rudeness or being wowed.

Phone won't stop ringing and apparently people think I want to answer emails between holding hands with marketing and vendors.