Author Topic: summary of working from another forum, agree?disagree?  (Read 8615 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
summary of working from another forum, agree?disagree?
« on: December 26, 2015, 12:40:01 PM »
"This is something that never gets discussed - a 9-5 job is NOT an 8 hour shift. People always say **** like "it's only 8 hours!" to try and encourage workcelling. First off, that's ridiculous because 8 hours is still a long ****ing time, but more importantly: that concept is completely false. When you have a job, your entire life revolves around it. This point needs to be stated over and over again until it's understood fully. If anyone reading this is on the fence about working full time, my advice would be to do whatever you can to avoid it, unless you absolutely 100% need to work.

When you're a full time wageslave, things are very different. It's not like you have your life, and within that there are your relationships, your hobbies, and your job. No no no. Instead, you have your WORK, and everything else is secondary. Every action of every day will relate to work in some way. You have to wake up early to get ready for work. You have to stay alert in the work day, never slacking and CONSTANTLY paying attention. You've finished for the day and it seems like you can unwind? Guess what! You have to go to bed within a few hours, as otherwise you won't be able to function the day after! Almost every day of every week of every year is spent working. The "vacation time" you get in most countries is a joke. Even the time you do have for "recreation" will spent by you feeling drained, because you've worked like a dog ALL DAY! Suddenly, problems you worried about in the past just seem meaningless. It's like caring about a stubbed toe when you have cancer. Incel? No girlfriend? Uh... so?! That's a ****ing non-issue, wait until you have to work ALL DAY. You'll wake up every morning, wishing you could do something else. If you thought your time as a NEET browsing forums all day was boring, just wait until you have to do stuff that's even more boring but actually requires effort. As boring as being a NEET can be, at least you're actually free. At least your time is actually that, when you're a workcel you forget what free time even is.

Probably the craziest thing is how it never really gets better. You don't get used to it, you wake up every day doing the same thing, thinking the same thoughts, feeling just as bad if not worse as you did the day before. Your work remains dull, your coworkers' radios play the same repetitive pop songs, and the minutes pass like hours. I have enough points that I could write a book on the hell of workcelling, but it makes me feel sick to even think about it.

A lot of people on this forum say life ends at 20. If 20 is when you start working full time, then I agree 100%. I was 18 when I got my first full time job. When I look back at my life, the few months before I started work were honestly the best of my life. The day I started working full time, things changed and have never quite been the same since."

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: summary of working from another forum, agree?disagree?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 12:41:20 PM »
Please sum up in a few words

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 12:45:34 PM »
Please sum up in a few words
The summation is the government should give the writer money so that he doesn't have to work.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 12:47:52 PM »
Sounds like a whinny, lazy fvck.

I work from 7 am to 4 pm and I feel like I have a lot of free time in my hands. When I get home I usually take a bath, surf the internet/play videogames/go to the gym, then I eat a snack and read a book or something. The weekends I go out with my gf or friends. I love my life.  8)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 12:48:35 PM »
The summation is the government should give the writer money so that he doesn't have to work.
Ahh I see its a quote of a wiggs/goodrum post

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2015, 12:51:38 PM »
True for the most part

But, if you have a career and a job that isn't totally shit its better

It can even be character building

Bur for the most part it's shit. I'd like more time off work and retire early

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2015, 12:56:47 PM »
True for the most part

But, if you have a career and a job that isn't totally shit its better

It can even be character building

Bur for the most part it's shit. I'd like more time off work and retire early

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2015, 01:00:44 PM »

I find that that last part is totally bogus and a self-induced notion

Like he says, it's making money for the company, the company should be grateful

With age I start giving less shit about my performance at work and I am not as grateful anymore

Doesn't make a difference either, funny

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2015, 01:04:13 PM »
I find that that last part is totally bogus and a self-induced notion

Like he says, it's making money for the company, the company should be grateful

With age I start giving less shit about my performance at work and I am not as grateful anymore

Doesn't make a difference either, funny

I was about to make a comment until I saw that the pic comes from Sluthate.com  :D

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2015, 01:10:03 PM »
I was about to make a comment until I saw that the pic comes from Sluthate.com  :D

Lol you're right

That's one of the reasons I like Army. His views on women

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2015, 01:49:57 PM »
the new american/uk dream.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2015, 03:10:55 PM »
Sounds like a whinny, lazy fvck.

I work from 7 am to 4 pm and I feel like I have a lot of free time in my hands. When I get home I usually take a bath, surf the internet/play videogames/go to the gym, then I eat a snack and read a book or something. The weekends I go out with my gf or friends. I love my life.  8)

Indoctrinated wage slave of peace.
V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2015, 03:22:49 PM »
"This is something that never gets discussed - a 9-5 job is NOT an 8 hour shift. People always say **** like "it's only 8 hours!" to try and encourage workcelling. First off, that's ridiculous because 8 hours is still a long ****ing time, but more importantly: that concept is completely false. When you have a job, your entire life revolves around it. This point needs to be stated over and over again until it's understood fully. If anyone reading this is on the fence about working full time, my advice would be to do whatever you can to avoid it, unless you absolutely 100% need to work.

When you're a full time wageslave, things are very different. It's not like you have your life, and within that there are your relationships, your hobbies, and your job. No no no. Instead, you have your WORK, and everything else is secondary. Every action of every day will relate to work in some way. You have to wake up early to get ready for work. You have to stay alert in the work day, never slacking and CONSTANTLY paying attention. You've finished for the day and it seems like you can unwind? Guess what! You have to go to bed within a few hours, as otherwise you won't be able to function the day after! Almost every day of every week of every year is spent working. The "vacation time" you get in most countries is a joke. Even the time you do have for "recreation" will spent by you feeling drained, because you've worked like a dog ALL DAY! Suddenly, problems you worried about in the past just seem meaningless. It's like caring about a stubbed toe when you have cancer. Incel? No girlfriend? Uh... so?! That's a ****ing non-issue, wait until you have to work ALL DAY. You'll wake up every morning, wishing you could do something else. If you thought your time as a NEET browsing forums all day was boring, just wait until you have to do stuff that's even more boring but actually requires effort. As boring as being a NEET can be, at least you're actually free. At least your time is actually that, when you're a workcel you forget what free time even is.

Probably the craziest thing is how it never really gets better. You don't get used to it, you wake up every day doing the same thing, thinking the same thoughts, feeling just as bad if not worse as you did the day before. Your work remains dull, your coworkers' radios play the same repetitive pop songs, and the minutes pass like hours. I have enough points that I could write a book on the hell of workcelling, but it makes me feel sick to even think about it.

A lot of people on this forum say life ends at 20. If 20 is when you start working full time, then I agree 100%. I was 18 when I got my first full time job. When I look back at my life, the few months before I started work were honestly the best of my life. The day I started working full time, things changed and have never quite been the same since."

You hate women and girls, now you hate working and think anyone who does so is ruining their life.

So what do you want out of life?  To be a single man with HIV who prefers the company of the Bear community so you can unite in misery?  That it?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2015, 03:25:31 PM »

Obviously you don't know shit about Bukowski because he worked as a mailman for 4 years and as a mail clerk (extremely tough job at that time) for 11 years and did many other blue collar jobs and loved it.  As a mail clerk he would put in 12-14 hour days, go home, get drunk, sleep an hour or two and be at it again.  He despised most who did not know how to do hands on, real work. 

He used to make fun of all the hippies and dared them to go deliver mail, saying they would not last two seconds out on the streets.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2015, 03:43:54 PM »
Obviously you don't know shit about Bukowski because he worked as a mailman for 4 years and as a mail clerk (extremely tough job at that time) for 11 years and did many other blue collar jobs and loved it.  As a mail clerk he would put in 12-14 hour days, go home, get drunk, sleep an hour or two and be at it again.  He despised most who did not know how to do hands on, real work. 

He used to make fun of all the hippies and dared them to go deliver mail, saying they would not last two seconds out on the streets.

He wouldn't go home and get drunk at his mail job. He got drunk on the job along with a shitload of other mail sorters etc. People who got drunk on their jobs back then loved their jobs because that was their social life in a lot of ways. Railroads were and probably still are jobs were majority of the employee's get shitfaced on the job.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2015, 03:46:43 PM »
He wouldn't go home and get drunk at his mail job. He got drunk on the job along with a shitload of other mail sorters etc. People who got drunk on their jobs back then loved their jobs because that was their social life in a lot of ways. Railroads were and probably still are jobs were majority of the employee's get shitfaced on the job.
Bukowski did not want a social life.  He preferred drinking in his room.

I actually just got done reading 4 of his lesser known books.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2015, 03:49:13 PM »
Bukowski did not want a social life.  He preferred drinking in his room.

I actually just got done reading 4 of his lesser known books.

Good point on him not wanting a social life.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2015, 03:52:24 PM »
Indoctrinated wage slave of peace.

Why? Because I'm a hard working person who believes you're not entitled to shit?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2015, 03:59:04 PM »
You hate women and girls, now you hate working and think anyone who does so is ruining their life.

So what do you want out of life?  To be a single man with HIV who prefers the company of the Bear community so you can unite in misery?  That it?

It's fvcking sad. I like AoO as a poster but the woman-hater mentality brings nothing but misery. On top of that, if you hate work you're pretty much fvcked.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2015, 04:00:23 PM »
The point that's missed in this rant by the OP, is that you're free to sit at home and not do shit. But, if you want things or what you determine to be a better life, you wake up and go to work. If not, be a fucking bum or work as you need to, but don't expect to ever have shit.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2015, 04:04:33 PM »
Why? Because I'm a hard working person who believes you're not entitled to shit?
Other indoctrinated wage slaves, nothing to see here.

Settle down their worker #24378.  Remember you love your life, you love your job and on the weekend you love spending time with your gf.  Carry On.
V

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2015, 04:10:46 PM »
Other indoctrinated wage slaves, nothing to see here.

Settle down their worker #24378.  Remember you love your life, you love your job and on the weekend you love spending time with your gf.  Carry On.

Please enlighten us, how are you supossed to buy stuff you need/want without working? Do you steal wi-fi from your neighbors?  ::)

And what's wrong with liking what you do for a living? Some of us have a career and don't have to take dead-end jobs you know.

You come off as a person with a miserable life. No shit, you hate women, work, etc. I can't imagine living like that.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2015, 04:16:19 PM »
Man, you guys act like spoiled bitch man children. Truth of the matter, money is the goal. Working is a means to an end. Don't like you job? Get educated and change it.

A

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2015, 04:21:25 PM »
I disagree. The text was probably written by some suicidal malcontent who has completely lost perspective and has more serious problems than life direction.

Anyone who identifies with the text and lives in the West needs to understand how the other 80% of the world lives.