Author Topic: Loyal Abs and Constipated Frank Zane.  (Read 5234 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Loyal Abs and Constipated Frank Zane.
« on: June 02, 2016, 01:35:13 PM »

Q

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Is Chad a Getbigger?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 02:00:03 PM »

Chad's on the gas and doesn't take any shit from the manlets. I'd say he's a getbigger

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 02:09:15 PM »

Chad's on the gas and doesn't take any shit from the manlets. I'd say he's a getbigger

He even munched protein during the Rose-Ceremony! That dude ain't missing his anabolic window for any woman!
Q

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 02:17:24 PM »
He even munched protein during the Rose-Ceremony! That dude ain't missing his anabolic window for any woman!

I stumbled upon the episode last week (no homo) and witnessed pure gold. Dude consumed many pounds of food while not giving a fuck about anybody else. That short marine guy is a little bitch. Hope the Chad puts him in his place

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 02:20:16 PM »
I stumbled upon the episode last week (no homo) and witnessed pure gold. Dude consumed many pounds of food while not giving a fuck about anybody else. That short marine guy is a little bitch. Hope the Chad puts him in his place

Thing is, they're putting too much emphasis on that shorty is a Marine.

Well, guess what, Chad is a Marine as well.

Would be hilarious if Chad even had higher rank (let's say Sergeant Major) than shortypants.
Q

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 02:25:35 PM »
He's a player, trying hard to be nice, so he can't be a Getbigger

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2016, 02:47:32 PM »

bro, hate to break this to you...you know he is an actor right? this show is just like any other tv show. it has producers, scripts, etc.

this show has casting calls, characters they are looking for, etc

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2016, 02:54:16 PM »
He should do a workout video down by the train tracks

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2016, 02:55:27 PM »
He should do a workout video down by the train tracks

Plitt was a Getbigger til the end.
Q

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2016, 02:59:36 PM »
I'm proud to say I've never watched this estrogen-fest of a girl-centric shitty show.

I thought the thread was about the triumphant return of former get big regular Chad Mower.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2016, 03:01:05 PM »
I'm proud to say I've never watched this estrogen-fest of a girl-centric shitty show.

I thought the thread was about the triumphant return of former get big regular Chad Mower.

Chad was, is, and of course always will be Rad.
Q

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2016, 03:25:36 PM »

"

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2016, 03:39:53 PM »
bro, hate to break this to you...you know he is an actor right? this show is just like any other tv show. it has producers, scripts, etc.

this show has casting calls, characters they are looking for, etc

Oh, I know. Just let me play pretend like it's wrasslin. I'm sure they mix in a couple of actors, but they're not all actors. One of the guys on there worked at the barber shop I used to go to. He seems pretty lame both in life and on the show yet somehow passed last week.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2016, 04:26:24 PM »

LOL, that face shop is hilarious.  I fart in your general direction.

Rambone

• Getbig V
Re: What We Don't Know About Frank Zane
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2016, 04:48:38 PM »
Still owning the minds of his rivals. If that's not a getbiggish move, I don't know what is.

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,21010454,00.html

Shooting for this season's The Bachelorette has already wrapped, but Chad Johnson has found a way to keep antagonizing his fellow competitors even after they've all left the mansion.

Domain names for several Bachelorette contestants are rerouting to Johnson's Instagram account, and Johnson, 28, bought the URLs himself, he confirms to PEOPLE. Among the affected contestants are, Robby Hayes, Chase McNary, Derek Peth and Alex Woytkiw. Reality Steve was the first to report the following domain names are redirecting to Johnson's Instagram page:

www.derekpeth.com
www.robbyhayes.com
www.chasemcnary.com
www.alexwoytkiw.com

Johnson says he registered the domain names for two reasons: "That's business, and it's hilarious."

Johnson's tension with the other men has been key storyline so far on this season of The Bachelorette, with ABC dubbing next week's two-part arc "Chad-ageddon" and releasing a trailer that shows him threatening the other men.

"I'm gonna cut everyone here's legs off and arms off" and "I will physically hurt you" are just two of the things Johnson says in the trailer.

In her exclusive exclusive PEOPLE blog this week, Fletcher addressed some of Johnson's behavior from Monday's episode.

"I had no idea there was this much tension between Chad and the other guys," Fletcher wrote. "I knew there was some tension, of course, but I didn't know there were threats of violence. I don't feel great now seeing this. It's all just so complicated. Chad is a complex guy with complex emotions."

Johnson has addressed concerns over his behavior on the show.

"I'm not violent, but I will stand up for myself, being as I, like everyone else, do not like being harassed and bullied," he wrote on Instagram earlier this week.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: What We Don't Know About Frank Zane
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2016, 04:52:16 PM »
Still owning the minds of his rivals. If that's not a getbiggish move, I don't know what is.

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,21010454,00.html

Shooting for this season's The Bachelorette has already wrapped, but Chad Johnson has found a way to keep antagonizing his fellow competitors even after they've all left the mansion.

Domain names for several Bachelorette contestants are rerouting to Johnson's Instagram account, and Johnson, 28, bought the URLs himself, he confirms to PEOPLE. Among the affected contestants are, Robby Hayes, Chase McNary, Derek Peth and Alex Woytkiw. Reality Steve was the first to report the following domain names are redirecting to Johnson's Instagram page:

www.derekpeth.com
www.robbyhayes.com
www.chasemcnary.com
www.alexwoytkiw.com

Johnson says he registered the domain names for two reasons: "That's business, and it's hilarious."

LOL, great move! Hilarious!
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2016, 01:46:07 PM »

Of course he is, but it's still hilarious!

Q

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: Loyal Abs and Constipated Frank Zane.
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2016, 01:54:07 PM »
Who is this juiced up d-bag?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q