Author Topic: You Guys Wanted A Tour Of My Place....Here it is  (Read 14984 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: You Guys Wanted A Tour Of My Place....Here it is
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2017, 07:59:31 AM »
Vince when two males embark on a homosexual relationship does the “bottom” assume the traditional females role and do the housework and cooking?

Normally I wouldn't answer this question but I'm in a generous mood today after popping Fallsview's cherry....Me and Vissy equally shared the home duties in terms of housework, cooking, and caring for pets. 
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2017, 08:06:46 AM »

Normally I wouldn't answer this question but I'm in a generous mood today after popping Fallsview's cherry....Me and Vissy equally shared the home duties in terms of housework, cooking, and caring for pets. 

What was Vissys favorite household chore?!?
X

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2017, 08:19:20 AM »
You got a great voice Vince!

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2017, 10:00:03 AM »
I have a request.

I want to see a video of you working out. Showing us proper form.

Let's do the three basic powerlifting moves. Show us how much you're pulling and the proper form.

PUHLEEEEEZE VINCE!!

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2017, 10:08:05 AM »

I have a tablet but there's nothing like something I can pick up....not only that, you can't autograph a Kindle. 

More fun to make pages stick together as well
"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2017, 10:10:51 AM »
Yes some men seem happy doing it, I also can’t cook at all and have no desire to, if a woman expected me to cook after being at work all day I’d simply fetch takeaway in for me and the kids and fuck all for her.
All cooking really is about following directions. If the people on those TV cooking shows can do it, and TA can do it, then so can you. Not knowing how to cook, is almost like not knowing how to draw. Some people may have a better natural talent for it, but anybody can learn.

I vacuum once a week on Friday after I leave work along with all of my other cleaning.  I use a carpet cleaner when needed but usually once a month.  I'm very routine in my cleaning habits.  I mix bleach and water together to clean the house and I then finish with Odo-Ban to sterilize the counters.  I also spray Odo-Ban around the house as a freshener
What about V.I.Poo?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 05, 2017, 10:22:35 AM »
All cooking really is about following directions. If the people on those TV cooking shows can do it, and TA can do it, then so can you. Not knowing how to cook, is almost like not knowing how to draw. Some people may have a better natural talent for it, but anybody can learn.What about V.I.Poo?
I have tried
The odd time I have to cook I can put chicken breasts in the oven but don’t have anything with it as timing two things correctly to be done at the same time is nearly impossible, also when the gf makes me a bacon sandwich the bacon is crispy yet also still tasty and not dry yet I follow her exact instructions but the bacon is black and a quarter it’s original size and texture like a crisp.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #107 on: November 05, 2017, 10:27:39 AM »
I don't know how old you are Vincent but looks just like a college apartment. Very clean and not bad for a cashier at Builders Square salary.  Kudos.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #108 on: November 05, 2017, 10:30:53 AM »
I have tried
The odd time I have to cook I can put chicken breasts in the oven but don’t have anything with it as timing two things correctly to be done at the same time is nearly impossible, also when the gf makes me a bacon sandwich the bacon is crispy yet also still tasty and not dry yet I follow her exact instructions but the bacon is black and a quarter it’s original size and texture like a crisp.

This happens to me ALL the time. I cook one thing and its complete, but something else is not complete. Then, the first item gets cold. Frustrating!
X

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 05, 2017, 10:32:02 AM »
Nice place Vince, and neat as can be. Props.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #110 on: November 05, 2017, 11:13:07 AM »

I have a tablet but there's nothing like something I can pick up....not only that, you can't autograph a Kindle
Yes you can.  ???
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 05, 2017, 12:18:51 PM »
I have tried
Time management. If you can manage getting up, showering, brushing teeth, washing face, shaving, and putting on clothes and be out the door on time. Then you can manage baking chicken and having a rice cooker with the rice ready.

A George Foreman grille can grill a chicken breast in like 8 mins, right? It should take about that long to have a pot of (frozen) green beans or mixed vegetables ready. Boom, there you go.

Bake chicken is simple. And if the rice is not ready, just let the chicken sit and cool off.

Bacon---you need to check on it, so that you can turn it over.
Or just do it in the microwave and use the oven for frozen biscuits. And use the stove top for heating up apple Sauce, yep Apple Sauce. Put Apple Sauce in a sauce pan, and heat it (med or low) and stir until it is almost soupy. This is done while biscuits are baking in the oven.
Now---you have microwaved bacon, biscuits, and heated Apple Sauce for breakfast.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 05, 2017, 12:43:52 PM »
Time management. If you can manage getting up, showering, brushing teeth, washing face, shaving, and putting on clothes and be out the door on time. Then you can manage baking chicken and having a rice cooker with the rice ready.

A George Foreman grille can grill a chicken breast in like 8 mins, right? It should take about that long to have a pot of (frozen) green beans or mixed vegetables ready. Boom, there you go.

Bake chicken is simple. And if the rice is not ready, just let the chicken sit and cool off.

Bacon---you need to check on it, so that you can turn it over.
Or just do it in the microwave and use the oven for frozen biscuits. And use the stove top for heating up apple Sauce, yep Apple Sauce. Put Apple Sauce in a sauce pan, and heat it (med or low) and stir until it is almost soupy. This is done while biscuits are baking in the oven.
Now---you have microwaved bacon, biscuits, and heated Apple Sauce for breakfast.

If that was my morning routine I doubt I’d even bother getting out of bed, on a work day I simply get up, brush my teeth then sit on the couch and have a few cups of tea till I can be bothered to leave for work.
I couldn’t have the microwave, hob and oven going at the same time mate far to much work monitoring all that going on.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #113 on: November 05, 2017, 12:49:48 PM »
This happens to me ALL the time. I cook one thing and its complete, but something else is not complete. Then, the first item gets cold. Frustrating!

Happens to me to luckily I love cold food.I can’t stand hot or warm food and I like my drinks at room temperature.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 05, 2017, 12:50:58 PM »
If that was my morning routine I doubt I’d even bother getting out of bed, on a work day I simply get up, brush my teeth then sit on the couch and have a few cups of tea till I can be bothered to leave for work.
I couldn’t have the microwave, hob and oven going at the same time mate far to much work monitoring all that going on.

No, that breakfast is weekend. Unless you have time to fry or scramble eggs.
For the work week, you better get yourself a bowl of oatmeal and be done with it. Bake chicken or chicken salad sandwich (huge bowl of chicken salad made on Sunday) for lunch.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 05, 2017, 01:12:07 PM »
No, that breakfast is weekend. Unless you have time to fry or scramble eggs.
For the work week, you better get yourself a bowl of oatmeal and be done with it. Bake chicken or chicken salad sandwich (huge bowl of chicken salad made on Sunday) for lunch.

Work days I just drink cups of tea for breakfast and up till dinner time then have a sandwich and a few bags of crisps, get the odd decent customer who spoils you with a bacon sandwich every morning and it would be rude to refuse.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #116 on: November 05, 2017, 01:18:10 PM »

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #117 on: November 05, 2017, 02:03:26 PM »

Speaking on cherries. You got a lot of red shit in your apartment. Is that you or did your top choose that design choice?
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #118 on: November 05, 2017, 04:10:10 PM »
Speaking on cherries. You got a lot of red shit in your apartment. Is that you or did your top choose that design choice?

Red is my favorite color.   
A

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: November 05, 2017, 04:20:48 PM »
Red is my favorite color.   

Do you have any vids , pics of your wrestling days ?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2017, 05:39:39 PM »
Vince's apartment looks like it was designed by Andrew Dan Jumbo. Was he your inspiration?

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2017, 06:15:33 PM »
You got a great voice Vince!

This is the first time in the almost eleven years I've been a member here that I've actually heard Vince speak.

I won't call it "great."
But, it definitely wasn't how I expected him to sound after all of the posts of his I've read.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2017, 08:30:33 PM »

This is the first time in the almost eleven years I've been a member here that I've actually heard Vince speak.

I won't call it "great."
But, it definitely wasn't how I expected him to sound after all of the posts of his I've read.

Nothing great about it. Absolutely nothing stands about his voice. He has an accent. Big deal. He's not articulate. He talks like your average every day American.

What's with everybody commenting how clean his place is? He obviously cleaned up for the video. I'm not saying he's a pig but if I was going to give people a tour of my place I'd tidy up.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #123 on: November 05, 2017, 09:08:38 PM »
Nothing great about it. Absolutely nothing stands about his voice. He has an accent. Big deal. He's not articulate. He talks like your average every day American.

What's with everybody commenting how clean his place is? He obviously cleaned up for the video. I'm not saying he's a pig but if I was going to give people a tour of my place I'd tidy up.

My place is always that clean, whether i have guests or not.

Maybe Vince is just that neat.
X

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #124 on: November 05, 2017, 10:20:39 PM »
Vice thanx fof the tour, great insights!
More of this "stuff!!
O