Author Topic: You meet a hot chick can you persuade her now, or get her intrigued  (Read 5144 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: You meet a hot chick can you persuade her now, or get her intrigued
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2019, 10:32:23 AM »
Having lots of $’s beats everything - Still as we’re all Multi Billionaires On GetBig
It’s all to easy for us.

I just fly over Hollywood parties in my helicopter and lower the rope ladder when I see some hotties that I want to have intercourse with.

The only problem is that my chopper only holds 3 bitches at a time.  If I want to scale that up I'm probably going to have to get a yacht.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2019, 01:12:47 PM »
I just fly over Hollywood parties in my helicopter and lower the rope ladder when I see some hotties that I want to have intercourse with.

The only problem is that my chopper only holds 3 bitches at a time.  If I want to scale that up I'm probably going to have to get a yacht.

🤣 Good Man
The Yachts The way to Go.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2019, 01:59:43 AM »
be better looking then she is, smile, be polite and confident... its fucking simple when you are tall and good looking

(not trolling, just telling like it is) and pulling chics... they are more of a headache then its worth

Sounds like a plan.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2019, 04:58:57 AM »
I have a retirement job that has 8 young women and one gay working there. Since I'm the only  guy working there I constantly get vibes off these women. If I was single it would be shooting fish in a barrel. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2019, 05:14:50 AM »
I have a retirement job that has 8 young women and one gay working there. Since I'm the only  guy working there I constantly get vibes off these women. If I was single it would be shooting fish in a barrel. 
Work is the easiest place to pick up women especially with all the NEETS in the world.