Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman trains triceps.  (Read 3949 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Ronnie Coleman trains triceps.
« on: December 24, 2019, 07:24:29 AM »
RC using good form as he pounds his triceps into oblivion. Still got that thick vein in his biceps. Snake like vascularity.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6cYayPnzZ9/?hl=en

Ronniecoleman8 Trying my best to keep in shape on the road. I’m still in Algiers, Algeria here. It’s about 1am because I’ve been busy all day with store appearances. I had about 4 appearances at 4 different supplement stores for our distributors Protein Club. I did have a lot of fun meeting with the wonderful fans. I can’t wait to come back, this appearance was way too short. All my fans in Algeria, if you guys want the best supplements on the market, you can find them at @protein.clubdz stor
X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Ronnie Coleman trains triceps.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 07:30:10 AM »
RC using good form as he pounds his triceps into oblivion. Still got that thick vein in his biceps. Snake like vascularity.

Ronniecoleman8 Trying my best to keep in shape on the road. I’m still in Algiers, Algeria here. It’s about 1am because I’ve been busy all day with store appearances. I had about 4 appearances at 4 different supplement stores for our distributors Protein Club. I did have a lot of fun meeting with the wonderful fans. I can’t wait to come back, this appearance was way too short. All my fans in Algeria, if you guys want the best supplements on the market, you can find them at @protein.clubdz stor

Thank you for your continued efforts in chronicling Ronnie's physical decomposition. While the thread title suggests he is training triceps, his triceps look to have wasted away to the point of resembling that of a casual, female lifter that mostly competes in marathons.

"1"

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2019, 07:35:18 AM »
Thank you for your continued efforts in chronicling Ronnie's physical decomposition. While the thread title suggests he is training triceps, his triceps look to have wasted away to the point of resembling that of a casual, female lifter that mostly competes in marathons.

"1"
drugs just the finishing touch
p

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2019, 07:39:51 AM »
He's doing the cable pulldowns wrong. You should keep your ellbows tight close to your body and should move your upper arms as little as possible. He's rather doing some kind of cable pullover variation.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2019, 07:43:53 AM »
What triceps?

Ronnie has, amongst all his other “problems”, a wicked case of Disappearing Triceps Syndrome.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2019, 03:36:21 PM »
Never mind his triceps are long gone ...... I don’t know why he’s even putting those videos up with such crappy form .... there’s got to be a reason behind it.

The gym is his enemy.....
Shawn Ray should give him a good advice.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2019, 04:54:54 PM »
nerve damage in the uper back is what is causing the tricep atrophy...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2019, 05:49:24 PM »

"1"

Looks like somebody added some flair to his usual George Michael avatar pic  :D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2019, 06:01:21 PM »
Looks like somebody added some flair to his usual George Michael avatar pic  :D

Along with more humor to my posts!

"1"

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2019, 07:55:24 PM »

"1"

As per my promise in SF1900's last post, I can't watch that video.  I can't watch Ronnie continue to destroy himself.  I just can't.  Maybe someone else can - but I can't.  When I realize I'm watching a man reduce his lifespan, and consciously accelerate the rate of his own death to such a degree, I have a hard time watching it.  So I'm bowing out from watching future Ronnie Coleman "training" videos.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2019, 10:01:46 AM »
On those pressdowns, he has a zombie thousand yard stare going on... 

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2019, 10:13:36 AM »
Never mind his triceps are long gone ...... I don’t know why he’s even putting those videos up with such crappy form .... there’s got to be a reason behind it.

"Protein Club".

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2019, 10:13:57 AM »
I guess the vascularity never goes away, like with Palumbo.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2019, 10:27:08 AM »

"1"
Retweet  :D

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2019, 11:09:03 AM »

Ronnie contains more screws and steel than a medium size car at this point. He insists on doing stupid things to “train” and for what? To feel as if he’s reliving his distended gut, Moses-beard-wearing glory days? He ought to be relaxing at home, using a Hoveround to get around and hoping his bone density will stay high enough to not have his bones crumble around the screws and plates holding him together.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2019, 11:39:46 AM »
Herr Professor Doktor Coleman seems to be employing the Sartrean X-Phi training principle to his "nonceps" – for the absence of triceps suggests the being of not-having-triceps. The notion can be traced back to Parmenides' belief that 'nothing is something' (or, more accurately, that "out of the abyss of nothingness is but a peanut") -- indeed, as Wittgenstein famously inscribed on his weightlifting belt -- "the peanut is all, that is the case."

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2019, 12:28:34 PM »
nerve damage in the uper back is what is causing the tricep atrophy...
Yes.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2019, 02:38:33 PM »
What triceps?

Ronnie has, amongst all his other “problems”, a wicked case of Disappearing Triceps Syndrome.

He never had good triceps even in his prime, now they are even worse

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2019, 02:39:33 PM »

The gym is his enemy.....
Shawn Ray should give him a good advice.

He won’t listen to anyone

At this point death is the only answer

Grim reaper is coming

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2019, 03:28:45 PM »
He never had good triceps even in his prime, now they are even worse

BS, he had great triceps in the 90s. Around 2004/05 they started to fall apart (actually the first bodypart that left him)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2019, 04:23:56 PM »
Ronnie contains more screws and steel than a medium size car at this point. He insists on doing stupid things to “train” and for what? To feel as if he’s reliving his distended gut, Moses-beard-wearing glory days? He ought to be relaxing at home, using a Hoveround to get around and hoping his bone density will stay high enough to not have his bones crumble around the screws and plates holding him together.

:-\

I had erased this one from my memory. Makes me glad he didn't get away with the W actually.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2019, 04:26:22 PM »

I had erased this one from my memory.

from 2005 to 2006 he regressed massively

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2019, 04:29:50 PM »

I had erased this one from my memory.

LOL

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2019, 04:40:22 PM »
from 2005 to 2006 he regressed massively

He was barely able to hit a Lat spread at this point (what used to be his signature pose). Very sad.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2019, 04:45:39 PM »
BS, he had great triceps in the 90s. Around 2004/05 they started to fall apart (actually the first bodypart that left him)

No, that was one of his weaker body parts compared to his biceps, his triceps is weak, all relative to the rest of him

BS my ass, just like how he was in the gym breaking screws in his back while doing leg pressing