Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 134224 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1650 on: November 13, 2023, 10:17:47 AM »
I never said a single word about benching or powerlifting
her body has zero relationship to those 2 things as far as being meh
she can be meh in the bottom 10% depending on what a persons parameters are
youre way off base here

Here's the thing Josh, regardless of what we speak a single word about ( or not ), be it benching, powerlifting, diet, armwrestling, women, wars in the world, the amount of injuns in Hyderabad etc, it will all boil down to benching and powerlifting stats when talking with Matty C.

Ask about the state of Ukraine and you will get liftingstats from Matt
Q

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1651 on: November 13, 2023, 10:51:43 AM »
Lots of tensions running high among getbiggers lately.

It's the post Olympia stress.

Lots of Hadi fans.
Y

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1652 on: November 13, 2023, 04:41:19 PM »

6.5 - 7 tops.
First time I've seen those pics of her. I'd only seen the holiday/pool snap, before with the closeup where she's got sunglasses on. She's not bad looking, to be honest. Definitely above average but nothing on the level of hot. She's way above his league, anyhow. Not sure why he stayed with her after the cheating or if that was before they were together. Don't remember the story. I would have gone scorched earth on the friend and her.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1653 on: November 13, 2023, 11:57:06 PM »
Lots of tensions running high among getbiggers lately.

Definitely post-Olympia stress for me; we all know the guy with armpit tits should have been marked down. But also, I don't take kindly to disrespect. Least of all from a wince-inducing combination of X Factor and Howard whose entire post history consists of constant cheap shots at easy targets like Shizzo, and endless repetitions of 'I was in the Corps!! I'm a high-flying businessman!! I'm a stickler for grammar because of my superior intellect!! I only hire the best!! My wife is the hottest!! We have a lake house!!'

Marvin is a human jukebox with the same shit song on repeat. All of this gaudy self-help 'look at me' shit is blatantly a cover for the fact that he's here to sniff out young lad's cocks. Referring to guys as 'cats' and telling them how he'd love to have a beer with them, lol. Closet bender of peace.

The only way I'd have a beer with that freakshow is so I could spike it with a load of Quaaludes then give his sex-starved Black wife the consensual shagging of her life in front of him while he's paralyzed and screaming out 'Laquisha, nooo! Baby, please! I still love you in other ways!! I'll go to conversion therapy, I swear!!'

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1654 on: November 14, 2023, 12:22:56 AM »
I used to lurk on and off around that time. Always thought it was a woman. Wasn't she a lesbian, also? She improved her looks as the pics of her as a young brunette were not as hot as as a blonde.

Not a lesbian as far as I know.

A good person dealt some bad cards in life.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1655 on: November 14, 2023, 02:24:12 AM »
6.5 - 7 tops.
First time I've seen those pics of her. I'd only seen the holiday/pool snap, before with the closeup where she's got sunglasses on. She's not bad looking, to be honest. Definitely above average but nothing on the level of hot. She's way above his league, anyhow. Not sure why he stayed with her after the cheating or if that was before they were together. Don't remember the story. I would have gone scorched earth on the friend and her.

What's XFactor's League?
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1656 on: November 14, 2023, 03:30:29 AM »
hahah agreed, I think I have had 5 usernames UKjeff, Simple Simon, Bethere, beback and now joswift
Christ you`ve had  more usernames that Coach!  LOL  ;D

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1657 on: November 14, 2023, 03:37:58 AM »
hahah agreed, I think I have had 5 usernames UKjeff, Simple Simon, Bethere, beback and now joswift Gobshite

fixed!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1658 on: November 14, 2023, 04:31:10 AM »
hahah agreed, I think I have had 5 usernames UKjeff, Simple Simon, Bethere, beback and now joswift

I've been Kwon (my original account from 2003), Kwon_2, Kwon_3, PillowTalk, MooseGay, SuckMyMuscle etc due to forgetting what password i had after coming back from a long break
Q

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1659 on: November 14, 2023, 05:06:05 AM »
I've been Kwon (my original account from 2003), Kwon_2, Kwon_3, PillowTalk, MooseGay, SuckMyMuscle etc due to forgetting what password i had after coming back from a long break Drinking bing
probably why you post such shite bro

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1660 on: November 14, 2023, 07:49:05 AM »
probably why you post such good stuff bro

"Binge"

Look into it.
Q