Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1475852 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #25050 on: January 28, 2023, 04:23:27 PM »

"Hey, guys. Did I tell you about my new best friend, John? He's honestly so amazing. John says he's never seen anything like me in 8 years of competitive strict curling. Today we filmed a workout and reviewed it in bed together. I'm so proud to call him my coach. I follow his plans to a T… even if his plan involves me sucking his sweaty knob like yesterday's one did. We are seriously like two peas in a pod. We are going to be at the Arnold this year and we'd love it if Getbiggers could join us…"

Sounds like a Matt "TITTY BOY" Canning and Bast From the Past pajama party date.

Couple of screaming dick draining phaggots

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #25051 on: January 28, 2023, 04:25:00 PM »
Please don`t try to encourage us to be as fucking stupid as you are.

Careful now Wes, bad judgement is a lifestyle for some of us. 
 ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #25052 on: January 28, 2023, 04:25:53 PM »
I don't understand Bhank's angle here.

If it's an untested, strict curl, competition. Who cares what you look like physically? Wouldn't you want to take a more powerlifting approach, meaning don't worry about being shredded or lean, but more focused on having enough energy, strength, and fuel to compete at your best?

Show me a guy who powerlifts does the Worlds Strongest Man competition, or simply wants to break certain records in competition. I'll show you a guy who would place near, or dead last in any bodybuilding competition.

That's why bodybuilders taper down on their lifts closer to contest time, because they are weaker.

I have absolutely no idea of what you are doing.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #25053 on: January 28, 2023, 04:30:27 PM »
I don't understand Bhank's angle here.

If it's an untested, strict curl, competition. Who cares what you look like physically? Wouldn't you want to take a more powerlifting approach, meaning don't worry about being shredded or lean, but more focused on having enough energy, strength, and fuel to compete at your best?

Show me a guy who powerlifts does the Worlds Strongest Man competition, or simply wants to break certain records in competition. I'll show you a guy who would place near, or dead last in any bodybuilding competition.

That's why bodybuilders taper down on their lifts closer to contest time, because they are weaker.

I have absolutely no idea of what you are doing.

you've never worked out a day in your life, maybe you should shut the fuck up ?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #25054 on: January 28, 2023, 04:32:25 PM »
Wrong I just made this entire board my Bitch other than Rob and BigRio I don't think a single damn one of you has any chance at all of strict curling 166.5lbs. You guys spent 2 years saying I had show muscles and no strength only 1 arm SEO nerve damage and was lying about height bodyweight measurements etc etc.

166.5lbs strict I have set the mark and none of you bitches are going to pass it maybe gymrat eventually if he worked at it but I am going to keep working as well

BHANKS, is it possible that most of us here don’t care about strict curling?

Just because you do it, it does not mean we have to.

Why don’t you understand that?
X

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #25055 on: January 28, 2023, 04:35:57 PM »
Wrong I just made this entire board my Bitch other than Rob and BigRio I don't think a single damn one of you has any chance at all of strict curling 166.5lbs. You guys spent 2 years saying I had show muscles and no strength only 1 arm SEO nerve damage and was lying about height bodyweight measurements etc etc.

166.5lbs strict I have set the mark and none of you bitches are going to pass it maybe gymrat eventually if he worked at it but I am going to keep working as well

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #25056 on: January 28, 2023, 04:44:17 PM »

you've never worked out a day in your life, maybe you should shut the fuck up ?

Even though Shippo has a point;and it wasn’t the one he was trying to make, what is Hankins doing…this is beautiful.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #25057 on: January 28, 2023, 04:48:47 PM »
hanky

Now that you are the 45+, 220-pound, Kitty Hawk regional champion (uncontested).

What will you do tonight to celebrate?

Are you cooking a peach cobbler to help "recover" from these championship bouts? Your patented Sausage Gravy coated Cinnamon Roll?

A few hits off the bio-identical THC vape pen?

Is your fiancé massaging your sore and aching biceps while you sip some cognac?

Taking the step kids to Disney World?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #25058 on: January 28, 2023, 05:02:18 PM »
One more time just because I know it makes you mad.

Nice belt.

Keeping the 41 inch gut inch barely.

What size do you use XL?

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #25059 on: January 28, 2023, 05:07:58 PM »
Congrats to Gym Rat on the inaugural Page 1000 post.
congrats GR and all of Getbig

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #25060 on: January 28, 2023, 05:11:35 PM »
Even though Shippo has a point;and it wasn’t the one he was trying to make, what is Hankins doing…this is beautiful.
What point was I trying to make?

Using math....strength almost never equals aesthetics. Nobody does strong man shows and bodybuilding contests within a short period of time. I know there is a couple, but they have not been 1st in either.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #25061 on: January 28, 2023, 05:16:40 PM »

Using math....strength almost never equals aesthetics. Nobody does strong man shows and bodybuilding contests within a short period of time. I know there is a couple, but they have not been 1st in either.

Shut up Lizzo and post a few pics of your sister's plump funbags.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #25062 on: January 28, 2023, 05:28:23 PM »

Cool curl.  But the truth is that it's not so much we think the curling is lame but that you are a pathological pussy and as such no one gives a phlying fuque about your curling.  We tried but you are tenaciously twatted on being a kunt. 

Except that you lack the depth and warmth of a real vagina.  You seem to live for emotional self-flagellation.  Pathetic.  No need to respond as we all know you're the Kang of Kunts.   

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #25063 on: January 28, 2023, 06:24:32 PM »
this has inspired me to go for a pr in the seated calf raise tomorrow morning...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #25064 on: January 28, 2023, 06:33:02 PM »
its fucking cringeworthy

That was gay. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #25065 on: January 28, 2023, 06:36:28 PM »
Careful now Wes, bad judgement is a lifestyle for some of us. 
 ;D
:D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25066 on: January 28, 2023, 06:36:53 PM »
Whatever again that was a great lift. My coach the defending Arnold Classic and Mr America Champion and Current world record holder in multiple organizations was there he saw it, we filmed it, we reviewed it. It was a great lift. It looked good it felt good it was all good. I don't need to argue with you about it.

We are proud of you bro.  Celebrate this amazing victory and accomplishment accordingly.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25067 on: January 28, 2023, 06:38:01 PM »
this has inspired me to go for a pr in the seated calf raise tomorrow morning...

I contacted Guiness myself over the record abductor machine rep.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #25068 on: January 28, 2023, 07:08:21 PM »

Shut up and post the video of your sister drunkenly sucking off the life guard while children drown

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #25069 on: January 28, 2023, 07:09:36 PM »
According to Bhank no curl puts more stress on the bicep than a “strict” curl.

The movement is so strict on the bicep that it also never results in injury to the bicep.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #25070 on: January 28, 2023, 07:10:15 PM »
I contacted Guiness myself over the record abductor machine rep.

You compete in endurance obstacle rucksack runs are you kidding

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #25071 on: January 28, 2023, 07:20:09 PM »

The movement is so strict on the bicep that it also never results in injury to the bicep.

Look all I know is that is a competitive strict curl and I am 3.5lbs off an elite Open class lift which would qualify me for the Arnold Classic next year in the 220lb weight class. I am also 45 years old and just lifted 6.5lbs over the current world record for my age group you guys can talk all the nonsense you want but I am strong as hell right now.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #25072 on: January 28, 2023, 07:28:11 PM »
Look all I know is that is a competitive strict curl and I am 3.5lbs off an elite Open class lift which would qualify me for the Arnold Classic next year in the 220lb weight class. I am also 45 years old and just lifted 6.5lbs over the current world record for my age group you guys can talk all the nonsense you want but I am strong as hell right now.

You act like you trained for this.

You simply started curling 2 months ago and upped your drug intake.

Woo-hoo

Why aren't your squats going up ?

Lying drug addict

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #25073 on: January 28, 2023, 07:32:24 PM »

My favorite part of this is that he was obviously concerned about a bicep injury, so concerned that he even asked "John," who assured him that this never happens.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #25074 on: January 28, 2023, 07:38:22 PM »

That's great!