Author Topic: Critique my Pre/During/Post shake please?  (Read 5290 times)

Audioslave

• Getbig III
Critique my Pre/During/Post shake please?
« on: October 30, 2007, 06:54:51 PM »
I bought a bunch of stuff from BN, put it together, and it doesn't taste horrible. Could those in the know give me their thoughts on the composition of my creation? I start drinking it thirty minutes prior to workout, sip during, and finish it within five minutes after before taking in my whey shake.

2 scoops PowerAde Recovery mix (I find the higher sodium content here helps keep that dramatic powdery flavor down)
5g GABA
10g BCAA
10g EAA
10g Creatine
1 scoop/30g Waxy Maize

I was thinking about adding more Glutamine? 10-15g?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Critique my Pre/During/Post shake please?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 07:26:03 PM »
why dont you take stool softner insted? only taking 2 pills every day and you get same end result

how many times i will tell you getbig lifters that inorder to gain muscle and get big as in muscle big you need 1. aas 2. insulin 3 hgh if rich 4. consistency in training with years behind you preferably 5. an all you can eat diet while keeping protien high and not eating clean all the time unless prep for competition and even then not eat clean all the time

YOU DO NOT GROW ON SUPPLEMTNET ,,YOU WILL ALWAYS BE 170LB HOPING TO GET BACK TO 190LB LIKE MATTC ON SUPPLEMENTS! AND NEVER GET THERE UNLESS YOU TAKE HORMONES,,YOU DO NOT GROW ON SUPPLEMTNS MY FRIENDLY LIFTERS

another last advice i add here for today is: when you decide to take insulin...you better eat your mama and papa,,thats for the ones who want to get big muscle pro bodybuilding level,,you dont play with insulin on 100% clean diet it dont work this way,,yes you hear me right,,it is all drugs and the knowledge of when how and what to take with those drugs when it comes to food,,NO ONE GROWS ON CLEAN FOOD NO ONE! YOU PREP ON PARTIALLY CLEAN DIET GOING TO COMPLETELY CLEAN DIET LAST COUPLE WEEKS BUT YOU NEVER EVER GROW ON CLEAN DIETS NOR DO YOU HAVE ANY STRENGTH TO KEEP IT GOING FOR OVER 6 MONTHS,,LIFTERS WHO ALWAYS EAT CLEAN NEVER LIFT BIG AND NEVER GROW AND THATS! THE TIP OF YORU WEEK ;)

* do not be afraid to eat on insulin insulin will intitially LEAN YOU OUT,,insulin leans ones out first and formost then with aas and time it will grow you like us pros or if not like us pros due to lack of muscle shape then to a big bodybuilder levels
fallen angel

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 07:35:44 PM »
Get rid of all that crap and use this:
HAHA, RON.....

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 07:39:18 PM »
why dont you take stool softner insted? only taking 2 pills every day and you get same end result

how many times i will tell you getbig lifters that inorder to gain muscle and get big as in muscle big you need 1. aas 2. insulin 3 hgh if rich 4. consistency in training with years behind you preferably 5. an all you can eat diet while keeping protien high and not eating clean all the time unless prep for competition and even then not eat clean all the time

YOU DO NOT GROW ON SUPPLEMTNET ,,YOU WILL ALWAYS BE 170LB HOPING TO GET BACK TO 190LB LIKE MATTC ON SUPPLEMENTS! AND NEVER GET THERE UNLESS YOU TAKE HORMONES,,YOU DO NOT GROW ON SUPPLEMTNS MY FRIENDLY LIFTERS

another last advice i add here for today is: when you decide to take insulin...you better eat your mama and papa,,thats for the ones who want to get big muscle pro bodybuilding level,,you dont play with insulin on 100% clean diet it dont work this way,,yes you hear me right,,it is all drugs and the knowledge of when how and what to take with those drugs when it comes to food,,NO ONE GROWS ON CLEAN FOOD NO ONE! YOU PREP ON PARTIALLY CLEAN DIET GOING TO COMPLETELY CLEAN DIET LAST COUPLE WEEKS BUT YOU NEVER EVER GROW ON CLEAN DIETS NOR DO YOU HAVE ANY STRENGTH TO KEEP IT GOING FOR OVER 6 MONTHS,,LIFTERS WHO ALWAYS EAT CLEAN NEVER LIFT BIG AND NEVER GROW AND THATS! THE TIP OF YORU WEEK ;)

* do not be afraid to eat on insulin insulin will intitially LEAN YOU OUT,,insulin leans ones out first and formost then with aas and time it will grow you like us pros or if not like us pros due to lack of muscle shape then to a big bodybuilder levels
Does insulin make it harder to lean out or is hgh what is attributing to all of the problems of bodybuilding?

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 07:41:03 PM »
I didn't realize it would be this hard to get an actual, educated opinion around here.

-1 for GetBig.

Iraclese

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 07:51:41 PM »

Wow so that's your sage advice?  Interesting.  All that you've told the guys on here is how to kill themselves very young and very quickly.  Never take insulin unless you want to risk dying on a daily basis, It is the very hormone that keeps you alive or dead every second of the day.  And trust me, you can grow like a weed with very little AAS, no slin, no Gh.  Just have to bust your ass and eat lot's of good foods.  The kinds of quotes like this one, is the type of quote that is ruining bodybuilding for the amatuer athletes, making them think they have to destroy there health to have a great physique.  News flash, fast forward to the 1970's those guys had awesome physiques and fuck all for drugs, but they grew.  All that is different today is a bunch of pregnant looking idiots standing on the stage thinking they have some sort of superior physicality, when in reality, it looks like a medical condition.  Bodybuilding is about looking good all the time.  That's my 2 cents.

Iraclese

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 07:53:51 PM »
I didn't realize it would be this hard to get an actual, educated opinion around here.

-1 for GetBig.

And as far as your shake, looks good, you covered all the important nutrients you need I wouldn't change it, it's fine.

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 07:55:32 PM »
And as far as your shake, looks good, you covered all the important nutrients you need I wouldn't change it, it's fine.

Thank you

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 07:55:55 PM »
why dont you take stool softner insted? only taking 2 pills every day and you get same end result . . .

hahahahahaha...classic and so fcking tru

Iraclese

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2007, 07:56:06 PM »
No problem bro

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2007, 08:03:05 PM »
i didnt say to abuse anything,,i said you need those products i mentioned inorder to grow big,,it wont work otherwize,,insulin been used in bodybuilding long before mishko 'discovered it" ,,,what ruin bodybuilding is the ABUSE not the use,,and the abuse need to stop

to the question asked by bug,,first thing you will notice when on insulin is that you get leaner,,you will lose weight you will lose bodyfat,,after prolonged use if not adding fat burners and or gh and throid med and some cardio you may very well gain fat inaddition to the size,,

never the less insulin = 40-50 extra pounds on phsyiqe about half to 2/3 of it lean muscle,,all depends what you do with the little ely lilly vial of insulin ,,you can use it right and you can use it wrong ..some lifters take 20 units 2 times a day and after 3 months they become obese and risk their health,,some take 5 units and grow liuke weeds,,,most professionals do a large doses that i do not recomend to insulin begginers,,most professional know their body very well and have a lot of experience with  hormones in addition to willing to take the risk of trial and error

insulin death is overrated ,,dont go to sleep 4 years afer taking it and yuo will be perfectly fine,,have sugar around in form of bananas
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2007, 08:07:00 PM »
hours hours  :D
fallen angel

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2007, 08:07:13 PM »
i didnt say to abuse anything,,i said you need those products i mentioned inorder to grow big,,it wont work otherwize,,insulin been used in bodybuilding long before mishko 'discovered it" ,,,what ruin bodybuilding is the ABUSE not the use,,and the abuse need to stop

to the question asked by bug,,first thing you will notice when on insulin is that you get leaner,,you will lose weight you will lose bodyfat,,after prolonged use if not adding fat burners and or gh and throid med and some cardio you may very well gain fat inaddition to the size,,

never the less insulin = 40-50 extra pounds on phsyiqe about half to 2/3 of it lean muscle,,all depends what you do with the little ely lilly vial of insulin ,,you can use it right and you can use it wrong ..some lifters take 20 units 2 times a day and after 3 months they become obese and risk their health,,some take 5 units and grow liuke weeds,,,most professionals do a large doses that i do not recomend to insulin begginers,,most professional know their body very well and have a lot of experience with  hormones in addition to willing to take the risk of trial and error

insulin death is overrated ,,dont go to sleep 4 years afer taking it and yuo will be perfectly fine,,have sugar around in form of bananas
You think bananas are best really? What about something like the glucose shots you see made by powerbar? Its like sugar gel.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2007, 08:19:15 PM »
i dont know i used and use bananas,,sometimes other simpe sugar its all same thing as long as its sugar,,dextrose malto all those in the book are diff but in reality you wont die if you take banana or pure dextrose or maltodextrine or oats with honey,,it all goes to the muscle some faster some little slower but thosee 30 min dont matter unless you didnt know how to take your hormones to begin with,,same with post training meal ,,some guys run home to eat exactly 45 min post training ...nothing will happen if you eat 2 hours post training,,i have trained with lifters who never knew what bodybuilding meal was and were touching 250lb at true 8-10% and were sitting outside gym and talking 3 hours post training about their police shifts

as long as you make sure yout train eat take your hormones and dont quit youll be ok,,if never meant to be 240 no diet will get you there lean then again i see 180lb guys on a regular basis wiping the fllor with 240lb physiqes on daily basis too so size it not everything
fallen angel

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2007, 08:46:15 PM »
wow... so if you take insulin then take a nap, you can die?

damn...
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

Jeriko

• Getbig II
  • Do you want to win the war on terror? Yes or No?
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2007, 09:13:45 PM »
wow... so if you take insulin then take a nap, you can die?

damn...

fuk, i like my naps

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 09:23:55 PM »
I bought a bunch of stuff from BN, put it together, and it doesn't taste horrible. Could those in the know give me their thoughts on the composition of my creation? I start drinking it thirty minutes prior to workout, sip during, and finish it within five minutes after before taking in my whey shake.

2 scoops PowerAde Recovery mix (I find the higher sodium content here helps keep that dramatic powdery flavor down)
5g GABA
10g BCAA
10g EAA
10g Creatine
1 scoop/30g Waxy Maize

I was thinking about adding more Glutamine? 10-15g?
What is powerade recovery mix, detrose?  I don't even know what EAA or GABA is, but I'm sure it's useless.  10 grams creatine...about 7 more grams than you'll even absorb.  Waxy maize?  These ultra fast burning carbs have been disproven to be the best option for like 4 years now.  You can add in the glutamine or leave it in the tub it came in....either way it will do the same thing.

What kind of weights are you pushing to need this many supplements?  I don't even think professionals bother with this shit unless they are shooting a dvd or commercial.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 02:04:20 AM »
When there will be the first person who will say its better to take basic quality food instead of these supplement crap.
i mean did they had or needed these scientific bs in the arnold days? thats right.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 02:44:57 AM »
When there will be the first person who will say its better to take basic quality food instead of these supplement crap.
i mean did they had or needed these scientific bs in the arnold days? thats right.

Gotta agree with ya on this one. Whats wrong with just plain old creatine and protein?
No doubt about it...

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2007, 09:03:33 AM »
I still eat all of the quality foods I feel I need; this is in addition to them to provide nutrients while I'm working out (a la the Milos philosophy)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2007, 09:07:06 AM »

EXACTLY, there is no way that even Ronnie Coleamn or JOJ is training hard enough to demand shakes like that let alone an average 190 pound lifter.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2007, 09:08:27 AM »

-1 for GetBig.
no, you want to hear that you are doing everything right, not the truth.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2007, 09:14:01 AM »

ha ha, AnalSlave thinks what he drinks matters.
Deep Tissue Massage

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2007, 09:17:32 AM »
For the beginner screw up and go to sleep forever.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2007, 09:35:14 AM »

If I wanted that, I wouldn't have used the word "Critique." All in the basic English.