Author Topic: 2014 New York Pro - Big Ramy, OMG!!  (Read 37050 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: 2014 New York Pro - Big Ramy, OMG!!
« Reply #175 on: May 20, 2014, 01:56:03 AM »
2 pro show wins and 6th at the mr olympia. Not many can say they had a first pro year like that

Not even big dan hill

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: May 20, 2014, 02:25:10 AM »
Even if Ramy deserves to win he will not. It's like that.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #177 on: May 20, 2014, 03:16:02 AM »
They're only good people when the guy you like wins  ::) then somehow they seem to have their act together  ::) When he fails to live up to the hype again you use your same lame excuses , new hero same excuses.

Maybe the judges made a ' mistake ' when Ramy won? Oh we're not entertaining that? the judges are spot-on when you want them to be.  ::)

you said before that jay deserved to beat ramy at the olympia.. when i asked you to explain how,.. you just repeated your normal shit about the criteria and bla bla bla..  ::)..

i am not a victor martinz fan at all but for me he deserved to win the olympia in 2007 and it was not even close.. i am a big dorian fan but i dont agree he deserved to win the olympia in 1997.. i am not against or with the judges,.. i just have my own opinion.. last year i was going to be very happy to see jay in a good condition like his 2009 shape or so but he disappointed me and even the 6th he took was a clear gift..

on the other hand, no offense you are just a magazines parrot and for you judges are gods.. this is the difference... also you are a clear racist against arabs and muslims.. your islamophopia makes you hate to see any good muslim bbr and makes you try to underrate him!!..

no wonder you are the one who saw nasser better than dorian in 97 but still agreed with the final results of the show.. and you saw fux a mr. olympia material..  ::) :P

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #178 on: May 20, 2014, 06:48:25 AM »
you said before that jay deserved to beat ramy at the olympia.. when i asked you to explain how,.. you just repeated your normal shit about the criteria and bla bla bla..  ::)..

i am not a victor martinz fan at all but for me he deserved to win the olympia in 2007 and it was not even close.. i am a big dorian fan but i dont agree he deserved to win the olympia in 1997.. i am not against or with the judges,.. i just have my own opinion.. last year i was going to be very happy to see jay in a good condition like his 2009 shape or so but he disappointed me and even the 6th he took was a clear gift..

on the other hand, no offense you are just a magazines parrot and for you judges are gods.. this is the difference... also you are a clear racist against arabs and muslims.. your islamophopia makes you hate to see any good muslim bbr and makes you try to underrate him!!..

no wonder you are the one who saw nasser better than dorian in 97 but still agreed with the final results of the show.. and you saw fux a mr. olympia material..  ::) :P
Nasser should of beat Dorian in 97.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #179 on: May 20, 2014, 07:39:00 AM »
Nasser should of beat Dorian in 97.

I would totally agree.... But... this pic is hard to overlook

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: May 20, 2014, 09:27:55 AM »
I have to disagree, looks quite different from Markus. I think Ramy is very aestethic for his size unlike Ruhl.

I see some Dorian in Ramy from the back. And some Nasser from the front.
A little Jay too actually, but better version and much better waist.

Both Ruhl and Ramy are not very aesthetic, Ramy has probably the upper hand thanks to rounder muscle bellies and a slightly better waistline (actually Ramy's waist is almost as wide as Cutler's, but being bigger and wider gives the illusion)... Structure is very similar, both just as wide giving the illusion of a tight waist, Ruhl had better calves and a more proportioned lower body, Ramy has those huge thighs but weak calves... Upper body is Ramy, better back, altough Ruhl had probably bigger shoulders, (both oilbags)... I see nothing of Yates, El Sonbaty or Cutler in him, bodybuilding is very subjective... ;)

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: May 20, 2014, 09:49:23 AM »
Both Ruhl and Ramy are not very aesthetic, Ramy has probably the upper hand thanks to rounder muscle bellies and a slightly better waistline (actually Ramy's waist is almost as wide as Cutler's, but being bigger and wider gives the illusion)... Structure is very similar, both just as wide giving the illusion of a tight waist, Ruhl had better calves and a more proportioned lower body, Ramy has those huge thighs but weak calves... Upper body is Ramy, better back, altough Ruhl had probably bigger shoulders, (both oilbags)... I see nothing of Yates, El Sonbaty or Cutler in him, bodybuilding is very subjective... ;)

You better back up that statement with exact measurements of Ramys waist!!
because last time I checked current Mr.Olympia lacks width and from the looks has bigger gut/waist than Ramy!!

Anyone saying Kai destroys Ramy better look at this:

vs THIS

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #182 on: May 20, 2014, 10:41:37 AM »

LMAO you're so full of shit , I've said many times Samir Bannout is one the of the best bodybuilders ever and one of my  favorites and to this day is still the best Arab bodybuilder ever  ;)

Your opinion is shit BTW it's biased and most times flat out ignorant. The judges are right when you agree and wrong when you don't , the problem isn't the judges it's your stupidity.  ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #183 on: May 20, 2014, 11:11:51 AM »
because last time I checked current Mr.Olympia lacks width and from the looks has bigger gut/waist than Ramy!!

vs THIS

Ramy is not doing the same pose. Post pics of the same pose, from the same angle.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: May 20, 2014, 11:16:00 AM »

vs THIS

I said wide, not bloated or distended... For now Ramy is still able to show a fairly tight midsection, but it's not small at all, watch the pictures of him and Cutler togheter on stage last year, their midsection is close in width, just not bloated, Ramy being bigger and wider gives the illusion of a very small waist...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #185 on: May 20, 2014, 12:22:16 PM »
LMAO you're so full of shit , I've said many times Samir Bannout is one the of the best bodybuilders ever and one of my  favorites and to this day is still the best Arab bodybuilder ever  ;)

Your opinion is shit BTW it's biased and most times flat out ignorant. The judges are right when you agree and wrong when you don't , the problem isn't the judges it's your stupidity.  ;)

samir is not muslim so my point is very true :-X..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: May 20, 2014, 12:52:05 PM »
samir is not muslim so my point is very true :-X..

Not shit moron which is exactly why I said Arab  ;)

It's morons like you who don't have anything to offer other than excuses and cries of racism for your hero's inabilities.

Big Ramy is overrated , not because he's Muslim or Arab but because idiots had him as high as second at the Olympia LMAO a washed up Jay kicked his ass.  ;D

He has potential but that means nothing. 

Simple Simon

« Reply #187 on: May 20, 2014, 01:06:51 PM »

It's morons like you who don't have anything to offer other than excuses and cries of racism for your hero's inabilities.

Big Ramy is overrated , not because he's Muslim or Arab but because idiots had him as high as second at the Olympia LMAO a washed up Jay kicked his ass.  ;D

QFT

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: May 20, 2014, 01:07:12 PM »

Ramy Overrated?? lol he just won NY Pro.. got pro last year and already 2 top pro wins!!
It's not like we are talking Steve Cuckold or Bish Warren.. Now they're Overrated.
I won't discuss since pics speak louder than words, this might change your perspective on judging a bodybuilding contest.
Headswap of peace:

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: May 20, 2014, 01:10:23 PM »
Ramy Overrated?? lol he just won NY Pro.. got pro last year and already 2 top pro wins!!
It's not like we are talking Steve Cuckold or Bish Warren.. Now they're Overrated.
I won't discuss since pics speak louder than words, this might change your perspective on judging a bodybuilding contest.
Headswap of peace:

He won 2 Pro shows with ho-hum competition , when he wins the Arnold then that says something. Pics mean shit , contests aren't judged by a couple of pictures or a couple of poses.

Does Ramy look better than Jay there? Sure , congrats that means nothing in the scheme of things

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #190 on: May 20, 2014, 01:14:24 PM »
I think some people on forums get uncomfortable when a new guy like Ramy hits the scene. I personally think the guy is quite good for his age. I think he will be placing much higher at this years Olympia.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: May 20, 2014, 01:22:33 PM »
He won 2 Pro shows with ho-hum competition , when he wins the Arnold then that says something. Pics mean shit , contests aren't judged by a couple of pictures or a couple of poses.

Does Ramy look better than Jay there? Sure , congrats that means nothing in the scheme of things

better?? he's making Cutler look like a roider swimmer.. and yes pics do speak, don't say that politics don't matter, we all know that it does.
Yes I agree I'm still waiting Ramy winning Arnold to at least shut up the haters, but if it means anything he beat Victor & Beyeke..
2/3 pro shows won isn't that bad. Politics made Dorian -97, Cutler -07.. I remember the roid rage on multiple forums back then when cutler won!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: May 20, 2014, 01:32:59 PM »
better?? he's making Cutler look like a roider swimmer.. and yes pics do speak, don't say that politics don't matter, we all know that it does.
Yes I agree I'm still waiting Ramy winning Arnold to at least shut up the haters, but if it means anything he beat Victor & Beyeke..
2/3 pro shows won isn't that bad. Politics made Dorian -97, Cutler -07.. I remember the roid rage on multiple forums back then when cutler won!!

Victor? Who was just getting back to competing and Beyeke?  ::)

Ramy has a lot of potential , that means nothing. People like his look and are willing to overlook his flaws in favor of it and I'm not entertaining cries of politics , if politics worked against him they also worked for him in his 2 pro wins , you can't have it both ways

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #193 on: May 20, 2014, 01:38:52 PM »

Have you seen the Arnold lineup the last 2 years?

Pretty terrible, even Wolf looked bad compared to his Olympia showing last year.

Year before Dex was good but that was it. Pakulski 2nd? Lol.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 20, 2014, 01:40:52 PM »
looks like this dude took drugs only given to horses!

oh wait....

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: May 20, 2014, 01:43:32 PM »
Have you seen the Arnold lineup the last 2 years?

Pretty terrible, even Wolf looked bad compared to his Olympia showing last year.

Year before Dex was good but that was it. Pakulski 2nd? Lol.

Only reinforces my notion how overrated Ramy is , the competition lately is lacking . He won the NY Pro over ho-hum competition but at least at the Arnold the vets are looking for a big payday

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #196 on: May 20, 2014, 01:54:58 PM »
Only reinforces my notion how overrated Ramy is , the competition lately is lacking . He won the NY Pro over ho-hum competition but at least at the Arnold the vets are looking for a big payday

Bodybuilding has become like boxing. Big guys all avoid each other where possible. Olympia is the only show that matters now, especially given new qualification system whereby only 1st (or a string of high placings, hi Tony Freeman) gains Olympia qualification.

1996 Night of Champions Contest Results
Place   Athlete
1st   Flex Wheeler
2nd   Ronnie Coleman
3rd   Don Long
4th   Milos Sarcev
5th   Mike Matarazzo
6th   Derrick Whitsett
7th   J.D. Dawodu
8th   Pavol Jablonicky
9th   Eddie Robinson
10th   Achim Albrecht
11th   Gunther Schlierkamp
12th   Gary Strydom
13th   E. Kawak
14th   Dave Fisher
15th   Phil Hernon

1995 Night of Champions Contest Results
Place   Athlete
1st   Nasser El Sonbaty
2nd   Vince Taylor
3rd   Ronnie Coleman
4th   Chris Cormier
5th   Roland Cziurlok
6th   Milos Sarcev
7th   John Morant
8th   Eddie Robinson
9th   Darrem Charles
10th   Guy Ducasse

1998 Night of Champions Contest Results
Place   Athlete
1st   Ronnie Coleman
2nd   Kevin Levrone
3rd   Mike Matarazzo
4th   Johnny Moya
5th   Ernie Taylor
6th   Porter Cottrell
7th   Darrem Charles
8th   Claude Groulx
9th   Markus Ruhl
10th   Gunter Schlierkamp
11th   Milos Sarcev
12th   Jay Cutler
13th   Brian Buchanan
14th   Pavol Jablonicky
15th   Henderson Thorne
16th   Sylvester Solomon
17th   Alq Gurley

Compare that to now.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #197 on: May 20, 2014, 02:01:56 PM »
I think some people on forums get uncomfortable when a new guy like Ramy hits the scene. I personally think the guy is quite good for his age. I think he will be placing much higher at this years Olympia.

Yes. People get set in their ways and can't re-evaluate their views and favorite muscle men.

But a couple of years in the future you will look back and laugh at how far along Ramy was in his first year as a pro

8)