Author Topic: Today I owned a girl making fun of bodybuilders on facebook(pic)  (Read 20868 times)

dustin

Re: Today I owned a girl making fun of bodybuilders on facebook(pic)
« Reply #125 on: September 30, 2012, 03:31:06 PM »
lol oh man how have u been?? Those were the good old days lol.. bodybuilding.com steroid forums. I was Hope all is well man. We definitely were even bigger jackasses then.

Hahaha yeah man, it's been a long time. I remember when you did some epic fucking bulks, but I'm glad that you learned no matter what you did because every picture you post there's very huge improvements. And I still LOL when I think of their steroid forum. I remember when it was pulled suddenly.

Chest and abs are insane, man. The more your physique improves the more it makes the haters meltdown. 8)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #126 on: September 30, 2012, 03:33:21 PM »
  Matty has great abs... but he needs to stop trying to own female medical students. Makes all of us look bad.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: September 30, 2012, 03:40:13 PM »
Hahaha yeah man, it's been a long time. I remember when you did some epic fucking bulks, but I'm glad that you learned no matter what you did because every picture you post there's very huge improvements. And I still LOL when I think of their steroid forum. I remember when it was pulled suddenly.

Chest and abs are insane, man. The more your physique improves the more it makes the haters meltdown. 8)
haha man I learned the hard way dropping 75lbs in 22 weeks before. I look back on how I use to look and realized I was a giant pile of shit lol and thought I looked good. Makinitbig is actually my friend on FB, that I randomly found on MD 6 months ago lol.. cool guy. I wonder what happened to everyone else though. Pretty sure Vadim turned scammer or died, i can't remember lol.

Thanks for all the compliments bro :D. Getbig allows me to have my old meltdowns that I miss

dustin

« Reply #128 on: September 30, 2012, 03:44:01 PM »
haha man I learned the hard way dropping 75lbs in 22 weeks before. I look back on how I use to look and realized I was a giant pile of shit lol and thought I looked good. Makinitbig is actually my friend on FB, that I randomly found on MD 6 months ago lol.. cool guy. I wonder what happened to everyone else though. Pretty sure Vadim turned scammer or died, i can't remember lol.

Thanks for all the compliments bro :D. Getbig allows me to have my old meltdowns that I miss

No problem, man. They're definitely enormous improvements. I wish I improved that much in the same span of time but I'm pretty happy that I've learned a lot too. Just starting to train full steam but not juicing at the moment. But when I do, I'm going to abuse the hell out of tren and it'll be awesome.

Vadim ripped me off hardcore. He pulled the big dirty and scammed euroking and a lot of others for a shit ton of money. Then he apparently died not too long ago. The guy was a walking pharmacy and an accident waiting to happen. I really wish he didn't scam the community. He was a cool cat all things considered.

Wow, makinitbig is still alive? When you mentioned the steroid board I immediately thought of him. Glad to know he's still kicking around. He was the first person to ever be honest about AAS abuse which is good. I'd take 250mg of test enth and feel like shit because I didn't look like Ronnie Coleman lol

elpuerco

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: September 30, 2012, 03:57:45 PM »

Good Ownage, and even better Great Depression-esque mud on face

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #130 on: September 30, 2012, 04:11:34 PM »

lol at your nick

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: September 30, 2012, 05:19:49 PM »
Sounds like she owned you. You try so hard to come off as intelligent without directly saying it yet you still look like a fuckin goon. You didn't own anyone but yourself. And you know what you're fuckin lucky it wasn't anyone I knew that you got uppity on or i'd have put a beating on you that would make you question your understanding of reality. Open your mouth again and there will be teeth falling out of it. End of conversation.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #132 on: September 30, 2012, 05:34:30 PM »

Why, oh fucking lord almighty, why?

Fer fuckin' fuck's sake.... ::)