Author Topic: Planet Fitness - Oops, they did it again!  (Read 23876 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: Planet Fitness - Oops, they did it again!
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2012, 05:54:20 AM »
I fucked your mom

After feeding her pizza? I have to buy her a stromboli before she lets me fuck her. God I hate that bitch.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2012, 05:56:34 AM »
Oh yea, totally serious. Below is copied off of the site of just "1" Planet Fitness Location.

Pizza Nights (the first Monday of every month) We go through 15,000 pizzas. That's 1,440,000 slices per year!

Insane !

What,no donuts ?

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2012, 05:58:34 AM »
Insane !

What,no donuts ?

Wes, you should go to their site and see how many locations they have added recently and how many they already have slotted to be built this year. Everyone talks about filth in this industry, these guys are the KING of filth.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2012, 06:00:50 AM »
Wes, you should go to their site and see how many locations they have added recently and how many they already have slotted to be built this year. Everyone talks about filth in this industry, these guys are the KING of filth.
Yeah no shit man.

My cousin called me the other day from Florida to tell me he started training again after stopping years ago.....I told him awesome dude,then he proceeds to tell me he joined a Planet Fitness.

He won`t last long there! ;D

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2012, 06:05:12 AM »
Yeah no shit man.

My cousin called me the other day from Florida to tell me he started training again after stopping years ago.....I told him awesome dude,then he proceeds to tell me he joined a Planet Fitness.

He won`t last long there! ;D

Wes, we will be seeing a Youtube video of your cousin melting down anytime now.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2012, 06:06:31 AM »
Wes, we will be seeing a Youtube video of your cousin melting down anytime now.
More than likely, once he gets back into animal mode!  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2012, 06:18:42 AM »
Oh yea, totally serious. Below is copied off of the site of just "1" Planet Fitness Location.

Pizza Nights (the first Monday of every month) We go through 15,000 pizzas. That's 1,440,000 slices per year!

Pizza Night, when you are trying to lose weight.

Or maybe they are smart, and know that the majority of people don't really try that hard, so thet give them the semblance of training---a gym, but rewards them for putting half hearted effort into it. Kinda like how every kid on pee wee teams gets a trophy, even if the team lost. Everybody is a winner, there are no losers!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2012, 06:23:01 AM »

Or maybe they are smart, and know that the majority of people don't really try that hard, so thet give them the semblance of training---a gym, but rewards them for putting half hearted effort into it. Kinda like how every kid on pee wee teams gets a trophy, even if the team lost. Everybody is a winner, there are no losers!
Generation Nothingness!  :(

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2012, 06:25:30 AM »

If it weren't for my "Honorable Mention" and "Participant" awards (and the bowling trophies I took from my late grandfather's house) I would have an empty trophy case.
~

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2012, 06:27:42 AM »
Generation Nothingness!  :(
There is a "Curves" near me---and it's right near a Italian restaurant, chinese takeout, McDonald's and Subway...and a liquor store.
So, a woman who is depressed about her weight has a choice of comfort foods, or go straight to the point and drink herself into a self-loathing stupor.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2012, 06:32:09 AM »
If it weren't for my "Honorable Mention" and "Participant" awards (and the bowling trophies I took from my late grandfather's house) I would have an empty trophy case.
Im waiting for the day some parent catches their kid in a rant after a soccer/baseball/football/basketball/lacrosse game. And the team is a loser team. And they hand out the obligatory trophies...and the little kid goes "Fuck this shit", and then proceeds to berate his team-mates on their lack of effort, and he throws his little dinky trophy on the floor/in the mud/in the grass. And then he says, "Look over there, they are celebrating. They are winners, I'm a effing winner, I'm going over there!"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2012, 06:32:26 AM »
There is a "Curves" near me---and it's right near a Italian restaurant, chinese takeout, McDonald's and Subway...and a liquor store.
So, a woman who is depressed about her weight has a choice of comfort foods, or go straight to the point and drink herself into a self-loathing stupor.
;D

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2012, 06:43:40 AM »

Can you give me the exact location of this place? Sounds like easy pussy when they are full from General Tso's Chicken and a shit load of liquor. I could probably grab some parking lot head from one of the rhinos.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2012, 07:08:03 AM »
Can you give me the exact location of this place? Sounds like easy pussy when they are full from General Tso's Chicken and a shit load of liquor. I could probably grab some parking lot head from one of the rhinos.
And every Curves has those white blinds on the windows...like they don't want you to see what's inside...

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2012, 07:10:45 AM »
And every Curves has those white blinds on the windows...like they don't want you to see what's inside...

Those blinds are definitley for our benefit. Can you imagine the site in there? It would look like a rhino orgy. I wonder if Curves has a pizza night? Maybe just Tampon Tuesday.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2012, 07:12:11 AM »
planet fitness has the most accurate commercials ever :D

but planet fitness attracts people who wonder why won't they get inshape overnight, who eat 48 vitamin/mineral  tablets a day and eat tv dinners so it's plus minus zero.

who cares, the jokes are correct :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2012, 07:13:58 AM »
pizza night at a gym.  spit!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2012, 07:16:06 AM »
Those blinds are definitley for our benefit. Can you imagine the site in there? It would look like a rhino orgy. I wonder if Curves has a pizza night? Maybe just Tampon Tuesday.
I imagine that they Leave out, they play the song from "Hungry, Hungry Hippos" commerical.

There is also this Sportfit place right near a BBQ place...

I've seen Jenny Craig right next to Dunkin Donuts and one near a Pizza Hut.

Of course, I've seen a Chinese food place right in between a Animal Hospital and a Pet Store (and you wonder why the beef is extra chewy).

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2012, 07:17:30 AM »
Everybody's laughing, but I'd totally get in a solid workout and grab a couple of slices on my way out. I have no shame.  ;D

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2012, 07:18:45 AM »
I imagine that they Leave out, they play the song from "Hungry, Hungry Hippos" commerical.

There is also this Sportfit place right near a BBQ place...

I've seen Jenny Craig right next to Dunkin Donuts and one near a Pizza Hut.

Of course, I've seen a Chinese food place right in between a Animal Hospital and a Pet Store (and you wonder why the beef is extra chewy).

You fucker, I was actually thinking of having Chinese for lunch today. Snowing here, don't want to get out and it is right next to work. So much for that.  ;)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2012, 07:21:56 AM »
Im waiting for the day some parent catches their kid in a rant after a soccer/baseball/football/basketball/lacrosse game. And the team is a loser team. And they hand out the obligatory trophies...and the little kid goes "Fuck this shit", and then proceeds to berate his team-mates on their lack of effort, and he throws his little dinky trophy on the floor/in the mud/in the grass. And then he says, "Look over there, they are celebrating. They are winners, I'm a effing winner, I'm going over there!"

I mentioned this in a thread years ago but it bears repeating.

When I lived in Roanoke years ago, when I drank heavily, I went to a local park with some friends and we happened upon a soccer game.  This was one of those extremely gay youth leagues where they not only didn't keep score, but even talking about what the score might be was "prohibited."  Plus, they even had a league rule...NO SODAS OR SUGARY SNACKS AFTER GAMES.   ::)

So my friends and I were sitting at different places in the stands and every time a goal was scored we would loudly yell, "1-1" or "3-2" and so forth.  Some ugly heiffer stomped off and apparently she called the POLICE...because she came back and was bitching and whining to her beta husband, "They said they can't do anything because nobody is breaking the law!!  JERKS!!!"  

After the game (which I announced was won 6-4 by the orange team), the snack mom for that game was handing out juice boxes.  I yelled, "JUICE BOXES??  WHAT ARE THESE KIDS, ORPHANS???"  More dirty looks.  

I guess it's true...the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.
~

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2012, 07:25:30 AM »
You fucker, I was actually thinking of having Chinese for lunch today. Snowing here, don't want to get out and it is right next to work. So much for that.  ;)
I go to this one where their beef and broccoli is the shit. One of my friends tried it and said, "I have never had beef taste like that or is that chewy...are you sure this is beef?"
she still was eating it...then she said, "don't they have some missing dog posters up around that way?"

When I lived in Roanoke years ago, when I drank heavily, I went to a local park with some friends and we happened upon a soccer game.  This was one of those extremely gay youth leagues where they not only didn't keep score, but even talking about what the score might be was "prohibited."  Plus, they even had a league
rule...NO SODAS OR SUGARY SNACKS AFTER GAMES.   ::)

So my friends and I were sitting at different places in the stands and every time a goal was scored we would loudly yell, "1-1" or "3-2" and so forth.  Some ugly heiffer stomped off and apparently she called the POLICE...because she came back and was bitching and whining to her beta husband, "They said they can't do anything because nobody is breaking the law!!  JERKS!!!" 

After the game (which I announced was won 6-4 by the orange team), the snack mom for that game was handing out juice boxes.  I yelled, "JUICE BOXES??  WHAT ARE THESE KIDS, ORPHANS???"  More dirty looks 

I guess it's true...the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.
competition is one of the things that made this country great. No one wants to be a loser...but today nobody wants to hurt people's feelings...that's what you have feelings for.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2012, 07:27:23 AM »

When I lived in Roanoke years ago, when I drank heavily, I went to a local park with some friends and we happened upon a soccer game.  This was one of those extremely gay youth leagues where they not only didn't keep score, but even talking about what the score might be was "prohibited."  Plus, they even had a league rule...NO SODAS OR SUGARY SNACKS AFTER GAMES.   ::)

So my friends and I were sitting at different places in the stands and every time a goal was scored we would loudly yell, "1-1" or "3-2" and so forth.  Some ugly heiffer stomped off and apparently she called the POLICE...because she came back and was bitching and whining to her beta husband, "They said they can't do anything because nobody is breaking the law!!  JERKS!!!"  

After the game (which I announced was won 6-4 by the orange team), the snack mom for that game was handing out juice boxes.  I yelled, "JUICE BOXES??  WHAT ARE THESE KIDS, ORPHANS???"  More dirty looks.  

Drunks show up at a kiddy soccer game!? If I had time, I could nicely edit/slant this story.   ;D    

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2012, 07:57:17 AM »
Drunks show up at a kiddy soccer game!? If I had time, I could nicely edit/slant this story.   ;D    

I know, right...hahahahahaha

There was a place near the part, sort of a ravine, where everyone went to raise hell.  We were on the way there when we saw the soccer game and just had to make our presence known.
~

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2012, 08:15:39 AM »
I know, right...hahahahahaha

There was a place near the part, sort of a ravine, where everyone went to raise hell.  We were on the way there when we saw the soccer game and just had to make our presence known.
Ah,,Roanoke, Va...ever been up to the star, and the Zoo that they have up there? 220 is like a racetrack, except don't speed thru Boonesmille.