Author Topic: These kids did NOT come from the DNA of  (Read 14782 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: These kids did NOT come from the DNA of
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2013, 01:40:13 PM »
Rumours or not i doubt many of us would have let our kids sleep over at jackos house :-\
True, but there were too sides to the coin. Some parents probably trusted Mike, and thought nothing of it. Other parents were praying that MJ would fondle they're kid.  :-\

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2013, 01:41:17 PM »
It's comments like this that make people hate you. It was over the top, and not necessary.
It's the TRUTH.  here you are defending a rampant paedophile and thinking nothing of it.  It's disgusting that people do so.  People fail to realise that there is still a ton of money to be made from Michael Jacksons Name.  All the people who have investments in Michael Jacksons songs rights and the like are never going to want you to know the truth.  And the obsessive fans who worshipped Michael will never snap out of their denial.  How do you think they would feel about themselves when they realised they worshipped and continue to do so, the worlds greatest paedophile.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2013, 01:43:14 PM »
Hurt parents don't accept payoffs.
Of course they do, it's bad enough they were molested by whacko Jacko, the best course of action is to minimise the suffering the child has to go through.  And if that means settling and avoiding a traumatic public trial, it seems more than reasonable to me. 
V

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2013, 01:47:06 PM »
It's the TRUTH.  here you are defending a rampant paedophile and thinking nothing of it.  It's disgusting that people do so.  People fail to realise that there is still a ton of money to be made from Michael Jacksons Name.  All the people who have investments in Michael Jacksons songs rights and the like are never going to want you to know the truth.  And the obsessive fans who worshipped Michael will never snap out of their denial.  How do you think they would feel about themselves when they realised they worshipped and continue to do so, the worlds greatest paedophile.

translation: i was taken back stage when i was 10 at a michael jackson concert where they showed me pics of pitbulls and he touched my peepee.
b

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2013, 01:47:49 PM »
True, but there were too sides to the coin. Some parents probably trusted Mike, and thought nothing of it. Other parents were praying that MJ would fondle they're kid.  :-\

whatever they were hoping to achieve letting their kids stay at his place it would involve them hoping to get money one way or another.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2013, 01:49:56 PM »
translation: i was taken back stage when i was 10 at a michael jackson concert where they showed me pics of pitbulls and he touched my peepee.
Translation.  I worshipped Michael so much, I learned all his dance moves, dressed like him, dreamed about him and fantasised that one day he would take me to Never-land and ass fuck me.  I would give him my word that I would deny it to the world.  It would be Michael and I's little secret.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2013, 01:50:18 PM »
It's the TRUTH.  here you are defending a rampant paedophile and thinking nothing of it.  It's disgusting that people do so.  People fail to realise that there is still a ton of money to be made from Michael Jacksons Name.  All the people who have investments in Michael Jacksons songs rights and the like are never going to want you to know the truth.  And the obsessive fans who worshipped Michael will never snap out of their denial.  How do you think they would feel about themselves when they realised they worshipped and continue to do so, the worlds greatest paedophile.
This is a god damn opinion. All the smarts you think you have go out the window, when you try to force your ideas onto others.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2013, 01:50:38 PM »
Of course they do, it's bad enough they were molested by whacko Jacko, the best course of action is to minimise the suffering the child has to go through.  And if that means settling and avoiding a traumatic public trial, it seems more than reasonable to me. 

Bullshit.

If you messed with my kids, I'd have you balls on my mantle.

You have no kids. It's obvious.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2013, 01:53:50 PM »
Bullshit.

If you messed with my kids, I'd have you balls on my mantle.

You have no kids. It's obvious.
You would NOT! You obviously don't have kids.  What parent is going to willingly go to jail and abandon their child in their time of greatest need because of some REVENGE fantasy they have.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2013, 01:56:02 PM »
This is a god damn opinion. All the smarts you think you have go out the window, when you try to force your ideas onto others.
Yeah, and OJ Simpson is innocent is just an opinion.  Grow up!  I hope you never have children, because a pedo will spot your gullibility a mile of and be ass fucking them seven different ways.
V

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2013, 01:57:05 PM »
You would NOT! You obviously don't have kids.  What parent is going to willingly go to jail and abandon their child in their time of greatest need because of some REVENGE fantasy they have.

are you fucking mad?
If a peado molested my kids id beat the fucker till i broke both hands.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2013, 01:57:19 PM »

dude. your a little bit weird- like in an overbearing, im always right, your always wrong, type way. just a weird person in general really.

something tells me you have a lot of open space on your social calendar.
b

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2013, 01:57:43 PM »
are you fucking mad?
If a peado molested my kids id beat the fucker till i broke both hands.

You would NOT! 
V

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2013, 01:57:53 PM »
Doesn't look like E-kul posted any sort of coherent argument.

Another drug withdrawal induced meltdown as usual.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2013, 01:58:47 PM »
You would NOT! 

Ha now i know your trolling.
Any father would

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2013, 02:00:20 PM »
dude. your a little bit weird- like in an overbearing, im always right, your always wrong, type way. just a weird person in general really.

something tells me you have a lot of open space on your social calendar.
He says while being convinced he is 100% right!  I SURE HOPE YOU FUCKERS DON'T HAVE KIDS, because any pedo could easily make them his plaything.  I had no idea how gullible some people here are.  I suppose you think OJ is innocent too.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2013, 02:00:35 PM »
Yeah, and OJ Simpson is innocent is just an opinion.  Grow up!  I hope you never have children, because a pedo will spot your gullibility a mile of and be ass fucking them seven different ways.
Actually, OJ being innocent is a fact. They found him innocent.  ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2013, 02:01:21 PM »
Ha now i know your trolling.
Any father would
No! That's what wannbe tough guys like to say as a way of projecting some type of sick twisted concern for their child.  In real life that rarely ever happens.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2013, 02:02:46 PM »
He says while being convinced he is 100% right!  I SURE HOPE YOU FUCKERS DON'T HAVE KIDS, because any pedo could easily make them his plaything.  I had no idea how gullible some people here are.  I suppose you think OJ is innocent too.
Never once did I claim he was innocent. I said that he was never found guilty, and that people that assume he was a pedo (just because he was Wacko Jacko) are wrong. The facts are: we do not know for sure.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2013, 02:05:10 PM »

You're a fucking idiot.

I absolutely WOULD. Just because you're too much of a pussy to handle business doesn't mean everyone else is.

You don't fuck with my kids. They have their mother and I'd like to find a jury who would convict me for taking care of a sicko like that.

I have 2 kids... a boy and a girl. It's a well known fact on this board actually.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2013, 02:06:30 PM »
No! That's what wannbe tough guys like to say as a way of projecting some type of sick twisted concern for their child.  In real life that rarely ever happens.

you wont understand the overwhelming urge to protect your child unless you have kids.
Its nothing to do with wannabe tough guy. Most parents would go though hell to protect their child.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2013, 02:07:43 PM »
You're a fucking idiot.

I absolutely WOULD. Just because you're too much of a pussy to handle business doesn't mean everyone else is.

You don't fuck with my kids. They have their mother and I'd like to find a jury who would convict me for taking care of a sicko like that.

x2. If someone (god forbid) raped my sister, or killed one of my family, I would either kill the bastard or die trying. I would be that guy, who if I couldn't get to him on the street, I would attack him in court.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2013, 02:09:12 PM »
Never once did I claim he was innocent. I said that he was never found guilty, and that people that assume he was a pedo (just because he was Wacko Jacko) are wrong. The facts are: we do not know for sure.
NO! You don't know for sure.  I am 100% certain he was a pedo.  Even to this day he is still being accused of it.  Studies show that rarely does a child lie about being interfered with.  Now, it is possible that to be accused once, their is a remote chance it is a LIE.  But for it to happen over and over again with many different children and for the accused to openly admit sleeping in the same bed with them is almost undeniable that you are dealing with a pedo.  Like most pedo's, Michael didn't think molesting children was a bad thing, he wanted the world to change their opinion on his sexual preference and not the other way around, that's why he admitted to sleeping with boys, he wants to convince others that it's OKAY, there is nothing wrong with it.  Paedophiles think this way, they think that sucking a boys cock is normal and loving.  

Only in America could a paedophile operate so blatantly and be worshipped and supported by the general public.  Michael must have laughed so hard when he realised how naive and dumb the general public were. 

Words from one of his victims "Michael Jackson was yes, an incredibly talented artist with an incredible gift. He was many things. And he was also a paedophile and a child sexual abuser.”"
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2013, 02:10:34 PM »
x2. If someone (god forbid) raped my sister, or killed one of my family, I would either kill the bastard or die trying. I would be that guy, who if I couldn't get to him on the street, I would attack him in court.
Sure you would tough guy!  You can't even recognise a blatant paedophile and here you are puffing yourself up like some vigilante avenger!  Oh Brother !
V

ukjeff

« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2013, 02:14:50 PM »
Ekul
The guy who is switched on to trouble and has an inbuilt radar and can deal with any situation (except a naughty pitbull) would let a man get away with abusing his children if he had the chance to stop it.

Tell me, what would you do?
Would you like me to quote all your posts where you say you never call the police and you would take care of business yourself? 

Lol at the failed troll.