Author Topic: Rocky VI trailer.  (Read 8617 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Rocky VI trailer.
« on: March 30, 2006, 12:49:23 PM »

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Rocky VI trailer.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 12:51:34 PM »
I don't have sound on .wmv files :(
just push some weight!

Oneboss1Rock

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 12:52:26 PM »
man that's it!!?  I still can't wait until this movie comes out though, I might cry during this film hahahaaha.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 12:57:29 PM »
that was pretty decent...oh hell we all know we are all going to see it anyway.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 01:14:06 PM »
Not impresed  :(

But I will still go see it though :D

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 01:23:02 PM »
What a shit, shit teaser. No classic conti score, my god they better include it in the film.

zillamonster

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 01:48:59 PM »

RENTAL!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006, 02:06:25 PM »
What is it you said to the kid? The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very rough, mean place... and no matter how tough you think you are, it'll always bring you to your knees and keep you there, permanently... if you let it. You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit... it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2006, 05:11:29 PM »
What is it you said to the kid? The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very rough, mean place... and no matter how tough you think you are, it'll always bring you to your knees and keep you there, permanently... if you let it. You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit... it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit.

cool thanks for the subtitles!
just push some weight!

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2006, 05:19:45 PM »
does anyone know what the premise of VI will be??? Does he fight again??? Obviously by the trailer but rumors early this year was he wasn't going to fight again.....

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2006, 05:28:45 PM »
haha his eyes it looks like hes almost gonna sleep..
TEAM WOLF

LifterChick

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2006, 05:29:46 PM »
does anyone know what the premise of VI will be??? Does he fight again??? Obviously by the trailer but rumors early this year was he wasn't going to fight again.....

His wife is dead and some video game makers have built a game where Rocky is better then the current champ who can't handle it (of course) and wants to fight him.  Rocky has only the ring left in his life and tries everything to get back in.  rumor has it that he dies in the fight.  This is what I remember from his little excerpts from Sly magazine.
Don't take this as gospel though

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2006, 08:23:56 PM »
It would be cool as hell if he died but won the title...

Oneboss1Rock

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2006, 10:22:31 PM »
fuck no don't die sly, man hell nah.   that's for million dollar baby!!

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2006, 07:19:24 AM »
good trailer, good length.  more of a teaser.  great v/o monologue, nice to use for auditions.  thanks for the subs adonis, thats cool.  think your right niceracq.  summed up the whole rocky theme in less than 1min.  nothing will beat the first rocky (meaning rocky 2-5 cause everyone knows rocky is the remake of somebody up there likes me with paul newman, great movie, the orig. rocky.) but this should tie the first one.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2006, 07:57:36 AM »
Rocky is a 160 lb. bitch.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

lonewolf

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2006, 08:01:01 AM »
Boy that really sucked!

Ironhead76

• Getbig II
  • The Hammer
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2006, 08:37:19 AM »
A brief synopsis I found

Seriously aged and long retired from boxing, Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone) has moved on to his modest restaurant business. Feeling withdrawn after the death of his wife Adrian, he spends his days in familiar Philadelphia grounds, remembering the good ol’ days and dispensing his quiet wisdom to anyone who is willing to listen. Unable to get attention from his busy entrepreneur son (Milo Ventimiglia), his loneliness leads him to an encounter and eventual relationship with Marie (Geraldine Hughes), a local girl he once knew prior to his glory days. The former heavyweight champ even befriends her troubled son. However, Rocky’s financial problems eventually lead him back into the ring for a few profitable small-scale boxing matches. This instantly catches the attention of Mason “The Line” Dixon (Antonio Tarver), the current heavyweight champ, whose talent is overshadowed by constant media criticism of his behavior. With his skill in question due to a serious lack of challenging opponents, he decides on an exhibition match with the legendary Rocky Balboa. With Dixon seeking positive recognition from fans and Rocky looking for a redemptive comeback, the fight promises to be quite entertaining.

Forka

• Getbig II
  • My God is an Indian that turns into a wolf...
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2006, 09:03:02 AM »
Rocky is a 160 lb. bitch.

Oh yeah, you're so correct on that.  I mean, a movie that has helped define a career, earn millions, and is in the hearts of so many, is a bitch? Oh yes, compared to you're near 6,000 posts.....he's the bitch huh. 

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2006, 09:03:59 AM »
Oh yeah, you're so correct on that.  I mean, a movie that has helped define a career, earn millions, and is in the hearts of so many, is a bitch? Oh yes, compared to you're near 6,000 posts.....he's the bitch huh. 

lol wasn't he at 5000 last week?
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2006, 09:05:43 AM »

sarcasm makes fun of others to feel better about himself, but don't worry, he'll grow out of it eventually.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2006, 09:23:29 AM »

“In many ways, the screenplay really took me back to the original ‘Rocky,”’ Revolution Studios founder Joe Roth said in a statement. “As a past champion, Rocky Balboa is once again a regular guy who has to find himself and deal with real life. This film brings Rocky’s story full circle.”

In the new installment, Rocky, lonely and retired in Philadelphia, comes out of retirement, intending to fight a few low-profile local fights. He’s approached to fight a match with reigning heavyweight champ Mason “The Line” Dixon, and soon his comeback ignites a media firestorm.

“’Rocky Balboa’ is about everybody who feels they want to participate in the race of life, rather than be a bystander,” Stallone said in a statement. “You’re never too old to climb a mountain, if that’s your desire.”

Shooting is scheduled to begin in December in Los Angeles and Philadelphia.

Stallone received Academy Award nominations for starring in and writing “Rocky,” and the 1976 MGM film won an Oscar for best picture, best director (John G. Avildsen) and best editing (Richard Halsey, Scott Conrad). The movie grossed $117.3 million at the domestic boxoffice, making Stallone a film star and creating one of cinema’s most famous characters.

It also launched one of the most successful film series of all time. 1979’s “Rocky II” grossed $85 million, and 1982’s “Rocky III,” which featured Mr. T, grossed $120.2 million. “Rocky IV,” with Dolph Lundgren, made $125.4 million after its 1985 release. By the decade’s close, however, audiences seemed to have tired of the character. “Rocky V,” released in 1990, made only $40 million.

Sounds like the Rock couldn't stay retired for long.  Antiono Tarver should make the movie.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2006, 09:41:08 AM »
That's it, I might revamp that trailer Ron Moaster style.  It's beggining for it.
RON
MOASTER
It's not about kitchen appliances, it's about life.  Life has some funny twists and turns, but it's how you roll with them, that separates you from the pack.  Sure, I made my first piece of toast at the age of 16, but that doesn't mean I can coast through this rollercoaster called life.  I work hard, play hard, and further more get hard from my MOASTER workout.  It encompasses a full range of core ball movements, which yield MONSTER gains and build that BEAST of a body you desire.  So remember kids, take your vitamins, say your prayers, and don't forget...500mg test a week/7ius growth daily/insulin shots at will.  These simple principles will yield MONSTER gains and give you a jaw that women will flock to.  Call now!
N

HeartofSteel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2006, 05:46:25 PM »
I'll see it!

HOS
You gotta have HeartofSteel

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter