Author Topic: BREAKING: Obama asserts Executive Priviledge over Fast n Furious documents.  (Read 6662 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
No, I'm being realisitc.  

I thought 'the media" was in his pocket and workign to re-elect him.  

He will have fox & drudge hounding him daily.  until it is no longer profitable for them.  If it bleeds, it leads, and now that obama has forever buried any evidence that could destroy he and holder, all fox/drudge has is the stink of it, whose ratings will be less and less each day.  

33 - I think you're confusing my realistic perception of things with some endorsement of his behavior - it is no such thing.  Obama belongs in prison for F&F.  but the reality is that aside from a few thousand ppl on message boards who were already voting ABO, the F&F issue will be a footnote in a month.  It sfucked up, its not right, but it's reality.  FOX/drudge will be on some sex scandal or screaming about michelle's obesity or something, cause no offence, but the majority of fox viewrs like a dumbed down exciting story over "it's 3 months later and we're still made about how obama hid F&F documents..."

So  please, stop accusing me of being a kneepadder - i'm realistic.  He just buried all documents which could hurt him.  All there is now is people mad about that.  hardly something to destroy him.

Nixon thought he was doing the same thing too.   

'What did Obama know and when did he know it?" will now be talk of the news until obama comes clean. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

'What did Obama know and when did he know it?" will now be talk of the news until obama comes clean. 

we disagree.  I guess we will see. 

My own belief is that 150 days from now, even fox/drudge aren't leading any stories about F&F.   

You disagree.  I guess we'll see.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
we disagree.  I guess we will see. 

My own belief is that 150 days from now, even fox/drudge aren't leading any stories about F&F.   

You disagree.  I guess we'll see.

I am still holding to him stepping down.  He is now covering up a murder for fucks sake!   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I believe casey anthony is a guilty babykiller.   I believe her defense team did a great job beating the rap.

Am I a casey anthony kneepadder?  Or just realistic?

Smae thing here - Obama/Holder are guilty and belong in prison - but he used presidential powers and did a good job beating the rap.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Remember how just yesterday StrawDouche was saying Obama isn't a pathological liar?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I am still holding to him stepping down.  He is now covering up a murder for fucks sake!  

would you bet $ that obama will step down?  

he's guilty as shit, but he's not stepping down dude.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

As the saying goes, "The coverup is often worse than the crime". Now, Obama's covering for Holder. That is BAD NEWS, as Obama has done a swan-dive into a scandal, which couldn't have come as a worse time.

James

No one died in the Watergate scandal.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
As the saying goes, "The coverup is often worse than the crime". Now, Obama's covering for Holder. That is BAD NEWS, as Obama has done a swan-dive into a scandal, which couldn't have come as a worse time.

The coverup for most people doesn't involve possession of a thing called 'exec priv'.   The coverup usually leads to perjury charges.  In this case, obama makes the whole case go away.  Clinton should have 'exec priv' on monica.   

Let's make this simple - do any getbiggers predic ta plummet in polls for obama based upon this F&F?  If so, are you serious?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
240 once again proving he's the biggest asshole on this sub-forum. I don't get why anyone even entertains this troll's posts anymore.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
240 once again proving he's the biggest asshole on this sub-forum. I don't get why anyone even entertains this troll's posts anymore.

i guess i just see repubs celebrating this, and i'm confused.   I dont see this as a win for them.  Do you?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The coverup for most people doesn't involve possession of a thing called 'exec priv'.   The coverup usually leads to perjury charges.  In this case, obama makes the whole case go away.  Clinton should have 'exec priv' on monica.   

Let's make this simple - do any getbiggers predic ta plummet in polls for obama based upon this F&F?  If so, are you serious?

This case is hardly going away. Now the heat is squarely on him, thinking that there's something in those documents that implicates both him and Holder. Normally, Obama isn't shy about hanging people out to dry.

What gives here?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
This case is hardly going away. Now the heat is squarely on him, thinking that there's something in those documents that implicates both him and Holder. Normally, Obama isn't shy about hanging people out to dry.

What gives here?

Okay.  My personal opinion is that the left media (the majority of it) just ignores it completely now.

The right-wing media (fox and drudge) will have to decide if they want to sacrifice ratings/$ for what is 'right' here.  Will they ignore a sex scandal, Rubio's rise, Obama's DREAM BS, and um, THE ECONOMY, to keep this story front and center - all while their short-attention-span american viewers start yawning? 

I mean, with rev wright, they got 6 months of airtime out of that shouting chuch clip.  But here, it's documents, and a case that has already dragged for 2 years without an indictment.  Maybe you think FOX/Drudge iwll still make this #1 in 2 months.  me, I doubt it.  (Again, for those who don't udnerstand - i'm not endorsing obaam here - it's a felony - I'm just discussing the politicla ramifications).

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Okay.  My personal opinion is that the left media (the majority of it) just ignores it completely now.

The right-wing media (fox and drudge) will have to decide if they want to sacrifice ratings/$ for what is 'right' here.  Will they ignore a sex scandal, Rubio's rise, Obama's DREAM BS, and um, THE ECONOMY, to keep this story front and center - all while their short-attention-span american viewers start yawning? 

I mean, with rev wright, they got 6 months of airtime out of that shouting chuch clip.  But here, it's documents, and a case that has already dragged for 2 years without an indictment.  Maybe you think FOX/Drudge iwll still make this #1 in 2 months.  me, I doubt it.  (Again, for those who don't udnerstand - i'm not endorsing obaam here - it's a felony - I'm just discussing the politicla ramifications).

Sacrifice WHAT ratings? And where do you get this daft notion that Fox can't cover this issue (and the others) without a drop in viewership?

Tomorrow, the jobs numbers come out. And, if it's more bad news, that just adds to Obama woes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Sacrifice WHAT ratings? And where do you get this daft notion that Fox can't cover this issue (and the others) without a drop in viewership?

Tomorrow, the jobs numbers come out. And, if it's more bad news, that just adds to Obama woes.

I'm pretty confident that if obama is caught in the oval office giving a backrub to Tyra Banks, the amount of coverage given to F&F will plummet.

You disaagree? 

I'm still a CTer thinking trayvon was a distraction (one of many) to keep economy out of the news. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I'm pretty confident that if obama is caught in the oval office giving a backrub to Tyra Banks, the amount of coverage given to F&F will plummet.

You disaagree? 

I'm still a CTer thinking trayvon was a distraction (one of many) to keep economy out of the news. 

The economy is NOT being taken out of the news. When the jobs numbers come out (and if they're horrible), that will jump to the forefront. This issue isn't going anywhere, but it will be a tack-on foul to the bad economic numbers.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The economy is NOT being taken out of the news. When the jobs numbers come out (and if they're horrible), that will jump to the forefront. This issue isn't going anywhere, but it will be a tack-on foul to the bad economic numbers.

I dunno.  FOX has some lame ass stories on the front page.  Nothing exciting/rating$ about the economy sucking.  But a new iSurface pad?  Edwards?  woo hoo!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

You disaagree? 

How come CNN and MSNBC are not covering this situation?

They mention it for about 30 seconds and then spend an hour on Romney.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
How come CNN and MSNBC are not covering this situation?

They mention it for about 30 seconds and then spend an hour on Romney.

msn and cnn are devoted to getting obama re-elected.  They will ignore the story now, completely.

FOX/drudge are the only hopes.  And i you've seen their home page - they could have a slot about the economy - but no, rather they roll with Edwards' mistress calling someone a witch on wheels.

Yes, a name called.  From some disgraced mistress of a disgraced politician.  THAT is more important than the economy.  They give the other 2 smaller slots to a new gadget and a nice religious wedge issue.  SEe that?   fucking pitiful, to be honest.

No, msn and cnn are in the tank for obama.  And FOX cares more about wedge issues, gadgets, and mistress remarks, than the economy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Grassley: DOJ Retracts Holder Gunwalking Statement to Senate Committee
 CBS News via Twitter ^ | Wednesday, June 20, 2012 | Sharyl Atkisson

Sen. Grassley: DOJ retracts 2d statement made to the Senate Judiciary Committee. ..

Sen. Grassley: At hearing last wk, Holder claimed his predecessor Mukasey, had been briefed about gunwalking in Operation Wide Receiver.

Sen. Grassley: Now, the Department is retracting that statement and claiming Holder “inadvertently” made that claim to the Committee.

Cancer on the Presidency 

Just read this on Drudge.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ;). Obama and 180 are so desperate to kneepad obama its not funny sad and pathetic. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Busted?

He just abused exec orders to bury a MAJOR crime by Holder.   Holder gets away with it now.  He doesn't lose his job or get impeached, and obama doesn't have to hear about his disgraced AG in the fall.  

Obama just made this shit a non-issue, and yall are doing cartwheels celebrating?

History wasn't your best subject was it? Or did you forget or not even read about Nixon? He, meaning Obama abused his exec order to bury (cover up) a MAJOR crime. Think about that. This is Obama's Watergate only on an entirely different level.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 :).  Most corruPt deceptive destructive admn ever. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
what happens after the contempt charge passes?  I suppose absolutely nothing?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
what happens after the contempt charge passes?  I suppose absolutely nothing?

We'll see in November. There can't be that many Obama apologists that will vote for him.