Author Topic: Am I the only one....  (Read 1012 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Am I the only one....
« on: October 21, 2010, 02:29:22 PM »
....who has had college football completely ruined by the BCS? It's completely destroyed my desire to watch it as the regular season means fuck all these days and all that matter is which program's reputation, cupcake schedule and coach's political games can put his team into the BCS. Case in point, Oklahoma.

Completely ruined.

Hopefully Boise, TCU and Auburn all run the table so we can see the cluster fuck that results.

body88

Re: Am I the only one....
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 02:33:45 PM »
I agree... I hope Boise wins the national title, so all these elitist BCS assholes drop dead in horror.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 03:28:49 PM »
its just that boise and tcu play cupcake schedules. I dont care if they go 11-0. I dont care if boise upset oklahoma 5 years ago or whatever. Tcu and boise both have far easier roads to take compared to traditional powers. That why they dont get recognition.

unless your a conspiracy theorist and believe that these mid majors are left out of the top 2 rankings somehow because of $$$. When in the last 5 years has boise deserved a top 2 ranking?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 04:08:22 PM »
its just that boise and tcu play cupcake schedules. I dont care if they go 11-0. I dont care if boise upset oklahoma 5 years ago or whatever. Tcu and boise both have far easier roads to take compared to traditional powers. That why they dont get recognition.

unless your a conspiracy theorist and believe that these mid majors are left out of the top 2 rankings somehow because of $$$. When in the last 5 years has boise deserved a top 2 ranking?

The major powers won't schedule Boise as the majority of them duck them and pad their non-conference schedules with complete cupcakes. And Oklahoma is impressive? They've looked like shit for all but a handful of quarters this season. Air Force should have beaten them.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 04:30:54 PM »
boise is just starting to arrive on the scene. Scheduling is done years in advance. You have to put yourself in the A.D.'s shoes. What does a powerhouse school have to gain by traveling across the country to buttfuck,idaho. What has boise st. DONE? right now theyre just barely getting over flash in the pan status and showing consistency.

boise played oregon earlier this year and theyll go to ole miss next year. Ole mis will paying them 900k$.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2010, 04:37:50 PM »
they played VT also, and got oregon to come to idaho.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 04:46:37 PM »
....who has had college football completely ruined by the BCS? It's completely destroyed my desire to watch it as the regular season means fuck all these days and all that matter is which program's reputation, cupcake schedule and coach's political games can put his team into the BCS. Case in point, Oklahoma.

Completely ruined.

Hopefully Boise, TCU and Auburn all run the table so we can see the cluster fuck that results.
college has always and will always blow donkey dick

its like watching the best of the best high school teams go at each other

10 turn overs a game, blown plays after blown plays there is a reason only a very small percentage of college players go to the NFL...its b/c most suck ass