Author Topic: att BerzerkFury, how did your MUAY THAI fight go?  (Read 9387 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: att BerzerkFury, how did your MUAY THAI fight go?
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2007, 12:32:31 PM »

:) 

Not everyone will have the same experiences as another in regards to fighting, and there is no way really to verify who has actually been in a real fight. I for one have not been in an actual fight since i was in highschool i grad in 1996, and looking back i would say i lost..badly, i kept the Dr. bill after all these years as a reminder, riding in an ambulance is expensive.
 Chute/SinCity and AmericanBulldog and the rest of the mods all seem knowledgable on the MMA subject. its more what you know then what youve done IMO. Knowledge is more important to credibility on an internet board.

That and also to me I've been fighting for 14 years.. Sparing full contact and going 90% might as well be fighting. You just don't end up in an ambulance or cuffs because people allow you to tap..

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2007, 12:33:06 PM »
well they make a big deal about it "those who train" "those who fight" etc  like everyone else (the majority reading/posting here) isnt welcome and looked down upon.

so if it's such a big deal training/fighting maybe they want to speak about it... and now they can - in this thread
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2007, 12:35:09 PM »
That and also to me I've been fighting for 14 years.. Sparing full contact and going 90% might as well be fighting. You just don't end up in an ambulance or cuffs because people allow you to tap..

sparring is nothing like fighting no matter what the percentace

sorry to have to break it to ya
Z

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2007, 12:53:56 PM »
I took third in my last BJJ tournament.  I plan on competing in NAGA in January.  I have fought three smoker kickboxing matches, and doing so convinced me I am not that good of a striker.  I will continue to compete in submission grappling, BJJ.  I have been a practice dummy for many a fighter, got rocked by Kaleo Kwan last night, (who will be fighting on Sho Elite next month).  Also had my elbow tweaked when I got caught in a reverse armbar.  Didn't have time to tap, only time to say owwwwww!  I am sure Dexter Jackson would love having that happen to him everytime he does cardio. 

Who knows, maybe I will be like another friend, Mark Kurano and do ONE fight.  He had the permission of his wife, won, and wants to do another.  Being the sole bread winner, my wife is not too keen on me getting injured, especially since she has seen my stand up in action.   :P

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2007, 12:56:30 PM »
"I took third in my last BJJ tournament."

outta how many in that class
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2007, 12:56:50 PM »
I figured this much pal, there is no use in explaining things to this guy.. he doesn't get it.. Blutroll is about as smart as a rock.. And that's giving him some credit..

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2007, 12:59:15 PM »
"I took third in my last BJJ tournament."

outta how many in that class

Ten.  Got beat by a last minute sweep.  Guy who beat me won the whole thing.  Won my first match by mata leo, second by points. 

So what is your experience again? 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2007, 01:06:54 PM »
Ten.  Got beat by a last minute sweep.  Guy who beat me won the whole thing.  Won my first match by mata leo, second by points. 

So what is your experience again? 

12-3 in muay thai.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2007, 01:16:56 PM »
Keep in mind guys, Bluto is quoted (multiple times I'll add) as saying that he's never had a muay thai fight and only trained to stay in shape. If anyone actually believes that this clown trains, let alone has had a fight, then shoot yourself in temple.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2007, 01:22:13 PM »
Keep in mind guys, Bluto is quoted (multiple times I'll add) as saying that he's never had a muay thai fight and only trained to stay in shape. If anyone actually believes that this clown trains, let alone has had a fight, then shoot yourself in temple.

nah, i had fights but i dont compete any longer. neither training, or fighting, is a big deal. when you come to this conclusion you will stop thinking everyone lies around you since it would serve no purpose.

you wouldnt call bullshit about someone saying they play pool a few a times a week would you? i look at mma the same way.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2007, 01:25:42 PM »
nah, i had fights but i dont compete any longer. neither training, or fighting, is a big deal. when you come to this conclusion you will stop thinking everyone lies around you since it would serve no purpose.

you wouldnt call bullshit about someone saying they play pool a few a times a week would you? i look at mma the same way.

See, this is where you prove you're full of shit. You spent the better part of a year saying you've never had a muay thai fight, and now that you get called out on knowing next to nothing, you come out saying you've had almost 2 dozen. You're full of shit kid and you're proving that you're just a 13 year old living out a fantasy on a forum he logs 20 hours a day on.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2007, 01:32:14 PM »
See, this is where you prove you're full of shit. You spent the better part of a year saying you've never had a muay thai fight, and now that you get called out on knowing next to nothing, you come out saying you've had almost 2 dozen. You're full of shit kid and you're proving that you're just a 13 year old living out a fantasy on a forum he logs 20 hours a day on.

show me
Z

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2007, 02:28:34 PM »
You just don't end up in an ambulance

>:(

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2007, 04:14:24 PM »
#1 i never claimed to cagefight. - you have claimed to have a muay thai fight this summer. chuteboxe said he will fight in january. americanbulldog is a fighter.

I'm holding off on that fight because I'm going to compete in the golden gloves in Febuary, but i'll get to punch somebody none the less, good times, can't wait.
Predictions
 40/61

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2007, 04:22:45 PM »
First off, I am not a fighter, I do sub grappling, BJJ.  I have a tendency to dip my head and wing punches when I get clipped.  Still flinch also.  Maybe I am not cut out to be a fighter. 

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2007, 08:35:40 PM »
omg now hes starting thread to call people out to start more fights? like the thread he started what makes you a mixed martial artist then drops my name saying you had to do a leglock or flying armbar or your not doin mma wich was nothing close to what i said... this guy has got to stop. The only reason i come to this board is for this section and another and this one is really startin to hurt my head

as for me i dont mind telling who i am

i train at travis lutters bjj in fortworth tx. both locations, can post pics if needed, i also starte training and newworldcombat in downtown fortworth to train with the fairtex certified muythai trainer to up my standup

have been trainin now for over 2 years... i do compete in gi and nogi tourneys i have not however competed in cage.

main reason for this is simple i use aas. and ill admit it

the reason i use aas is not for a performance enhancer, but b/c before trainin mma i was into bodybuilding, due to my work schedule of 6 days a week 10 hr days working out, training and my girl wanting sex all time without a boost i would not have the energy to enjoy my life. nor would i b able to keep my weight up  especially due to the hot 10 hr days of construction

my girl likes me at 220 (im 6'2)  she loves the fighting  but doesent want me to shrink down either

now when i do feel im ready to compete i will  have to b fully clean before i do. i would not want to fail a drug test nor would i want to b seen as using performance enhancing drugs

and i can tell you this being on aas (minus the eq) does make you gas quick....... i have gotten used to it and can roll 30 mins straight, while off i can roll even longer but when off i lose weight FAST.. not just due to no more aas but due to the extreme stress on my body from all teh activities

so thats me all the truth out there in the open

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2007, 08:42:40 PM »

so thats me all the truth out there in the open

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave !

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2007, 12:17:00 AM »
Did he just say he take steroids because of his girlfriend? That's a first!  :D
Z

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2007, 08:17:17 AM »
Did he just say he take steroids because of his girlfriend? That's a first!  :D
no i said i take aas for what they where meant for hormone replacement. b/c due to my 6 days a week 10 hr work day i wouldnt have the energy to go home and train or work out or jump all over my girl everynight.... i would just go  home get fat and drink a beer and sit on the internet all night...... oh hi bluto :)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2007, 08:28:04 AM »
hahaha, this DaVinci guy is alright in my book. Massive owning.

And Bluto, I'll have one eventually. It's not the #1 thing to do on my checklist right now and I'm just waiting for my back to get back to 100%.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2007, 08:30:46 AM »

And Bluto, I'll have one eventually. It's not the #1 thing to do on my checklist right now and I'm just waiting for my back to get back to 100%.

thanks dont get me wrong, i dont condone the use of aas during fights, its  not fair. even though its use is everywhre, tour de france included, i just use it to better my life and do the things i love, you wouldnt believe how many guys at work are skinny as a pole yet they  look like they are smuggling basketballs under there shirts from all teh beer drinking

once im done gettin my electrical engineering degree, then i will switch to a low impact low manual labor job, then i can really focus on keepin my weight up naturally and gettin my endurance and cardio top notch before i ever jump in cage....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2007, 02:31:35 PM »
no i said i take aas for what they where meant for hormone replacement. b/c due to my 6 days a week 10 hr work day i wouldnt have the energy to go home and train or work out or jump all over my girl everynight.... i would just go  home get fat and drink a beer and sit on the internet all night...... oh hi bluto :)

Seriously? You take steroids for that? Everyone else in the world does it without having to take drugs.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2007, 02:32:38 PM »

Sure you will. Keep us posted.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2007, 02:54:27 PM »
Sure you will. Keep us posted.

hahaha, you're obsessed with me. I'm in your head. Another Saturday night on Getbig for you, Blutsky?

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2007, 05:14:33 PM »
Seriously? You take steroids for that? Everyone else in the world does it without having to take drugs.
yea bluto i see you workin 10 hr days of construction and weight lifting and on top of that training oh wait all you train is your beer gut