Author Topic: borat crap...  (Read 2771 times)

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
borat crap...
« on: November 17, 2006, 01:14:31 PM »
whats the point of that borat shit?

He s pissing on occident, americans, while we re wasting lives to make countries surounding his homeland secure of fucking nazislamists....

And our own people are laughing at his jokes ?

Im sick of this multiculturalism crap, of this melting pot crap, aafirmative action...i'm sick of these people who live in shitholes and are unable to build anything , and who shit on our heads on a daily basis.

I'm sick to be forced to love foreigners who hate us and laugh at us, and to hate my owns!

and why can't we make fun of em...i mean, these people are so fucking retarded and backwards...they still eat sand and live in houses made of animal crap, are worshiping dictators and understand nothing but brutal force, like animals...

So if they make fun of us, it's "funny", but if we laugh at, we are labelled as "racists"...

Every person who s enjoy this kind of crapy movies is a retard. A usefull idiot, cause you are laughing about your own country, and that's how nations start to disapear, when they don't respect themselves..

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Re: borat crap...
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 01:17:43 PM »
Thats your opinion and you are entitled to it.

However you take life too seriously and you are gay, please fuck off.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 01:18:30 PM »
Number 1 Borat is funny as hell

Number 2 Borat is a character the man who plays him is British

Number 3 The film is more intelligent than you think the he is using comedy to expose the hypocrisy that thrives in everyday American culture

Number 4 are you from Arkansas or West Virginia?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 01:19:27 PM »
i would point out that borat's actually a british guy and the scenes of his homeland were entirely staged, but you would have to be so monumentally stupid not to already know that that i refuse to believe you could figure out how to use a computer and post that, so i'm just going to laugh at your joke post.

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 01:22:04 PM »
Thats your opinion and you are entitled to it.

However you take life too seriously and you are gay, please f**k off.

ta ta
usefull idiot.

it is how it starts...leftists promoting foreigners who make fun of our homeland, youths starting to get brainwashed and dispise their own roots, tons of hateful foreigners flooding the country thanks to democrats and smoking pot usefull idiots like you...

Biased medias and "stars" promoting the "better and sexier and funnier stranger", making our own people look like "has been whiteys".... all of our youth watching tv getting brainwashed for decades...

in the end, its the begining of the end when people start to hate themselves ...

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 01:24:08 PM »
usefull idiot.

it is how it starts...leftists promoting foreigners who make fun of our homeland, youths starting to get brainwashed and dispise their own roots, tons of hateful foreigners flooding the country thanks to democrats and smoking pot usefull idiots like you...

Biased medias and "stars" promoting the "better and sexier and funnier stranger", making our own people look like "has been whiteys".... all of our youth watching tv getting brainwashed for decades...

sorry not everyone is a ignorant racist right-wing white trash red neck like you

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 01:26:10 PM »
i would point out that borat's actually a british guy and the scenes of his homeland were entirely staged, but you would have to be so monumentally stupid not to already know that that i refuse to believe you could figure out how to use a computer and post that, so i'm just going to laugh at your joke post.

Not only is he British, he's also Jewish. 

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 01:27:06 PM »
usefull idiot.

it is how it starts...leftists (lefties idiot) promoting foreigners who make fun of our homelandits poking fun at peoples ways yes but thats the way it is so deal with it, youths starting to get brainwashed and dispise their own rootsdespise, despise darling, tons of hateful foreigners flooding the country thanks to democrats and smoking pot usefull idiots like you yes its all down to smoking pot!...

Biased medias and "stars" promoting the "better and sexier and funnier stranger", making our own people look like "has been whiteys".... all of our youth watching tv getting brainwashed for decades...I think I can work out what your saying and I may agree with this

No I'll tell you whats "usefull" is the word useful, please spell it correctly it's fucking easy!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 01:28:02 PM »
Not only is he British, he's also Jewish. 

with a master's degree from cambridge, no less.

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2006, 01:33:41 PM »
sorry not everyone is a ignorant racist right-wing white trash red neck like you
here we go again... let s label that nationalist guy as racist, and nazi , so he cant say anything else...

Its getting old...

I'm just proud of my country, my civilisation, what we built, the values  we are defending, and i'm sick that pissing on all of that is now the new "fashion".

I bet a lot of people in the middle east, and im sure they re aware of it already, are very pleased that some fucking idiots like you are pissing on their own homeland and are worshipping the new "arabic looking" stars conquering the hearts of the americans...

It sends a powerful message to all of em who wish to erase us from the globe...its means we already started to hate ourself, and that they only have to wait for us to collapse ...

It's "only a fucking funny movie".... yeah sure... all i see is a fucking third world face smart ass finding another way to shit on our head... how positive, constructive, and useful it is for us occidentals...
especially coming from someone who got raised in UK...

I think you re too stupid, too brainwashed already, to see what s really going on and what's behind this kind of "funny movie".

So if i'm a nazi for stating that these kind of movies are just a way to weaken the mind of our own people using our own medias against us, then you re a fucking sheep not being able to understand that i'm true.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2006, 01:34:15 PM »

He s pissing on occident, americans, while we re wasting lives to make countries surounding his homeland secure of fucking nazislamists....

Im sick of this multiculturalism crap, of this melting pot crap, aafirmative action...i'm sick of these people who live in shitholes and are unable to build anything , and who shit on our heads on a daily basis.

I'm sick to be forced to love foreigners who hate us and laugh at us, and to hate my owns!

and why can't we make fun of em...i mean, these people are so fucking retarded and backwards...they still eat sand and live in houses made of animal crap, are worshiping dictators and understand nothing but brutal force, like animals...

So if they make fun of us, it's "funny", but if we laugh at, we are labelled as "racists"...

Every person who s enjoy this kind of crapy movies is a retard. A usefull idiot, cause you are laughing about your own country, and that's how nations start to disapear, when they don't respect themselves..

Lol ya spaz, he's not really from kazakhstan hes british and hes a jew, and you my friend are the kind of dimwitted person that he takes the piss out of, cos they are too thick to realise hes doing it, thats what makes it good imo, its the idiocy of the people that makes it funny.
8) B.B.C. 8)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2006, 01:38:36 PM »
with a master's degree from cambridge, no less.

did you know sacha baron cohen was actually a "serious" youth tv presenter on some obscure british satellite channel, he then made his big break with the "11 clock show", where he
had a 10 min skit with his ali g character, paroding the youth tv presenter he once actually played for real. Then he got his own show on channel 4 in the uk, and he just took off ever since.

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2006, 01:39:45 PM »
you guys are worshiping them because you fear that they could make fun of you...

always the same crap. You prefer to look like everyone lese, laugh at the same things than everyone else...cause you can't exist for yourself, you can build anything that represents soemthing worth it, cause you have empty minds.

Followers, sheeps, laughing on command, only able to do what TV and movies tells you  to think and how to act in society...

one day ennemies of occident and usa will slowly take control of our medias thanks to usefull idiots and politically correct bullshits, and you guys will swallow their crap without even noticing you re laughing at yourself,slowly dispising yourself, and starting to love em more than you love yourself...

then you ll just have to convert to islam.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2006, 01:41:09 PM »
I feel bad for the guy who used to be the main presenter on the 11 o'clock show - he's the only one who hasn't gone on to better things - Sasha Baron Cohen went on to do Ali G fulltime and Ricky Gervais was also a regular on it and went on to do the Office.

ForMotherRussia

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2006, 01:43:43 PM »

Borat is Jewish, just like u my friend... its all for shit and giggles   take a chill pill and relax

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2006, 01:45:19 PM »
here we go again... let s label that nationalist guy as racist, and nazi , so he cant say anything else...

Its getting old...

I'm just proud of my country, my civilisation, what we built, the values  we are defending, and i'm sick that pissing on all of that is now the new "fashion".

I bet a lot of people in the middle east, and im sure they re aware of it already, are very pleased that some fucking idiots like you are pissing on their own homeland and are worshipping the new "arabic looking" stars conquering the hearts of the americans...

It sends a powerful message to all of em who wish to erase us from the globe...its means we already started to hate ourself, and that they only have to wait for us to collapse ...

It's "only a fucking funny movie".... yeah sure... all i see is a fucking third world face smart ass finding another way to shit on our head... how positive, constructive, and useful it is for us occidentals...
especially coming from someone who got raised in UK...

I think you re too stupid, too brainwashed already, to see what s really going on and what's behind this kind of "funny movie".

So if i'm a nazi for stating that these kind of movies are just a way to weaken the mind of our own people using our own medias against us, then you re a fucking sheep not being able to understand that i'm true.

lets start at the beginning of your foolish post, what's really getting old ignorant people like you trying to act like the victims of people who actually have rational thought and beliefs

secondly we would'nt have the problems with people in the Middle East if people like you didn't think you were right about everything simply because you are an American.  Who is to say America is right? Americans? Explain to me how that is rational.

and finally the sheep are really the people like you who take everything their goverment tells them as truth.  Your to stupid to understand that people with high government standing manipulate people for the sole reason that they have their own personal agenda.  Even America

YOU BARREL NECKED CRACKER

IT'S A FUCKING MOVIE!!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2006, 01:45:47 PM »
I feel bad for the guy who used to be the main presenter on the 11 o'clock show - he's the only one who hasn't gone on to better things - Sasha Baron Cohen went on to do Ali G fulltime and Ricky Gervais was also a regular on it and went on to do the Office.

bro, iain lee was fucking jacked i remember haha, hehas got to tbe skinniest fuck ever on tv, along with the young rodney trotter and gareth fronm the office, gervais is a fucking legend.

Gervais used to be "Suedes" manager.

He also was a new romantic.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2006, 01:50:28 PM »
you guys are worshiping them because you fear that they could make fun of you...

then you ll just have to convert to islam.

WHAT IS THE WHITE-TRASH CHRISTANS GREATEST FEAR.......THE ANSWER IS........ISLAM

you are no different and a hypocite at the same time how is it that you can condemn a muslim because he wants to spread his religion to everyone in the world when that exactly what you wish to happen with christianity.  How is he any more wrong than you?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2006, 01:58:38 PM »
".. I'm sick to be forced to love foreigners who hate us and laugh at us, and to hate my owns!"

:(  :( Dude, buy some heroin and use it. 
a

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2006, 02:16:33 PM »
".. I'm sick to be forced to love foreigners who hate us and laugh at us, and to hate my owns!"

:(  :( Dude, buy some heroin and use it. 

gotta watch out on that one bro -- cause everytime you buy good weed or heroin these days you somehow finance some Afghan 'fundalmentalists'  ::) ::) ::)

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2006, 02:26:00 PM »
You make complete sense Finurface. But you're also talking to the wrong crowd here. Most people on here is more concerned with Ronnies pecs vs Jay's shredded tight tanned ass to actually engage their "brains" and properly READ and THINK about what you said. If you truly observe people on a daily basis and truly listen to their opinions you soon come to realise that they have no choice in how they behave. They're force fed and brain fucked so hard from a young age that it's become the norm and anyone (like you) telling them the REAL and plain to see truth is immediatelly dismissed as a racist, nazi or whatever else the media can dream up for them to throw at you.

You are challenging deepseated set beliefs and people will do just about anything to defend what they believe, however ridiculous it might seem to the rest of the world. Blind faith baby!

To give you a quick example about blind faith. Someone I know believed 110% that if you piss in a bucket of water and then throw seven (not eight, twelve or four) stones of any size into it, it will be drinkable again. I argued and appealed to her sense, but she is set in her believes. Granted, it's an extreme example but it just goes to show what total bullshit people believe in. I could rip Christianity into a million little pieces here and show everyone what total and utter bullshit it is, but people will rebel and not properly read and think about what I show and tell them. Take the new Jedi religion as an example. Everyone is laughing and calling them cranks. Praying to a fucking Star Wars movie. Wait 2000 years and watch the world think different about Jedis  ;D. Everyone will them be defending it with everything they got and this little Christianity thing will be old news and they all will have new Gods to pray to.

But yes, I agree. with what you say. I'm from Britian and we're getting overrun buy fucking scumbag immigrants leeching of our welfare system while the limpwristed girl faced policticians are too fucking shit scared saying anything just incase they potentially upset a dole rat. Everyone here moan but yet they still keep voting Labour into power. Why? "Uhh, bacous me da vote'it fo em all he lyfe, so I cani change nou", You see, mind fooked.

Ok, I've gone a bit of track here, but you get the gist. Be proud, stick to your guns and don't bother with this toilet of a forum. You've made your point

As for all the haters, there is no originality at their rebuttles nor do they back it with counter facts. You've won your argument already, don't bother replying to them again....I know I'm not going to.

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2006, 02:54:33 PM »
You make complete sense Finurface. But you're also talking to the wrong crowd here. Most people on here is more concerned with Ronnies pecs vs Jay's shredded tight tanned ass to actually engage their "brains" and properly READ and THINK about what you said. If you truly observe people on a daily basis and truly listen to their opinions you soon come to realise that they have no choice in how they behave. They're force fed and brain fucked so hard from a young age that it's become the norm and anyone (like you) telling them the REAL and plain to see truth is immediatelly dismissed as a racist, nazi or whatever else the media can dream up for them to throw at you.

You are challenging deepseated set beliefs and people will do just about anything to defend what they believe, however ridiculous it might seem to the rest of the world. Blind faith baby!

To give you a quick example about blind faith. Someone I know believed 110% that if you piss in a bucket of water and then throw seven (not eight, twelve or four) stones of any size into it, it will be drinkable again. I argued and appealed to her sense, but she is set in her believes. Granted, it's an extreme example but it just goes to show what total bullshit people believe in. I could rip Christianity into a million little pieces here and show everyone what total and utter bullshit it is, but people will rebel and not properly read and think about what I show and tell them. Take the new Jedi religion as an example. Everyone is laughing and calling them cranks. Praying to a fucking Star Wars movie. Wait 2000 years and watch the world think different about Jedis  ;D. Everyone will them be defending it with everything they got and this little Christianity thing will be old news and they all will have new Gods to pray to.

But yes, I agree. with what you say. I'm from Britian and we're getting overrun buy fucking scumbag immigrants leeching of our welfare system while the limpwristed pussy faced policticians are too fucking shit scared saying anything just incase they potentially upset a dole rat. Everyone here moan but yet they still keep voting Labour into power. Why? "Uhh, bacous me da vote'it fo em all he lyfe, so I cani change nou", You see, mind fooked.

Ok, I've gone a bit of track here, but you get the gist. Be proud, stick to your guns and don't bother with this toilet of a forum. You've made your point

As for all the haters, there is no originality at their rebuttles nor do they back it with counter facts. You've won your argument already, don't bother replying to them again....I know I'm not going to.

i am from france...moving once for allto canada in some months...  What i 'm seeing in north america scares me, cause it's how its all started in europe decades ago, and now we re about to get replaced once for all by middle east and african immivaders.
First they use the medias and the politics against us, promote the new and "better" foreign man, the opposite of the "boring, uninteresting and not manly enough" old white guy...
They tell us we are racists cause we dont give em everything we have for almost nothing, even if they are far more intolerant racists and full of hartred than us.Once settled, they dont mind "integrating", but they create their own communities, soon we find out that they re not here to integrate, but to create their own community inside our nations, then they start to openly hunt us down our own streets, cause we are bad racist white people...
But its not racist to hunt down people cause..they re whites...
Politics needs votes, so they allow some "moderate muslim" to have a sit, then the "moderate muslim" allow some friend to join in...soon we figure out that one of em is an islamist, and the medias label him as a "moderate islamist".... if you say anything else, you re a racist....

well.
In the end, you figure out police, state and medias wont tell you the exact number of muslims in your country, fearing that the "poor and rejected minorities" (minorities who make 3X more babies than the natives  ::)  ) may start riots...
In the meanwhile most smart/skilled people are fleeing to north america for a better way of life, looking for values and tranquility (like me)....and cause they simply dont want their kids to grow up surrounded only by arabs, blacks and pakis at school, work , and in the streets.

And now i'm here, on a bodybuilding messageboard, trying to have fun, and here comes the exact same usefull idiots, peaceniks and others wiggers, telling us "how cool and fashion, how incredibly funny "borat" is"...

And i understand you have the same idiots in the usa, that the democrats are gaining more weight again, and that you may do the very same mistakes we did in europe over the past decades, that are costing us our nations, forcing some of us to flee cause we figured out that you have no business staying in europe if you dont plan to convert your children to islam before 20 years....

Very disapointing, depressing.

Yeah, it's only a movie...

And what that fucking paki says is not "that wrong".... we arent the best, we are bad, we should punish ourselves...

yeah sure...thats how it starts folks, thats why i have to move aways from my homeland, like hundreds of people in europe each month.

Why dont that "borat" homo make a movie about aghanistan, pakistan, kazhakstan, about how they live there, about theyr backward way of living, their retardness... why does he shit on OUR heads...

Dont you think these guys shoudl start to think about their own failures.... instead of spiting on our hands...

Themost active  soldiers of al quaeda, of muslims, of the people who wish to replace and destroy the great occidental civilisation, arent the muslims themselves...

Its our own stupid brainwashed people.

but who will care about what an european who s about to flee his homeland for the last rampart of occident think...
looks like you guys have no clue what is going on somewhere else than in the usa, you re unable to have a global picture...your apreciation oa that borat movie is so incomplete, you lack so much knowledge...

They re coming to replace us, not to melt. Thats the big difference. And "funny movies," are a weapon, tv, medias, PC, are weapons, wich are changing and conditionning people ; being from europe, i m warning you , even if you dont give a shit, what am saying will happen.

As you said it dear english friend, some wont understand, but im pretty sure some will, and thats all what this message is about. Warn those who understand and who care.

I feel bad for the american soldiers trying to balance the world everywhere on the globe, doing their best believing in values, while their younger brothers, famillies, friends, are getting actively brainwashed by TV, movies and politics.

Wake up.   Europe will be the example not to follow. May you see and remember.

Europe (including dying russia), is lost. They ve won, and you re not even aware of it.

Who you think is next?

North america.

When i and my wife  apllied for our visa  for quebec, 4 people out of 10 in the assistance were from arabic or african countries . They didnt even talk french nor english. But they are almost sure to obtain their visa. 

They ll come from quebec/canada, and will ally with the mexicans, who are from the picture of the "good , christian hard worker  ".

Its a mistake to focus on 1 immigrant ouf of 10 who comes to work and integrate...when 9 others are willing to come to replace us and take what we built.

Nowadays, immigration, like communication, is massive. and you d better control it and establish quality standards, before too many ennemies of occident infiltrates in north america and start to destroy you from inside like they did for europe.

Looks like some people on here wouldnt take long to sympathize with the "cool and fashion" theories of the local newcommer from pakistan... especially if he brings some "weed" with him i guess...

It happened so quickly. It was so sudden, took only 30 years for millions of foreign youths who never integrated to grow up, , to conquer schools, workplaces, take controls of the streets.
For the oldest of em, to take control of our medias, and ally with our weakest politics in need of attention...
Yeah.

our own homegrown muslims liked  "borat" a lot too...

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2006, 04:21:05 PM »
sorry for my awful english lynchie!

this may interest you:

European nations protesting Saddam Hussein's death sentence, as they protested against forcing secrets out of captured terrorists, should tell us all we need to know about the internal degeneration of Western society, where so many confuse squeamishness with morality.

Two generations of being insulated from the reality of the international jungle, of not having to defend their own survival because they have been living under the protection of the American nuclear umbrella, have allowed too many Europeans to grow soft and indulge themselves in illusions about brutal realities and dangers.

The very means of their salvation have been demonized for decades in anti-nuclear movements and protesters calling themselves "antiwar." But there is a huge difference between being antiwar in words and being antiwar in deeds.

How many times, in its thousands of years of history, has Europe gone 60 years without a major war, as it has since World War II? That peace has been due to American nuclear weapons, which was all that could deter the Soviet Union's armies from marching right across Europe to the Atlantic Ocean.

Having overwhelming military force on your side, and letting your enemies know you have the guts to use it, is being genuinely antiwar. British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain's appeasement brought on World War II and Ronald Reagan's military buildup ended the Cold War.

The famous Roman peace of ancient times did not come from negotiations, cease-fires or pretty talk. It came from the Roman Empire's crushing defeat and annihilation of Carthage, which served as a warning to anyone else who might have had any bright ideas about messing with Rome.

Only after the Roman Empire began to lose its own internal cohesion, patriotism and fighting spirit over the centuries did it begin to succumb to its external enemies and finally collapse. That seems to be where Western civilization is heading today.

Internal cohesion? Not only does much of today's generation in Western societies have a "do your own thing" attitude but defying rules and flouting authority are glorified and Balkanization through "multiculturalism" has become dogma.

Patriotism? Not only is patriotism disdained, the very basis for pride in one's country and culture is systematically undermined in our educational institutions at all levels. The achievements of Western civilization are buried in histories that portray every human sin found here as if they were peculiarities of the West.

The classic example is slavery, which existed all over the world for thousands of years and yet is incessantly depicted as if it was a peculiarity of Europeans enslaving Africans. Barbary pirates alone brought twice as many enslaved Europeans to North Africa as there were Africans brought in bondage to the United States and the American Colonies from which it was formed.

How many schools and colleges are going to teach that, going against political correctness and undermining white guilt? How many people have any inkling it was precisely Western civilization that eventually turned against slavery and began stamping it out when non-Western societies still saw nothing wrong with it?

How can a generation be expected to fight for the survival of a culture or a civilization that has been trashed in its own institutions, taught to tolerate even the intolerance of other cultures brought into its own midst, and conditioned to regard any instinct to fight for its own survival as being a "cowboy"?

Western nations that show any signs of standing up for self-preservation are rare exceptions. The United States and Israel are the only Western nations that have no choice but to rely on self-defense -- and both are demonized, not only by our enemies but also by many in other Western nations.

Australia recently told its Muslim population that, if they want to live under Islamic law, they should leave Australia. That makes three Western nations that have not yet completely succumbed to the corrosive and suicidal trends of our times.

If and when we all succumb, will the epitaph of Western civilization say we had the power to annihilate our enemies but were so paralyzed by confusion we ended up being annihilated ourselves?