Author Topic: Hunter Biden  (Read 54754 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Hunter Biden
« Reply #350 on: January 18, 2023, 10:25:45 PM »
None of the leftists on Getbig will read the above article, but imagine the last name of the son was Trump instead of Biden.

Thanks for the heads up. Now I will be sure not to read this article.  ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #351 on: January 27, 2023, 10:41:02 PM »
Treasury blocks House Oversight committee from Hunter Biden records
JAZZ SHAW January 27, 2023
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/01/27/treasury-blocks-house-oversight-committee-from-hunter-biden-records-n526710

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: January 27, 2023, 10:41:49 PM »
Tucker Carlson Reveals Email that Raises Questions About Hunter Biden's Access to Classified Docs
By Nick Arama | January 24, 2023
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/01/24/tucker-carlson-reveals-email-that-raises-questions-about-hunter-bidens-access-to-classified-docs-n693428

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #353 on: January 28, 2023, 12:44:03 AM »
Tucker Carlson Reveals Email that Raises Questions About Hunter Biden's Access to Classified Docs
By Nick Arama | January 24, 2023
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/01/24/tucker-carlson-reveals-email-that-raises-questions-about-hunter-bidens-access-to-classified-docs-n693428

Tucker and Jesse have been killing it lately.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #354 on: January 28, 2023, 06:15:34 AM »
I personally thank god every night for Hunter Biden.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: January 28, 2023, 04:49:19 PM »

"I personally thank god every night for Hunter Biden... Who without him, Trumpsters would have nothing to complain about and would have to focus on Trumps lying and cheating and trying to get another government/country to investigate his political opponent. They would have to deal with Trump instigating the January 6th attempt to overthrow a LEGITIMATE United states election that resulted in deaths of US citizens and cops.. But thankfully Hunter Biden's "crimes" allow the good Republican people of Getbig to ignore all that and focus on ........hell I don't even know.. but it seems to be enough to get them mobilized and not thinking about Trumps attempt to overthrow the government so it must be major"

Context matters

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: January 30, 2023, 01:44:34 PM »
"I personally thank god every night for Hunter Biden... Who without him, Trumpsters would have nothing to complain about and would have to focus on Trumps lying and cheating and trying to get another government/country to investigate his political opponent. They would have to deal with Trump instigating the January 6th attempt to overthrow a LEGITIMATE United states election that resulted in deaths of US citizens and cops.. But thankfully Hunter Biden's "crimes" allow the good Republican people of Getbig to ignore all that and focus on ........hell I don't even know.. but it seems to be enough to get them mobilized and not thinking about Trumps attempt to overthrow the government so it must be major"

Context matters

Why do you keep lying about this?  The only "US citizen" killed was Ashli Babbitt.  And no cops were killed. 

Integrity matters.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: January 30, 2023, 02:35:02 PM »
Why do you keep lying about this?  The only "US citizen" killed was Ashli Babbitt.  And no cops were killed. 

Integrity matters.

Who is lying now? Integrity does matter. Take a look in the mirror.

Agnostic007's point is that people died as a result of the January 6th attempt to overthrow a legitimate election. He did not use the term killed; you did. Also, cops and Capitol police are U.S. citizens.

You are correct, Ashley Babbit, was shot in the shoulder by Lt. Michael Byrd, a 28-year veteran of the Capitol police. She later died from her injuries. Had she not been illegally climbing through a smashed door in the U.S. Capitol despite police orders to back off, she would still be alive.

The far right quickly proclaimed Babbitt a martyr. Trump said she was 'murdered', falsely claiming, that the officer who shot her worked for a high-ranking Democrat. Was Trump implying Lt. Byrd was a gun for hire?

There was unnecessary 'collateral damage' on both sides.

Brian Sicknick died in the hospital the day after he was beaten, struck in the head with fire extinguisher and spayed in the face with mace. He was 42 years old.

Ashli Babbitt age 35, was shot by a Capitol police officer and later died of her injuries.

Kevin Greeson age 55 who suffered high blood pressure, died of  heart attack while talking to his wife on the phone.

Rosanne Boyland, 34 was likely killed in a crush of fellow rioters during their attempt to fight through a police line.

Benjamin Philips, 50, the founder of a pro-Trump website called Trumparoo, died of a stroke in Washington.

Four officers who responded to the Capitol riot died by suicide.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: January 30, 2023, 07:41:32 PM »

Agnostic007's point is that people died as a result of the January 6th attempt to overthrow a legitimate election. He did not use the term killed; you did. Also, cops and Capitol police are U.S. citizens.

You are correct, Ashley Babbit, was shot in the shoulder by Lt. Michael Byrd, a 28-year veteran of the Capitol police. She later died from her injuries. Had she not been illegally climbing through a smashed door in the U.S. Capitol despite police orders to back off, she would still be alive.

The far right quickly proclaimed Babbitt a martyr. Trump said she was 'murdered', falsely claiming, that the officer who shot her worked for a high-ranking Democrat. Was Trump implying Lt. Byrd was a gun for hire?

There was unnecessary 'collateral damage' on both sides.

Brian Sicknick died in the hospital the day after he was beaten, struck in the head with fire extinguisher and spayed in the face with mace. He was 42 years old.

Ashli Babbitt age 35, was shot by a Capitol police officer and later died of her injuries.

Kevin Greeson age 55 who suffered high blood pressure, died of  heart attack while talking to his wife on the phone.

Rosanne Boyland, 34 was likely killed in a crush of fellow rioters during their attempt to fight through a police line.

Benjamin Philips, 50, the founder of a pro-Trump website called Trumparoo, died of a stroke in Washington.

Agnostic is lying and he knows it.  You are too if you are claiming anyone other than Babbitt was killed. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #360 on: January 31, 2023, 11:31:23 AM »

Agnostic007's point is that people died as a result of the January 6th attempt to overthrow a illegitimate election.

Please point out Who exactly Killed These Folk ??

Benjamin Philips, 50, the founder of a pro-Trump website called Trumparoo, died of a stroke in Washington.  ::)  WTF !!

You're Really clutching at Straws - HTF suicide'd them ???

Come on Prime That's just silly trying to use any of them as being Killed by any
protester's  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: January 31, 2023, 12:38:31 PM »
Agnostic is lying and he knows it.  You are too if you are claiming anyone other than Babbitt was killed.

Wow! You keep missing the point.  ::) Saying people died and saying people were killed are two entirely different statements. You, and only you used the word killed with regards to the folks who died as a result of the January 6th insurrection.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: January 31, 2023, 01:13:58 PM »

Come on Prime That's just silly trying to use any of them as being Killed by any
protester's  ::)

Not sure what you are trying to say here, but like Dos Equis, you've missed the point. The only person claiming anyone was killed is Dos. Relative to the January 6th insurrection, people died (period).

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: January 31, 2023, 07:08:47 PM »
Not sure what you are trying to say here, but like Dos Equis, you've missed the point. The only person claiming anyone was killed is Dos. Relative to the January 6th insurrection, people died (period).

Really not sure of What point you're trying to make.
People die everyday

And you posted that list of Deaths in your reply.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: January 31, 2023, 07:58:13 PM »
Wow! You keep missing the point.  ::) Saying people died and saying people were killed are two entirely different statements. You, and only you used the word killed with regards to the folks who died as a result of the January 6th insurrection.

I'm not missing anything.  I'm not buying your mealymouthed word games.  You and Agnostic know precisely what you are doing.  After the January 6 non-insurrection, members of the media lied and said multiple law enforcement officers were killed by the rioters.  Biden repeated and continues to repeat this lie.  Congressional Democrats keep repeating this lie.  Agnostic has repeated this lie.  And so are you. 

Glenn Greenwald blasts New York Times for ‘weaponizing’ Brian Sicknick’s death
By Jeff Mordock - The Washington Times - Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Journalist Glenn Greenwald on Tuesday blasted The New York Times for “weaponizing” the death of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick.

Mr. Greenwald slammed The Times’ reporting as “complete fiction,” adding the paper had no evidence to support its claim that Sicknick was bludgeoned to death by an angry mob of Trump supporters during the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

“The gruesome story of Sicknick‘s ‘murder’ was too valuable to allow any questioning,” he wrote on his website. “It was weaponized over and over to depict the pro-Trump mob not just violent but barbaric and murderous because if Sicknick wasn’t murdered by them, then nobody was.”

The Times reported on Jan. 8 that Sicknick died from injuries sustained fighting with rioters during the riot. The paper cited two anonymous law enforcement sources who claimed he was “struck with a fire extinguisher.”

House impeachment managers cited the article as evidence in their impeachment memo against former President Trump.

On Monday, the District of Columbia’s medical examiner said Sicknick died as a result of two strokes he suffered the night of the Capitol riot and died the next day. He attributed the officer’s death to “natural causes.”

There was no indication that Sicknick was bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher.

Mr. Greenwald said there were “so many reasons” to doubt The Times’ reporting, including the lack of on-the-record sources, and that Sicknick‘s own family urged the press to stop spreading the story.

“Because the truth usually prevails, at least ultimately, their lies, yet again, all came crashing down on their heads Monday,” he wrote.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/apr/20/glenn-greenwald-blasts-new-york-times-weaponizing-/

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: January 31, 2023, 10:51:25 PM »
I'm not missing anything.  I'm not buying your mealymouthed word games.  You and Agnostic know precisely what you are doing.  After the January 6 non-insurrection, members of the media lied and said multiple law enforcement officers were killed by the rioters.  Biden repeated and continues to repeat this lie.  Congressional Democrats keep repeating this lie.  Agnostic has repeated this lie.  And so are you. 

Journalist Glenn Greenwald on Tuesday blasted The New York Times for “weaponizing” the death of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick.

Mr. Greenwald slammed The Times’ reporting as “complete fiction,” adding the paper had no evidence to support its claim that Sicknick was bludgeoned to death by an angry mob of Trump supporters during the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

“The gruesome story of Sicknick‘s ‘murder’ was too valuable to allow any questioning,” he wrote on his website. “It was weaponized over and over to depict the pro-Trump mob not just violent but barbaric and murderous because if Sicknick wasn’t murdered by them, then nobody was.”

The Times reported on Jan. 8 that Sicknick died from injuries sustained fighting with rioters during the riot. The paper cited two anonymous law enforcement sources who claimed he was “struck with a fire extinguisher.”

House impeachment managers cited the article as evidence in their impeachment memo against former President Trump.

On Monday, the District of Columbia’s medical examiner said Sicknick died as a result of two strokes he suffered the night of the Capitol riot and died the next day. He attributed the officer’s death to “natural causes.”

Mr. Greenwald said there were “so many reasons” to doubt The Times’ reporting, including the lack of on-the-record sources, and that Sicknick‘s own family urged the press to stop spreading the story.

“Because the truth usually prevails, at least ultimately, their lies, yet again, all came crashing down on their heads Monday,” he wrote.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/apr/20/glenn-greenwald-blasts-new-york-times-weaponizing-/

Here is what I am saying:

People died due to the insurrection. If Jan 6th insurrection did not happen, several people would still be alive. Now you can embarrass yourself by trying to prove that isn't true, but it is. I personally hope the the people on this site just STFU and let it got but it won't happen. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: February 01, 2023, 12:38:08 AM »

People died due to the insurrection. If Jan 6th insurrection did not happen, several people would still be alive. Now you can embarrass yourself by trying to prove that isn't true, but it is. I personally hope the the people on this site just STFU and let it got but it won't happen.

Other than the A Bobbitt shot by a cop - Fact

Who else was killed there on the 6th ?
Please enlighten me,
Now are you going to post facts not conjecture / heresay or embarrass yourself.

People die everyday for a whole variety of reasons & ?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #367 on: February 01, 2023, 02:58:23 AM »

How do you know that?

Other than the A Bobbitt shot by a cop - Fact

Who else was killed there on the 6th ?
Please enlighten me,
Now are you going to post facts not conjecture / heresay or embarrass yourself.

People die everyday for a whole variety of reasons & ?

Exactly!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: February 01, 2023, 04:12:39 PM »

-Not afraid to speak frankly, but I don't want to be rude, so I won't say what you are missing here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: February 02, 2023, 09:34:13 AM »
Hunter Biden’s lawyers demand criminal probe into laptop leakers, Giuliani and others, admit laptop is his
Fox News ^ | February 2, 2023 | Anders Hagstrom
Posted on 2/2/2023, 12:24:00 PM

Hunter Biden's lawyers called on federal and state prosecutors across the country to open criminal investigations into his critics on Wednesday – and in doing so, acknowledged that the notorious laptop is indeed Hunter's.

Biden's attorney, Abbe Lowell, wrote letters to the Justice Department and the Delaware attorney general calling for investigations into Rudy Giuliani, Steve Bannon and John Mac Isaac, who owns the computer repair shop where Biden is said to have left his laptop. Biden's lawyers also sent cease and desist letters to others who obtained and disseminated the laptop's contents.

Lowell argued in the letters that Mac Isaac and the others had no right to inspect the contents of Biden's laptop, much less make copies of it to share with the media.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

LMFAO!!!!!! 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: February 02, 2023, 04:13:38 PM »

You are trying to say that the people who trespassed during the non-insurrection killed civilians and law enforcement officers.  You have said it repeatedly on this site, particularly regarding Sicknick and other law enforcement officers.  You are lying.  You know you are lying. 

Just like the media lied and continues to lie about it.  Just like Biden lies and continues to lie about it:

"That's a ridiculous comparison," Biden said. "It's one thing for literally criminals to break through cordon, go into the Capitol, kill a police officer, and be held unaccountable than it is for people objecting and marching on the Capitol and saying, 'You are not allowing me to speak freely. You are not allowing me to do A, B, C, or D.'"

Biden claims Jan. 6 rioters killed Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick
Christian Datoc, Jerry Dunleavy
June 17, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/now/biden-claims-jan-6-rioters-161300824.html

You and President Joe Biden.  Repeatedly lying about law enforcement officers being killed on January 6.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: February 02, 2023, 04:14:31 PM »
-Not afraid to speak frankly, but I don't want to be rude, so I won't say what you are missing here.

I'm not missing you lying about January 6.  But hey you got plenty of company. 

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #372 on: February 02, 2023, 04:15:38 PM »
I just read the Wiki page on the Hunter Biden laptop story

What's the big smoking gun here

Looks like the repair shop owner received the laptop in April of 2019 and the FBI took possession of the laptop and an external hard drive in December of 2019

So all anyone had were alleged copies of the hard drive

I read this entire post and I still don't know what it is I'm supposed to be upset about

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Biden_laptop_controversy

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: February 02, 2023, 04:21:57 PM »
And this is the man with access to classified intel at the Biden residence.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Set phone up so I can spy on you showering.' Hunter Biden threatened to withhold cash-strapped assistant's pay if she didn't FaceTime him naked, texts show - as it's revealed she's the FOURTH employee with whom he had a sexual relationship
Texts obtained by DailyMail.com show First Son asked assistant for video sex
'The rule has to be no talk of anything but sex and we must be naked,' he wrote
Biden filmed their sex sessions and saved the images on his laptop hard drive
By JOSH BOSWELL FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 31 January 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11625173/Hunter-Biden-threatened-female-assistant-withholding-pay-didnt-FaceTime-sex.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: February 03, 2023, 05:40:40 AM »
And this is the man with access to classified intel at the Biden residence.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Set phone up so I can spy on you showering.' Hunter Biden threatened to withhold cash-strapped assistant's pay if she didn't FaceTime him naked, texts show - as it's revealed she's the FOURTH employee with whom he had a sexual relationship
Texts obtained by DailyMail.com show First Son asked assistant for video sex
'The rule has to be no talk of anything but sex and we must be naked,' he wrote
Biden filmed their sex sessions and saved the images on his laptop hard drive
By JOSH BOSWELL FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 31 January 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11625173/Hunter-Biden-threatened-female-assistant-withholding-pay-didnt-FaceTime-sex.html

Disgusting.