Author Topic: Craig Titus vs. Phil Baroni - the challenge  (Read 108634 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Craig Titus; MMA fighter !!!
« Reply #125 on: August 30, 2008, 04:49:26 PM »
no doubt, anything can happen in a fight, and Titus would surley have the weight advantage, but Baroni walks around at a muscular 200+ and hits like a mac truck and has KOed 3-4 top ten fighters in his time.

Baroni would beat Titus 19 times outa 20 IMO.

Mussolini, I am saddened to see the change of heart you had regarding bodybuilders' ability to fight in the past couple years. The bottom line is that Titus in his prime would kill Baroni in a fight. Titus had a 550 lbs bench, carried 70 lbs more than Baroni and had the superior killer insincts - literally! I can see Fedor or Silva taking out Titus after hours of fighting with great effort, but no way no how could Baroni take out a prime Titus.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: August 30, 2008, 04:59:39 PM »
Titus is indeed a violent sociopath.

Afterall, he violently assaulted and Tazed a helpless women,and then callously murdered her....

Gee, that's the qualities of a real man???

What an amazing and powerful human being he turned out to be???

Yeah, being violent, aggressive and out-of-control are the quality traits so many seek to have in their lives!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #127 on: August 30, 2008, 05:09:23 PM »
  Mussolini, I am saddened to see the change of heart you had regarding bodybuilders' ability to fight in the past couple years. The bottom line is that Titus in his prime would kill Baroni in a fight. Titus had a 550 lbs bench, carried 70 lbs more than Baroni and had the superior killer insincts - literally! I can see Fedor or Silva taking out Titus after hours of fighting with great effort, but no way no how could Baroni take out a prime Titus.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

???

look sucky you're stupid but you aren't this stupid

please tell me you are joking :o

E
E

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: When Craig Titus challenged Phil Baroni
« Reply #128 on: October 08, 2008, 05:44:35 PM »
bump for old stuff
X

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 18, 2009, 04:48:33 PM »
Yawn.  I don't even think about it.  If he does start a fight with me in the street, I will not hesitate.  I agree that Phill is a pro fighter and has the ability to hurt guys badly, that is exactly why I will end it just like the other UFC fighter I ran into years ago, 185 pound guy.  Every knows how that ended.

CT
Bump.

Words of a legend here folks, P.I.P Craig.

:'( lol

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #130 on: October 22, 2009, 03:01:33 PM »
 :'(

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
Craig Titus was great!
« Reply #131 on: April 23, 2012, 03:26:07 PM »
 I first saw a photo of Craig Titus back in 1991 and immediately became one of his fan followers. Prior to seeing Craig posing on the cover of this musclemag, I was a follower of womens bb. I didn't care to see guys flex their muscles and still don't with the exception of Mr.Titus. I went full throttle over Craig and still am 21 years later. Collecting photos, writing to Craig, seeing him in contests etc.  Craig was the total package. Great physique, rugged handsome looks, a real stud with the models. I can understand why he was arrogant. Craig would have knocked the hell out of any guy when he reigned as proven by how many guys he coldcocked in the gym when they pissed Craig off he knocked them out with one punch. I can only imagine how many guys in Vegas Craig must have dropped when out doing the town with his babes.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Craig Titus was great!
« Reply #132 on: April 24, 2012, 12:03:40 AM »
I first saw a photo of Craig Titus back in 1991 and immediately became one of his fan followers. Prior to seeing Craig posing on the cover of this musclemag, I was a follower of womens bb. I didn't care to see guys flex their muscles and still don't with the exception of Mr.Titus. I went full throttle over Craig and still am 21 years later. Collecting photos, writing to Craig, seeing him in contests etc.  Craig was the total package. Great physique, rugged handsome looks, a real stud with the models. I can understand why he was arrogant. Craig would have knocked the hell out of any guy when he reigned as proven by how many guys he coldcocked in the gym when they pissed Craig off he knocked them out with one punch. I can only imagine how many guys in Vegas Craig must have dropped when out doing the town with his babes.

Hi Craig ;)

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #133 on: May 18, 2012, 07:54:05 PM »
When bodybuilding meant something.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #134 on: May 20, 2012, 10:55:21 AM »
When bodybuilding meant something.
Shut up stupid ass!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: January 04, 2023, 08:36:02 AM »
Phil Baroni charged with murdering his girlfriend in Mexico....

Phil Baroni vs. Craig Titus ....  will they be in the same jail system?

https://tribunadelabahia.com.mx/extranjero-asesina-pareja-san-pancho-61372

https://cagesidepress.com/2023/01/03/phil-baroni-arrested-in-mexico-for-murder-in-san-pancho/

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Craig Titus vs. Phil Baroni - the challenge
« Reply #136 on: January 04, 2023, 08:42:40 AM »
The Baroni-Pony still has the edge. He's been practicing his moves by beating women, even to death.
No 110 lb woman is going to take him down, ever. Baroni will show up in jail and steal Craigs cobbler, right in the mess hall!
He wont take kindly!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 04, 2023, 09:03:46 AM »

Afterall, he violently assaulted and Tazed a helpless women,and then callously murdered her....

Yeah, being violent, aggressive and out-of-control are the quality traits so many seek to have in their lives!

So after all years you support Baroni’s behavior?

Wow. Just wow.

Double standards of peace

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #138 on: January 13, 2023, 07:01:42 PM »

New Hank Wood, are you any relation to B. Hank?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 13, 2023, 10:32:35 PM »
This thread is epic

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #140 on: January 13, 2023, 10:56:14 PM »
This thread is epic

That's great. Craig Titus could kick the asses of pro fighters?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #141 on: January 14, 2023, 03:44:43 AM »
As some of you know craig titus Challenge Phil Barioni to  a fight in king of the cage.  I believe    Craigs cousin runs or owns it.

Ok for some of you who actually think craig is tough.

If craig and Phil baroni fought,  and by the way Phil is a middleweight someone craig outweighs by 100 lbs.

Craig would get destroyed.

bodybuilders are not tough and have no fighting skills at all.

PHil baroni although not a great fighter, is a pretty good fighter and has the ability to ko people.

he also has decent wrestling skills.

Actually it would be a massacre. 

Bodybuilders are tough in the gym , but in a real fight , it is a whole new reality .

Maybe they can do it in prison, or is Craig out now?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #142 on: January 14, 2023, 03:45:53 AM »

So is Baroni

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 14, 2023, 10:03:20 AM »
That's great. Craig Titus could kick the asses of pro fighters?
Yes he could, back in the day he could, idk about now, but he was very strong and on steroids though, so one punch and anybody would be out. Craig had bad temper and psychopathic tendencies though

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #144 on: January 14, 2023, 10:05:32 AM »
Yes he could, back in the day he could, idk about now, but he was very strong and on steroids though, so one punch and anybody would be out. Craig had bad temper and psychopathic tendencies though

never....

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 14, 2023, 10:31:31 AM »
They most likely would become lovers in jail.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #146 on: January 14, 2023, 10:43:04 AM »

As usual no clue what you are talking about. You think because o. Steroids and strong that means one punch and anybody would be out? I was benching 500 lbs and on steroids and hit many people that didn’t go out on one punch. Yo ur assumptions are as empty as your head. You simply say things based on your thoughts and believe them to be so. With that said I bet Craig was a tough fucker but without hanging out with him it would be hard to say what he is capable of.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 14, 2023, 10:45:35 AM »
As usual no clue what you are talking about. You think because o. Steroids and strong that means one punch and anybody would be out? I was benching 500 lbs and on steroids and hit many people that didn’t go out on one punch. Yo ur assumptions are as empty as your head. You simply say things based on your thoughts and believe them to be so. With that said I bet Craig was a tough fucker but without hanging out with him it would be hard to say what he is capable of.
Tbh Craig in his days, and maybe even today, can kick your ass because aggressive nature

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: January 14, 2023, 03:26:12 PM »
Tbh Craig in his days, and maybe even today, can kick your ass because aggressive nature

tbh this Rob sounds even more shady than craig with some of the road rage stuff. Somehow I don't think Rob would turn down a fight like Titus did with OMR in that gym when called out face to face.

Pamith: srs question: are you for real? Some of the stuff you come out with is a little out there? Is English your second language, btw? There's like a weird European vibe to you.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #149 on: January 14, 2023, 04:04:49 PM »

Hahaha. This fucking guy believes cause he thinks it that makes it so. There are so many variables in a fight and anyone can win on any given day. Not saying I’d beat him but I’d fight him in a heartbeat.