Author Topic: shirtless update pic  (Read 13775 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: shirtless update pic
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2018, 10:29:26 AM »
My guess would be substantially stronger.

Have not trained legs in 6 weeks

And back training is only some very light wide grip pulldowns

But i just started training traps hard and pecs before i was only training arms hard

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2018, 10:52:30 AM »
Do you think that if i trained my legs and back i would be bigger ???

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2018, 11:44:21 AM »
What's up with that bullet hole on your sternum?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2018, 11:47:14 AM »
Of course you would,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,these are the body`s two biggest bodyparts.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2018, 11:51:25 AM »
Of course you would,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,these are the body`s two biggest bodyparts.

Why would you answer questions from a borderline retard who's only here for the attention?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2018, 11:57:56 AM »
Why would you answer questions from a borderline retard who's only here for the attention?

Be careful donny may come a knocking on your door shitstain 😘

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2018, 11:59:25 AM »
I slipped up and forgot who the OP was!  LOL  :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2018, 12:00:26 PM »
Be careful donny may come a knocking on your door shitstain 😘

Sure, dramah jane

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2018, 12:56:36 PM »
Sure, dramah jane

And still no physique pic from you PUSSY

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2018, 01:09:31 PM »
And still no physique pic from you PUSSY

You're an autistic faggot, why not kill yourself?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2018, 01:22:41 PM »
You're an autistic faggot, why not kill yourself?

Wrong but if you aren't careful i may just kill you 😉

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2018, 01:44:10 PM »
Wrong but if you aren't careful i may just kill you 😉

You may be a fagg, but you have your funny moments

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2018, 02:58:13 PM »

Wait, you don't train back?!? ???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2018, 03:28:47 PM »
Wait, you don't train back?!? ???

Only wide grip pulldowns

And not over 120 pounds on the stack

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2018, 04:24:12 PM »
Goodness.

I've always emphasized back from day 1. Literally. My first bodybuilding workout was my 14th birthday, Jan 2 1996 (also the same day I got my first driver's license) and it was a back workout consisting of one arm dumbbell rows, "Yates" barbell rows, dumbbell pullovers, and deadlifts. All with the set of cement-filled plastic waste I had gotten for Christmas a couple weeks prior.

As I've said on here plenty of times before I knew I wanted to be a bodybuilder from the time I was about 4 years old after accidentally coming across day bodybuilding contest or program on TV while turning the dial trying to find my Teddy Ruxpin cartoon. Remember seeing Lee Haney and I believe Vince Taylor and possibly Shawn Ray (this would have been 1986).

When my mom went to go to the gym I'll go along with her and wait in the lobby and read all the bodybuilding magazines I could, and during the summer I would watch the bodybuilding and exercise programs on ESPN. Also had my neighborhood community swimming pool in my "backyard" (it was actually in the lot behind our property. Behind our backyard, if that makes sense) so I would spend all day everyday All Summer Long at that pool (after waking up, eating my Wheaties, and doing curls and shoulder presses with SpaghettiOs can watching American Muscle Magazine, Kiana Tom, Bodies in Motion with Gilad, Body Shaping, etc... LOL)... and I sit there and hang out and try to show off for the girls and should, and I remember one day in particular I was sitting there hanging out with the Lifeguard girl and some dude gets up out at the pool and she makes a comment like "oh my God look at his back!", and the dude had a detailed, V-tapered back, and right there I made a mental note that girls like guys with good backs.... then in the few years prior to me turning 14 I like to read over and over and over and all the bodybuilding magazines I had acquired how important a massive back is (Dorian had changed the sport with his back).

So, upon me turning 14 and finally being allowed to lift weights (parents said "no weight lifting" until my 14th birthday because it's supposedly stunted your growth), I hit the ground running with my primary focus being on building a wide, thick, dense, separated back. Completely developed top to bottom. Paid off nicely in high school because everybody would have some biceps and some pecs, because all the dudes from the 'hood and whatnot would do nothing but bench press and barbell curls, but here's this white kid with this big,wide, thick back (for a 15-16yr old lol) that they didn't have.

stuck with that philosophy and prioritized back ever since. If I had only one day free to work out in a week that day would be a back day. (followed by triceps, followed by shoulders... Then chest.. Biceps, etc,  in that order of upper body priority)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2018, 04:49:18 PM »
How can you train 3 times a day, yet not train legs or back? Theres only so much you can train chest, shoulders, and arms.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2018, 05:05:30 PM »
How can you train 3 times a day, yet not train legs or back? Theres only so much you can train chest, shoulders, and arms.

Week 1
Monday morning chest Monday afternoon shoulders Monday evening arms Tuesday morning chest Tuesday afternoon shoulders Tuesday evening arms Wednesday morning chest Wednesday afternoon shoulders Wednesday evening arms Thursday morning just Thursday afternoon shoulders Thursday evening arms Friday morning chest Friday afternoon shoulders Friday evening arms Saturday morning just Saturday afternoon shoulders Saturday evening arms Sunday morning chest Sunday afternoon shoulders Sunday evening arms

Week 2
Monday morning chest Monday afternoon shoulders Monday evening arms Tuesday morning chest Tuesday afternoon shoulders Tuesday evening arms Wednesday morning chest Wednesday afternoon shoulders Wednesday evening arms Thursday morning just Thursday afternoon shoulders Thursday evening arms Friday morning chest Friday afternoon shoulders Friday evening arms Saturday morning just Saturday afternoon shoulders Saturday evening arms Sunday morning chest Sunday afternoon shoulders Sunday evening arms

week 3

week 4

week 5

week 6

week 7

week 8

week 9

week 10

week 11

week 12

.... And repeat

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2018, 05:12:27 PM »
Week 1

Week 2

week 3

week 4

week 5

week 6

week 7

week 8

week 9

week 10

week 11

week 12

.... And repeat
;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2018, 02:59:00 AM »

Here was yesterdays training

1st session: Hammer incline serge style, barbell bench to neck serge style

2nd session: Angin hammer incline. Serge and db fly serge

3rd session: Bench to neck serge and hammer dip serge

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2018, 05:20:20 PM »
How fat am i?
Not fat, but surprisingly smooth. Have you decided to gain some weight? You look healthy.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2018, 05:25:10 PM »
Here was yesterdays training

1st session: Hammer incline serge style, barbell bench to neck serge style

2nd session: Angin hammer incline. Serge and db fly serge

3rd session: Bench to neck serge and hammer dip serge

doing the same exercise in two separate sessions on the same day. is this "training" or masturbation?

douglas can't sit still for 10 minutes without horrible thoughts of about himself, so he "hits the gym" much in the same way he formerly "hit the bottle". the end result is not going to be much different.

QuietYou

« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2018, 05:26:50 PM »
doing the same exercise in two separate sessions on the same day. is this "training" or masturbation?

douglas can't sit still for 10 minutes without horrible thoughts of about himself, so he "hits the gym" much in the same way he formerly "hit the bottle". the end result is not going to be much different.

- Doesn't know how to workout

- Hits the bottle out of depression

- Posts a ton on getbig

Sounds like Shizzo

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #97 on: January 07, 2018, 09:52:06 PM »
- Doesn't know how to workout

- Hits the bottle out of depression

- Posts a ton on getbig

Sounds like Shizzo

"

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #98 on: January 07, 2018, 11:40:59 PM »
Economize if you prefer, for instance heavy Front Squats are an excellent way to hit legs as everyone knows, but what only those that do them know, is that they also  hit your upper back with an intensity on par with pronated /pulled to sternum BB rows.
One arm dumbbell rows done with no twisting to meet the weight will grow your lats without any  lower back stress as found with BB rows - this is important because you want to save that for Romanian Deadlifts which will make you hella swole in no time....

By adding just these three simple things and hitting them frequently and progressively, you can really change the posterior chain noticeably and relatively quickly.

As always patience and consistency are just as important as any chemical.

For the love of God and all things balanced and symmetrical at least add front squats and RDLs. LOL!  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #99 on: January 08, 2018, 03:20:36 AM »
^^^ apprecite the imput bro but my foot is fucked from an old boxing injury i got last year

Think i have some stress fractures in the small bones

And prime i am on dbol and here is what the Almightyhad to say

still single at the 9% zone looking like 10%,, its mostly estrogen issue,,

gh15 approve

Friday i will have mast and deca, so i wił scuplt up so very nicely now 😎