Author Topic: Bulking is a terrible idea  (Read 128179 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Bulking is a terrible idea
« Reply #600 on: February 13, 2018, 08:57:01 PM »
a lot of bartenders are miserable

E
E

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #601 on: February 13, 2018, 09:26:21 PM »
a lot of bartenders are miserable

E
For sure, just depends on the type of bartending you're doing, I mean if you are working at a TGIFridays or some Banquet hall doing service bartending it's probably hell, I worked in some exciting places, started out in college bars, then worked my way up in to nightclubs and really nice martini lounges, but with these types of places you have a shelf life and have to know when your time is up, by 27 I knew I needed to move into something more stable, which is when I went to cruiseship employment, then eventually management, but good thing about ship bartending you can be 60 and still sling cocktails, if you are 30 and bartending in a nightclub you're a senior citizen. But I had a damn good run and enjoyed every minute of it!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #602 on: February 14, 2018, 12:09:30 AM »
^^^ Good on you go

You do not follow..... YOU LEAD😎

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #603 on: February 14, 2018, 06:43:02 AM »
^^^ Good on you go

You do not follow..... YOU LEAD😎
No doubt, gotta enjoy the ride. Hows the cut going?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #604 on: February 14, 2018, 07:29:10 AM »
No doubt, gotta enjoy the ride. Hows the cut going?

Damn good bro

be back

« Reply #605 on: February 14, 2018, 09:30:22 AM »
Damn good bro

you have been cutting for 5 months FFS, you had fuck all on you when you started.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #606 on: February 14, 2018, 11:03:24 AM »
you have been cutting for 5 months FFS, you had fuck all on you when you started.

5 months more like 4 Weeks chief

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: February 14, 2018, 11:39:04 AM »
What about stretched and looser skin from heavy bulking, is this an issue?

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #608 on: February 14, 2018, 12:50:34 PM »
You have to pursue the things you are passionate about and enjoy in life my bro's. I made a huge decision after college to continue bartending, even though I spent 4 years to get my marketing degree, I knew inside no way in hell I could sit in a cubicle, work in some marketing firm and live that life for 30 plus years. So I followed my heart, even though my parents were super fuckin pissed I just couldn't live that life. Do I make a ton of cash working on a ship? Not really, but I've also come to realize it doesn't really cost a lot of money to do the things I love in life. Only thing I know is I'm the happiest guy out of all my close friends and the dudes I went to college with, am I as rich as them? Absolutely not, but they all tell me the same thing, "you're doing things right" these were the same guys who were making fun of me when I decided not to go into the corporate world. Life is short no fucking way I'm going through this experience miserable and depressed.

Good for you brother. This is why I love to read your posts.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #609 on: February 14, 2018, 12:52:55 PM »
You have to pursue the things you are passionate about and enjoy in life my bro's. I made a huge decision after college to continue bartending, even though I spent 4 years to get my marketing degree, I knew inside no way in hell I could sit in a cubicle, work in some marketing firm and live that life for 30 plus years. So I followed my heart, even though my parents were super fuckin pissed I just couldn't live that life. Do I make a ton of cash working on a ship? Not really, but I've also come to realize it doesn't really cost a lot of money to do the things I love in life. Only thing I know is I'm the happiest guy out of all my close friends and the dudes I went to college with, am I as rich as them? Absolutely not, but they all tell me the same thing, "you're doing things right" these were the same guys who were making fun of me when I decided not to go into the corporate world. Life is short no fucking way I'm going through this experience miserable and depressed.

Hourly rate not high but I presume you save a lot of money beeing on the ship and working those extended (record breaking) periods?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #610 on: February 14, 2018, 01:04:05 PM »
go4it got a new tattoo

im not surprised

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: February 14, 2018, 05:07:49 PM »
What about stretched and looser skin from heavy bulking, is this an issue?
Not sure, I would never get to that point, I'm trying to keep "visible" abs as a bulk, I think if the abs are completely gone now you're just becoming a fat guy ;D But I remember Lee Priest would get fat, he would drop 60-70 pounds for a show and never have lose skin so, I'm sure theres other examples as well.

Good for you brother. This is why I love to read your posts.
Thanks bro, I appreciate the kind words.

Hourly rate not high but I presume you save a lot of money beeing on the ship and working those extended (record breaking) periods?
Exactly, you have the ability to save probably 99% of everything if you really try to. So for instance lets say on ship you have a guy making $50,000 on paper thats not really that much, but it's probably equivalent to a guy on land making $80,000-$100,000 because after all the guy on land expenses are paid, (rent/mortgage, car, gas, food, bills) whats left of that in his bank account? Maybe $40,000-$60,000. And whats left in the guy on ships bank account? $47,000-$49,000.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #612 on: February 15, 2018, 09:59:44 AM »

That's not Wes?   ???

go4it got a new tattoo

im not surprised

T

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #613 on: February 15, 2018, 01:57:33 PM »
Not sure, I would never get to that point, I'm trying to keep "visible" abs as a bulk, I think if the abs are completely gone now you're just becoming a fat guy ;D But I remember Lee Priest would get fat, he would drop 60-70 pounds for a show and never have lose skin so, I'm sure theres other examples as well.
Thanks bro, I appreciate the kind words.
Exactly, you have the ability to save probably 99% of everything if you really try to. So for instance lets say on ship you have a guy making $50,000 on paper thats not really that much, but it's probably equivalent to a guy on land making $80,000-$100,000 because after all the guy on land expenses are paid, (rent/mortgage, car, gas, food, bills) whats left of that in his bank account? Maybe $40,000-$60,000. And whats left in the guy on ships bank account? $47,000-$49,000.

You save like a champ bro!
I make around $ 90k a year. After tax, bills, food, clothes etc etc ( 3 kids) $ 8k a year is left for saving.  :-X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #614 on: February 15, 2018, 06:35:59 PM »
So for instance lets say on ship you have a guy making $50,000 on paper thats not really that much, but it's probably equivalent to a guy on land making $80,000-$100,000 because after all the guy on land expenses are paid, (rent/mortgage, car, gas, food, bills) whats left of that in his bank account? Maybe $40,000-$60,000. And whats left in the guy on ships bank account? $47,000-$49,000.

No taxes?
Y

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: February 19, 2018, 02:09:40 PM »
Fuck Presidents Day, It's International Chest Day!

be back

« Reply #616 on: February 19, 2018, 02:14:28 PM »
Fuck Presidents Day, It's International Chest Day!

creepy, and very joonish...

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #617 on: February 19, 2018, 02:14:52 PM »
Thanks for the update!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: February 19, 2018, 02:17:06 PM »
Thanks for the update!
;D 197 dude, Dr. Jm Blackley would be disappointed in bulking progress.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #619 on: February 19, 2018, 02:43:19 PM »

197? Crossing the line form aesthetics prince to bulkbox of peace?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: February 19, 2018, 03:29:25 PM »
How can you relate to those hormonal underlings around you? I imagine through a lot of very confusing interactions ???

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: February 19, 2018, 04:01:24 PM »
creepy, and very joonish...
;D
197? Crossing the line form aesthetics prince to bulkbox of peace?
Most of the weight has gone to my lower body truthfully, but also first time in my life not doing cardio for this long, I'm a huge cardio guy, I'm talking at least 4 times a week or more for life. But still visible abs, not shredded, but not so far along into meatball status.

How can you relate to those hormonal underlings around you? I imagine through a lot of very confusing interactions ???
Confusing interactions? I'm an easy going guy, I just enjoy positive, fun, passionate people, don't really care age, race, where you're from, poor or rich. Just enjoy life dude and the people around you, and in between that get in some epic training sessions and post on Getbig for some laughs!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #622 on: February 19, 2018, 09:07:17 PM »

;D

As he said carry candy bars on you at all times and and some kind of heavy oil or mayo to everything you eat

Also don't ever drink just water, always drink something with calories in it

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #623 on: February 20, 2018, 05:43:08 AM »
;D

As he said carry candy bars on you at all times and and some kind of heavy oil or mayo to everything you eat

Also don't ever drink just water, always drink something with calories in it

Sounds like the quality of his advice is directly proportional to the amount of drugs you are on...

chuckles

« Reply #624 on: February 20, 2018, 05:56:38 AM »
Sounds like the quality of his advice is directly proportional to the amount of drugs you are on...
stop stalking people weirdo.. ::)