Author Topic: Hottest Pro Bodybulder of past and present?  (Read 1766705 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Hottest Pro Bodybulder of past and present?
« Reply #50350 on: April 06, 2013, 11:09:13 PM »
Mocha starts waking me up at around 5 am everyday and then Fucks around. She meows to go out of my bedroom but then bangs on my door to come back in. It's like she can't make up her mind.

Gayer than fully understanding, but does anyone really consider Johnny Falcon an apocolyptic bodybuilder or is his roman warrior mistique just raising his stock in the eyes of superior opponents and upper level management.

i'm not referring to whether you the Getbig-poster buys into it offcourse, it's more in terms of his opponents/competition and by upper level management i don't refer to Big Ron, Wieder, Weinberger or even any high level promoters, the sponsorships are what drive these bb:ers to sweat in those black bags they always wear in the sauna, no chance can Ron or Vince make someone do that, we as human beings are driven by the desire for wealth, social acceptance, and once we hit our mid 30s our legacy (i'm not quite sure of Tbombz age).

To me personally the latter would be meaningless as i do not buy into the afterlife aspect so who cares what people think after i'm gone but someone religious like Johnny Falcon would for sure think otherwise which is why he trains so hard and i can't imaging anyone arguing the success of his labor, although i don't think Joe Loco is anywhere near in the same boat.

but lets stay on topic, what makes Johnny Falcon the threat that he is even though his skill set may be lightyears behind him

just to give you a quick example of what he has accomplished via his mystique when compared to what he has done on the scene at least on the average of his occasions. makes it almost sad to see what the Hotel Mirage-hypemachine is able to do to some but not to others who are perhaps more deserving due to their determination and work ethic and most importantly SKILL SET

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #50351 on: April 06, 2013, 11:15:43 PM »
gayer than how old is she they typically do this when older.
Shes young, still a kitten. She turns one in may.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #50352 on: April 06, 2013, 11:18:19 PM »
Shes young, still a kitten. She turns one in may.
gayer than I see now a kitten, with my older cat comment ie much as people do older animals revert back to being children mentally sometimes so a kitten or a older cat make act the same. Is she de-clawed?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #50353 on: April 06, 2013, 11:24:37 PM »
Gayer than fully understanding, but does anyone really consider Johnny Falcon an apocolyptic bodybuilder or is his roman warrior mistique just raising his stock in the eyes of superior opponents and upper level management.

i'm not referring to whether you the Getbig-poster buys into it offcourse, it's more in terms of his opponents/competition and by upper level management i don't refer to Big Ron, Wieder, Weinberger or even any high level promoters, the sponsorships are what drive these bb:ers to sweat in those black bags they always wear in the sauna, no chance can Ron or Vince make someone do that, we as human beings are driven by the desire for wealth, social acceptance, and once we hit our mid 30s our legacy (i'm not quite sure of Tbombz age).

To me personally the latter would be meaningless as i do not buy into the afterlife aspect so who cares what people think after i'm gone but someone religious like Johnny Falcon would for sure think otherwise which is why he trains so hard and i can't imaging anyone arguing the success of his labor, although i don't think Joe Loco is anywhere near in the same boat.

but lets stay on topic, what makes Johnny Falcon the threat that he is even though his skill set may be lightyears behind him

just to give you a quick example of what he has accomplished via his mystique when compared to what he has done on the scene at least on the average of his occasions. makes it almost sad to see what the Hotel Mirage-hypemachine is able to do to some but not to others who are perhaps more deserving due to their determination and work ethic and most importantly SKILL SET
gayer the falcon has a mystique about him although he isnt in the shape as his past, first he had a great physique which attracted people to him once but his mystique is why he is still considered a top poster around here, he comes up with some stuff that makes people think "outside the box".

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #50354 on: April 06, 2013, 11:48:49 PM »
gayer than I see now a kitten, with my older cat comment ie much as people do older animals revert back to being children mentally sometimes so a kitten or a older cat make act the same. Is she de-clawed?
No she's not. And she pads away on me with her sharp claws as I try to sleep.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #50355 on: April 07, 2013, 05:17:38 AM »
gayer than damn rough right there.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #50356 on: April 07, 2013, 01:12:59 PM »

Gayer than I don't have a cat now. I am allergic to cats. Years ago, we had a cat. Our cat pooped and peed outside just like the dogs do. I cannot be bothered getting up during the night to let them out, which is why we have always put in dog and cat doors specifically for their and our convenience. Litter boxes are yucky!

De-clawed cats cannot safely go outdoors on their own because they cannot defend themselves. We never had a problem with our cat clawing furniture, etc. I did notice he clawed tree trunks in the yard which did not seem to damage them.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #50357 on: April 08, 2013, 01:57:01 PM »
gayer than mofo's here posting pics that looks like they don't even lift.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #50358 on: April 08, 2013, 02:00:46 PM »
Gayer than sergiopump being right about how deep the gay rabbit hole goes in the ifbb

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #50359 on: April 08, 2013, 02:05:34 PM »
Gayer than sergiopump being right about how deep the gay rabbit hole goes in the ifbb
gayer than maybe so I never knew who he was. If he posts anymore must be another name. Still the biggest thread here.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #50360 on: April 08, 2013, 05:20:19 PM »
gayer than running out of ice pisses me off.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #50361 on: April 08, 2013, 05:26:45 PM »
Gayer than a stack of Boysenberry Pancakes!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #50362 on: April 08, 2013, 05:28:15 PM »
Gayer than this rain that won't go away, so that I can work on my tan.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #50363 on: April 08, 2013, 05:45:19 PM »
Gayer than this rain that won't go away, so that I can work on my tan.
gayer than Pro Tan spray on and brush worked for me before BB shows or Clinique is a good bronzer too.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #50364 on: April 09, 2013, 05:51:48 PM »
gayer than spring pollen being all over my car making it yellow.  >:(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #50365 on: April 09, 2013, 10:30:12 PM »
gayer than Pro Tan spray on and brush worked for me before BB shows or Clinique is a good bronzer too.

Gayer then the tanning bed being out of commission when I tried to get a little color on Monday and the counter boy had no idea when it will be fixed....pissed me off!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #50366 on: April 09, 2013, 10:32:17 PM »
gayer then going under kai greens towel
all drugs - TPPIIP

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #50367 on: April 09, 2013, 10:33:09 PM »
Gayer than a Getbiggers Mating Call aka "SLURRRRPPPP"

Gayer then asking "do you say SLURRRPPP with a lisp or no?"
all drugs - TPPIIP

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #50368 on: April 09, 2013, 10:34:19 PM »

Gayer then....spare me....that is simply disgusting!

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #50369 on: April 10, 2013, 06:30:51 AM »

Gayer then....spare me....that is simply disgusting!

gayer than fucking up the quote function Prime  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #50370 on: April 10, 2013, 02:30:49 PM »
gayer than fucking up the quote function Prime  :D

Gayer than thanks for the heads up on this. I fixed it.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #50371 on: April 10, 2013, 04:18:48 PM »
Gayer than thanks for the heads up on this. I fixed it.
gayer than then warmest day of the year 86F and the power goes out for two hours. I went to the bar.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #50372 on: April 10, 2013, 06:45:50 PM »
gayer than then warmest day of the year 86F and the power goes out for two hours. I went to the bar.

Gayer than living in the South and complaining about the weather. Apparently the bar had power. At least you had that.

It rained most of the day here where I live and was 49 degrees when I went to the gym. Like a miracle, when I left the gym it was a bit warmer and the skies had cleared. Hope it last through tomorrow.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #50373 on: April 10, 2013, 07:01:38 PM »
Gayer than living in the South and complaining about the weather. Apparently the bar had power. At least you had that.

It rained most of the day here where I live and was 49 degrees when I went to the gym. Like a miracle, when I left the gym it was a bit warmer and the skies had cleared. Hope it last through tomorrow.
gayer than not complaining about weather but on the warmest day of the year my power goes out to hell with that. Yea Canada is a bit cool still I imagine.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #50374 on: April 10, 2013, 07:06:42 PM »
gayer than not complaining about weather but on the warmest day of the year my power goes out to hell with that. Yea Canada is a bit cool still I imagine.

Gayer then I am not in Canada. Where did you get that idea? I live in a suburb of Portland, OR. which is a couple of hundred miles south of the Canadian border. I complain whenever the power goes out too, summer or winter. Fortunately, our power is underground so it rarely fails us. But when it does, it really pisses me off!