Author Topic: DeShaun Grimez 3 1/2 weeks out  (Read 5296 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: DeShaun Grimez 3 1/2 weeks out
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2008, 02:45:13 PM »
Who here has the pics of him when he was about 2 weeks out of the Nationals in 2006. Remember? He was posing in his haunted apartment infested with phantasmic activity(poltergeists, orbs etc...) with the fan on his apartment floor?

I think FlashRob240 has them. Anyone?

ah memories . . .

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=81403.0

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2008, 02:49:05 PM »

Thanks, Big Poppa J.

Funny stuff. I hate to say this but I think he looks better OFFSEASON or 6 weeks out than on stage.

Nowhere near the caliber of Phil Heath.
?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2008, 02:54:18 PM »

Nowhere near the caliber of Phil Heath.

The only person who thinks DeShaun and Phil Heath are in the same league is the D-Shizzle himself

then again, he's an ex-marine who played in the NFL under a secret alias so who knows what he's capable of

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2008, 05:23:25 PM »
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and mine is that he will have a very strong showing at the Ironman and get an Olympia qualifcation. It is a stacked line up but I think he is up to the task. For Deshaun go get an invite to the Arnold without having once stepped on a pro stage tells me that I am not the only one who thinks he has amazing potential.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2008, 08:36:49 PM »
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and mine is that he will have a very strong showing at the Ironman and get an Olympia qualifcation. It is a stacked line up but I think he is up to the task. For Deshaun go get an invite to the Arnold without having once stepped on a pro stage tells me that I am not the only one who thinks he has amazing potential.
You ONLY seem to post here when there is a DeShaun Grimez thread.

Hey man...can you confirm wether or not his crib is still haunted by restless spirits from beyond the grave?
?

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2008, 10:30:59 PM »
Hell yes his house is haunted!!!! I will not go over to his place without my proton gun and ghost containment unit!!! I only post when I see something that pertains to friends of mine. Deshaun is the last guy to shamelessly self promote himself so I figure I might as well give him some love when I get a chance. Over the years bodybuilding has promoted a lot of guys who live off of others, can not hold down a job to save their lives, and generally are shit bags. So when I see a guy who has worked his ass of to get to where he is at who actually holds down a normal job, has a family he supports and is good to those who he considers friends why not help support his cause?

If you ever visit his house though just remember to pack your ghostbuster gear an do not cross the streams...just sayin

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2008, 07:32:40 PM »
Hell yes his house is haunted!!!! I will not go over to his place without my proton gun and ghost containment unit!!! I only post when I see something that pertains to friends of mine. Deshaun is the last guy to shamelessly self promote himself so I figure I might as well give him some love when I get a chance. Over the years bodybuilding has promoted a lot of guys who live off of others, can not hold down a job to save their lives, and generally are shit bags. So when I see a guy who has worked his ass of to get to where he is at who actually holds down a normal job, has a family he supports and is good to those who he considers friends why not help support his cause?

If you ever visit his house though just remember to pack your ghostbuster gear an do not cross the streams...just sayin

Did he purchase his crib KNOWING it was haunted by epic phantasms with a malvolent vendetta from beyond the grave? Does he ever speak of 'tv people?'  How does he train with that distraction? Isn't he scurred?
?

brad_74

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2008, 08:20:09 PM »
Ya the reason Silvios delts are so round and separated is MUSCE ASYLUM ::). J uses Muscletech, which must not be as good!

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2008, 08:37:04 PM »
Serious question, are you retarded? Every post you make is fvcking pointless.

ttt....

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2008, 11:21:17 PM »
You would be surprised the amazing deal you can get on Southern Cali real estate when it is haunted. Hell next time I buy a place I will make sure it is haunted. Deshaun is probably so tired from dieting right now that the ghosts don't even faze him. The only thing that could derail his training would be basket of plantas fritas, or a whole New York Cheesecake.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2008, 04:22:45 AM »
:D
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2008, 05:34:20 AM »
You would be surprised the amazing deal you can get on Southern Cali real estate when it is haunted. Hell next time I buy a place I will make sure it is haunted. Deshaun is probably so tired from dieting right now that the ghosts don't even faze him. The only thing that could derail his training would be basket of plantas fritas, or a whole New York Cheesecake.

LOL!

Sounds like a hard charger! He's simply improvised, adapted and overcame...the ghosts that is :)

Tell him to put up a clip on youtube  ;)
just not good enough