Author Topic: Repub Congressman: It's 'fair' to blame Obama for attempted attack  (Read 1993 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Repub Congressman: It's 'fair' to blame Obama for attempted attack
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2009, 05:15:54 AM »
so did this janet dude say Vets were a BIGGER threat than Al-Q?

Cause that's lunacy.  beyond lunacy.  Link to quote?

If the quote was, "There are a number of pissed off war vets to keep an eye on", I'm okay with that.  because that's true, sadly.  I support and admire the troops, but I do know that some come back pretty angry. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2009, 05:17:10 AM »

If the quote was, "There are a number of pissed off war vets to keep an eye on", I'm okay with that.  because that's true, sadly.  I support and admire the troops, but I do know that some come back pretty angry. 

240 - should Napolitano be fired?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2009, 05:21:51 AM »
I do not know.  SOMEONE should be fired if that dude was on the radar 4 weeks ago and wasn't added to no-fly list.

Whoever made that decision to NOT ADD him, then didn't pass the info up the chain of command, should be fired, fo sho.

However, if it was a middle manager who said "Eh, I'm not too worried, I'm going on lunch break..." I'm not sure you can fire Janet for that.  But if it landed on her desk, then heck yeah.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2009, 05:28:05 AM »
janet is responsible for the middle managers so if she is allowing some dumb fuck to be a middle manager that obviously cant do the job, then its just as much her fault as the dumb fuck middle manager,

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2009, 08:29:23 AM »
Its fair to blame DHS for this 240.  

1.  This guy was on the watch list.

2.  Peter King said this morning that State Department knew of this guy on November 23, 2009

3.  This guy paid cash on a one way ticket

4.  This guy father warned State Department of his son

5.  Denied a student visa.

6.  No passport.  

AND YOU SCHMUCKS TRUST THE GOVT TO SCREEN YOU FOR CANCER WHEN THEY CANT EVEN CATCH THIS ? ? ? ?    

Are you sure about that?  How does he get on a plane without a passport?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2009, 08:38:07 AM »
If we get hit again - yes Obama is to blame. 
________________________ ___________-

Father of Nigerian terror suspect sought government help to no avail before airline attack
AP ^ | December 28, 2009 | JON GAMBRELL

Posted on Monday, December 28, 2009 11:23:04 AM by maggief

LAGOS, Nigeria (AP) — The Nigerian man accused of trying to bomb a U.S. airliner cut off all ties with his relatives until they awoke to news of the attempted Christmas Day attack, the family said Monday.

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab's father first reached out to Nigerian security agencies two months ago and a month later to foreign security agencies about his concerns that his son had disappeared and ceased contact with the family, the family said in a statement. U.S. authorities said that in November, Abdulmutallab's father visited the U.S. embassy in Abuja, Nigeria, to discuss his concerns about his son's religious beliefs.

(snip)

A U.S. official in Washington said the father's concerns were shared among those in the embassy, including liaison personnel from other agencies based there, such as the FBI. The alert was then relayed to Washington and again shared among agencies such as the State, Justice and Homeland Security departments, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the investigation.

(snip)

(Excerpt) Read more at ktla.com ...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2009, 09:04:22 AM »
LOL this is the problem with you libtards 240 you blame bush for not following intel in one instance and following it in another... ::)

make up your fuking mind you lib dousche, how many pieces of intel do you think a president gets briefed on in an day? how many of those briefings come to fruition?

STFU about shit you dont know about, speculation is all you have

or wait

maybe you have a dailykos or national enquirer article youd like to use as proof?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2009, 09:17:17 AM »

Well since there is no such thing as terrorism,its now "man made disasters" and she went out of her way to put out a report of the threat of right wing extremists which included vets Id say YES!You could easily make that statement.

Hey,has she or Maddow admitted it wasn't right wing talk that killed the census worker in KY?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2009, 09:25:08 AM »
Well since there is no such thing as terrorism,its now "man made disasters" and she went out of her way to put out a report of the threat of right wing extremists which included vets Id say YES!You could easily make that statement.

Hey,has she or Maddow admitted it wasn't right wing talk that killed the census worker in KY?

This govt is a disgrace.  If we put a few armed members of the VRWC on the plane like Billy, myse;f, or others, we probably would make it more safe than DHS. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2009, 11:46:57 AM »
I was watching the Hoesktra interview on Sunday, and your overblowing his answer and taking it out of context.

The question was posed to Hoekstra as to whether or not it was fair to blame the Obama administration for the lapse in security. Hoesktra responded in the affirmative.

How could he not? Obama is the president and has been for a year-- He appointed all the people that run these security organizations now. If the people or systems in place were too inept to detect an individual that was already on the FBI's radar and who's own father went to the State Department in person to urge them to be aware that his son may be potentially dangerous-- then the blame should start at the top-- and thats the president and his cronies.

So, while you can't blame Obama for the attempted attack outright, you would be a total fool not to blame him for the lapse in security.

Liebermann was also on the show at the same time as Hoekstra. He alluded to the fact that left leaning organizations like the ACLU are up at arms over advanced security machines that scan the entire body-- but if most people were aware of the threat that exists and the minimal invasivness of these scanners, they would fully support them. These machines are operational at a handfull of airports now.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2009, 11:49:42 AM »
aclu is a fucking joke anyway,  crybabies