Author Topic: Snapshot of the Day: Mark Coleman DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  (Read 5488 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Snapshot of the Day: Mark Coleman DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
« on: January 16, 2009, 06:39:11 PM »
 :-X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Snapshot of the Day: Mark Coleman DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 06:51:03 PM »
How come he doesn't have them fucked up ears like most wrestlers?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 07:48:05 PM »

My guess he gets em drained.. Didn't Coleman have Caul. ear at one point in time?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 12:58:38 AM »
the hammer looks to be in great shape
R

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 02:45:54 AM »
Looks like that dude from the hills have eyes.

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2009, 07:16:19 AM »
He probably does the same thing I do.

Injecting Triamcinolone Acetonide into various spots of the ear prevent it. My wife about 12 years ago said I don't care if you cheat, I don't care if you do drugs, I even don't care if you quit your job and become a lazy fuck but I will leave you if your ears ever look like that. (referring to a guy on tv)

Good thing is that I had been using TA for years before.

Dball

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2009, 10:27:03 AM »
Mark is a beast.  He always has been.  Probably the strongest 205 out there, if I had to name someone.  And he looks to be in great shape.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2009, 12:04:43 PM »
he got a cauliflowered face thats why....ugly as fuck

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2009, 12:20:33 PM »
How old is he now, in his 40's?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2009, 02:27:01 PM »
How old is he now, in his 40's?

Yes, I believe 42?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2009, 05:32:37 PM »
:-X

Damn, he really does look like Gollum !!!

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2009, 06:47:29 PM »
I just watched his fight with Shogun.  The ref stopped it too soon.  I know he was hurt, but he coulda kept going.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2009, 01:52:34 AM »
I just watched his fight with Shogun.  The ref stopped it too soon.  I know he was hurt, but he coulda kept going.

shogun prolly could have continued but hed be in a world of trouble against mark with one arm busted up,if it did continue mark would have gnp,d him soon after imo
R

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2009, 06:39:08 AM »
Yes, I believe 42?

44. Great shape for his age

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2009, 12:27:06 PM »

post fight interview

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2009, 02:35:51 PM »

?? To me and everyone around me Coleman looked fucked  :-\

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2009, 06:01:13 PM »
?? To me and everyone around me Coleman looked fucked  :-\

Yeah I thought they both were by that point, but he was obviously really up for this fight, and I thought the ref could have given him a few more seconds to see if he was gonna keep fighting.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2009, 02:06:00 AM »
I concur that the fight could have gone on until the last few seconds expired but the ref has to consider the health of the fighter as well. Mark's a proud guy and pretty emotional (remember his last match with Fedor?)
He's old school hardcore like Shamrock - you'd have to knock 'em out to put 'em down. Even after he dropped from taking Rua's punches he was still trying to grab Rua's leg when the ref stopped it.

Shogun Rua's performance was horrible. Coleman was wide open and wasn't even defending properly and Shogun couldn't put him down. The feared striker from Pride was absent. Even worse, his cardio was just a little better than Mark's. The only ex-chuteboxe fighter to excel in the UFC is Anderson Silva. The drug testing policies in the US seemed to have sapped the "enthusiasm" of the rest.

It would be interesting to see Shogun matched up against Quinton Jackson but considering Shoguns performance of late he'd be mutilated by Rampage. If shogun doesn't get himself sorted out he's going to get knocked out by Chuck Liddell if/when they step into the octagon

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2009, 12:44:45 AM »
quinton would ko shogun in round 1 just like he kod wandy imo,quinton has evolved and never realied on performance enhancing drugs to fight,im not saying shogun did but it is a fact wandy admitted to using steroids afew years back in pride when he was gonna fight a much bigger guy then himself.brazil is legal to obtain the roids,you just walk into a pharmacy and buy them,its like us going into a 7-11 and getting some milk,not bad for the athletes in brazil,lol.united kingdom fighters have the same set up as brazil,its legal to buy there also,america sucks in that respect.if a athlete wants to use roids and is over 18,he should be allowed to,providing they put the side effects in the package.im not saying there will be side effects if you use it right,side effects are mostly from idiots using amillion times the dosage for a million months to long.america lets us buy alcohol which kills a 1000X more people then roids ever will,go figure.i guess theres not much money to be made in legalizing steroids to satisfy the greedy as goverment
R

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2009, 01:51:13 AM »
quinton would ko shogun in round 1 just like he kod wandy imo,quinton has evolved and never realied on performance enhancing drugs to fight,im not saying shogun did but it is a fact wandy admitted to using steroids afew years back in pride when he was gonna fight a much bigger guy then himself.brazil is legal to obtain the roids,you just walk into a pharmacy and buy them,its like us going into a 7-11 and getting some milk,not bad for the athletes in brazil,lol.united kingdom fighters have the same set up as brazil,its legal to buy there also,america sucks in that respect.if a athlete wants to use roids and is over 18,he should be allowed to,providing they put the side effects in the package.im not saying there will be side effects if you use it right,side effects are mostly from idiots using amillion times the dosage for a million months to long.america lets us buy alcohol which kills a 1000X more people then roids ever will,go figure.i guess theres not much money to be made in legalizing steroids to satisfy the greedy as goverment

well, so you have to tell me where to do this because i dont know! lol... its more or less 'easy' to get things here, but its not legal and it never was... Its like prescription drugs that sometimes drugstores sells without the actual prescription... But this is getting harder and harder to do here

!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2009, 09:19:44 AM »
A former chuteboxe trainee once mentioned that almost all the chuteboxe guys were juiced

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2009, 09:59:18 AM »

It's not legal to buy here.  If you want to get hold of gear in the UK, it's probably the same as in the US, you either have to know a guy who can get you stuff, or you try and import it from somewhere.  Still really difficult, and risky.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2009, 07:20:37 PM »
CAUSE HE KNOCKS NIGGAS OUT BEFORE THEY CAN HUG HIS EARS TO DEATH
I

durky

• Getbig I
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2009, 11:47:26 PM »
dudes, i just saw the ufc fight.
1. the ref should not have stopped it. shogun didn't have enough in the tank to finish him off or cause any real damage, I would be pissed to if I were Colman.
2. Colman got heart stepping back in after his injury, at his age, but both of them were out of shape, and that fight should not of happened(YET). another 6 months, it could've been a real nice war. with all the talent the UFC has, i am surprised they didnt put a better show on for the irish.

PS. just found this site, i love the mma forum here and am stoked to be apart of it now.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2009, 01:11:04 AM »
dudes, i just saw the ufc fight.
1. the ref should not have stopped it. shogun didn't have enough in the tank to finish him off or cause any real damage, I would be pissed to if I were Colman.
2. Colman got heart stepping back in after his injury, at his age, but both of them were out of shape, and that fight should not of happened(YET). another 6 months, it could've been a real nice war. with all the talent the UFC has, i am surprised they didnt put a better show on for the irish.

PS. just found this site, i love the mma forum here and am stoked to be apart of it now.

cool to have you here durky,i was very suprised myself when i came on the mma site here,the knowledge these guys have is unreal.i never thought a site like getbig which is famous for its bodybuilding forums had such a awesome and informative mma site.im on here about as much as im on the other main mma websites and thats acouple hours aday,this site holds its own and always has top notch info and news
R