Author Topic: Amazing Racism......  (Read 4052 times)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Amazing Racism......
« on: February 12, 2007, 12:21:23 PM »
Barack Obama presidential candidate is not consider "black" enough by the real "black" community....LoL this is the funniest shit I have heard to date...But I guess I am glad to see "black" people differentiate themselves from other "black" people by if they were descendent's of slaves or not....Seeing as how this is their opinion, why can they not differentiate all the "white" people that have no descendent's of slave owners???? What a funny world we live in...Hahahaha ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Amazing Racism......
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 12:26:22 PM »
Barack Obama presidential candidate is not consider "black" enough by the real "black" community....LoL this is the funniest shit I have heard to date...But I guess I am glad to see "black" people differentiate themselves from other "black" people by if they were descendent's of slaves or not....Seeing as how this is their opinion, why can they not differentiate all the "white" people that have no descendent's of slave owners???? What a funny world we live in...Hahahaha ::)

haha, i laughed at that too!

How stupid can you be. The blacks could get him to be president, but because he isn't "black" enough they won't be able to get enough votes.

What are they waiting for??

Snoop Dogg or Chris Rock?
Are they black enough??

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 12:26:48 PM »
He is half white so technically he is not a "full fledged member" of the black community.  He is half white correct?
Squishy face retard

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 12:29:07 PM »
"we ain't ready to see a black president"..... Tupac

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 12:31:01 PM »
"we ain't ready to see a black president"..... Tupac

::) ::)

that was ironic.

but well, i guess most whites wouldn't mind having a black prez, but blacks would go crazy about how he acted "all white" when he would not cuss and hiphop around at the G8 meetings.  ::) ::)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 12:33:40 PM »
He is half white so technically he is not a "full fledged member" of the black community.  He is half white correct?

Yeah he is I just seen some pics of his parents...His Dad is midnight black(no offense) and his mom is white...I guess that is what is holding them back eventhough many "educated" "black" people are sayin that he is not really "black" because he is not a decedent of a western slavery....Go Figure.... ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 12:34:41 PM »
Yeah he is I just seen some pics of his parents...His Dad is midnight black(no offense) and his mom is white...I guess that is what is holding them back eventhough many "educated" "black" people are sayin that he is not really "black" because he is not a decedent of a western slavery....Go Figure.... ::)

that's really dumb.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 12:36:22 PM »
::) ::)

that was ironic.

but well, i guess most whites wouldn't mind having a black prez, but blacks would go crazy about how he acted "all white" when he would not cuss and hiphop around at the G8 meetings.  ::) ::)

As much as they would love to see it they are now being picky about who they want lol....I guess you are right that they want some ghetto thug, slang talkin, true-2-da-hood black man for president..... ;)
You Can't Do It!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 12:38:06 PM »
He should be referred to as mulatto.
Squishy face retard

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 12:38:16 PM »
that's really dumb.

I didn't say it bro...I am just repeating what the educated "black" communities opinion is on him...I thought it was amazing when I heard it too.... 8)
You Can't Do It!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 12:39:51 PM »
As much as they would love to see it they are now being picky about who they want lol....I guess you are right that they want some ghetto thug, slang talkin, true-2-da-hood black man for president..... ;)

I mean, what all that "black"-shit about??

isn't Hillary blacker than any black could ever be?? ?? she is so democratic, hell, she will call equality on cats and dogs if you don't pay attention!!

With whites, some hate Clinton, some George W., but with 'blacks' it always gets a race issue and in the end they lose. stupid as stupid can be.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 12:45:09 PM »
I mean, what all that "black"-shit about??

isn't Hillary blacker than any black could ever be?? ?? she is so democratic, hell, she will call equality on cats and dogs if you don't pay attention!!

With whites, some hate Clinton, some George W., but with 'blacks' it always gets a race issue and in the end they lose. stupid as stupid can be.

I am putting the word black into quotations now, because before I didn't know "black" people had different categories for eachother on who really is "black" and who isn't....I find it ironic in the eyes of equal rights that they are doing this also....I mean when they say that; they are just shooting themselves in the foot and getting further away from equality to be honest....
You Can't Do It!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2007, 12:51:56 PM »

I am putting the word black into quotations now, because before I didn't know "black" people had different categories for eachother on who really is "black" and who isn't....I find it ironic in the eyes of equal rights that they are doing this also....I mean when they say that; they are just shooting themselves in the foot and getting further away from equality to be honest....

Yes, that's one of the biggest problems they face. They blame everything on the race.

Don't get the job? Employer was racist. Don't get the apartment? Seller was racist.
Don't get the presidency? America is racist.

instead of thinking as a group, they not only divide themselves from others, but now they start dividing amongst themselves who's "blacker" and who's "not as black".

I don't understand it.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2007, 12:59:38 PM »

Actually the "educated" Black community doesn't do this.

But where the heck have you been? 2 years ago Vince was calling me white.
Him and dabama were saying I wasn't like a normal Black person.
It all reminds me of the BS controversy when Cosby first went on the air.
People were screaming how the show doesn't depict the majority of let alone a "real" black family.
...as if everyone lived like Blake & Crystal Carrington  ::)

There are ignorant people in every race... Blacks are no different. so ya, he's got a double whammy going on.

True his ancestors were never slaves in America, ...but were Bush's or any other presidential candidate?

Sounds like a tempest in a teapot if ya ask me.
Besides, the Clinton's are looking to keep their street cred as Bill having been "the first Black president.  ;)
w

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2007, 01:01:22 PM »
If you aren't 100% black, you aren't black.  HAlf white means mulatto.  Plain and simple.
Squishy face retard

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2007, 01:01:44 PM »
Blackness huh? WOW! What a perfect way to deem someone's credentials!  ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2007, 01:02:08 PM »
Actually the "educated" Black community doesn't do this.

But where the heck have you been? 2 years ago Vince was calling me white.
Him and dabama were saying I wasn't like a normal Black person.
It all reminds me of the BS controversy when Cosby first went on the air.
People were screaming how the show doesn't depict the majority of let alone a "real" black family.
...as if everyone lived like Blake & Crystal Carrington  ::)

There are ignorant people in every race... Blacks are no different. so ya, he's got a double whammy going on.

True his ancestors were never slaves in America, ...but were Bush's or any other presidential candidate?

Sounds like a tempest in a teapot if ya ask me.
Besides, the Clinton's are looking to keep their street cred as Bill having been "the first Black president.  ;)

Hey Condi, nice you chime in!  ;)

Actually, i think Hillary will take the price for being the first female black president.  ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2007, 01:10:23 PM »
If you aren't 100% black, you aren't black.  HAlf white means mulatto.  Plain and simple.

Not according to the prevalent attitudes in society,
...and certainly not according to the laws of the USA. Look it up.
w

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2007, 01:11:30 PM »
Not according to the prevalent attitudes in society,
...and certainly not according to the laws of the USA. Look it up.
Are you mulatto?  Are you 100% black?  If not then you are mulatto.
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2007, 01:12:10 PM »
Hey Condi, nice you chime in!  ;)

Actually, i think Hillary will take the price for being the first female black president.  ;D

Oprah might unseat her, ...but according to some who shall remain nameless... she's white.  ;)
w

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2007, 01:16:00 PM »
Oprah might unseat her, ...but according to some who shall remain nameless... she's white.  ;)
Mulatto.
Squishy face retard

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2007, 01:35:14 PM »
Oprah might unseat her, ...but according to some who shall remain nameless... she's white.  ;)

d'oh.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2007, 01:42:45 PM »

America prefers to vote WASP, so a candidate needs to be 'white enough', too.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2007, 01:45:44 PM »
black people are the most racist people on earth, they hate white people, latino people, orientals, yet it's accepted because "they are a minority and they have no power". ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2007, 01:49:30 PM »
Are you mulatto?  Are you 100% black?  If not then you are mulatto.

Not according to American society.  Anyone who appears to be black is considered black.  Obama is called "African American" by pretty much all of the pundits.  I know lots of bi/multiracial people (black + something else) and if they "look black," they're considered black.