Author Topic: When life is just daily misery.  (Read 9966 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: When life is just daily misery.
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2018, 04:13:56 PM »
that is really sad

considering the condition of her legs maybe you could call 911 and they could do something?  something needs to be done about her legs

E

What are you asking him for? He's one of these religious folks that are in it for the socialization (and from the looks of him, raiding the poor box). Not helping people.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2018, 05:12:40 PM »
Who's melting down. I literally wrote a couple of paragraphs before the long post. Meanwhile, I had you writing books and posting pics playing autistic uncle trying to prove you're not a dim witted scumbag.

And the long post only took a few minutes. I put in "Pellius Pedo Site:www.getbig.com" and "Pellis Elf Site:www.getbig.com" , and up they came on the first page. Even Google knows you're a hump.

I notice you completely gloss over the fact that GH15 pimped you for years across the board. It's embarrassing, begging to be an Elf, plotting against board members, getting scammed and still loving the man with his hand in it all.

I have to admit for all his foibles, I got to respect GH's pimp hand, he Ike Turnered you for near a half decade, without a peep from you -

The whole board knows it's true and You know it's true.

Disgraceful.

So sad. So involved and preoccupied with someone on a bbing message board. And just making up lies with nothing to substantiate it. Show where I "begged" to be an elf. Show how I was "pimped" by gh15? I never sold or bought anything from him and he has never directed me to do anything. What board member did I plot against?

The whole board knows it's a lie and you know it's a lie.

How sad and desperate can a person be? BTW, still waiting for your cowardly self to come out of hiding behind a computer and show us who you are. "By the looks of me," I look like I need to rob the church? Really? I guarantee you that the house I'm in is worth far, far more than the little "flat" (I think that's what you people call it) that you share with your mom. Again, just making things up that are easily -- easily -- disproved.
It's right in front your eyes.

And, of course, you can easily prove me wrong by posting pics of where you live but you won't. Because you can't. Same reason why you would never post a picture of yourself because despite being near 60 years old I am still in far better shape then you have ever been. And chances are I  have more hair on my head than your balding fat self.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2018, 05:41:34 PM »
Nana,

Anyone that was here during the GH15 years knows how much of a nut you were with the Jedi, Elf, Trenbolena, bullshit. You were GH15's toothless lap dog. All one has to do is read the first page or two of this thread from reply #385 down to see how much of a loon you are and were -

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=439767.375 .

No one with a stable interesting family and social life takes being an "Elf" that seriously. Your family should have Honor Killed you for being that dumb.

As for pics, etc....? Why would I do that. I entered this thread to point out how much of a scum you were for using this lady's misfortune for your amusement, and then I made you dance for mine.

You are this forum's retarded marionette, we play with you till we get bored.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2018, 05:48:08 PM »
BB, PM me the schmoe pics!

Thanks!
X

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2018, 06:17:31 PM »
You don't think she sees a doctor? She's in the advanced stage of diabetes. If she wasn't on insulin she'd be dead in a matter of hours. A good friend of mine has a mother with the same condition. She had both legs amputated.

Start looking at people's lower legs. At least in Hawaii, there are tons of people walking around with swollen discolored legs. It has these purple and blue splotches. Next there will start to be open sores. Their legs are rotting away. When you have diabetes blood flow is compromised and the extremities get hit first. The legs and the arms. This is all self-induced.
Decades of gorging yourself with high glycemic foods causes insulin resistance leading to type 2 diabetes then eventually type one. So many people are clueless about this. Doctors don't explain it to them. They just treat you with insulin and get you out of the office so they can see another person and get another check from the insurance company.

I belong to a diabetic society. It stems when I use to work at a hospital on the mainland. We realize that people aren't going to go to classes to educate themselves. We go out into the public educating those that we can tell by just looking at them are in the advanced stages of type 2 diabetes.

Now it's not like you just pounce on someone and say, "Hey, I notice you have big fat elephant legs. Let me educate you." You have to be more subtle. McDonald's is a good place because I've found that so many of these people love McDonald's and their cheap ice cream. You see them there all the time and they become familiar with your face. That's when you can strike up a conversation with them and start educating them that type 2 diabetes can be reversed. It's not going to be overnight just like you didn't become insulin resistant overnight but if you don't do anything it is only going to get worse and you will end up in a wheelchair and then eventually get your amputated if you don't die from heart disease first. It's a slow and painful deterioration. So many are clueless as to why they are in that state. Many are very receptive as long as you are not overbearing trying to order them as to how they should live their lives.

With this lady she says it's pointless. It's too far gone. What is she going to reverse? Is she ever going to be able to walk if she starts cutting out sweets, following a cleaner sugar free diet and "exercising".

So then we get back to my original post. Is there a point where it's just not worth it anymore? You've reached a point of no return. Is now a state of just waiting for death like this lady is. She says she just wants to die. Doesn't want any help and will accept no help as it will only prolong her misery. But she still takes insulin. But she used it more like a drug to feel better not so much to stay alive. You go through horrible withdrawals if you don't take your insulin.

Of course, some on this thread are quick to lecture and scold and tell me what I should do when in their own private lives they don't do anything to help others.    

Consider yourself fortunate because obvious you do see these kinds of things where you live. You don't see people just passed out on the sidewalk. That's why you think that someone should call 911 when they see this lady. When the ambulance comes, now what? Take her to the hospital and keep her there? If we could do that there would be nobody on the streets. They'd all be taken care of at other's expense. The problem is that we don't have unlimited resources. When you have one  homeless in a hospital that is one less bed for someone who has paid a lot of money of medical insurance.  

i'm no expert on diabetes but i know a guy that was diagnosed with diabetes last june, he's in his late 50's

he's obese and his mother and grandmother both died from it and his mom had her leg amputated

i've known him for a few years, he never wore shorts even if it was 95 and humid and he doesn't sweat his body pretty much rains to the point it looks like he was under niagra falls, now i know why he never wore shorts

he went to classes to learn better nutrition after his diagnosis and stuck with it for a month or so but junk food is his drug and he relapsed just like an opioids addict that went to rehab

as for the lady not wanting help, i don't believe that, i think people are just too stubborn and embarrassed to admit they are in a state of helplessness, if she was ready to die she would've jumped off a bridge by now

how anybody can help her though?  i have no clue, most people are their own worst enemy

E
E

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2018, 06:24:22 PM »
BB, PM me the schmoe pics!

Thanks!

For you my little buttercup, I'll throw caution to the wind -

People tell me I have the head shape of a young Branch Warren.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #81 on: November 12, 2018, 06:32:16 PM »
For you my little buttercup, I'll throw caution to the wind -

People tell me I have the head shape of a young Branch Warren.

I meant of you!! DUH!
X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2018, 07:30:40 PM »
Nana,

Anyone that was here during the GH15 years knows how much of a nut you were with the Jedi, Elf, Trenbolena, bullshit. You were GH15's toothless lap dog. All one has to do is read the first page or two of this thread from reply #385 down to see how much of a loon you are and were -

No one with a stable interesting family and social life takes being an "Elf" that seriously. Your family should have Honor Killed you for being that dumb.

As for pics, etc....? Why would I do that. I entered this thread to point out how much of a scum you were for using this lady's misfortune for your amusement, and then I made you dance for mine.

gh15 was one of the most popular posters on this site and all his threads blew up.

And again you just have to lie and make things up because you have nothing. Saying I have I don't have a stable family life when I have proved with pictures, pictures taken just yesterday, on how much time I spent with friends and family.

That's why you would never post pics. It is you with the sad and lonely life. Why else would you be compelled to follow and stalk for years someone on a bbing forum. Like I said, I had no idea who you were until this thread but apparently, you have been obsessing over me for years to come. And another obvious reason you wouldn't post a pic is because you are just like the many faceless trolls here hiding behind a computer that wouldn't be nearly such a dick if people knew what you looked like. Most likely bald and fat.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2018, 07:51:17 PM »
Let’s get back to this haggard broad’s gnarly wheels.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 12, 2018, 08:06:22 PM »
gh15 was one of the most popular posters on this site and all his threads blew up.

And again you just have to lie and make things up because you have nothing. Saying I have I don't have a stable family life when I have proved with pictures, pictures taken just yesterday, on how much time I spent with friends and family.

That's why you would never post pics. It is you with the sad and lonely life. Why else would you be compelled to follow and stalk for years someone on a bbing forum. Like I said, I had no idea who you were until this thread but apparently, you have been obsessing over me for years to come. And another obvious reason you wouldn't post a pic is because you are just like the many faceless trolls here hiding behind a computer that wouldn't be nearly such a dick if people knew what you looked like. Most likely bald and fat.

Keep dancing for me Nana -

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 12, 2018, 08:23:37 PM »
Keep dancing for me Nana -

Keep hiding. Keep spending your life following my life.

Keep living your empty, vapid, sad and lonely life.

You are a horrible person. I don't know why people end up like you. When they choose to be just a miserable human being. Maybe if you had something to live for in your life and had friends and family you wouldn't have to be so concerned with me and makeup demonstrably and provable falsehoods and lies just so you can feel better about yourself.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 12, 2018, 08:40:47 PM »
Keep hiding. Keep spending your life following my life.

Keep living your empty, vapid, sad and lonely life.

You are a horrible person. I don't know why people end up like you. When they choose to be just a miserable human being. Maybe if you had something to live for in your life and had friends and family you wouldn't have to be so concerned with me and makeup demonstrably and provable falsehoods and lies just so you can feel better about yourself.

I'm a horrible person? You're a 60 year man creepshooting a sleeping homeless woman. You're also one who had an odd super affectionate relationship with an internet drug guru. Are you the only weirdo sissy that your mother hatched, or does it run through the rest of the family?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2018, 09:02:39 PM »
Let’s tone it down, lads.

There are some buggered legs to discuss.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2018, 09:21:29 PM »
I'm a horrible person? You're a 60 year man creepshooting a sleeping homeless woman. You're also one who had an odd super affectionate relationship with an internet drug guru. Are you the only weirdo sissy that your mother hatched, or does it run through the rest of the family?

Yes, you are a horrible person. Even an evil person. You just blatantly lie
and makeup things out of thin air to suit your perverted agenda.

Now it's become a "super affectionate" relationship? How do you come up with that? What a sick mind.

And I've already stated that I work for an organization that goes out and tries to help and educate people who are primarily homeless, but not limited to just the homeless, that are in the advanced stages of diabetes.

And you, who does nothing to make the world a better place, pervert it because it only shines the light on what a worthless person you are. You like to bring down others that are trying to good in this world because you can't elevate yourself and are stuck into your selfish depravity.

In the end, I live a good and happy life in Hawaii surrounded by friends and family, all who make it part of our life's work, along with our church,
to make the world a better place. While you, well, you have your life. A big part of it is following my life while doing nothing with yours.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2018, 09:35:27 PM »
Let’s tone it down, lads.

There are some buggered legs to discuss.

#1 - I would assume they would need amputated.

#2 -  I would assume that would qualify her for disability and free living expenses.

#3 - None of us know the story, might be a mental issue that impedes the above from happening.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 12, 2018, 09:35:50 PM »

Retardation snipped

And yeah it was super affectionate. Face it, you were GH15's cyber bottom. You even had cute names for each other. Elf, Jedi. etc.... :).

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 12, 2018, 10:00:43 PM »

#1 - I would assume they would need amputated.

#2 -  I would assume that would qualify her for disability and free living expenses.

#3 - None of us know the story, might be a mental issue that impedes the above from happening.

Of course, she's on disability as well as social security. She does have mental issues. They all do, they all have. As far as her legs being amputated I would not "assume" such. You and I are not doctors and even if you need your legs amputated you still have to give consent.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2018, 10:07:13 PM »

And yeah it was super affectionate. Face it, you were GH15's cyber bottom. You even had cute names for each other. Elf, Jedi. etc.... :)

You cannot be affectionate with someone you've never met. But why am I even arguing with someone like you? Truth means nothing to you. I'm out on my own time volunteering to help other people while you sit on this board just being a vile and depraved piece of human filth.

I believe in good and evil and in the end the evil will pay. We'll see how cocky you are when you are on your death bed and having to look back on your worthless life. My reward begins every day I wake up in the morning. Your punishment begins every day when you wake up in the morning.

Miserable people do miserable things and have miserable lives.

TheGreatOak

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: November 12, 2018, 10:17:35 PM »
that is really sad

considering the condition of her legs maybe you could call 911 and they could do something?  something needs to be done about her legs

E

Yep.

This is not only someone who is homeless but someone who is in terrible physical condition that should be seen by a Doctor ASAP.

Pellius, don't turn this into a "Well, GreatOak, why are you not doing something about the homeless in your area?"

Just heed my and Earl's advice and instead of snapping a pic for a forum where no one will help, do a good deed and let a medical professional know of her condition so that they can provide appropriate care.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 12, 2018, 10:30:15 PM »
You cannot be affectionate with someone you've never met. But why am I even arguing with someone like you? Truth means nothing to you. I'm out on my own time volunteering to help other people while you sit on this board just being a vile and depraved piece of human filth.

I believe in good and evil and in the end the evil will pay. We'll see how cocky you are when you are on your death bed and having to look back on your worthless life. My reward begins every day I wake up in the morning. Your punishment begins every day when you wake up in the morning.

Miserable people do miserable things and have miserable lives.

Ha, holy shit, full autistic religious meltdown.

Yeah, keep telling yourself you're happy. You're a 60 year old unmarried man with no kids, who's only strange romantic relationship was with a faceless internet drug guru who you called "The God of Hormonas". You even have a strange pedo, yet gay way of writing about (teen) girls, like a teenage boy who's afraid to come out -

Be free Pellius :).

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2018, 12:30:04 AM »
Yep.

This is not only someone who is homeless but someone who is in terrible physical condition that should be seen by a Doctor ASAP.

Pellius, don't turn this into a "Well, GreatOak, why are you not doing something about the homeless in your area?"

Just heed my and Earl's advice and instead of snapping a pic for a forum where no one will help, do a good deed and let a medical professional know of her condition so that they can provide appropriate care.

For God's Sakes do you even read this thread or just the specific posts you want? I've already said, repeatedly, that she is under the care of a doctor. I actually talked to her. That's what we do. We go out and try to help people like this. All you have to do is look at her! She's in the advanced stage of diabetes along with other heart issues. She has to be on insulin on a daily basis or she would be dead. Insulin doesn't just fall out of the sky.

For fuck sake! I'm the one out there, often in the middle of the night like in this case, trying to get these people to take more control of their lives while you do-nothings are so quick to scold and point fingers and tell me what I should do.

I am doing something. You are not.

She is on the goddamn street every goddamn day. You don't think people see her? Police officers, Firemen, EMT personnel? You can't just force a person against their will to do what you think should be done.

Now you do something where you live.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2018, 01:17:26 AM »
Nana,

Pellius brings a lot of goods info and entertainment to the board. But I have to admit that these mentioned posts are weird.

Hapax legomenon

• Getbig II
  • 何見とんじゃボケ
« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2018, 01:32:44 AM »
 The Bonobo way
is very peculiar:
they shag the young chimps

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2018, 01:59:29 AM »
The Bonobo way
is very peculiar:
they shag the young chimps

What a disgusting, vile and depraved human being you must be. A sixty-year-old man playing with his three years old niece and the first thing that comes to your mind is something sexual.

There is some really, really low life scum on this board.

This is what hell is for.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2018, 02:30:56 AM »
Pellius brings a lot of goods info and entertainment to the board. But I have to admit that these mentioned posts are weird.

Pellius is a man that fell in love with another man over the internet. It's odd, but maybe understandable. You've got an older man, who grew up in a very religious family. He feels an attraction to this other guy, and it's safe, because the feelings could be masked in the bodybuilding thing. Then as the feelings grow, he becomes his number 1 Elf (validation of those feelings). GH15 pulls back, and ends the relationship. And poor, dumb Pellius is left bitter and heart broken.

It's sad, but Pellius's nasty disposition makes it hard to feel sorry for him.

Stella Pellius will have to get his groove back on his own.