Author Topic: Is the end of Mr.O near??  (Read 2896 times)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Is the end of Mr.O near??
« on: March 10, 2006, 11:39:22 AM »
No I  don't mean Ronnie Coleman I mean the contest it self!!!

I heard from a close friend in the senate that "a major cleaning" has been on the works since the balco scandal, remember when some feds officers were visiting and checking the Arnold C 2 years back..??

They don't think the problem is The mr.O or the AC ...they think the mags on the stands featuring muscular pro b.b and promoting these contest are the actual "stain in the jacket"

They made Arnold himself to walk away from such publications last year...( He knows more than he tells) next step is to stop promoting guys like the cool pro we see on the covers and all major shows!!!

Could be the MLB scandal, could be Democrats trying to comeback from a long nap after Arnold became Governor but the're working on it !and steroids became the target.

Imagine all this publications such as MD,MM, Flex etc....featuring just natural models or worst yet .....Condoleeza Rice showing up  at the Olympian
pre-judging with doctors and feds!!!.

Hay mama, a correr fanaticos!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Is the end of Mr.O near??
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 11:41:04 AM »
I'm planning on eating a piece of rasperry/white chocolate cheesecake later.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 11:43:22 AM »

I *knew* you were looking to compete in the new 'classic bodybuilding' division. 

I just bought a box of Hostess Twinkies myself.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 11:44:39 AM »

raspberry professor

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 10:17:09 PM »
I prefer Funny Bones.

Special "Lord of the Ring Dings" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Sean-DeMarco

• Getbig III
  • "A year from now, you'll wish you started today."
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 10:35:34 PM »

I heard from a close friend in the senate that "a major cleaning" has been on the works since the balco scandal, remember when some feds officers were visiting and checking the Arnold C 2 years back..??

They don't think the problem is The mr.O or the AC ...they think the mags on the stands featuring muscular pro b.b and promoting these contest are the actual "stain in the jacket"

They made Arnold himself to walk away from such publications last year...( He knows more than he tells) next step is to stop promoting guys like the cool pro we see on the covers and all major shows!!!

Could be the MLB scandal, could be Democrats trying to comeback from a long nap after Arnold became Governor but the're working on it !and steroids became the target.

Imagine all this publications such as MD,MM, Flex etc....featuring just natural models or worst yet .....Condoleeza Rice showing up  at the Olympian

...You're definitely reachin'. ~  ::) ::) ::)
~Sean-DeMarco

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2006, 10:46:37 PM »
They better not end it, alexxx is training hard for this show!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2006, 01:29:38 AM »
I think there is a first amendment issue here.  the government can't tell mags who they can or cannot put on their cover, nor about what they can write about.   there seems to still be a few recreational drug magazines out there.

rufjunk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2006, 08:17:01 AM »
I heard there was a lockout rumor on behalf of the players over the Mr. Olympia..

Something about unfair competition and bias judges.

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2006, 08:44:46 AM »
I think there is a first amendment issue here.  the government can't tell mags who they can or cannot put on their cover, nor about what they can write about.   there seems to still be a few recreational drug magazines out there.
i hope you're not saying you think that high times and cannabis cannabis culture should be targeted...

NPCOK

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2006, 08:47:00 AM »
Athletes are a different breed....look at NBA, NFL, MLB.....Guys like Allen Iverson, Darreyl Strawberry, Recreational drug use, guns, fucking hookers etc...Pro athletes are modern day gladiators...they live in a different world than your middle American fat ass people that sit on their ass watch the tube. The United States will never be one large Mayberry.....OJ cut his fucking wife to pieces and he's still out playing golf! If a few bodybuilder want to increase their hormone levels through using synthetic forms of naturally occuring hormones then so fucking be it....This recent "OUTRAGE" again performance enhancing drugs is nothing but political smoke and mirrors....If you really want to "save our children" then stop sending them to some fucking arab country to "make peace" the middle east is a war zone. It has been since bibilical times and it always will be. When you make a decision to send peoples children to die for political reasons then you have to divert attention somehow....Oh we're trying to save 8yr old girls from shooting Winstrol...you know 4th grade volleyball is so competitive these days...blow me!  Thats my rant for this morning.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2006, 08:53:08 AM »

I never did eat that piece of cheesecake.  It's just sitting in there waiting.

Yall ever had REAL cheesecake?  Not the storebought stuff.  From a real cheesecake specialty store.  It's heavenly. 

MikMaq

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2012, 05:26:16 PM »
Never gonna happen.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2012, 05:30:39 PM »
Never gonna happen.

I agree 240 will NEVER eat that cheesecake....

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2012, 05:31:19 PM »
We need answers about the cheesecake.
P

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 05:33:09 PM »

As long as there are rich gay men and the "contest" includes oiled up musclemen in thongs, the mr olympia pageant and beauty contestants will survive

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 07:46:52 PM »
Athletes are a different breed....look at NBA, NFL, MLB.....Guys like Allen Iverson, Darreyl Strawberry, Recreational drug use, guns, fucking hookers etc...Pro athletes are modern day gladiators...they live in a different world than your middle American fat ass people that sit on their ass watch the tube. The United States will never be one large Mayberry.....OJ cut his fucking wife to pieces and he's still out playing golf! If a few bodybuilder want to increase their hormone levels through using synthetic forms of naturally occuring hormones then so fucking be it....This recent "OUTRAGE" again performance enhancing drugs is nothing but political smoke and mirrors....If you really want to "save our children" then stop sending them to some fucking arab country to "make peace" the middle east is a war zone. It has been since bibilical times and it always will be. When you make a decision to send peoples children to die for political reasons then you have to divert attention somehow....Oh we're trying to save 8yr old girls from shooting Winstrol...you know 4th grade volleyball is so competitive these days...blow me!  Thats my rant for this morning.

OJ is still in jail

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2012, 07:48:59 PM »
With 2 states legalizing weed, I think were headed in the other direction.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2012, 07:51:43 PM »
When Joe Weider dies it's over.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2012, 07:55:16 PM »
12/21/2012 = end of the world because Mr. Olympia will no longer happen.
X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2012, 07:58:32 PM »
12/21/2012 = end of the world because Mr. Olympia will no longer happen.
Spot on.