Author Topic: Excited for Top Gun 2?  (Read 2833 times)

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
Excited for Top Gun 2?
« on: June 21, 2018, 10:01:31 PM »
Excited for Top Gun 2? Or is it past it's prime? Let me know.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Excited for Top Gun 2?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 10:16:32 PM »
Danger Zone, the song best associated with that movie, may be remade as well.

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 10:41:41 PM »
Neah,  still waiting for Pumping Iron 3 with Phil and Kai

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 11:39:10 PM »
Truthfully, the original isn’t much of anything, so this sequel will likely be intolerably gay.

Cruise has long since lost his charm or appeal (no homo), Kilmer is seriously fricked up, McGinnis is a fat, ugly lesbo, and what made Top Gun a monster hit in 1986, won’t translate in the shitty PC world of today.

Tom’ll probably be mentoring a Muzzie trans feminist pilot hopeful or some shit as plot.

The soundtrack will (likely) be mostly some variation of crap rap/hip hop. Iceman’s rival doppelgäguy will be some gold-toothed, Ebonics-yapping chocolate face.

There will be constant race jokes (all demeaningly directed towards whites).

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2018, 04:49:00 AM »
Truthfully, the original isn’t much of anything, so this sequel will likely be intolerably gay.

Cruise has long since lost his charm or appeal (no homo), Kilmer is seriously fricked up, McGinnis is a fat, ugly lesbo, and what made Top Gun a monster hit in 1986, won’t translate in the shitty PC world of today.

Tom’ll probably be mentoring a Muzzie trans feminist pilot hopeful or some shit as plot.

The soundtrack will (likely) be mostly some variation of crap rap/hip hop. Iceman’s rival doppelgäguy will be some gold-toothed, Ebonics-yapping chocolate face.

There will be constant race jokes (all demeaningly directed towards whites).

qft
K

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2018, 05:02:49 AM »
Top Gun..

....re-cut as a homosexual romance movie

;D

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2018, 05:53:54 AM »
oh how the Zionists of Hollyweird land have run out of ideas....nothing but remakes these days what an unimaginative bunch of kunts!!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2018, 07:18:21 AM »
how can it be more gay than the original when the original had a gay man dating lesbian woman in the leading roles?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2018, 09:46:06 AM »
how can it be more gay than the original when the original had a gay man dating lesbian woman in the leading roles?

It was all in the closet.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2018, 10:08:58 AM »
kilmer was great in the first one,man mcgillis was hot back then now looks like one of the fat old whores i see at my gym what a shame

i really hope kilmer loses weight and gets back in shape, tom cruise i cant stand but ill go watch it for nostalgia , nothing can be more worst than the last anal jedi

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2018, 10:19:44 AM »
^^^^^^They are going to play their characters at 50 years old...the way they look presently.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2018, 11:46:10 AM »
Will Vince Goodrum be reprising his role as Sundown?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2018, 11:47:37 AM »
Top Gun..

....re-cut as a homosexual romance movie

;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2018, 11:55:38 AM »
Excited for Top Gun 2? Or is it past it's prime? Let me know.

years ago when top gun came out i bumped into my cousin at the theater... he went to see top gun.  i went to see commando at the same multi-plex...... years later he's a pilot for a big airline.... i post on getbig......true story ...take heed...cruise is still somewhat relevant and arnold...... ::) ::) ::) ::)

F

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2018, 03:01:57 PM »
Tom is going to jump the shark on this one and take Val with him...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2018, 03:55:49 PM »
Top Gun was awesome back in the 80's.  It needs to stay in the 80's.

I will not pay to see Top Gun 2.  I will watch it for free out of morbid curiosity, that's about it.

I'm looking forward to Sicario 2 and John Wick 3.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2018, 04:45:48 PM »
Top Gun was awesome back in the 80's.  It needs to stay in the 80's.

I will not pay to see Top Gun 2.  I will watch it for free out of morbid curiosity, that's about it.

I'm looking forward to Sicario 2 and John Wick 3.
Those two.

Sadly, the John Wick franchise will more than likely end with the 3rd movie

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2018, 05:16:18 PM »
Those two.

Sadly, the John Wick franchise will more than likely end with the 3rd movie

I'm sure it will.  Probably for the best because part 2 started heading down the path of being a little more corny.  Fun movies to watch though even though they aren't realistic.

Sicario 2 looking like the money.  I'mma try this next time I go shooting.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2018, 07:33:27 PM »
I can't wait
For weird science 2 when Anthony michael hall ,creates an overweight and well past her. Prime kelly lebrock. To raise. Hijinks. In the local. Highschool. He now runs as a principal with his transgendered  son leading the shenanigans

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2018, 08:13:32 PM »
Arnold doesn't give a sh*t about whether you think he's relevant or not. There are millions of people who look up to Arnold. You? Well, you said it yourself. Your claim to fame is collecting pieces of iron junk and posting on an internet message board full of trolls and gimmicks. What a success you have turned out to be, while Arnold... who is that guy again? Oh yeah, some guy who conquered bodybuilding, films and politics... and is still extremely successful in all of those fields. What a nobody.

Tell em' Arnold!

I'm not sure who you are arguing with though?  What did I miss?

Oh, I see it.  Commando was a great fucking movie.  Huge bodycount.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2018, 08:42:33 PM »
'funk51' saying he wished he'd gone to see Top Gun 2 at the movies because Tom Cruise is still relevant today while Arnold is a nobody. Tom has movies coming out that do well but so does Arnold. Triplets and his next Conan will be extremely successful, as will any of the next Terminator movies he's in. Not that it matters but I'm just stating facts. To think of Arnold as not relevant or a failure because he isn't the exact same person he was at the very peak of his fame in movies or bodybuilding is the wrong way of thinking. People move on. Arnold moved on from bodybuilding in 1980 and is just plain having fun doing the occasional movie. Some will do well, some averagely, some extremely well. Movies are just one very small aspect for him - a way to put something fun out there for his millions of fans. He doesn't need to try to turn back time. He's moving forward in every aspect, while people like 'funk51' are stuck in the past.

Arnold could never be considered a nobody.  Even if the Twins sequel isn't funny, I will go to the theater and laugh........out of respect.

Yeah, and you were governor of California too.   Was Tom Cruise ever Governor?  No.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2018, 08:57:04 PM »
Cruise started his run as a cool character, but by the late eighties, he’d become a clown. Since, he’s spiralled into a true retard.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2018, 09:20:30 PM »
'funk51' saying he wished he'd gone to see Top Gun 2 at the movies because Tom Cruise is still relevant today while Arnold is a nobody. Tom has movies coming out that do well but so does Arnold. Triplets and his next Conan will be extremely successful, as will any of the next Terminator movies he's in. Not that it matters but I'm just stating facts. To think of Arnold as not relevant or a failure because he isn't the exact same person he was at the very peak of his fame in movies or bodybuilding is the wrong way of thinking. People move on. Arnold moved on from bodybuilding in 1980 and is just plain having fun doing the occasional movie. Some will do well, some averagely, some extremely well. Movies are just one very small aspect for him - a way to put something fun out there for his millions of fans. He doesn't need to try to turn back time. He's moving forward in every aspect, while people like 'funk51' are stuck in the past.

You Tell them young fucktards, Great Oak, Dumb fucks don't know shit, unless taught.... ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2018, 11:50:18 PM »
I'm not Arnold but I just want to say that you guys (not necessarily you, Pray_4_War) are very harsh, even to Arnold who, while not perfect, is doing a lot of good and growing the sport of bodybuilding to this day. I was surprised by 'funk51's' comments. Like I said, though, maybe if you don't really know much about someone, you revert to what you do know, which can date back a while. So, if they're not where they were when you last followed them, you might think they'd dropped off the map but the reality is very different in this case. It's no excuse for wise cracking remarks, though.

Makes great sense if read in Arnold's accent...

Hi Arnold.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2018, 12:28:11 AM »
I'm not Arnold but I just want to say that you guys (not necessarily you, Pray_4_War) are very harsh, even to Arnold who, while not perfect, is doing a lot of good and growing the sport of bodybuilding to this day. I was surprised by 'funk51's' comments. Like I said, though, maybe if you don't really know much about someone, you revert to what you do know, which can date back a while. So, if they're not where they were when you last followed them, you might think they'd dropped off the map but the reality is very different in this case. It's no excuse for wise cracking remarks, though.

Getbig.com is a place of ruthlessness.  Here even King Arnold gets trolled.